• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

joydivision

goth bran stark
hello, hello!! my name's lucy, nice to meet you.

a little about me; i'm a 22 year old student going into my fourth year of university who is currently on break hoping to gather a couple of plots to fill my time with. i do work a fair bit, but you can expect me to at least reply back to our plot every one to two days (if not more, somedays if i'm active i can be very back and forth-- especially during the evenings).
i typically like to keep plot posts between 1-3 paragraphs, but honestly, i'm willing to go over that depending on the plot and if my partner prefers it. no less than 1 paragraph, however. i will only roleplay original characters and don't prefer to roleplay against canon ones. i can play male, female, and non-binary characters, and f/f, m/m, and f/m ships, though i'm more picky with my f/f ships. i'm new to this website so it may take me a bit to maneuver around, but i have roleplayed on discord tons in the past since i prefer instant messaging to forum, and have really enjoyed it, so i am very available to roleplay over on that platform. i also really love to double or triple up on characters. i find sometimes with just two characters the plot takes a bit to get into and the more characters we have, the more drama and angst and i am.... all about that.

i myself try not to ghost, but i am ghost friendly and understand why people do it. i will try to reach out, but if i get no reply then i take it the plot will have been dropped. i get it, some stuff just doesn't work out. but if we ever do drop a plot ever, feel free to message me again if you ever want to do a different one! i never hold any hard feelings. i really love chatting ooc with my partner, making countless headcannons and yadda yadda. when we're both really excited and invested i tend to stick to the plot a lot better! expect me to be a loser and make pinterest boards and playlists to cause... yeah if i love a ship i really do get very invested, lmao.
i like to use real-life face claims over anime ones, but depending on the type of plot we do i can be convinced otherwise. just lemmie know what you prefer.
below are some plot ideas, but please message me if you have your own and you think i would be interested! i'm down to hear any and all ideas.
here are some tv shows/movies/games i would be interested in doing oc's within their universe:
-- hunger games --
-- stranger things --
-- the umbrella academy --
-- the walking dead --
-- the last of us --
-- the 100 --
-- city of bones --
-- chronicles of narnia --
-- harry potter --
-- the darkest minds --
[ will update later when i think of more ]
other plot ideas:
* supernatural assassin school. yeah kinda sounds lame but i love academy settings and this just sounds very basic and cool.
* hunter x hunted
* a plot with a robin hood type thief who made a big name for themselves in the underground who goes in for their next big job but oh whats this? the person you’re robbing is the childhood love of your life who you haven’t forgotten since you both parted was never to be seen again? the drama
* demigods
* reincarnated greek gods tryna act normal in college
* a heavily hedonistic and codependent friend group living together in paris
* a plot kind of like x-men with this group of people with powers who band together because if the world found out about them they’d try to get them, but maybe some hunter weirdo is after them so they gotta run away and its just fluff and angst and whatever we want
* literally any romantic, paranormal, apocalyptic, or dark plot
be sure to message me if any of these interest you!

I love the demigod idea. I tend to write male characters more often than not just due to the fact I usually find everyone likes female characters. I do however want to roleplay both genders and write both genders in depth. I would love if you and I could write a variety of characters (main, a few side and maybe some NPCs). I tend to write 1-3 paragraphs and I love exploring the different relationships/drama between the characters. Also another thing about me is I only roleplay m/f ships.

I also love romance and would love:
* bodyguard x princess
* Childhood friend x childhood friend (second chance love)
*Mafia boss x childhood friend (could also be combined with childhood friend x childhood friend

Kidnapper x kidnapped

* Band member x rival band member

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back