• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Random thought/question: so if people just think they were sleeping, but in actuality just don't remember, does that mean that nobody ever actually sleeps?

Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner! I was wondering when someone would ask. XD And yes, nobody sleeps. Nykios and Diianta want to outdo each other so much that they shave their lifespan to keep everyone awake.

Alright, well, I appreciate seeing the character sheet up as it is- helps with everything I didn't quite understand, thank you for that. One question I have that's been bothering me more than it should- is it set in a more medieval or modern time period? My Roman numerals are a little rusty so I don't quite know what the year even is

It’s not specifically set in any time period but it’s definitely not modern. I guess it would be on the more medival side though. But if you like another period, feel free to base it off that.

Last edited:
It’s not specifically set in any time period but it’s definitely not modern. I guess it would be on the more medical side though. But if you like another period, feel free to base it off that.
Oh, I mainly just wanted to know so I could have an idea of how to tailor my character's skills and abilities and such. Thanks

Have another question about the lore. It was mentioned that even the landscape changes between Night and Day, so is it just constantly shifting? Or is it more of an instantaneous change when the cycle changes?

Have another question about the lore. It was mentioned that even the landscape changes between Night and Day, so is it just constantly shifting? Or is it more of an instantaneous change when the cycle changes?

Almost instantaneous for things that move long distances, smaller distances or almost no change is slower. All of it takes about uh, let’s say half a minute. Everything ends up where they need to be exactly at the end of the 30 seconds. So things that move, let’s say a centimetre look really slow and things that move kilometres look like they teleported.

Man, after seeing how well thought out and creative everyone else’s characters have been, I’m starting to think I should change mine’s night phase to keep up a little bit

Man, after seeing how well thought out and creative everyone else’s characters have been, I’m starting to think I should change mine’s night phase to keep up a little bit

You can if you would like to. I like looking at detailed stuff, but what I like doesn't really have much to do with choosing. (Or maybe subconsciously...?) I don't know, the character sheets are only there to compliment the roleplay in the first place, right?

I'll post the lore today, hopefully, answering most of the questions and putting out the answers I've already given. It's a work in progress, though and may change... haha. That's not very reassuring.

Okay, wait. I've noticed that some people who haven't posted on this interest check are posting characters. How many people are making characters for this? ... Not that I'm going to get an answer if they didn't see the interest check in the first place. For the ones that are seeing this, can you all just give me a heads up? I want to make sure everyone who's interested enough to make a character ends up with a role but if I have no idea how many people are there in the first place, I can't do that.

Here is the OOC Chatroom, if you wanted to know. I wanted to wait for people to find it themselves, but cough, cough somebody was impatient.

Bumpity Bump! Still spaces open, y'all! Don't be afraid to make a character sheet in the character thread!

Can I reserve The Healer while I come up with the character sheet? :)

No, I'm sorry, you can't. But! You can post the work in progress of it while you're doing it (it isn't set in stone until we start) and that will save you the spot. (Not that I think many are vying for the role right now... But you never know. ¯\ _(ツ)_/¯)

No, I'm sorry, you can't. But! You can post the work in progress of it while you're doing it (it isn't set in stone until we start) and that will save you the spot. (Not that I think many are vying for the role right now... But you never know. ¯\ _(ツ)_/¯)
Alright! I'll keep that in mind ~

Okie dokie! I posted. I created my own species. Please feel free to edit or completely not accept! I tried to get creative.

Okie dokie! I posted. I created my own species. Please feel free to edit or completely not accept! I tried to get creative.

Err, I may have changed the "muddled DNA" and "proper DNA" part when I added your species in the lore. 'Cause my bio addled brain says "grah". Sorry! I'll change it back if you'd like, this is supposed to be fantasy, anyway. Haha...

Err, I may have changed the "muddled DNA" and "proper DNA" part when I added your species in the lore. 'Cause my bio addled brain says "grah". Sorry! I'll change it back if you'd like, this is supposed to be fantasy, anyway. Haha...
That’s fine. I took inspiration from Harry Potter for those words 😂 but I’m horrible at coming up with things

I've been lurking on this RP for a while now, and I do think I want to join, seeing as I'm craving a good medieval-like fantasy RP. Thinking of playing around with the Damsel role, if you don't mind (:

I've been lurking on this RP for a while now, and I do think I want to join, seeing as I'm craving a good medieval-like fantasy RP. Thinking of playing around with the Damsel role, if you don't mind (:

Haha, I definitely don't mind! XD Just post a CS and you'll be in, no need for a complete one, a work in progress will do too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back