• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NaughtiDoti

Heyo! I'm NaughtiDoti, but you can call me Doti for short. Sorry, this isn’t as pretty as some of the other checks I’ve seen out there, but I’m still new to RPN, and I’m not quite sure how coding works here. I’m hoping to find a few partners, and friends so I figured I would set up a list of things that I’m looking for. I’ve been trolling the site and might have taken inspiration from a few other threads I’ve seen… I’ve never been good at this whole selling myself kinda thing… But here goes nothing.

• I prefer more literate and advanced partners. I like to write a lot. I try to pretty descriptive when it comes to my writing. I can easily pump out anywhere from 3-5 paragraphs or a 1,000+ word post. But absolutely no one-liners! I just can't do anything with that.
  • I really want to collaborate with my partner. While I may have a few plots in mind they're all super open-ended. I don't want to be the only person coming up with ideas throughout. I like to plan a little bit ahead, discuss possibilities, and so forth.
  • I really like to be friends with my partner! I feel like having a friendship with my partner will make the writing process so much smoother. I have no problem with OOC conversation throughout the play or even small little discussions IC that might have nothing to do with the plot of the story. It's a way to get to know one another and the characters. But this isn’t required.
  • I prefer to play female characters, as a female I just find them easier to play. Now that being said, I have been wanting to try my hand in doubling up, playing a male and a female character. This would add more characters to the dynamic, and more plot.
  • I'm a sucker for romance (M/F Pairings). I pretty much always want to have it as a subplot in RPs. If you're not into romance then we might not meld. That being said, I like slow burn romance, angst, enemies to lovers. All those cheesy tropes.
  • I also tend to lean towards darker/mature themes, blood, gore, horror, sexual, etc.
  • I like face claims and prefer character forms, something we can refer back to when/if we ever need to. I normally incorporate a description and a small back story for the character, a history that leads to the events in which we are playing them.
  • I’m not sure of all the different ways to Rp. I’m not sure how DM’s work on here, but I also have a Discord and a Trillian, and I’m not opposed to making other accounts on other platforms if needed.
  • I don’t have much of a life. So my reply times really just run on how I’m feeling that day. I will aim to get at least one good reply out a day. But I’ve grown used to instant replies on another platform that I play on, so that is also an option, and would be loved.
  • For reasons, I would prefer any and all partners to be over 20. I am 24 and considering the types of RP that I like, I would like to know that I’m not playing with an innocent soul. Cause lord knows I’m far too tainted for that.

Are you into mutant/X-men type stuff? I have an idea for that set in WW II. I'm kind of craving that sort of thing atm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back