• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

teluhtubby

Three Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"Not our world..."

R.gif

This is a fantasy roleplay.

Or an OC roleplay mainly. No canons, please.

You all were taken from your planet/homes and were sent to a new planet by the name of SphereWater.

You all wake up in the middle of nowhere in a shallow, clear pond. My OC lives on this planet and will be trying to ask you to help her as there is an evil dragon that has taken all of her friends and color. The surroundings are dark and no trees are living. But the water is the only thing she has left. Will you help her?

Rules

Your character may have a power of your choice.
I need more than three sentences for a response. I will not accept one-liners.
Please be friendly and patient.
Any questions? Don't be afraid to ask them. :>​

I'll most likely redo this thread because I do know that it isn't completely well-worded enough. I had only thought about it this morning.

Sounds interesting, dm me if you wanna expand on this or bounce some ideas back and forth :)
I would be interested! I just think the premise needs a little bit more development beforehand though.
Hi I really love this and I’m really interested in role playing
I have rewritten. I hope it's better.

I am going to be posting up the Character Sheet on the rewritten link.

This seems intersting, so maybe I’ll join too! Do note, this will be my frist rp on this website ( though I do know how to rp, I have done it many times before) so I may be a little rusty.

Hope I'm not too late

Nope, ur here early! You’ll find the charater sheet in the rewrite one)

It is. You can just fill out a character sheet on the rewritten thread!

"Not our world..."

View attachment 956886

This is a fantasy roleplay.

Or an OC roleplay mainly. No canons, please.

You all were taken from your planet/homes and were sent to a new planet by the name of SphereWater.

You all wake up in the middle of nowhere in a shallow, clear pond. My OC lives on this planet and will be trying to ask you to help her as there is an evil dragon that has taken all of her friends and color. The surroundings are dark and no trees are living. But the water is the only thing she has left. Will you help her?

Rules

Your character may have a power of your choice.
I need more than three sentences for a response. I will not accept one-liners.
Please be friendly and patient.
Any questions? Don't be afraid to ask them. :>​
IM TOTALLY FUCKING IN!!!!!

What species are allowed, O' Great Lord Littlestar?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back