• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Nero: The Hidden City

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

SCSaya06

Observer
car4ezh.jpg

Welcome to NERO:
Adjutant Online. Good morning Cypher. Your long voyage from Earth is over and we are holding you in stationary position at Docking Bay 1 in the heart of the colony Astraea. Your application to join the Astral Corps has been accepted and, in a few moments, you will be redirected to the hangar bay to receive your first unit assignment. Afterwards, you are instructed to head over to the mission room where General Alexander will issue a proclamation.
Good luck in your missions Cypher. May the blessings of the stars guide you in your flight.

-Blurb upon entering the game-

iZg0FGs.jpg
NERO is a VR mecha action-exploration game that had become popular in recent years. The game takes players into a vast, interactive online world with a wide variety of online environments ranging from desert planets to debris fields and even colony interiors. Players control Cyphers: virtual avatars used to navigate the game’s cityscape and pilot the Chevaliers; the game’s titular mecha units.

Players are split into four teams or colonies as per the game’s terms. These four colonies battle it out competitively in a variety of missions for resources, territory and the chance to get Einherjar; the strongest mecha units in the world of NERO.

The game’s ultimate quest is to find the hidden colony of NERO, located somewhere within the deep expanse of the game’s map. All four colonies have a shot at getting to that point but in the game’s lifetime of three years, not one player nor colony has managed to catch even a glimpse of it and the end of the quest remains elusive, leading to speculation that it may just be a rumor.

Registration complete. Now create your Cypher and fight hard for your colony!

Character Sheet:
Cypher Name:
Appearance:
(Image or description will do)
(Leave blank for now until we get the random assignments)
Inventory:

Main Mecha:
Overview:
Systems and Armaments:

IRL:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Background:
Other:

“Sandalphon…To think I’d be looking back at it again after two years.

It isn’t much but when you pull away from something that you really liked doing, time seems to slow down. Everything seems to move in slow motion as you sit in your chair counting down the hours on the clock, waiting until you can put that headpiece back on in your home.

But you know you can’t.”

In the quiet confines of her aunt’s room, Lily sat quietly; her attention fixed on what looks like a farm simulator game on her aunt’s computer. Her fingers moved about the keyboard gently though she sometimes finds herself hovering above a controller near the side of the screen that just isn’t there. A small itch was forming at her fingertips. Nonetheless, she clenches her hands for just a little longer as she rifles through the character inventory looking for specific crop seeds and flowers.

Creak…

The wooden door slowly opened, gently flooding the room with light from outside as her aunt peers inside to check on her. “Lily?” She called out. “Your ride’s here. Don’t worry about the computer. I’ll turn it off.” She notifies the young woman.

“Okay.” Lily murmured as she swiped her coat from the monobloc and walked off, passing her aunt along the way. As Lily descended the stairs, her aunt went up to the computer to and immediately saw the progress on the game farm. The game account apparently belonged to her aunt who used it as a means to kill time when waiting for calls so it hasn't progressed too far. Under Lily however, the farm has seemingly prospered, boasting nearly three times the amount of land it had before.

“Wow! I can’t believe she actually worked on this for me.” She peers outside the window to see the young girl getting into the black car waiting outside. “Then again, it’s not like there’s a lot for her to see in this town.”

Inside the car, Lily promptly put on some music to help her fall asleep for the long trip back to the city. A light summer rain had started falling, drenching the car window with tiny droplets of water. Idly, she watched them gather around until one ballooned so much that it just cascaded entirely, plummeting down the glass and taking dozens of smaller droplets with it. The image was oddly relaxing, and the girl soon found herself dozing off, the cold air from the car’s AC making her clutch her coat just a little bit closer to her chest.

“My last day of penance is over. The old wounds I bore are long gone. The hidden city lies waiting. Time to return.”

Magnus City – Castelia High Street

"I'll be alright here." Lily tells her parents as she alights from the car. It was now a little past 4 in the afternoon and the streets of Castelia was bustling with activity. Regular classes are over and the schools have started to let out for summer break so there's a large number of students congregating at the shops and cafes. Lily passes the commotion on the sides to head for a peculiar building with glass walls and windows filled with cutouts from what appears to be a mecha based game.

"Welcome to MX's Castelia outlet!" A receptionist greeted as Lily walked in. She just nodded and immediately headed for the stalls containing various Chevalier starter sets and add-on parts. Just by her right, a group of young males were talking and the volume at which they did makes it hard for Lily not to overhear what they were talking about.

"Did you hear? Sandalphon's supposedly pulled out of Frost!"

"Eh? Why though?"

"Some friends I have over there said it was too far to defend properly from the base and they've already gotten whatever they need from that place. So they're pulling back."

"You sure it's not a trap?"

"Definitely not! Besides, old Godmund's supposedly calling a meeting of the Blades so even if it is, at least the strongest team's not going to be lying in wait to ambush us!"

"Guess so. We better move quick!"

"Interesting. Guess I came back just in time to watch an early skirmish." Lily thought as she watched the boys finish their conversation and exit the shop. She turns her attention back to the rows of boxes in front of her, trying to decide what kind of Chevalier she'll be going for.

(OOC: Starting post is up! For those who want to dive into the game world right away, the mission below can be taken if you guys want to. For those who want to start IRL first, it's also alright! Feel free to make up the names of places your characters visit as you go as well~)

Tagging everyone to let you guys know: Idea Idea Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff Monochromatica Monochromatica GhastlySquash GhastlySquash CrowOuttaHell CrowOuttaHell Guardian Aelita Guardian Aelita The Mechanist The Mechanist Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams Becker Becker June Verles June Verles Enolx Enolx Steampunktendencies Steampunktendencies Deathchart98 Deathchart98 Reis Reis 6ft Under 6ft Under

Mission Type: Invasion - Frost​

Frost is an icy planet plagued with lightning storms located near the southeast border of Orion's territorial influence. Sandalphon used to have a mining outpost in the sector but they seem to have pulled back their forces, leaving the planet free game for any colony looking to add another Resource Planet to their territory list. There is a notable crater right near the planet's tallest mountain as well as the tell-tale signs of a large-scale mining operation. Whatever Sandalphon may be looking for in the area, they've most likely gotten it but there is still plenty of mineral resources left untouched across the planet's surface.

Issac Brock
Orion Colony
Issac Brock.jpg

Mentions: SCSaya06 SCSaya06
Castelia High Street, Stein's Patisserie
Using a rubber spatula, Issac finished filling up a small plastic bag with the white-coloured bubble-gum frosting that he had spent countless hours perfecting over the past few weeks. A faint smile formed as he cut off one corner of the bag and prepared to pipe onto hundreds of vanilla cup-cakes. It had been a while since he last made such simple treats; normally, orders of grand salted caramel pastries filled up the 'to-do' list and within the patisserie, Issac and several other trained chefs worked non-stop to mass-produce perfection. Course, he was a little glad that he wasn't sweating and running around like a mad-man for once.

He recalled why he was making the cupcakes in the first place. MX's Castelia outlet was celebrating the second year of opening and were publicly throwing a party to boost local interest. Having plenty of locally made sweets, snacks and of course, cupcakes on offer would certainly benefit everyone involved. Issac nodded approvingly as he began to pipe the flavoured frosting into swirls and finished by placing a different coloured gum-ball on top of each frosting peak.

"Voilá.. now the easy part is done... time to get this lot loaded up in the van."

Issac chuckled to himself for a moment before Izzy Stein, the head manager and owner's daughter came over to admire the hundreds of cupcakes that lined all the spare tables they had positioned around the shop to keep the heat from melting the frosting. She tapped his shoulder, causing Issac to spin-around and accidently bumped her as he did so. The two quickly apologized to one another before Izzy perked up with a question.

"So, are they all done? The outlet's party is starting within the hour. I'm glad they decided to contact us Issac; father would be proud of what we've all done today."

Izzy gestured to all the staff who continued to work hard, even during her little speech about them. With the buisness raised with the outlet; Izzy could rest a little easy today, if things go to plan of course. The two shared a brief conversation about how they were going to load up the cup-cakes into both awaiting vans outside and convoy slowly up the plaza's pathways to the outlet nearby. Concerns were raised by Issac about the cobbled tiles in certain areas but Izzy dismissed it; claiming she knew the 'smoothest' route. Content somewhat with the manager's plan; the rest of the staff finished up placing the cup-cakes into cardboard holders and gradually started to load up the vans, using a layout chart that was slapped onto the rear-doors to show where the boxes were to be placed to avoid any uneven or precarious loading. Several stressful minutes passed as box after box was gingerly placed into the vans outside the main-door. A couple of bystanders watched on as the staff within moved like clock-work to get the cup-cakes loaded as time was running out.

"Done!"

Issac raised a thumb at Izzy who was busy double checking her phone in case anyone had called. She gave a brief nod to Issac and mentioned for several staff to start heading down the street towards the Outlet; Izzy wasn't about to let a hot-dog cart stand in her way of making her father proud. Seems that Issac had drawn the short-straw that day; he was to drive the first van and he sighed a little as the rain-fall began to trickle down the back of his shirt. Shivering slightly as he hoisted himself into the driver's cab, Issac remarked how the occasional cobbled stone reflected the sunlight once it was wet. Kind of reminded him of a video-game, avoid the shiny things and he'll be okay.

Just as Izzy hopped into the side-seat next to Issac; who was starting the engine and making sure the throttle and brake pedals were stiff enough to respond quickly in case anything happened. The rain began to fall more heavily; even with the van's wipers going at full-wack, it was going to be a challenge to navigate through the people and safely arrive at the outlet.

"Question, Izzy."

"Potential answer, Issac."

"Why is a patisserie making hundreds of cup-cakes when we could make more... elaborate catering?"

"It's what the clients ordered, something about there being alot of youngsters within their advertisement circle."

"Advertisement circle?"

"Yeah, you know. Target audience, I guess with all the different video-game models and stuff they sell there."

"Ah.."

"Ah indeed Issac."

"Haven't been to the outlet in a while, place probably looks alot different than I remember."

"That so? I guess it'll be fun to look around once we've finished unpacking everything."

Issac nodded as he was focusing on the task of not driving into anything remotely 'bumpy'. Luckily he had collegues rushing up past the vans, pointing out anything and politely asking people to step-aside. Within minutes they arrived at the front-doors of the outlet and several of both buisness' staff were conversating plans for moving the cup-cakes during the rain-fall.

Castelia High Street, MX's Castelia outlet
A quick plan was thrown together and outlet staff rushed within the store to gather several rolls of bubble wrap. Seems that they were from various deliveries that had arrived earlier that week; from video games to models, the outlet had almost any kind of memorabilia or knick-knacks in stock. A chain of people lined up outside the front-doors. Each one with a seperate task in hand, Issac and Izzy were in the vans; carefully placing the bubble-wrap above the cup-cakes, making sure they don't squish the frosting whilst several others passed on each box down the line. Within the Outlet, a special area near the front left of the store began to take shape as several tables were knocked-up and signs celebrating the second year of opening were slapped onto the outer-windows. All in all, things were beginning to take shape.

By the time they were done, everyone involved was exhausted; Issac practically dragged himself through the front-doors and slouched onto a seating area as the Outlet staff began to open things back up to the public.

"Job completed."

Muttering slightly to himself, Issac decided to ponder around the shop; gazing at all the different models for sale. Izzy had remained behind with several staff members, probably chatting about next year's order. Another faint grin reached his face as he thought about her; "Always the buisness-woman." He remarked as he fumbled around at the rows upon rows of Chevaliers. He noticed out of the corner of his eye a rather reserved and quiet young lady. Perking himself up for a conversation he hadn't had for almost a year; Issac stepped over and tilted his head before asking.

"Got any suggestions? Been a while since I last played NERO.."

Last edited:
Castelia High Street - Internet Cafe

"Well, Juuna? Did you end up having fun?"

"Yeah, yeah! Tell us, Juuna~"

A girl with long brown pigtails looked up at the other two girls sitting across from her with her bright green eyes. She smiled brightly at them.

"It was pretty fun overall~ Once I got past the controls. I'm really not used to VR at all."

Juuna laughed a little bit as the other girls who sat with her giggled as well.

"Yeah, the controls are kind of wonky for someone who's just used to playing on handheld and consoles. But, you have to admit, it's so cool, right?"

Juuna beamed at them happily.

"Yeah, it really was~ I loved running around with the avatar and once I got used to the mecha element, I really love my Nightingale."

Juuna played with the ends of her pigtails as one of the girls spoke up.

"Still, you should probably get Nightingale upgraded."

Juuna shrugged a little.

"Nah, I like it as it is~ Besides, Nightingale looks super cute when I'm fighting other people with it! How can I change it?"

One of the girls laughed a bit.

"If you say so, Juu. We're going to go off to the Paint shop."

Juuna's eyes lit up a bit as she hummed.

"Can I come along?"

One of the girls smirked a bit.

"Eh~? But I thought Nightingale was cute as it was."

Juuna could tell the girl was teasing her and she laughed a little.

"Well, Nightingale is cute as it is but... I don't think there's much harm in getting some pink paint for the red portions."

The other girls grinned widely as one of them spoke up.

"Terrific~! Well, let's get going!"

Juuna laughed and headed over to the Chevalier sets, looking for some sets to get an idea on how she should paint her own Nightingale. She looked to her side and saw a girl browsing through the sets and smiled.

"Well, there shouldn't be any real harm in asking someone else for an opinion on coloration..."

With that thought, Juuna got closer to the girl and smiled.

"Hey there! Sorry if this is kinda out of the blue, but I'd love to get an opinion on how I should color my Chevalier."

[class=top]
background-image:url('https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/starcraft/images/8/88/Kaldir_SC2_Art2.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120504081523');
background-size:fit;
border:7px double grey;
text-align:center;
background-attachment:fixed;
[/class]
[class=border]
border:8px double grey;
[/class]
[class=game]
display:inline-lock;
[/class]
[class=text]
background-color:black;
margin:0 auto;
border:7px solid grey;
border-radius:25px;
color:green;
width:95%;
[/class]
[class=IRL]
[/class]
[class=1]
float:left;
width:12%;
border:4px solid lightblue;
height:134px;
[/class]
[class=2]
float:right;
[/class]
[class=title]
background-color:white;
color:blue;
width:22%;
[/class]
[class=img]
width:30%;
[/class]
[class=t]
margin:4px;
[/class]

[div class=1]
[/div][div class=2]
Bowtie1 (2).jpg
[/div]
[div class=border][div class=top]

[div class=title] Nero Online
Mission: N/A
[/div]
[/div][/div][div class=text]
[div class="img game"]Avatar Momi Is a Hero.jpg[/div][div class="img IRL" style="display:none"]Bowtie1.jpg[/div]
Identification:[div class=game]Meeasma[/div][div class=IRL style="display:none"]Shiniri Tetsuora[/div]
[div class=t]"I just want to play some games, what's so wrong with that?" I asked for the millionth time. It wasn't like I had no other interests or didn't care about my studies. Heck, I usually scored pretty good, actually. Even my big bro sometimes came home with grades worse than mine. So, why were the teachers so upset? More importantly, why did they have to send these PILES of homework? What a waste of previous paper! In the digital age, to think they still sent us such old-fashioned assignments, two whole pages of it in fact. What a most savage pratice, what a waste. Just picturing the time I would spend having to-

"Is that who I think it is?" A grin suddenly lit on my face as I noticed a curly-haired boy, just slightly out of shape but still very energetic like most boys his age. This particular boy happened to be a familiar face, so I closed my eyes and calmly marched foward, humming. The boy passed right next to me, chatting with one of his friends someone I didn't recognize, which meant they didn't recognize me. Perfect. I suddenly stoped and took a perfect 540 degree spin, raising an arm in the process while holding the papers of torture, I mean "education" on my other hand. "Oh, Mirubi! That's you isn't it, Mirubi?"

He turned around. His eyes said "You are the last person I wanted to see today". His mouth, on the other hand, said:

"Hi, Tetsuora. Nice to see you, just so you know, I won't be doing your homework today." His words were blunt, and too sharp for a delicate flower such as myself. At least I needed to show as much off to the pal next to him. I gazed down like a disappointed puppy.

"There you go again. Always suspecting the worst of me. I just want you to teach me a little."

"Then I can teach you about life. Actually work for things, that tends to make them happen."

"Dude, don't you think you're being a little harsh? She's just a little girl."

"Yeah, that's right! You understand don't you? I'm just not that smart, so I come to a reliable upperclassman to give me a few pointers since everyone says he is smart and reliable and cares about his lowerclassmen, he even said so when he first started running for class president...I hear..."

Miburi's friend nodded, patted my head, then gave him a judging glare.

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................​

I arrived home that day with a big smile and no worries. After all, my homework was already done, which meant I could relax and play around as much as I wanted. It wasn't always like this. I knew I needed to actually do homework from time to time like the teachers always said, to help stay on par with things. But right now I had just started a new game not very long ago, and one both daddy and big bro had recommended nonetheless! What's more, even a friend of mine, Laurie, was playing. There was even this time when we pretended to be lovers online. It was to die for.

"Come to think of it, I didn't see that girl this afternnon. Maybe she went home early because of the homework?" She was a lot more responsible than I was after all. But still a gamer like me, hehehe. I grabbed the door's handle, and glanced at my big bro's. It was closed. He was probably already inside with his headset, already immersed in some game. Hopefully the one I was about to jump into again, Nero online. That mecha game I would never have believed if someone told me, a few weeks ago, that I'd be playing it like a mandman (or madwoman), being tempted to just start skipping classes to play (mom and dad would catch me way too fast though). No, it just couldn't wait!

I flung out my school stuff, laid on the bed and grabbed the proper VR devices, then turned on the game. There was a minor headache after the flash of light, but most of these full immersion VR games weren't meant for people with epilep...epiplep...epipepsi....whatever that word was! More importantly, I felt my body connecting to the avatar, a slight tickling on the various areas as I gained "awareness" of them, and finally I was fully in as Meeasma. I giggled, and decided to take her for a walk for a bit. There was no rush, didn't have to get into my mech right away. Even if I did, I'm sure my big bro or someone else would come running to me talking about how urgent it is or whatever.

"Hum...hum...he-hello!" Someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around to face whoeever it was, but it was just some random cyborg with an aviator cap and goggles. Still, for a cyborg, it sure seemed to be blushing. "I think, I think you, err, your avatar is really cute!"

More incredible though was how said cyborg didn't even bother looking up to my eyes as he said that. It took every effort to hide conceal the smirk as I turned on the voice distorter. I chuckled.

"And you've got quite some taste yourself. How nice of you to come all the way here just to tell me that."

"Well I-I..." The aviator cap glanced over his shoulder, leading me to notice another cyborg barely hidden behind a corner, seeming to shoe away the one that greeted me. I smiled. It was better than a smirk.

Taking the first cyborg's hand, I approached the second one. It was a lot more muscular and had a better sense of style, the first of which didn't matter much because in this game one fought not with these avatars, these cyphers, but with the mechas they piloted. It was awesome, just like this moment.

"Hello there bigshot. Looking quite manly. Care for a date?"

[/div][/div]

[script class=1 on=mouseenter]
hide IRL
show game
[/script]
[script class=2 on=mouseenter]
hide game
show IRL
[/script]

Mentions: Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff GhastlySquash GhastlySquash
Might also want to read: Monochromatica Monochromatica Enolx Enolx Becker Becker

JR6lO3J.png
X
X
X
X
X
72f3c93ba9a0b566482140a471d7b0d3.png
X
X
X
X
Neon Zone Arcade - Castelia High Street

"Pull over, we need ammo."

"No, you need ammo!"

Mikami leaned back tiredly against the chair, feeling the leather against his back. Gaming had come such a long way, ever since VR was introduced. Ever since the release of certain VR consoles, even arcades had started picking up on it.

And Neon Zone Arcade was practically the only arcade for miles that had managed to nab a Dead Road game- a game involving driving down a highway filled with zombies and wreckage, but more notably one that didn't require VR. No wonder his best friend was so eager to try to top the leaderboards. "All the oldies will want to get this game, Kami," He had said, "We have to establish dominance!"

"If we keep driving," His friend's voice snapped him out of his daze. "We'll make it to the next checkpoint! More points for us," He grumbled. "C'mon, Kami, just hold on a little longer!"

"The car's about to blow."

"My skills at racing will get us through this!"

"This isn't exactly a racing game, Taiga," Mikami breathed, shaking his head. Taiga frowned, but slammed his foot on the brakes in the controller.

"If Overbreak's servers were still online, we could be racing now," Taiga sighed.

"You could always try NERO you know," Mikami spoke up as his friend hit the button to start gathering ammo. The zombies on screen came closer, and the glasses-wearing student picked up the gun-shaped controller again.

"I don't think it's the same. I tried for a bit but...haha, I'm just not that good at building machines." Taiga admitted sheepishly, scratching his neck. His hand hadn't left the steering wheel, though he glanced curiously at the shared screen.

"Kami! Zombies, dammit!" He warned. Mikami shook his head and raised his character's pistol. "I can't exactly do anything with this pistol even if it has unlimited ammo, Taiga."

"Guess we're fucked." Taiga threw his hands up, apparently giving up. Mikami rifled through his pockets, frowning. "Guess we gotta stop here for now. I'm out of tokens."

"So am I." Taiga sighed, leaning back as their score flashed on screen. "We just had to drive up to the next checkpoint and we'd have the high score!"

"We can always try this weekend?" Mikami offered. Taiga shook his head. "Nah. I gotta help at my aunt's bakery on weekends remember?"

"Touche. Still, break's almost coming," He glanced curiously at his friend. "Are you even earning money helping out there?"

"Well yeah. Why do you think I can afford to go multiple times on Dead Road?" Taiga grinned cheekily. "What about you, Kami? You managed to buy your VR set. What have you been doing with the money left over?"

"Well, buying Chevalier parts to upgrade ADMIRAL," Mikami thought sourly. But he shook his head. Taiga didn't know he was Zero. Absolutely no one in his class could know he was Zero. Not that they would believe him- the brawny, intimidating racer figure that was Zero being a scrawny and lanky nerd with glasses in real life? Unthinkable.

As he and his blue-haired friend made their way out of the arcade, Taiga looked at him. "Well, I'm heading home now. Wanna tag along?"

Mikami shook his head. "Nope. I still have to check out a few things here in High Street."

Taiga grinned. "Oh? Here at Castelia High Street?" Mikami just punched his friend jokingly in the shoulder. "Sheesh, it's nothing, Taiga. I've just been picking up on other hobbies and I don't want to spend my entire break studying."

"Well, like hell you're going to spend your entire break studying. It wouldn't be a break," Taiga huffed before checking his watch. "Shit! I'm running late. Well then, see ya, Kami!"

"See you."

As soon as Taiga left, Mikami let out a breath.

MX's Castelia Outlet - Castelia High Street

At the risk of getting bootlegged kits and having the parts show up as errors in NERO, Mikami just tore his eyes away from the contents of his wallet and walked into MX's outlet in Castelia. Giving a slight nod to the cheery receptionist, he quickly ducked into the aisles, thinking back to his account on NERO as he idly browsed.

Then-- his phone buzzed with what felt like the tenth notification of the day. As he glanced down, he noticed that it was from the NERO forum he had joined at the very start. And though there weren't any big-time racing events, he had somehow gotten several messages. Flicking through a few, he could pretty much see that they were almost all the same.

"Zero! I know you're a racer but maybe you would want to team up with us for a bit? We want to take Frost and we need a high-speed unit to get us through the thunderstorms! We can meet up in-game around this time..."

"Like hell," He thought with a small frown. He didn't usually turn down requests, but Frost? Frost was hell for a racing machine. He couldn't risk ADMIRAL freezing or getting damaged by the lightning.

He figured he'd answer them later. They'd most likely swarm him later in game anyway.

Dropping his phone back into his pocket, he came to a stop in front of the Overbreak kits. For a time, Overbreak had the biggest machine customization options in any mecha game he'd seen, and the result was that most of their starter kits varied greatly in design- some of them good enough to use on their lonesome, if you knew how to use it right. Still, it wasn't like he was here to look for parts for the ADMIRAL- he didn't think the ADMIRAL needed any more parts right now. He just wanted to build something, anything to pass the time.

"Let's see...ASTERION? No, that's already what I built mine on." He mumbled to himself idly. "VALENTINO, maybe...no, NOVA? Too many parts."

Out the corner of his eye, he saw a few people browsing some kits. Two girls, one guy. One girl- who also looked as quiet as he, Mikami noted to himself- seemed to be browsing. The other, who looked like she wasn't the type to be shopping for plastic mecha toys, seemed to be asking something. And the guy...looked a little older than both.

None of his business currently, he supposed. He turned his attention back to the boxes in front of him.

...Dammit, he couldn't make a choice.

Mentioned: SCSaya06 SCSaya06 Guardian Aelita Guardian Aelita Becker Becker

"And with an impressive showing in the third round," The judge announced "Our winner with a decisive knockout, Jermaine The Sway Ali." In the ring Jermaine went wild with his coach and the rest of the guys in his corner. After a good round of celebrating, a reporter came around to talk to him about the match.

"That was a great showing out there Jermaine," She said "That was an impressive counter to finish off Diago, but tell me about the hit you took near the end of the second. It seemed to us that the hit might have been the end."

Jermaine took a few breaths and wiped the sweat from his face before answering. "Yea ugh, that hit was a result of Diago and his team putting in the time and research. You know coach is always telling me about how I tend to keep my upper body still when I'm about to go in for a right hook. Diago and his team knew that coming in, and they prepared for that opportunity. When Diago saw his chance, he took it, and you saw the results."

"So what was going through your mind before and after that hit?"

"Well as I saw it coming, all I could really think was to turn the head and lessen the blow. After all I could think was, damn that hurt. I knew he would get aggressive after that, so I knew I had to keep my handd up and just hunker down. When he got me in the corner, I was honestly praying for that bell to hurry up."

"And last, tell us about that finisher."

"Oh yea, that was all feeling and training. I watched a lot of film, and got use to him after the second. I decided to bait him in with the hook he was waiting for, watched his straight, and brought in the uppercut from the left. I was a little surprised myself that I could reorient my body fast enough to pull that off."

"I'm sure Diago was just as surprised as you. Before I let you go, what are your plans after this?"

"I'm going to see the doc, clean up, stop by some place that sells sweets, then destroy my body with sweets and ice cream before I hop online."

The reporter let out a laugh. "I meant in you boxing career," She explained "But I'm sure the fans are happy to know how you relax after a big match."

Jermaine laughed a little embarrassed. "Yea, that does make a lot more sense," He answered "I am going to do what I always do. I'm going to give it my all, and keep climbing until I can't go any higher."

"That is good to hear. I'm sure your team and fans are looking forward to your rise to the top. While I have you, would you mind giving an answer to the rumor going around? There has been some talk on social media about you playing the game NERO, is that true?"

"Yea, that's true. It's a fun way to relax, and still get some training in."

"Could you tell us your avatar name?"

"Nope."

"Sorry fans, you will just have to be happy with knowing he is out there. I'm going to let you go now, and I look forward to seeing you battle the champ."

After getting released Jermaine did exactly what he said he would. He went to the doctor, took a bath, and after the ride back to the gym, he went out to grab some sweets. After a short sixteen kilometer run he made it to the shops on the Blue Plain Strip. Since is most bakeries were closed at this hour, Jermaine found himself going to a cozy corner store. He couldn't help but smile at the looks he received as he walked through the store. The hit he got from the fight, was not as swollen as it was before, but the cuts and bandages did draw the eye strait to the damage. After getting a basket full of stuff ranging from skittles to nutter butters, he checked out and made his way home. Since he lived on the strip, it was only about a kilometer or two before he arrived at his house.

His house sat on the beach and looked out over the water. He enjoyed the house a lot, and was happy he got it for the price he did considering the location and size. The best part was the closeness to all the things he cared about like the gym, dojo, beach, and the build center." After entering his house and grabbing some ice cream out the fridge, he turned on the TV and started watching his backlog of shows he had missed due to training for the match.

The next day Jermaine woke to a call feeling and looking much better. He rolled over in his bed to look at who was calling him to see that it was Slater. Slater, or in real life Daniel Baker, was a famous NERO builder that he had met with after winning a tournament. The two of them had spent a good amount of time together designing his mech, and the two of them became friends quickly. "Hey Daniel," Jermaine said after putting the phone to his ear "What's up?"

"Nothing much bro," He replied "I saw the fight. I can not even tell you how loud I yelled when I saw you land that counter. My neighbors were hella pissed. Anyway, what is on the schedual for today?"

"Light workout at the gym, then a cool down session at the dojo, and after that probably hop online. Why do you ask, are you trying to make plans?"

"Hell yea, I'm trying to make plans. Two things, Sandalphon pulled back out of Frost, and the Genesis guys were wondering if you wanted to team up and take it with them?"

"Hard pass. If Sandalphon isn't there, I don't have a reason to be either. The other thing?"

"Yea, I was working on a few designs for the next builders tournament in town, and I wanted to see if you wanted to go to the Build Center with me. I like having your input on my designs, and you are a great tester."

"That sounds good. By the way, it hasn't been too big of a problem, but Musashi doesn't have a radar system. I had to use dust in my last PvP to take out an invis machine. I don't like getting snuck up on."

"Oh yea, I didn't forget about you. I have been working on a special system for you, the only problem is it is taking a bit to finish since I have to custom build the parts in and out of game. That is also part of what this trip is for. I'll meet you at the dojo for a workout, and then we can head to the center after that."

"Sounds good, see you there." After hanging up Jermaine got dressed and headed outside. While the weather was pretty good where he was, farther in town, they were getting some rain. Wearing his hooded track suit just in case, Jermaine took off on his sixteen kilometer run to the gym. His time at the gym was basically check ups, some shadowboxing, and film. After finishing he ran back to the strip where his father's dojo was located. Upon entering, he removed his wet track suit, and shoes. With shorts and his compression shirt that read Martial Law, he bowed before walking onto the the floor of the dojo. He looked and saw Daniel already training with some of the others. After walking to the front, he pulled his black belt off of the wall and tied it before getting to work for the day. After finishing up with his outfit, he walked to the wall that held the weapons. He grabbed a wooden sword and went through all of his exercises and kata.

"Man I get my ass beat a lot," Daniel said as the two walked to the build center.

"Yea, that happens a lot," Jermaine answered "Don't worry about it, you are improving a lot."

"Soon I will be ready to beat you," Daniel declared as the two entered the Build Center.

"You are welcome to try any time."

The Build Center was a large dome shaped building that was a mecca for model builders. The different facilities for both in and out of game building made this a home for any serious builder. On the back wall were 3D models of the different builds that had won their prodigious building competition. Jermaine was always blown away when he came to this place, and was happy to call one of those winning model builders his friend. He looked around at the different people working on various builds. He couldn't help but smile at the passion that these people put into their building. He himself was a terrible builder, and was happy that his skills had landed him with with different mechs that he used today. Unlike him, Daniel was a great builder, and had one goal, to make a mech that the game was forced to classify as an Einherjar.

"I will be in my room at the back," Daniel called out from the check in counter "Grab yourself something to build. It's on me, just bring it to this lady at the counter."

Jermaine gave him a nod of understanding and the two parted to different locations. It turns out that winners of the Build Centers competition, gain access to special rooms at the back of the building. As Daniel went to the back room, Jermaine looked around the floor for a model to try to build for himself.

-Hera's apartment-
Hera walked through her apartment door, hanging a thin scarf and baseball hat on wall mounted coat hanger. As if the two other residents of the quaint little apartment knew exactly when she entered to house, they came charging and tackled her, smothering her face in licks as well. "Okay! Okay! I missed you too," she said as she pushed them off her.
4005717.jpg
and
mary_01.jpg
or Jon for short, her pride and joy. She treats them as if they were her children, and, in a sense, they were. Jon started yapping in excitement and Gandolf giving on gruff and deep bark. "I you would kindly follow me into the kitchen and I will gladly deliver your lunch," Hera stated jokingly, but as if they understood each and every word she said, they followed. When she reached the kitchen she got each of their dog food out and put it in their bowls. While they ate she decided to make herself a sandwich.
If she wasn't mistaken, MX Outlet would be having their 2 year anniversery. She need to walk Gandolf and Jon anyway, so she decided to check it out once they all finished eating. Once everyone finished, Hera hooked the leashes onto their collars and headed out.

----MX's Castelia Outlet - Castelia High Street ----
Hera arrived at MX Castelia Outlet and it would appear that they weren't quite finished setting up. Suddenly, Jon started barking and attempted to pull her toward a direction, Gandolf, being an older dog, was clearly annoyed by the younger ones antics. "Jon Snow! What has gotten into you?" she said and tried to find the source of the dog's uncivil behavior. She saw cupcakes and decided that's what the younger pup was after. "No you cannot have the cupcakes," Hera scolded Jon as he whimpered defeintly. She decided to look around the store, so she tied Gandolf's and Jon's leashes to a well ground pole claiming she would be right back. She decided to look at the Chevaliers they had, along with three others that had beaten her to it.

The sky, well the sky was a mix of black with white dots speckled all over it. The time of day? It was around lunch time but it wasn’t the night sky that Ren found himself staring at, or to be more accurate, Leonidas the cypher found himself staring at. The synth was lain across a tarmac staring up into the glass dome that covered the colony he was currently on, his mech was behind him in a garage, undergoing the usual round of maintenance. A sigh escaped his lips as he continued to stare up into the black sky, searching for whatever would grab his attention. In some areas there were stars that seemed to glow brighter, and seemed larger than the others. That was because those werent stars, those were planets, planets held by the colony of Titania. 5 Resource planets were under their jurisdiction, as well as 10 satellite colonies like the one Leon was on at the moment.
He could hear the voices of other pilots and worker npc’s alike in the back ground as deals and requests were made for their mechs, aka chevaliers; mods to be attached, upgrades to be implemented, or just the usual maintenance and tune up. “It’s all just a game...” Leon said to himself, which was true, synths like him didn’t exist outside of the game, outside the game he was Renellius Caius, fisherman and small fisheries business owner. In the outside world there was some sort of celebration going on for the game, truth be told he had no interest in it. Parties are too loud, despite the fact that he likes company he’s had bad experiences in the past with parties and just refuses to go to them now. If he really does need to go for business purposes he sends a mediator in his place, but this party doesn’t need his presence.
Stretching with a yawn Leon sat up, arm draped over his knee as he looked towards the garage where his chevalier stood. It was heavily modified and took a lot of money and time to get it where it is now. His chevalier isn’t too big but it can take down things much larger than it with efficiency and deadly accuracy. Right now though it was getting maintenance down to prepare for a mission; Frost is open right now and free for the taking, and it would do Titania some good if it could take the planet.

test.png

AGATHE VIOLETTE • FIEL
Mentions: SCSaya06 SCSaya06 , Becker Becker , (Honorable mentions: Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff , Idea Idea ) OOC: Scrollable format. EDIT no. 999 Fixed layout ish ; v;
[div style="background: transparent; width: calc(100% - 417px); height: 453px; overflow: hidden; padding: 5px; margin: auto; position: relative; float: left;"][div style="height:95%; width:95%; padding: 0px; overflow: auto; padding-left: 35px; padding-right: 35px; text-align: justify; line-height: 13px; margin: auto; position: relative; float: left;"]

"Alright, alright... a commission work for...?"

Somehow, Agathe was speaking on the line whilst she put some sort of currency in a jar. She had a plastic model commission request after another that was successfully delivered a few minutes ago by the MX Outlet just 15 minutes of walking. The woman nodded and noted everything as that someone on the line seemed to have said a name (presumably himself) and more info. (also presumably, said client's location, the specifications of the model, and the other small, nitpicky stuff.) A few seconds of hmm's and 'alrights' later from this soft-spoken woman, she decided to end the conversation, repeating everything that was said:

"Aah... let's see..."

Looking at a note that she written, she proceeds to tell it all as a confirmation which ended rather quick.

"Alright, expect the figure to be done by next week~"

As the call dropped, Agathe exhaled as if in relief. She was really tired even though all the projects for today were just simple, small-scale custom SD models. Even then, she'd need to fetch the supplies for the next commission she'd need to do. And for that, she needs to come back to the MX Outlet to fetch the custom parts, and the base model. Agathe took a short rest, laying down on the sofa at first. She glanced around, looking at all the models she has built so far for these past few years and thought that she'd also need to do something for herself. In a matter of 5 minutes, the woman later then proceeded to get upstairs to her room to fetch something.

Entering her rather minimalistic room, Agathe's eyes immediately fixated themselves on to a 1/44 scale figure standing by the table. An assembled custom mech colored ebony and purple, yet still incomplete. She needs more duplicates of some parts and some additional reinforcement parts fabricated. Having now a set plan on what to do next, Agathe carefully took the figure on the table, rummaged through the drawers under her bed and took a small diecast box that was aptly labelled: 'Cerveux'

Agathe had put the model in the box later and set out to the MX Outlet as soon as she stands back up. It looked like she didn't have any time at all to be overly dramatic -- rather, she sees it unnecessary... for now.

---

A smooth walk from her humble abode to the outlet was what all it took for her to pause for a moment and rest for a few seconds. Agathe exhaled shortly as she looked around, still surprised the outlet was still full of people. She saw some people, at least some odd ones at that, but after a few glances, she definitely didn't pay much attention anymore. The woman gathered some attention whilst she enters but she paid no mind. (Although not sure if by how unkempt her casual-wear is by now (although not too attention-grabbing) or the specialized diecast box she's been holding the whole time.) Not minding every single look downwards, Agathe was greeted cheerfully, to which later she acknowledged by bowing slightly back at the greeting personnel and then proceeded forward to the front desk.

"Excuse me miss, but do you have these in stock for today?"

Agathe pulled out her notes from earlier and proceeded to later gently slide it slightly on the table. She glanced back and forth subtly. On the shelves then back to the person by the front desk. Later on, her inquiry was acknowledged and thus, was led to somewhere that had those pieces needed for the commission.

She was left in an aisle with an array of fabricated parts and some of the model kits, albeit quite not as commonly seen.

That said though, Agathe wasted no time, carefully picked out the parts and the needed kit. While she was at it, she grabbed the needed duplicates for her mech and proceeded to the checkout. Agathe waited for a few moments before paying for everything and then later, she just left as fast as she could. Well, most likely to just put the bought parts for the commission back to her home. But this time, she took public transport back and forth so it was simply a breeze, she even took her model assembly toolbox. Agathe had an inquiry if there was even a place to start building. They pointed towards a fairly crowded place where everyone was seemingly assembling their kits.

In Agathe's mind, building her 'project' in public probably wouldn't be the best so she took a seat and started to assemble the model... as quiet as she could.

[/div][/div]
"Alright, alright... a commission work for...?"

Somehow, Agathe was speaking on the line whilst she put some sort of currency in a jar. She had a plastic model commission request after another that was successfully delivered a few minutes ago by the MX Outlet just 15 minutes of walking. The woman nodded and noted everything as that someone on the line seemed to have said a name (presumably himself) and more info. (also presumably, said client's location, the specifications of the model, and the other small, nitpicky stuff.) A few seconds of hmm's and 'alrights' later from this soft-spoken woman, she decided to end the conversation, repeating everything that was said:

"Aah... let's see..."

Looking at a note that she written, she proceeds to tell it all as a confirmation which ended rather quick.

"Alright, expect the figure to be done by next week~"

As the call dropped, Agathe exhaled as if in relief. She was really tired even though all the projects for today were just simple, small-scale custom SD models. Even then, she'd need to fetch the supplies for the next commission she'd need to do. And for that, she needs to come back to the MX Outlet to fetch the custom parts, and the base model. Agathe took a short rest, laying down on the sofa at first. She glanced around, looking at all the models she has built so far for these past few years and thought that she'd also need to do something for herself. In a matter of 5 minutes, the woman later then proceeded to get upstairs to her room to fetch something.

Entering her rather minimalistic room, Agathe's eyes immediately fixated themselves on to a 1/44 scale figure standing by the table. An assembled custom mech colored ebony and purple, yet still incomplete. She needs more duplicates of some parts and some additional reinforcement parts fabricated. Having now a set plan on what to do next, Agathe carefully took the figure on the table, rummaged through the drawers under her bed and took a small diecast box that was aptly labelled: 'Cerveux'

Agathe had put the model in the box later and set out to the MX Outlet as soon as she stands back up. It looked like she didn't have any time at all to be overly dramatic -- rather, she sees it unnecessary... for now.

---

A smooth walk from her humble abode to the outlet was what all it took for her to pause for a moment and rest for a few seconds. Agathe exhaled shortly as she looked around, still surprised the outlet was still full of people. She saw some people, at least some odd ones at that, but after a few glances, she definitely didn't pay much attention anymore. The woman gathered some attention whilst she enters but she paid no mind. (Although not sure if by how unkempt her casual-wear is by now (although not too attention-grabbing) or the specialized diecast box she's been holding the whole time.) Not minding every single look downwards, Agathe was greeted cheerfully, to which later she acknowledged by bowing slightly back at the greeting personnel and then proceeded forward to the front desk.

"Excuse me miss, but do you have these in stock for today?"

Agathe pulled out her notes from earlier and proceeded to later gently slide it slightly on the table. She glanced back and forth subtly. On the shelves then back to the person by the front desk. Later on, her inquiry was acknowledged and thus, was led to somewhere that had those pieces needed for the commission.

She was left in an aisle with an array of fabricated parts and some of the model kits, albeit quite not as commonly seen.

That said though, Agathe wasted no time, carefully picked out the parts and the needed kit. While she was at it, she grabbed the needed duplicates for her mech and proceeded to the checkout. Agathe waited for a few moments before paying for everything and then later, she just left as fast as she could. Well, most likely to just put the bought parts for the commission back to her home. But this time, she took public transport back and forth so it was simply a breeze, she even took her model assembly toolbox. Agathe had an inquiry if there was even a place to start building. They pointed towards a fairly crowded place where everyone was seemingly assembling their kits.

In Agathe's mind, building her 'project' in public probably wouldn't be the best so she took a seat and started to assemble the model... as quiet as she could.

Last edited:

A crowd of cyphers had gathered around the big screen floating overhead in Titania’s most populated space colony. Cheers and chatter filled the hub as players spectate a PvP battle royale being streamed in-game. With two contestants remaining, the camera zoomed in for a closer perspective.

Two chevaliers circled each other, locked in a duel. One had its wings clipped, while the other was missing an arm. Both players had their eyes locked onto each other, waiting for a chance to strike. Moments had passed, and their stand-off came to an end in a sudden puff of smoke. Confusion spread across the faces of those watching.

“Heeey, what happened there? I can’t see!”

Pieces of metal can be seen being thrown out of the smoke as if they were being torn apart. Frantic bursts of gunfire lit up the ashen cloud, exposing the figure of a sickle. The crowd cheered.

“WOOO IT’S THE GRIM REAPER BABY, LET’S GOOOOOO!!!”

“The what reaper? Who’s that? I thought those two were the only ones left?”

“It’s the Grim Reaper, dude. And yeah, I thought so too! You never see this guy coming.”

As the smoke begins to dissipate, the aftermath was made clear for all to see. Two mechanical frames were scattered on the ground, face-down and unmoving. The stream’s camera zoomed in and out to better capture the scene, when the shape of a chevalier seemed to suddenly fade into existence. With a flick of its wrists, the oil-stained blades of its signature weapons were retracted and holstered. It turned its head and looked directly into the camera before fading out into thin air.

Blue Plains Coastal Strip -- Build Center

“Next St .. op: Blue Pl … Co … stal … rip – Build Center”

“Huh…” Joe rubbed his eyes, waking up from his nap.

“… Build Center”

Build Center? Oh shoot, I need to get off!!

As the bus drove past behind him, Joe took a moment to look at the building in front of him. The Build Center was massive, with the exterior decorated with banners depicting various chevaliers. Wearing just a tank top and shorts, the cold, air-conditioned interior felt comforting compared to the warm weather outside.

Joe looked around, browsing through aisles in search of new and interesting designs. There he noticed a man sporting short, black dreads. Keen to make new acquaintances, he walked over to greet him.

“Hey, I saw you were with Slater earlier!” Joe extended his hand for a shake.

“Name’s Joe. Are you two friends? I’m a fan of his.”

Mentions Enolx Enolx

Last edited:
"To channel one's strength, one must defeat the enemy within." Laurie muttered inside the pod. She'd left school early since there wasn't much to do. Shiniri would be on soon anyway, and she'd be waiting for her friend.

She'd seen the boys again. The playground was old. Littered. Gone. Her memories of playing there with her friends nothing but memories now. She'd walked past them this time, ignoring the usual snide comments they shouted at her as she walked.

Dishonorable cretin.

The little girl slipped on her helmet, and prepared for what came next.

-----------------

Omu was currently walking across the fields, searching for his partner, Meeasma. The two of them were as thick as thieves and dangerously coordinated when it came to fights. But at the moment, he had heard rumors of a resource field nearby that could potentially double their profits.

"Meeasma? Where are you?" He called out again, keeping an eye out for anyone that'd try to jump him. As always, a true warrior must keep a watchful eye out for ambushes at all times. Any moment could be the last.

As he was about to take another step, he realized all too late that he was already surrounded.

"My oh my..." Omu chuckled darkly. "Truly you are forsaken to have come here. Leave now, and I'll let you live with your dignity."

"Not a chance bro." The ambushers raised their weapons.

"Suit yourself." Omu smiled, lunging forward and swinging his arm to push the first bandit into the center and into the direct line of fire. It didn't take long for him to be disabled, allowing Omu to grab another one as a human shield.

"Don't shoot me!"

"Sorry bro, you've got the loot!" The last ambusher raised his weapon. Omu, however, had already pushed the body forward, a strange beeping indicating something was stuck on the man's belt.

"Wait? That ticking? That's-"

A deafening explosion finished the rest of it, leaving Omu to smile at the results.

With that out of the way, Omu resumed his silent search for Meeasma.

Idea Idea

A few minutes after Lily had started browsing the shelves, she noticed a slight commotion over at the reception. A catering company of sorts seems to have arrived, probably due to an event she hasn't been aware of due to having returned just today. They had unpacked cupcakes, shielded from the rain by a layer of bubble wrap.

"Looks delicious." Lily thought. She remembered she hadn't eaten yet.

Got any suggestions? Been a while since I last played NERO..

A young man had approached her without her noticing. She realized she must've been zoning out again. The few months she's spent indoors must've dulled her senses a little bit. Still, it wasn't anything malicious. She assumed he was just making some light talk while the crowd slowly gathers in the store.

"Ah. That makes two of us then." Lily replied. Likewise, there are several designs she doesn't recognize as well. "Perhaps it's best to start with one of the more recent models. Not as much structural weaknesses as the old ones from five years ago."

From the corner of her eye, she noticed another boy had walked up and though he wasn't saying anything, it was quite obvious that even he wasn't sure what to buy as well. Someone with their mind made up would've immediately darted in, get their kit, pay and leave after all.

"The Millennium series models seems like a good choice." Lily picks up a box depicting a predominantly black machine with orange highlights, shifting it a bit to the side so the guy earlier could get a closer look. "The armor construction has minimal seams and well..." Lily trailed off. She wasn't too used to talking to strangers.

"Hey there! Sorry if this is kinda out of the blue, but I'd love to get an opinion on how I should color my Chevalier."

"Ah--!" Lily felt a little bit surprised when she was caught off-guard by an enthusiastic looking young girl who suddenly walked up to her, apparently looking for advice. At a glance, she didn't look like she was a long time player like the other guy.

"Well...once you scan your unit and transfer it to the game, you can change the color there anytime. So for your actual model, I'd say just go with what you want." Lily replied. "I suppose it won't hurt to go with some neutral shades like black, whites and grays though. Aside from black, it'll be easier to paint over when you don't like what you got."

Lily manages to finish. Her attention was suddenly caught by two dogs entering the store, trying to get at the cupcakes. "I-Is that allowed?" She wonders. It's not everyday she sees somebody brings in their pets to what is essentially a toy store after all.

Mentioned: Becker Becker Guardian Aelita Guardian Aelita CrowOuttaHell CrowOuttaHell Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams

"Well...once you scan your unit and transfer it to the game, you can change the color there anytime. So for your actual model, I'd say just go with what you want. I suppose it won't hurt to go with some neutral shades like black, whites and grays though. Aside from black, it'll be easier to paint over when you don't like what you got."

Juuna warmly hummed at the advice. It was pretty sound logic with the neutral shades.

"Okay~! Thank you so much for your advice!"

She held both hands behind her back and grinned.

"I'll probably go with white for now and later on maybe add a bit of pink. Still, what's your name? My name is Juuna."

Juuna kept up her happy and friendly grin, somewhat excited at the prospect of making another friend.

[class=top]
background-image:url('https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/starcraft/images/8/88/Kaldir_SC2_Art2.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120504081523');
[/class]
[class=border]
[/class]
[class=game]
[/class]
[class=text]
[/class]
[class=IRL]
[/class]
[class=1]
[/class]
[class=2]
[/class]
[class=title]
[/class]
[class=img]
[/class]
[class=t]
[/class]

[div class=1]
[/div][div class=2]
Bowtie1 (2).jpg
[/div]

[/div]
[div class="img game"]Avatar Momi Is a Hero.jpg[/div][div class="img IRL" style="display:none"]Bowtie1.jpg[/div]
Identification:[div class=game]Meeasma[/div][div class=IRL style="display:none"]Shiniri Tetsuora[/div]
[div class=t]
Many eyes were drawn to the group strolling down the street. At the center of it, held by both arms was a single girl (me) with a satisfied smile on her face, while the two cyborgs looked aside, not ahead and neither to her. Needless to say, many of those stares were attached to people whispering to each other about who these were to be flaunting this kind of relationship through the streets, while others clenched their fists and silently declared their envy (I imagined). I giggled a little. This was like some kind of parade. I always wondered what it would be like to participate in one. Who would think that a simple stroll with a man in each arm towards a certain place where you can watch a hologram of the sunset in an otherwise dark room decorated only with flowers native to this colony would turn into such a ruckus?

Suddenly, though, my eyes got sight of a certain pastery. In-game food wasn't made to be as good as in real life, but that sold by players sometimes was. This was one of those cases. Still, I couldn't always afford to go to places like that if I wanted to keep pace with my big brother and the rest of my team, but that didn't stop my face from getting glued to that beautifully decorated blue and pink cake. The two cyborgs looked at each other, then opened their menu for some reason.

"Wait here." One of them said while the other went inside the shop. Moments later, he was coming out with a white box containing the very cake I had just been staring at.

"This...this is for me? Oh my gosh, you're such a sweetheart! Can't waste a gift of course, so I'll be taking it then. Thank you so much!" I opened the box, removed a fork from the provided items and took a piece to my mouth. "Oooh, cho yummy!"

This was, of course, my goal the whole time. This way I didn't have to spend a single credit to get that delicious cake in my mouth.

Nearby, away from the crowds attention, a bomb went off. There was a loud noise and slight shaking.

"Hey, what was that?" One of the cyborgs who was with me inquired. I thought about it for a moment, and "hid" behind one of them.

"Hey, hey, what was it? C-can you check it for me?" I wanted to show my tongue right now. The cyborg nodded, didn't outright answer. Both of them began to advance towards where the explosion took place, with me behind them, hearing a familiar voice walking away from the explosion. My chance to get away from those two now that I had what I wanted.

"Omu? Omu is that you? Yay!" With care to not drop the cake, I leaped to tackle-hug the big hulking man.

"Hmmm... Meeasma, who is that?" One of the cyborgs asked me. Their voices were hilariously confused and hesitant.

"Oh, him? This is just my boyfriend, Omu." I smiled and winked at the two cyborgs, who had a pretty typical reaction, their faces being suddenly covered with disappointment. I had to contain my urge to laugh just a little longer.

[/div][/div]

hide IRL
show game
[/script]
hide game
show IRL
[/script]

Interacting With: GhastlySquash GhastlySquash
Mentions: Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff
Might also want to read: Monochromatica Monochromatica Enolx Enolx Becker Becker

The impertinent obscurity faded as Alexander awoke. The culprit stood on the nightstand flashing and reciting the same usual noise. With a quick tap, the alarm clock stopped. An indication it was time to start the morning with the usual routine. Make the bed, get dressed and have breakfast. While eating a bowl of cereal he began channel surfing until he came across a well-known boxer. Jermaine Ali. Surprisingly Alexander actually enjoyed watching Ali's matchups and had even begun tuning into other fights. Had he been interested in sports he probably would have jumped into the sport. It was probably too late to get invested at this point.

Having a few hours before the whole family returned to the house. Alexander was considering returning to bed before another rining came this time not from an alarm but from his cellphone. It was Catherine, longtime friend, and part-time NERO blogger.

'Did you hear the big news?'

'No and honestly I was planning on going to bed'

'Stop being such a lazy ass and hear me out'

'Fine'

'Good. Now I wasn't the first one to get my hands on this but since I know you wouldn't find out about this until it's too late I decided I should tell you...Frost is oficially up for grabs."

"And?"

"And this is a great opportunity for you to team up and take territory."

"You know I don't care about colony territory."

"Maybe but you're not doing anything productive and I'm in desperate need for someone to give me a firsthand scoop."

And there it was. The catch. It seemed there always was one with Catherine. Alexander rolled his eyes. He may have seemed somewhat annoyed with her but in reality this had always been the nature of their relationship. So, of course no matter the task Alex agreed to give it a go regardless of success. However he made a clear point he'd leave if it turned out too be too boring.

It was only a matter of moments before Alexander became Breaker and stood on one of the many satelite colonies of Titania, readying up for the quest ahead.

After browsing through the Chevaliers, Hera decides to buy a R2X model, a NERO game disc, and a VR Headset. Her nephew’s birthday was in a month and a half and she would have the stuff on a later date, but she decided to by it now because she was already at the location. She walked up to the checkout, placing the items on the conveyer belt. The cashier looked at her,”You’ve never played NERO before? I swear I’ve seen you here before,” they said. “No, I have. It’s for a family member,” she said vaguely. “Birthday?” The cashier asked. Hera game an mhmm as a response. The cashier placed the items in a bag, Hera paid for them, and then the cashier handed her the bag.
She walked over to Jon and Gandalf, discovering Jon had started to try to get to the cupcakes again. Gandalf was just laying down, facing away from Jon, as if ashamed to be seen with him. ‘The Anniversary party should start relatively soon...’ she thought. She untied Jon and Gandalf’s leashes and almost instantly Jon made a dash for the cupcakes. Luckily, Hera was prepared so she stopped Jon in the act. “Bad Jon! Bad!” she scolded him quietly.
When she first entered, she noticed tables outside the store, so she decided it would be best if she waited there.

Punk3r was already at Frost. Word traveled quick when there was a thing called faction chat. And thanks to how spread out Titania was as a faction, the lack of activity on the planet was found out almost immediately. However, he wouldn't be surprised of a couple people from Orion showed up, maybe even Astrea would poke it's head out to see what was going on. Good, that would make this fun. "Alrighty, let's get this party started." he said to the few other first comers of Titania before taking off at a trot in K.O. He was just itching for a fight, his arms raised and ready to deflect the first shots fired.

Jermaine walked around passed the different models that lined the walls and looked at them with a discerning eye. Since he didn't have to build a mech for combat, he was looking for something that would be convenient for getting around, and minor PvE events that might take place. When his eyes came across a unit called Storm Sworder, he knew he found what he was looking for. Just as he was about to grab the unit and take it to the back, he was approached.

The man Jermaine saw was not what he expected to see. By the voice he knew it was a guy, but he did not expect him to be so...built. With his short hair, strong features, and tank top which showed off a well muscled frame, he was very different from the normal people he saw here. While the man did have an aggressive looking face, his words let Jermaine know he probably wasn't a bad person.

Jermaine accepted Joe's extended hand and shook it as he answered "Yea he is a good friend of mine. Nice to meet you Joe." He released the shake and grabbed the Storm Sworder kit off the wall. "I'm Jermaine," He continued "It's cool to hear that he has fans. You don't really hear about people who follow the builders, they typically don't get the credit they deserve. Anyway Joe, Was there something you needed, or was this just a friendly greeting?"

6ft Under 6ft Under

Idea Idea

Omu grinned when he saw Meeasma, hoisting her over his head and on his back. When he noticed the other cyborgs, his grin dissolved. "Get out. I've got some business to talk to."

With Meeasma on his back, Omu began his silent trek back to their base. It wasn't a long trek, but it was a wonder what anyone could do in this game. And this was just with their avatars. He ignored most of the conflicts. After all, a warrior had to pick the battles he fought. Each person had their own battle to fight. Omu had his. To fight all of them would disrupt the balance of things.

"Meeasma, there is word of a good raid ahead. We should think about gathering it. But the resistance will be too much for two of us. We could use some friends of yours to help." Omu didn't like asking for help, but he knew it was a sound strategy. They couldn't carry all the loot and more people would be a good guarantee when they ran in.

Joe smiled, "Just a friendly greeting."

He glanced at the nearby shelves which was packed with models. Nothing there had caught his eyes. Joe had been looking through the aisles in the building. The one he and Jermaine were in was located on a floor near the back of the building. Despite Joe's thorough search, his trip to the Build Center did not turn out to be very productive. However, he was glad that he was able to meet someone new.

"Well, it was nice to meet you Jermaine. I'm pretty much done here -- hope I wasn't bothering you too much," he chuckled. "See you at Frost maybe? I'll be there. Titania's got it in the bag though, so it's OK if you don't show up," Joe said, taunting Jermaine with a cheeky wink.

Checking his phone, Joe realised that his bus ride home was due to come soon.

"Oookay, gotta go -- see ya!"

Enolx Enolx

[class=top]
[/class]
[class=border]
[/class]
[class=game]
[/class]
[class=text]
[/class]
[class=IRL]
[/class]
[class=1]
[/class]
[class=2]
[/class]
[class=title]
[/class]
[class=img]
[/class]
[class=t]
[/class]

[div class=1]
[/div][div class=2]
Bowtie1 (2).jpg
[/div]

[/div]
[div class=t]
The two cyborg men looked at one another, confused. I giggled a little unable to contain the urge to anymore. If they had yet to realize what was happening at this point, they sure were dense, but even if they were dense, Omu's presence made all the difference to getting the across the "or else" part of the deal. I raised a tiny and waved them goodbye with a warm smile that was probably a bit bitter to the two cyborgs walking away empty handed. Well, at least they lost weight, or they wallet did anyway.

"Our date..." They complained.

"Sorry, already got a boyfriend." I told them again and patted Omu. Then I took my lips to the huge cypher's ear. "Well, "boy" may be a little off the mark, but as long as we're pretending...."

I showed my tongue, eyes closing in the process, the hitched a ride on the back of my "boyfriend" who was very concerned with a certain business. His mention of a certain raid reminded me of a holographic poster I saw with the news. Turned out some planet named Frost was getting left behind by a faction all of the sudden, it was our chance to take it, and Omu here wanted me to bring my friends.

"Do you want me to bring my big bro and the crew or do you want me to bring my "friends" like the ones you just pushed away back there with your sheer manliness?" I teased him/her. Honestly she was such a different person when she was Omu, but I could still find bits of her in there at times.Especially when I managed to embarass her a little. "Don't worry, I get. We can go get that thing. I thought my big bro was already playing, but I haven't seen him around at all yet, not even when I strolled down to eat that expensive cake I told you I wanted. It was easy peasy for eye candy like me. In any case, let's go and get our mechas, I'm sur the others will say hi once they realize we're in."

[/div][/div]

hide IRL
show game
[/script]
hide game
show IRL
[/script]

JR6lO3J.png
X
X
X
X
X
72f3c93ba9a0b566482140a471d7b0d3.png
X
X
X
X

"The Millennium series models seems like a good choice."

A girl's voice snapped him out of his thoughts. Glancing over, he noticed that it was the girl who had previously also been browsing. His gaze immediately shifted down to the box in her hands- a Millennium STASI-02. He recognized the model. He'd vaguely recalled a friend of his in-game using a custom painted one.

"The armor construction has minimal seams and well..." The girl trailed off, and Mikami realized it was now up to him to save the conversation. Or whatever remained of it. He wasn't exactly being a very good conversation partner, drifting off so easily into his thoughts like that.

"Ah, yeah. I've heard that it's a go-to for those just starting out or trying to get back into the hobby." He swallowed back a comment about the designs- anyone would be able to tell he was into the Overbreak designs more, he'd been browsing there after all.

He looked over the boxes of the Millennium kits, vaguely recalling a moment in-game.

"The hell? Have you been waiting here the whole time?"

Arms crossed behind his head and feet resting up against the main display, Zero came to again. A faint stream of light washed over his face as he noticed a blurry silhouette through his shades.

"Y'know me. Getting to the venue early shows you're excited for the race. People say you've got a better chance of winning if you arrive early." He remarked, grinning lazily. "Glad to see you're as late as ever, Khan."

"It's called being fashionably late." Contrary to the name, his fellow Cypher was female- rather normal in appearance, with her brown hair and blue coat. Khan leaned back out. "Just your usual speedtest right?"

"Yeah. I added some stuff to the ADMIRAL that I want to see in action." Khan soon disappeared from view- she was probably heading off to her own Chevalier. Zero readjusted his position, legs slotting into the controls and reaching up to close the cockpit hatch.

As soon as he did, he was bathed in darkness for a precious few minutes before the machine's displays lit up all around him, showing him a high-definition shot of the hangar all around him. Khan's Chevalier was docked just outside, and he could briefly see her climbing up the ladder and swiftly activating her machine as well.

"System check." She called to him through their communications channel. "Displays?"

"Green."

"Movement calibration?"

Zero moved the arm controls and watched as the ADMIRAL extended its hand. "Green."

"Weapon systems?" Khan paused, and sighed. "God, I hate asking that when it comes to racing Chevaliers."

"Green." Zero shook his head. "Nothing much we can do about it."

"Boosters?"

Zero laughed. "Green. Though we'll have to check while we're on the field." A pause, and he saw Khan's expression. He grinned.

"You added MORE boosters?"

"Only two more..."

"Zero, you are going to kill yourself doing that," She groaned. "Anyway, all systems green. Ready when you are."

"Great. Then-- I'll be going ahead!" He gunned the Chevalier, pushing forward the controls. The ADMIRAL leaned forward, its thrusters kicked into action, and it took off in a blur of black and green.

"Your maximum speed while boosting increased from 292 to 324, cruising has peaked at 251 and...still no side boosters. Zero, those side boosters will save your life one day on the track, I'm telling you." He found himself sitting on the shoulder of the ADMIRAL, Khan peering through a holopad in her hands next to him.

"And the weapons?"

"I've never done work on a weapon system, I wouldn't know. Go ask a fighter." Khan playfully punched him in the shoulder, stretching soon afterwards. "Man, I'm tired."

"You know what'd fix that? A nice hot cup of herbal tea with me." Zero grinned. Khan laughed. "No way. Not with you."

"That being said, you really have to get back into racing Khan," He spoke up, looking over at Khan's Chevalier- a STASI-02, painted violet. "Your Stacy can still catch up with ADMIRAL, and I've already practically tried to max out its speed."

"STASI," Khan corrected. "And...not until Chevalier rallies go back to being...races." She sighed, leaning back. For once, Zero could detect the exhaustion in her expression.

"It's like everyone's so busy trying to destroy each other on the track nowadays. It doesn't even feel like racing anymore. Can't cruise forward without being shot in the back like, ten thousand times." Her gaze shifted towards him. "You've done it too."

"Not willingly." He frowned. Khan raised an eyebrow.

"O-Okay, fine, I shot Block Head a couple of races ago. But he also shot me! I had the right to." He groaned as she started laughing. "Quit laughing!"

"Ah, man, you're only proving my point, Zero." She grinned. "Makes me wonder if that offer for herbal tea is still up?"

"What!?"

"Kidding~"

Brought back to reality, he looked over the boxes before musing out loud- a quick question to the girl that had suggested the Millennium series to him.

"By any chance, you play NERO too?"

Interacted: SCSaya06 SCSaya06

[class=top]
[/class]
[class=border]
[/class]
[class=game]
[/class]
[class=text]
[/class]
[class=IRL]
[/class]
[class=1]
[/class]
[class=2]
[/class]
[class=title]
[/class]
[class=img]
[/class]
[class=t]
[/class]

[div class=1][/div][div class=2][/div]

[/div]
[div class="img game"]View attachment 467803[/div][div class="img IRL" style="display:none"]View attachment 467805[/div]
[div class=t]
The two cyborg men looked at one another, confused. I giggled a little unable to contain the urge to anymore. If they had yet to realize what was happening at this point, they sure were dense, but even if they were dense, Omu's presence made all the difference to getting the across the "or else" part of the deal. I raised a tiny and waved them goodbye with a warm smile that was probably a bit bitter to the two cyborgs walking away empty handed. Well, at least they lost weight, or they wallet did anyway.

"Our date..." They complained.

"Sorry, already got a boyfriend." I told them again and patted Omu. Then I took my lips to the huge cypher's ear. "Well, "boy" may be a little off the mark, but as long as we're pretending...."

I showed my tongue, eyes closing in the process, the hitched a ride on the back of my "boyfriend" who was very concerned with a certain business. His mention of a certain raid reminded me of a holographic poster I saw with the news. Turned out some planet named Frost was getting left behind by a faction all of the sudden, it was our chance to take it, and Omu here wanted me to bring my friends.

"Do you want me to bring my big bro and the crew or do you want me to bring my "friends" like the ones you just pushed away back there with your sheer manliness?" I teased him/her. Honestly she was such a different person when she was Omu, but I could still find bits of her in there at times.Especially when I managed to embarass her a little. "Don't worry, I get. We can go get that thing. I thought my big bro was already playing, but I haven't seen him around at all yet, not even when I strolled down to eat that expensive cake I told you I wanted. It was easy peasy for eye candy like me. In any case, let's go and get our mechas, I'm sur the others will say hi once they realize we're in."

[/div][/div]

hide IRL
show game
[/script]
hide game
show IRL
[/script]

Omu merely grunted at the two cyborgs to go. Meeasma often went on these little adventures, finding other players or other people to take her out and before anything got serious, she scampered off to play with Omu.

"You know eventually they're going to find out..." Omu groaned. Meeasma was not becoming of a warrior but it wasn't like she couldn't help it. And besides, she enjoyed playing the part of bodyguard.

When Meeasma suggested bringing some of her "friends" or her big bro, Omu didn't hesitate to answer. "Your brother and his crew are far more trustworthy than some strangers that probably got off orbit."

Although it wasn't evident, it was clear that she was blushing red at the comment of "manliness." In a hushed whisper, Omu muttered. "Really? You know I've been watching more action movies with my Dad. All those guys say that stuff so I figured I'd say it too, you know!"

They were a peculiar duo indeed. Two little girls in the world that became a hardened tank and a gushing princess in the virtual world.

test-png.467184

AGATHE VIOLETTE • FIEL
Mentions: SCSaya06 SCSaya06 , Becker Becker , CrowOuttaHell CrowOuttaHell , (Honorable mentions: Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff , Idea Idea ) OOC:
[div style="background: transparent; width: calc(100% - 417px); height: 453px; overflow: hidden; padding: 5px; margin: auto; position: relative; float: left;"][div style="height:95%; width:95%; padding: 0px; overflow: auto; padding-left: 35px; padding-right: 35px; text-align: justify; line-height: 13px; margin: auto; position: relative; float: left;"]
It was weird. as she oddly felt for just a moment.

Seems like this woman really doesn't like the fact that she's building this in public. Although despite all the thoughts, she continues. All because maybe she needed to test it? Well, if there's any testing terminal for it, anyway. Agathe fixed the last piece which made an audible snap, later, she filed it to eventually hide the

Agathe was only filing away excess parts with her finished, fully modified model when for a second, she looked forward. Only to visibly note a few people by the shelves where the Milennium-series models would be. Come to think of it, in a trance of buying a new frame for the commission earlier, she missed that people were still pondering on what to get. The woman looked at her own model as she caressed it gently as if she didn't really want to break it albeit the strengthened joints and then back to the crowd.

And for a moment, she could faintly hear them talking about NERO despite the chatter... The game which she's been playing for years now, anyway. This puts a smile on her face as she remembers having been in the game in its early days.

Enticed by this, Agathe then proceeded to quietly shuffle from the build space to the shelves and then slowly approach the small crowd.

As far as she could note, this woman sees a girl, a guy holding a box and then... well, another guy.

"Sorry for butting in the conversation..."

Agathe slightly bowed. still having her model and her toolbox in tow. Agathe looked at the crowd. She slowly had her hands on top of each other, well, just later, you see her sturdy custom model standing on top of the closed toolbox lid. It was filed but with such weathered paint, it still needed refining and fixing for it to be completely . For a seemingly back-heavy model though -- it stayed well on the toolbox, not even budging or sliding around it.

"I also do happen to play NERO."

Ah, it was the typical Agathe... soft-spoken, soothing to hear, one could possibly mistake her as a person working for the front desk if she wasn't wearing casual sweater she has on right now.

"Are you choosing your very first model for the game?"

[/div][/div]
It was weird.

Agathe was only filing away excess parts with her finished, fully modified model when for a second, she looked forward. Only to visibly note a few people by the shelves where the Milennium-series models would be. Come to think of it, in a trance of buying a new frame for the commission earlier, she missed that people were still pondering on what to get. The woman looked at her own model as she caressed it gently as if she didn't really want to break it albeit the strengthened joints and then back to the crowd.

And for a moment, she could faintly hear them talking about NERO despite the chatter. Nero is the game which she's been playing for years now, anyway. This puts a smile on her face as she remembers having been in the game in its early days.

Enticed by this, Agathe then proceeded to quietly shuffle from the build space to the shelves and then she slowly approaches the small crowd.

As far as she could note, this woman sees a girl, a guy holding a box and then... well, another guy.

"Sorry for butting in the conversation..."

Agathe slightly bowed. still having her model and her toolbox in tow. Agathe slowly had her hands on top of each other, well, just later, you see her sturdy custom model standing on top of the closed toolbox lid. It was filed but with such weathered paint, it still needed refining and fixing. For a seemingly back-heavy model though -- it stayed well on the toolbox, not even budging or sliding around it.

"I also do happen to play NERO."

Ah, it was the typical Agathe... soft-spoken, soothing to hear, one could possibly mistake her as a person working for the front desk if she wasn't wearing casual sweater she has on right now.

"Are you choosing your very first model for the game?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back