• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Nero: The Hidden City - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
well, yes. They live in the same city, so I don't see why they wouldn't go the same school

Okay well then I'd say there's still a good chance for them to be friends. I don't know if all of the RP is going to take place in-game or if there's going to be transition periods.

It would be funny to see the other character's reactions when they realize Omu is actually just a little girl.

Okay well then I'd say there's still a good chance for them to be friends. I don't know if all of the RP is going to take place in-game or if there's going to be transition periods.

It would be funny to see the other character's reactions when they realize Omu is actually just a little girl.
Probably. Depending on what team they end up in, Shiniri might just suggest the two of them pretend to be a couple XD

Probably. Depending on what team they end up in, Shiniri might just suggest the two of them pretend to be a couple XD

Omg, Laurie is going to be like the big bodyguard bouncer in-game that's like.

"What business do you have with us, punk?" And in reality she's turning red on screen.

^If that's the case, I'm kind of leaning on the VS' aesthetic. EXO's a power suit so...nope.

Compromise: Use the anthem EXO suit as the Cypher avatar and the VS as the mecha. Just a suggestion if you want to use both.
Now does my character have to be human or can they be a synthetic avatar?

Man, the moment I realized there was a Stasis AC in this RP, the only thing I could think of was:
I should have been using White Glint for the design.

Sorry for taking so long but I finally finished my cs. A few things came up this week but with that done and out of the way I promise my full devotion to getting posts out on time.

Also if there's anything I need to change of expand upon do let me know.

Sorry, just checking on now. Work left me a killer headache yesterday.

I must say, I really like all the characters so far~ Given the age range, I'll be making some adjustments to my character's IRL.

I believe everyone is nearly done. I'll soon be splitting us up into the three colonies. Afterwards, I'll be leaving it up to the players on whom they'll nominate as "leader" for that colony.

SCSaya06 SCSaya06 the colonies will be chosen randomly right? Is it possible to request certain people be on the same colony as us? I think this was asked before by Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff , but it was a while ago, so this question is to confirm/remind.

And if the answer is yes, should we go around asking who would like to work with who?

Is there an age limit to our characters?
None has been established, in either direction. I wouldn't say it makes much sense to add a limit beyond the age someone could physically play a video game, and even then...

Of course that if you make a character whose age range is too distant from everyone else you might find the character a little isolated in that regard, but there isn't any strict limit from what I can tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back