• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia/Boku No Hero Academia: Next Class! (Always Open)

Dragonlord318

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Welcome to UA! Where we train and develop the next generation of pro heroes! Whether you want to follow in the footsteps of the late, great "Incinerator of All" Katsuki Bakugo, or be the "Symbol of Peace" like the Great Deku of legend, we have a place for you! No matter your desire or reason for joining, we will make a pro hero out of you!

Go Beyond! Plus Ultra!

UA does not discriminate against age, gender, species, race, religion, color, creed, quirk or sexual orientation.

UA Main Building.PNGUA Airborne.jpg

I'm interested, and I'd love to learn more about what you have planned for the plot and setting!
Awesome! Here's the OOC and rules page!

Ok you have my interest.
Coolio. Here's the rules/ooc page. Have fun! You should be abe to get to the char and IC page from there.

Actually I see that its already pretty far along in your story 10 pages in. Unfortunately because of that I don't want to join so late into it. Thank you for the invite though! Hope it goes well for you guys!

Thx!

Btw this is going to go thru similar situations as the Canon and then some. We've only just started the quirk aptitude test. Haven't had the camping trip or tournament yet

Thx!

Btw this is going to go thru similar situations as the Canon and then some. We've only just started the quirk aptitude test. Haven't had the camping trip or tournament yet

Of Course

and hmm I see, I just saw you guys were like 10 pages in, so I figured you were already kinda far into it.

Welcome to UA! Where we train and develop the next generation of pro heroes! Whether you want to follow in the footsteps of the late, great "Incinerator of All" Katsuki Bakugo, or be the "Symbol of Peace" like the Great Deku of legend, we have a place for you! No matter your desire or reason for joining, we will make a pro hero out of you!

Go Beyond! Plus Ultra!

UA does not discriminate against age, gender, species, race, religion, color, creed, quirk or sexual orientation.

View attachment 668667View attachment 668668
I’m interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back