• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I'm down to plot out with Kiyo!!! I'm thinking of taking a 2nd character too so we'll see about another babe to plan with. Here is some vague ideas if you wanted to build off of those, but I'm also down for any other ideas!
Ooooooo I am always down for plots! Both of my gals play quidditch and Naomi won the international Quidditch finals for Beauxbatons so perhaps quidditch plots? Also I just realized the old man is my only pure-blood haha.

Dropped a WIP form for a slightly evil and very insane Castelobruxo professor! Just gonna apologize in advance to irregular-neptune irregular-neptune cuz your champion is gonna have to put up with a LOT of f*ckshit... like the suffering is real.

I’m gonna finish up my second characters history finally decided to give him a nice happy history. And then make the Beauxbaton’s Professor. She’s gonna be a famous Quidditch player whose team has won the World Cup recently. (ALSO COMING TO WARM UP CHA-CHA’s heart 😈) Aviator Aviator

Hey, hi, hello!!! I've been pacing back and forth (in excitement) for this thread and, now that I've been freed of life's responsibilities, I present you all my a-hole of a man Aoi (moody baby tm)!

He's hard to get along with and says some mean things, but I prommy he's a genuine softie (he also has a weasel so like... if not for him, come for the weasel...). I'm totally down to plan with him around characters he might know already, or even plan a dynamic to build later in the plot! Here are some points I think we can work around:

▪︎ Aoi is a very scary Keeper and takes quidditch very seriously, so there's room for connections through that. Maybe they've played matches before or ran into each other during cross-school matches?

▪︎ Pureblood moments — Aoi has some very powerful heritage on his side, and seeing as his family likes to have their hands on everything, we can have established connections between pureblood students that maybe they were introduced for networking sake! Swish around the bowl of wizard nobility.

▪︎ Divination gang, let's group up and read stars and study ancient magic :P. Aoi is really into ancient forms of magic and excels in his Divination courses so there's some room to mess around with spells there! He's also a great curse-breaker, so there's potential to keep him around if only to supervise when groups wanna do stupid stuff lmao

I love Angelique so so much so I'm totally open to planning something with her (pre-established or something to explore later)! I'm still new to how this whole site works, so bear with me while I try to figure out how to reach out and plan haha. Hold my hand a little until I get there please /t (first time using RP Nation and all </3)
I was hoping to plot with Aoi! I know Auri would love to maybe start a little Divination club with him! She is also big into ancient and old magic including Divination and Astronomy! Also I imagine since she comes from an ancient and powerful blood line as well that they could already know each other or know of each other? Maybe he has visited the Sanctuary before?

Also all of my babes are open for plots!

Last edited:
Working through Cha-Cha's form at a snail's crawl, but I promise he will be finished up in the next few days! My plan is to have the RP thread up and running by Christmas, so that'll be my present to y'all. :P

Which school would you guys like to start the RP at? One challenge will take place at each of them. Also, would you guys like to talk ideas for challenges?

Working through Cha-Cha's form at a snail's crawl, but I promise he will be finished up in the next few days! My plan is to have the RP thread up and running by Christmas, so that'll be my present to y'all. :P
Yay! I am so excited!!!!

Which school would you guys like to start the RP at? One challenge will take place at each of them. Also, would you guys like to talk ideas for challenges?
Would be fun to start at a school other than Hogwarts since most rps start at Hogwarts! Also I think a magical escape room challenge would be awesome!

My votes for starting at Koldovstoretz or Hogwarts.

I also think a challenge of dealing with a dangerous creature would be interesting. Like how they dealt with the dragons. Some other creature that’s just as hard to deal with again.

Speaking of Aki and Aoi we need more plots with them and Angelique for our triple A threat gang 🤣

Also pearjuice pearjuice would you like to plot with Einar?

Plot Confetti For My Babes:

Gavriel:
  • Loves magical creatures and would totally start/join a club that takes care of them? Maybe has to help raise a magical creature with another student through the school year?
  • Would be funny if she had to pretend to be another student for a day to cover for them.
  • Would be fun for the group to do a dueling club or something like that. She would totally join!
  • At Halloween time she would love to set up a haunted house if anyone else is interested!
  • Relationship Openings -
    • Friendships: Open
    • Romance: Open
    • Enemies: Open
Naomi:
  • Loves quidditch and is very good at it. She is a scary accurate seeker and just won the international school quidditch tournament last year for her school. Quidditch plots and fun could be an entertaining idea!
  • Band! Some of our characters could start a wizard band just for fun? Silly idea but can create casual fun and bonding. She sings and plays guitar so yeah!
  • She would love to do portraits of each of the contestants to memorialize this year. Not sure if your characters would be cool with it or not but just an idea!
  • Someone could beef with the fact that she used to be an obscurus?
Auri:
  • Her family is a very ancient and powerful blood line so any ties they have internationally would be fun. Plus we could always tie in the sanctuary in some way because she is building her whole life to take over as its guardian so maybe plot ideas with others through that?
  • BOOK CLUB! Einar will have one started for the students and she will absolutely be apart of it if anyone else wants to join?
  • I would love to do something with potions or divinations because she adores those subjects so if anyone would like to plot anything involving those with her I would love to plot around those subjects?
  • Anyone wanna hang with her on the top of the astronomy tower? Could make for the start or continuation of a beautiful friendship? Plus if you get cold she could snuggle you in lioness form!

I should add my current plots and ideas as well lol

Angelique:

•Quidditch plots with Aoi and Aki! They are very skilled players hence why they are called the Triple A Threat. They are gonna be discussing and learning new techniques together. Plus a bit of friendly competition amongst them! vvkastel vvkastel k-i-p k-i-p

•Is gonna be just fine with a prickly Aoi! She herself can be moody cause werewolf stuff. lol I was also thinking they can be penpals?(to establish them knowing one another already. However this will be the first time they see one another in person) vvkastel vvkastel

•Angel is definitely gonna be nice to Aki so I think they’ll warm up rather quickly to one another. Plus she will be excited to chat more about their quidditch techniques. k-i-p k-i-p

•Angelique also loves magical creatures. Though she’s often very careful around them do to being a werewolf.

•She was once a student at Beauxbaton and is originally from France. So she speaks French fluently. Also had several Veela friends from there.

•Is actually working hard on potions so would love to join a potions club!

I should add my current plots and ideas as well lol

Angelique:

•Quidditch plots with Aoi and Aki! They are very skilled players hence why they are called the Triple A Threat. They are gonna be discussing and learning new techniques together. Plus a bit of friendly competition amongst them! vvkastel vvkastel k-i-p k-i-p

•Is gonna be just fine with a prickly Aoi! She herself can be moody cause werewolf stuff. lol I was also thinking they can be penpals?(to establish them knowing one another already. However this will be the first time they see one another in person) vvkastel vvkastel

•Angel is definitely gonna be nice to Aki so I think they’ll warm up rather quickly to one another. Plus she will be excited to chat more about their quidditch techniques. k-i-p k-i-p

•Angelique also loves magical creatures. Though she’s often very careful around them do to being a werewolf.

•She was once a student at Beauxbaton and is originally from France. So she speaks French fluently. Also had several Veela friends from there.

•Is actually working hard on potions so would love to join a potions club!
Auri would certainly be interested in a potions club! She is very gifted with potions and loves challenging herself with new brews so she would absolutely love to help start one!

Been so busy with holiday stuff and gift-making; sorry for my fleeting activity!

k-i-p k-i-p I think Aki and Vasu will clash initially but have the potential to become bros later. They both have a need to establish dominance that may cause some tension and will prolly go back and forth trying to one-up each other. When Vasu dislikes someone, he doesn't try to hide it, so he may find himself accidentally on purpose instigating some confrontations with Aki. However, I think once he observes Aki a little more and competes against him, Vasu will admire his grit and seeming fearlessness. I thoroughly doubt he would have seen a hanyou before, and should Aki ever get a little lackadaisical with his glamours, Vasu will be like WTF?! and maybe even a little intimidated, because he's wary of things he doesn't understand. Ngl his first instinct will prolly be to exorcise the demon that is using Aki as a host.

Aki and Vasu will squabble, knowing how competitive Aki is. But! I doubt it has to be in a permanently negative way. Aki and his brother, for example, are perpetually trying to one-up each other; that’s just how Aki grew up, and old habits stick. They would tease each other a lot. Playful aggression propelled them to work harder. However— I can see this becoming a hurdle for most of his friendships. Aki thinks it’s normal to challenge, bicker, and poke fun at people he admires, likes, or finds compelling. He won’t realize not everyone sees it in a similar light until later.

I’d imagine that he approaches his relationship with Vasu in a similar way as he does with his brother, and gets confused when Vasu instigates more serious competitions/arguments in response to what (he thinks) is just lighthearted banter. They totally clash at first because of this, as you said, but once we get some proper communication between them, Aki would outright admit the tension between them (and consequently his desire to push Vasu) isn’t at all malicious. “You’re not the best you can be without a good challenge!” mixed with “But of course, I’m not losing to you. What fun would it be if I just gave you the win??”

Vasu looking to exorcism in an inapplicable situation is hilarious, by the way! That’d be such a funny moment if it ever did happen. Aki would be both perplexed and offended. He can’t be exorcised, so this is insulting and hard to process… But, next thing you know, he’s seen an opportunity. Cue him cheekily flashing Vasu fanged grins when no one else is looking just to spook him, if only because he thinks it’s funny. Someone will need to smack the back of his head, tell him to knock it off, and remind him just how frightening he can be. He doesn’t recognize it lol

k-i-p k-i-p vvkastel vvkastel I don't think Oleander's RPer intends to finish his form, so would either of you guys like to promote Aki or Aoi to Mahoutokoro champion?

Hmm, I’m not sure! I think either of them could be good champions. After all, both of them were probably so confident they’d be the one to get picked (that’s why I had made Aki a secondary; it would grate his nerves to be in "second place" like that). But, I’d love to hear what vvkastel vvkastel thinks would be best for Aoi’s development as well. We can probably decide what route we want to go with after a bit of conversation!

I’m down for Quidditch-related plots! Aki will be so excited to play and compete. Even just exchanging strategies with talented players would light up stars in his eyes. I won’t lie, he’ll be like a kid in a candy store, observing every Quidditch player here and trying to determine what techniques to take away from them.

I’m glad they’ll warm up to each other, though! Aki is a golden retriever with friends. Just… you know. An easily provoked one who will snarl if someone looks the wrong way at his buddies haha

And with that, I think I caught up to everyone! But if I missed something, or if you’d like to reach out for a plot, let me know. I might try brainstorming generic dynamic ideas later or tomorrow for the people I have yet to talk to!

Been so busy with holiday stuff and gift-making; sorry for my fleeting activity!

Aki and Vasu will squabble, knowing how competitive Aki is. But! I doubt it has to be in a permanently negative way. Aki and his brother, for example, are perpetually trying to one-up each other; that’s just how Aki grew up, and old habits stick. They would tease each other a lot. Playful aggression propelled them to work harder. However— I can see this becoming a hurdle for most of his friendships. Aki thinks it’s normal to challenge, bicker, and poke fun at people he admires, likes, or finds compelling. He won’t realize not everyone sees it in a similar light until later.

I’d imagine that he approaches his relationship with Vasu in a similar way as he does with his brother, and gets confused when Vasu instigates more serious competitions/arguments in response to what (he thinks) is just lighthearted banter. They totally clash at first because of this, as you said, but once we get some proper communication between them, Aki would outright admit the tension between them (and consequently his desire to push Vasu) isn’t at all malicious. “You’re not the best you can be without a good challenge!” mixed with “But of course, I’m not losing to you. What fun would it be if I just gave you the win??”

Vasu looking to exorcism in an inapplicable situation is hilarious, by the way! That’d be such a funny moment if it ever did happen. Aki would be both perplexed and offended. He can’t be exorcised, so this is insulting and hard to process… But, next thing you know, he’s seen an opportunity. Cue him cheekily flashing Vasu fanged grins when no one else is looking just to spook him, if only because he thinks it’s funny. Someone will need to smack the back of his head, tell him to knock it off, and remind him just how frightening he can be. He doesn’t recognize it lol

Hmm, I’m not sure! I think either of them could be good champions. After all, both of them were probably so confident they’d be the one to get picked (that’s why I had made Aki a secondary; it would grate his nerves to be in "second place" like that). But, I’d love to hear what vvkastel vvkastel thinks would be best for Aoi’s development as well. We can probably decide what route we want to go with after a bit of conversation!

I’m down for Quidditch-related plots! Aki will be so excited to play and compete. Even just exchanging strategies with talented players would light up stars in his eyes. I won’t lie, he’ll be like a kid in a candy store, observing every Quidditch player here and trying to determine what techniques to take away from them.

I’m glad they’ll warm up to each other, though! Aki is a golden retriever with friends. Just… you know. An easily provoked one who will snarl if someone looks the wrong way at his buddies haha

And with that, I think I caught up to everyone! But if I missed something, or if you’d like to reach out for a plot, let me know. I might try brainstorming generic dynamic ideas later or tomorrow for the people I have yet to talk to!
Hello! I’m so sorry I am awkward and awful at beginning to plot with new people! If you have time and would like to plot I would love to plot with you tho!

sorry i didnt get back right away to this - but im forced to relax because i have covid lol, so any ideas i get when i go through all the characters again ill type out!!

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 id LOVE to plot with einar! i feel like clara and cosmo definitely gave him problems in their younger years - mostly with clara pulling too many pranks on students and staff whereas cosmo simply got into too many fights or was occasionally disruptive in class. as clara got older she became worse behavior wise and probably gets in trouble daily, whereas cosmo has learned better self restraint for not letting others ruffle his feathers so much. he probably also takes einar more seriously rather than turning his nose down at him

in general, cosmo is much more friendly and understanding than his sister. hes hard working, confident with good reason, and loves to meet new people. he's probably going to get along with everyone

clara... is not so nice lol. she may pick on specific people the more interested she is by their reactions and at the start of the roleplay will probably allow herself to get distracted from the tournaments in favor of messing with the competition/getting to know them in order to take them down

both are open for friendships, relationships etc; anything that gets pitched with them im down for

Users who are viewing this thread

Back