• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NeonRain

Galactic Princess
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Okay. So, story-wise. We can do whatever we want for our own events and such, I don't have any qualms against anything. But all the main storyline will eventually happen, if we are tired of moving by every day we can skip ahead some days or straight to a bigger arc to get things moving.

~~~WARNING~~~
There will be cursing, extreme violence, and more than likely backgrounds of all kinds that possibly include, and are not limited or restricted to; Mental Illnesses (i.e depression, schizophrenia, psychosis, anxiety, etc.), Eating Disorders, Addictions, Past Trauma, and more. If there's a possibility any of this might make you uncomfortable or trigger you in some way, I ask you do not join. Thank you.

Rules;
  1. No discrimination of any kind, you will be warned once if I catch this, then kicked if you proceed​
  2. No "God Modding" / being Over Powered​
  3. Drama in RP only
  4. Don't ask to join unless you are going to be generally active in the ooc / active in general​
  5. Don't ask to join if you are not okay with a discord ooc​

Guidelines;
  1. Everyone must play at least one Cannon Character, or, a 1 - 1 ratio of Canon to Original. I don't want this all being just canon or just original characters, I want roughly the same amount ish.​
  2. Maximum of 2 quirks, one quirk is fine, the second quirk (if wanted) has to be run by me as I don't want anyone being incredibly overpowered, 2nd quirks if any of them should be underpowered and less significant.​
  3. NO Over Powered Quirks, at all, if you think a quirk is overpowered just run it by us first. Otherwise, it is at our discretion to tell you our thoughts if we notice it's over powered.​
  4. Abilities and Moves will be limited depending on the year of the student/experience fo the hero/vigilante/villain
    1. 1st years are allowed max 2 abilities and max of 1 super move.​
    2. 2nd years are allowed a max of 3 abilities and 4 super moves.​
    3. 3rd years are allowed a max of 4 abilities and 6 super moves.​
  5. Crushes are allowed indefinitely, however, ALL Romantic Relationships must have consent from both people who control the characters. For example, if I am playing Dabi and decide Dabi does not want to date your character, do not attempt to guilt, pressure, or whine about this. Move. On.​
  6. If your character has a Canon Character in their backstory/biography then make sure to run it by Me or Storm as we don't want everyone just randomly being like, childhood best friends with Shoto Todoroki or distant cousins with Himiko Toga or somehow protecting Deku as kids but still managing to keep in good graces with Kacchan. (which, I'm biased against btw but I won't judge)​

Posting Rules;
  1. All replies must have a minimum of 1 paragraph or 6 sentences per character. Feel free to go beyond this minimum.​
  2. At the top of every section of reply, label what character you are posting for, and also add this; Name - Quirk - Occupation - Location - Interactions - Mentions. Fill it out accordingly for each character.​
  3. No double posting/Wait for a few posts to go by before posting again.​
Also - thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm is Admin and they can also answer questions/let you in/kick and etc.

Current Confirmed Taken Canon Roles;
NeonRain NeonRain
Dabi/ Touya Todoroki
Katsuki Bakugou
Hitoshi Shinso
Yuga Aoyama
Mashirao Ojiro
Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu
Hizashi Yamada / Present Mic
Fatgum
Kurogiri
Todoroki Natsuo

Panic Panic
Mina Ashido
Tomura Shigaraki
Twice
Ito Sutomi
Itsuko Kendo
Endeavor/Enji Todoroki
Fumikage Tokoyami
Kiyoka Jiro

thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm
Minorou Mineta
Shoto Todoroki
Shouta Aizawa
Fuyumi Todoroki
Hanata Sero

shizuki nirokuma shizuki nirokuma
Izuku Midoriya / Deku
Denki Kaminari
Toshinori Yagi / All Might
Mirio Togata
Tenya Iida

CamAi CamAi
Keigo Takami/Hawks
Usagiyama Rumi/Rabitto Hīrō Miruko
Ochacho Ururaka
Nejire Hado

holyman1998 holyman1998
Himiko Toga

Scarlett_Winnie Scarlett_Winnie
Eijiro Kirishima
Momo Yoayorozu
Tamaki Amakiji

Lexiseeksrp Lexiseeksrp
Tsuyu Asui

Canon Count:
1-A Students - 16
1-B - 2
1-C - 1
3-A - 3
Staff - 3
Other Pros - 4
Villains - 5

Total: 34

characters are at a first come first serve :3 both Storm and I are likely going to go to bed soon, so requests will be looked at when we wake up if we haven't replied already ^^ but no worries, we will reply I swear it! Not sure when we will pass out anyway lol​

Last edited:
Hii! I'm interested in joining this and would be down to roleplay as Hawks (Keigo Takami) :>

I'm so fairly new to this website but I'm a huge sucker for literary roleplaying. I also noticed others mentioning the lack of gals so if it's permissible I could also double as Ochako!

Last edited:
Hey Neon! I think I recognize you from am old rp. I'd love to join in as an OC or one of the canon folks. For some reason we're rather lacking in girls.

I was thinking I could be Toga alongside a villain doctor OC. Of course the former needs some research and the latter needs some more work done.

Eijirou Kirishima - Hardening - 1st Year - UA

I’m also new to this actually and found it pretty interesting lol and Kiri is honestly my favorite character (ppl say I remind them of him) so yep! (Since girls are lacking, I’m completely fine with playing as Yaomomo as well) Looking forward to this :)

Hii! I'm interested in joining this and would be down to roleplay as Hawks (Keigo Takami) :>

I'm so fairly new to this website but I'm a huge sucker for literary roleplaying. I also noticed others mentioning the lack of gals so if it's permissible I could also double as Ochako!
Hey Neon! I think I recognize you from am old rp. I'd love to join in as an OC or one of the canon folks. For some reason we're rather lacking in girls.

I was thinking I could be Toga alongside a villain doctor OC. Of course the former needs some research and the latter needs some more work done.
Eijirou Kirishima - Hardening - 1st Year - UA

I’m also new to this actually and found it pretty interesting lol and Kiri is honestly my favorite character (ppl say I remind them of him) so yep! (Since girls are lacking, I’m completely fine with playing as Yaomomo as well) Looking forward to this :)
You’re all welcome to join. If you need any help or have questions feel free to ask away.

Character Thread! Feel free to put up characters and remember the 1-1 ratios.

bu-bump - if anyone wants to join we still need villains to join the cause ^^
and also more pro-heros, civilians, vigilantes. And any OCs are basically welcome

Hello! I'm completely new to this site and am trying to get into it due to exhausting other areas of Roleplay. My Hero Academia is one of the few anime I have experience and knowledge of, and with writing detailed stories this seemed like a perfect opportunity as my first RP in this site. I would be perfectly fine with roleplaying as whoever is needed most, as long as I get to write, I'm happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back