• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hello, I’m looking to get myself back into role playing after being absent from it for nearly a year. With this whole quarantine thing, I’m nearly going stir crazy without work or school and I thought I would get back into the joys of writing and role playing! I am particularly interested in fandom role plays, specifically doing something involving my own OCs and a canon character of a preferred fandom. I am also welcome to play as a canon character for your own OC in a doubling/multiples situation upon request if that is what would make it more enjoyable for you.
Since I haven’t done an RP in so long I am a bit rusty and don’t have many ideas but I do have some so please be patient with me and be willing to brainstorm and contribute as well!

The following fandoms I am looking for are:

-Marvel
-DC
-Teen Titans
-Supernatural
-Once Upon A Time
-Disney(maybe?)
-Riverdale
-RWBY
-Hetalia
-Attack on Titan
-Blue Exorcist
-Psycho-Pass
-South Park

I am also familiar with a number of shows, movies, books and etc so ifyou have a specific fandom you are looking for please let me know and if I’m familiar with it I would be more than happy to RP it! I am also interested in hearing any ideas you may have.

If you would like to partake in an RP please feel free to comment and I can PM you or you can PM me. I can continue through PM, private thread or even another platform.

Thank you for reading!
hey there are you familiar with BBC Sherlock? If not I would love to do a supernatural roleplay with you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back