• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π§πžπ° 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐑 β™₯ 10.9.2021

ofskyandwild

be sapphic, do crime
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello! i'm ofskyandwild, and while i'm not new to the site, i am looking for some partners to write with! it's been a while
since i've done anything related to fandoms plots, but i'd love to get back into both topics if anyone else shares a
common interest! i prefer to use either rpnation's pm system or discord--however, if we use pm's, we would adhere to
site rules (i don't mind unrestricted topics when using discord).
about me :
Β» i'm an adult in my twenties--twenty, soon to be
twenty-one if it matters.
Β» i only write in third person, past tense.
Β» pairings i write : fxf, mxf, any and all
Β» genders i write : female, male, any and all
Β» post frequency : one to three (plus) in a day,
sometimes three a week. i struggle with memory,
so if it's been multiple days with no reply, just
poke me!
Β» 500-1000+ words a reply, advanced lit./novella
length, experience playing more than one character
in a setting.
what i'm searching for :
Β» someone eighteen or older
Β» around 500 or more words a reply, or multi-
paragraph responses. i don't mind length as
long as the response is detailed and working to
further character development or plot development.
Β» i don't mind how often one replies, but lets say...
at least two times a week, at least!
Β» someone who is equally invested in the roleplay.
give me your ideas,your thoughts, your character
headcanons, etc.
Β» is okay with the occasional gritty-darker topic.
fandoms & pairings
while i don't have many fandoms, i am passionate about these!
names in this color are characters i'd like to write as!
the legend of zelda
Β» midna x zelda (twilight princess) β™‘
based in a canon divergence where the twilight mirror wasn't shattered and both princesses were able to use their time to get to know each other properly--zelda as demure as ever, and midna using that to her advantage to tease. however, upon receiving notice that she is to be considering marriage soon before her coronation, the hylian seeks advice from the twili who offers one solution: she'd save her from the emotional toils of marrying a stranger as long as she is allowed to be the one who is taking her hand. after all, she'd just be marrying a friend. so why the fuss?
keywords : arranged marriage, friends to lovers, historical references, fantasy, canon divergence, sapphic, wlw
Β» link x zelda (twilight princess) β™‘
based in canon, during the rebuilding across all of hyrule, link had stayed by zelda's side through it all--a figure that eventually came to open up to the princess about life before their fated meeting. a stranger soon turned to a dear friend who stuck around even after the completion of the castle and it's surrounding town. taking notes from notes her great-grandmother left, she learned that the way her and link had met were quite different from her ancestress and the hero of time. both brought together by a relationship three generations ago and it's shortcomings. however, the more time the princess spent around link, she felt herself slipping from her royal retainer--to the point where her heart skipped a beat when he was close.
keywords : strangers to friends to lovers, forbidden relationship , historical reference, fantasy, mxf
Β» link x zelda (skyward sword, breath of the wild)
Β» linked universe au
an alternate universe divergence and convergence based on the online comic series by @ jojo56830 on tumblr. they have a collective page for the comic updates and art of the characters ( @ linkeduniverse on tumblr, @ linkeduniverse_au on instagram). it's recommended that you go through and read up, even though the more lore-heavy bits are the more recent updates, just to familiarize yourself with the characters and their corresponding names. that way, afterwards, we can talk more about plots!
keywords : canon divergence, canon convergence, group travelling
splatoon 2 + octo expansion
Β» pearl x marina β™‘
Β» agent 4 x agent 8
Β» oc x oc
i only recently got back into splatoon due to the splatoon 3 announcement, so i don't actually have any specific ideas for any of these, but id be more than happy to hear of yours!
thank you for taking the time to read, i appreciate it! if you're interested, just pm me or comment down below!
hope to roleplay with you later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back