• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

DuchessAnyaxx

Hello! It’s been quite a while since I have done any role-playing so please be patient with me as I am a bit rusty with the whole writing thing. The title basically sums up what I’m looking for. I am interested in doing a fandom based role-play between an OC of mine and a canon character of the preferred fandom played by, hopefully, you! I do not mind playing a canon for your own OC as well upon request in a doubling/multiples situation if that peaks your interest more to make it more enjoyable for you. I consider myself a literate role-player though my skills might be a little lack given it’s been maybe a year since my last RP and I don’t mind conducting it through PM, private thread or even on a different platform than this site. I will do a variety of different genres and am always open to brainstorming different ideas.
My preferred fandoms are as follows:

-Marvel
-DC
-Teen Titans
-Supernatural
-Once Upon A Time
-Riverdale
-RWBY
-Hetalia
-Attack in Titan
-Blue Exorcist
-Psycho-Pass
-South Park

These are the main I usually enjoy but I’m also interested in all kinds of other movies, shows and etc as well so if you have a particular fandom you’re looking for I would be more than happy to RP it if I am familiar with it.

I do have a few ideas for some fandoms already in mind but I am also intrigued to brainstorm and hear others’ ideas as well so please feel free to comment or send me a PM if you are interested.
Thank you so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back