• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom my (villain) hero academia โ™ก [oc x canon; doubling friendly!]

rxvenx

แƒฆ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
68caff773625e5d0857f6dfbbb811400.jpg

-'เน‘'-

๐™ข๐™ฎ (๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ) ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™ค ๐™–๐™˜๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ข๐™ž๐™–, oc x canon

hey there, beautiful people! i stopped searching for a roleplay partner for a while,
but now i'm back at it again. just so you know, i'm caught up with the anime, movies,
and the manga. just bear with me and read the info, please!

about me. โ™ก
โžณ i'm an 18 years old female, my timezone being gmt+2. english is not my mother tongue, so i apologize for my mistakes in advance!
โžณ i write only in 3rd person, past tense. i usually write 2โ€“4 paragraphs, but it depends on how much material i'm given to work with or how inspired i am. for this roleplay, i'd prefer the posts to be somewhat shorter โ€” simply from the fact that novellaโ€“like responses are pretty timeโ€“consuming for me, and since school has started, it's gotten worse.
โžณ i'm a sucker for angst. angst, angst, angst, but i also love lots of romance and fluff! i'd be alright with nsfw if my partner was as well, but only if them and the characters are 18+.
โžณ i can respond once a day or once a few days โ€” depends on the post length and my free time. sometimes i'm busy with schoolwork and such, but there are also days when i have more time.

about you. โ™ก
โžณ you should have proper grammar and be able to adapt to my post-length, so i'm not accepting one-liners. however, keep in mind that i appreciate quality over quantity.
โžณ i want to roleplay with someone who is as patient and respectful as i am, and who enjoys ooc talk as well. i'm not only looking for a roleplay partner, but also for a person i could become friends with and simp over our fav characters with them lol.
โžณ lastly, (this is an issue that bothers me the most) talk with me, discuss stuff with me, and come up with ideas. i hate when i'm the only one trying to come up with stuff and the other person responses with a few words, not even trying to help. so, please, keep that in mind.

the roleplay. โ™ก
โžณ currently (as if not always lmao), i'm interested in pairing my female oc with Dabi (chapter 290 anyone? ahahahah i'm not fine). if you want to double up, i'm absolutely okay with it! i'd be most comfortable with playing as Hawks, Shigaraki, Bakugou, or Shoto! if you'd wish for any other character, i'd be willing to consider playing as them. also, i'm willing to do fxm, fxf and mxm.
โžณ regarding the plot, i don't have anything specific in mind (only some rough ideas for my pairing), but brainstorming is a must! also, if the idea is good enough, i might be convinced to do an au roleplay.

so, if this post has caught your attention, feel free to contact me!

i'd also love to roleplay through discord if possible, but that it's purely up to my roleplay partner.

-'เน‘'-

9d74b5f59d1040439aa3efb286237c37.jpg

Last edited:
I'm definintly up for this! I would love to double up if you'd be willing to play Shigaraki uwu. I can definitely play Dabi for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back