• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

DuchessAnyaxx

Hello, I’m looking to get myself back into role playing after being absent from it for nearly a year. With this whole quarantine thing, I’m nearly going stir crazy without work or school and I thought I would get back into the joys of writing and role playing! I am particularly interested in fandom role plays, specifically doing something involving my own OCs and a canon character of a preferred fandom. I am also welcome to play as a canon character for your own OC in a doubling/multiples situation upon request if that is what would make it more enjoyable for you.
Since I haven’t done an RP in so long I am a bit rusty and don’t have many ideas but I do have some so please be patient with me and be willing to brainstorm and contribute as well!

The following fandoms I am looking for are:

-Marvel
-DC
-Teen Titans
-Supernatural
-Once Upon A Time
-Disney(maybe?)
-Riverdale
-RWBY
-Hetalia
-Attack on Titan
-Blue Exorcist
-Psycho-Pass
-South Park

I am also familiar with a number of shows, movies, books and etc so ifyou have a specific fandom you are looking for please let me know and if I’m familiar with it I would be more than happy to RP it! I am also interested in hearing any ideas you may have.

If you would like to partake in an RP please feel free to comment and I can PM you or you can PM me. I can continue through PM, private thread or even another platform.

Thank you for reading!

Hello! Sorry to bother you but I am quite intrigued in roleplaying with you with perhaps a doubling roleplay! A Disney roleplay sounds absolutely enjoyable if we can figure how to work with that if you do not mind and but if that doesn't work, I am up for trying something for Teen Titans or Marvel

Which characters for marvel and dc?

I’m open to most characters from either but the ones I mainly pair with my OCs are as follows from the fandoms...

Marvel: Captain America, Winter Solider, Iron Man, Thor, Loki, Ant-Man, Spider-Man, Star-Lord, Wolverine, Colossus

DC: Batman, Green Arrow, Aqua Man, Flash, Beast Boy, Robin, Cyborg.

I’m open to most characters from either but the ones I mainly pair with my OCs are as follows from the fandoms...

Marvel: Captain America, Winter Solider, Iron Man, Thor, Loki, Ant-Man, Spider-Man, Star-Lord, Wolverine, Colossus

DC: Batman, Green Arrow, Aqua Man, Flash, Beast Boy, Robin, Cyborg.
I know a group or two who might need some characters,

But one on one wise i can rp as for you: flash, arrow, batman, spidey, captain america, hawkeye

I know a group or two who might need some characters,

But one on one wise i can rp as for you: flash, arrow, batman, spidey, captain america, hawkeye

I would actually potentially be open to doing a group RP. It’s been so long since I’ve done it and I can play a variety of characters!
If you’d like you can PM me and we can discuss details to our 1v1 plot and also this group you have! :)

Hello are you still interested in a marvel one x one? I love to double and will play any canon for you! I'd love to pair my oc with Thor but I'm not picky and can change that!

Hello are you still interested in a marvel one x one? I love to double and will play any canon for you! I'd love to pair my oc with Thor but I'm not picky and can change that!

Ah, I just responded to your own thread I believe. Yes, I am still looking and would love to discuss a plot with you!

I'm interested in Marvel, DC and Teen Titans. I'm not super knowledgeable though.

and SOUTH PARK yes please lmao

Hello, If you're still looking, I'd love to see if you're open for Marvel Bucky x OC of mine! I have this new character I'd love to try out. :)

Hello, if you're still interested, I'd love to do a South Park roleplay! OC x canon character, I always double up as well! I'm a little new to the site, so i apologize ahead of time!

Are you familiar with the Justice League cartoon, the one by Bruce Timm? Would that be something you'd be interested in RPing?

Open to​
  • RWBY
  • Marvel
  • DC
  • Familiar of Zero (not necessarily the characters, but the setting)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back