• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Another world to immerse myself in lol I’m interested!

Aww beans, just found this. In the meantime I’ll say I’m very interested in joining whenever (or if) y’all open up again! Best of luck, this RP looks like a blast!
Oh no! I was just messing with YumenoTsukishiro. We are open! Sorry for giving the wrong impression haha

Hello! Just finished a quick skim of the lore and this looks pretty interesting. However, I couldn’t find the main thread for the roleplay. Will this be taking place on discord?

Hello! Just finished a quick skim of the lore and this looks pretty interesting. However, I couldn’t find the main thread for the roleplay. Will this be taking place on discord?
Hello! Glad to hear that - let me know if there are any pertinent lore questions I can answer

The rp takes place on rpnation. Discord is used for ooc and plotting purposes

There are two threads which we use - the main thread (A Side) and side thread (B Side). The A Sides thread is quiet right now since we finished the latest story and are still cooking the next one, but the B Sides thread is alive and kicking! Below you’ll find links to both

Main thread: Fantasy - New Oasis: Four Heavenly Kings
B-Sides thread: Fantasy - New Oasis: Four Heavenly Kings — The B-Sides

Hello! Glad to hear that - let me know if there are any pertinent lore questions I can answer

The rp takes place on rpnation. Discord is used for ooc and plotting purposes

There are two threads which we use - the main thread (A Side) and side thread (B Side). The A Sides thread is quiet right now since we finished the latest story and are still cooking the next one, but the B Sides thread is alive and kicking! Below you’ll find links to both

Main thread: Fantasy - New Oasis: Four Heavenly Kings
B-Sides thread: Fantasy - New Oasis: Four Heavenly Kings — The B-Sides
Oh, I see! So I take it that discord is still preferable to have then, going off the OOC.

What exactly is the difference between A and B sides? Is the B side just an interlude between the main story stuff?

Oh, I see! So I take it that discord is still preferable to have then, going off the OOC.

Yes! Every player in New Oasis is in the discord for convenience's sake

What exactly is the difference between A and B sides? Is the B side just an interlude between the main story stuff?

In RPG terms, A Sides are like the 'main quest'. B Sides are side quests. A Sides are larger and participation is heavily encouraged, with most if not all players / characters taking part in some form. B Sides can involve multiple players' characters, but can also take place between 2 characters. A Sides typically revolve around major story events, whereas B Sides (while they can serve to advance personal stories for one or a handful of OCs) tend to be less 'grand' in scope

Yes! Every player in New Oasis is in the discord for convenience's sake

In RPG terms, A Sides are like the 'main quest'. B Sides are side quests. A Sides are larger and participation is heavily encouraged, with most if not all players / characters taking part in some form. B Sides can involve multiple players' characters, but can also take place between 2 characters. A Sides typically revolve around major story events, whereas B Sides (while they can serve to advance personal stories for one or a handful of OCs) tend to be less 'grand' in scope
That was really easy to understand, thank you. In that case, I’ll work on a new discord, since I forgot my old handle.

In the meantime, I’ll start chipping away at a character sheet. The gangs and potentiality categories already got my gears turning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back