• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia/Boku No Hero Academia: Next Class! (Always Open) Villain/Hero Thread

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I+always+thought+tanoai+reed+would+make+a+good+chit+_ea621898ec0508d2bc0de6436f048320~2.jpg

"Also word of advice, Kono, do watch what you say.." *CLIC-NNNNNNNNN...* Kono felt a chill go up and down his back, despite all the assurances Senshi just gave him. Did he hear some kind of animal snarling in the background? And what was the 'message' Senshi was trying to send here? "UA isn't safe?" His mind flashed back to Blazer's head next to his in his vision. While it had just been an illusion, everything about it, even down to the dank smell of the dungeon, had seemed so real. Yet apparently the "hero" was now on his way to UA, presumably with intentions that were far from heroic. "Don't trust how things appear...?" Something fell into place in Kono's mind. How do you keep your enemy guessing? You destroy their trust in their allies! Kono knew that getting into UA was going to be nigh impossible, but if he acted now, he could make this job a whole lot easier. This attack would be a hell of a distraction. Hopefully it'd be enough for the loose plan he'd just formed in his head.

Kono left his tools and gadgets as they were, packed up what he needed and bolted for the door. Just before he let it close however, he peaked back in and rushed back to the desk, grabbing the EMP and tossed it once in his hand like a softball before running back to the door and locking it on the way out.

~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~

It was 45 minutes since the radio broadcast had went out, and Kono was in the elevator of a hotel in downtown Musutafu. He bluffed his way through security saying he was there to repair an antennae on the roof. Luckily he had a pair of coveralls and a high-visibility vest in the trunk of his car for times such as this. The movies had been right about that; if you look official enough, no one asks questions. In his hand he had a generic red toolbox, but what was inside was not so generic. In the toolbox there was a combined air and surface remote controlled surveillance drone, and a portable camera display in the shape of a discrete pair of sunglasses. He'd needed to go back to his place to get this little beauty, which was why it took him so long to get downtown. This he had not built himself. He'd won it in a street race as a bet between another racer, who had said it used to be the property of the Hosu City Bomb Squad. Kono had made his own little tweaks and changes to it over the years, and used it on jobs in the past. This however would be its toughest voyage yet.

Kono ascended past the top floor to the roof, and the service elevator, opened with a series clacks and clanks. Thankfully no one else was up here. Before he exited the lift he stuck a sticker over the ROOF button that read: "Maintenance in Progress, No Access", then stepped out onto the top of the large building. "Damn, what a view. Now though, which way is UA...?" This hotel was one of the taller buildings in Musutafu, but it was far from the tallest. Nevertheless, the building was situated on the side of downtown closest to UA, and the shining structure was plenty visible against the Rishiri Mountains in the afternoon setting sun. The wind gusted in all directions around him. He had to be quick; it was suspicious enough that he was doing 'maintenance' out on the roof this late in the day, but he knew that no matter what happened, everything would get more difficult if he was up here after night fell. His plan was to use the drone's capabilities to hack his way into the school's security system, and get whatever access codes and information he needed while their personnel were distracted. If he could compromise UA's security, then their trust in their system would start to erode. This was about the long game.

He set up in and amongst the air ducts and pipes. Opening the toolbox, he saw the drone and the remote control, along with the camera glasses, all nestled in protective foam. "
A modern-day version of the gangster's tommy gun in a violin case," Kono thought with a short chuckle. He unloaded and activated each item, putting the glasses on last. A large gust of wind came from his back, nearly blowing the glasses off his face. He grabbed them before they came all the way off, and readjusted them back onto his face before looking out back in the direction of UA. Something was different however. A pillar of smoke was beginning to flow out of one of the school's main buildings. Kono cursed under his breath and promptly picked up the pace. He checked the drone to make sure that it was working properly. He pushed a button on his glasses and in a second the drone's camera feed was visible in his left eye. He then flipped a switch on the remote that caused the drone's propellers to swivel downwards to form a set of wheels, then flipped them back to propellers. "Okay camera and surface-to-air is all good."

Not wanting to waste any more time, he picked up the drone in his hands and gently inched it into the air using the remote control. The buzz of the drone faded as it flew out over the roof and towards the school. Kono didn't know the normal range of the remote, but he was able to use the Afterburner ability of his quirk to extend it for miles. He guided it with his eyes until it became just a dot in his vision, then navigated using the camera feed in his glasses. He did his best to compensate for the turbulence on the way there, dodging the occasional bird and airborne plastic bag. But as he got closer, he could tell sone serious chaos was unfolding at the school....

2016-07-01-031138.png

The stupid little fool had resisted, and now he had to be dealt with. One of the smaller time heroes had apparently missed his dose of drug or had shaken it off, it was a good thing Clair had noticed it or there could have been an escape. Such failure was not to be tolerated this close to the apex of their plan and since he was on hand to deal with it, he would do so. The number 50 Hero, Tyranno who had the ability to turn inanimate objects he touched into a dinosaur of equivalent size had been one of his more interesting little hunts, but the sinner had fallen to Lumos's "Angels", violent projections of the man's broken mind. Now there he was, dealing with the carcass. Tyranno was a mutant and had scaly, claw-like hands which made Clair sick, it was disgusting. So instead of choosing one as a boyfriend, he allowed Lumos to deal with this.

Tyranno was now in the cells, suspended from the ceiling by ropes in the crucifixion position, completely naked with several stab wounds whilst the dead dinosaurs he made lay beneath him. Clair hadn't scored a fatal blow with his knife so he let Tyranno hang until he died, watching the hero choke to death. Wiping the blood off of one of Clair's paring knife, Lumos sharpened the scarlet lipstick to a point and began fulfilling his Modus Operandi, choosing the thigh since his torso and abdomen were too damaged. Using his calligraphy skills, he wrote "Rapture!" on the man's thigh and admired his handiwork. This sinner had paid for his transgressions in life with pain and death and now would achieve the ultimate victory. This world still drowned in sin but the mission was the important thing... Hearing footsteps, the blonde man turned to see Senshi arriving. "Tyranno shook off your drug, I think we overestimated how many doses he'd need. As you can see, I've dealt with him and left his body as a reminder to those not yet altered about the prospects of escape. If you'll excuse me, I need to go burn these clothes and wash thoroughly since Clair made quite a mess..." The Rapture Villain sighed and began walking away.

ANIMEWEEB101 ANIMEWEEB101 I think this is Lumos/Clair's attempt at flirting.

Senshi "Sakkaku" Sekai
tumblr_inline_nucaj5Ki9W1tp2rxr_400.png

Senshi kept his eyes on the body of Tyranno, staring at very wound created on him. The smell of dead bodies already smelling up the old warehouse, he made a slight face of disgust as he waved the smell away. He cleared his throat, "Well...best if you hurry, you can't make me wait to see that handsome face of yours.." he muttered, both wanting him to hear and not wanting him to hear. Perhaps he wasn't one for flirting, seeing he was pretty awkward in that department when he was young, but now he had stride through it. As he glanced at each hero within his cells, he grinned, 'They're almost ready, just one more cycle and their memory will only be swamped by their fears..perhaps even if they do remember, they'll know to obey me' he thought. Senshi walked back towards the torture chamber, opening the door and quickly walking in to grab his head set, then he turned back around to go back into the small room. As much as his signature meant a lot to him, he had to burn it as well, evidence--blood especially--was a dead give away about the body.

He sat down in front of his fireplace, tying his hair back in a messy man-bun. He took off his suit and even dress shirt, and throwing it in the fire. He showed a surprisingly muscular body under the somewhat small body complex he had compared to other ripped men. The flames blazed, growing as it swallowed the clothing, as well as reminding Senshi of the guilt. Of both his brother's death, and his father's disappointment. He gripped his arms, tightening and tensing every muscle he had.

Remembering the scenario he had planned, but it didn't go as he wanted. In fact, it went the opposite as he planned. He never meant to kill his sister-in-law, she was pregnant with his niece's baby brother! Of course he want her to not only to take good care of Kotonaru, but raise the boy as well. But she had gotten in the way, and the baby didn't live. Of course he was guilty of taking a baby's life, but he had to keep going on his path he built for himself. And to never look back. Ever, or else he wasn't sure what would happen to himself.

He snapped out of it, standing up and going into a hidden room of his. To pick out a new suit he bought not to long ago.

FactionParadox FactionParadox

Last edited:
"Please...please..." the man said as he started to scoot away. "I...I don't want any trouble. I just-"

"Just WHAT?!?" Randall said, his mouth twitching violently as he walked toward the man through the aisles of the grocery store. "Just said 'eww'? Just looked at me sideways??? Just got DISGUSTED WITH ME?!!??!"

"No! No. I...I wasn't saying it to you. The...the chicken..."

"What about the chicken?!?"

"It-it's rotten. See for yourself." He pointed and the nasty aroma hit Randall's nostrils. Slither lashed out, gobbling the rancid chicken up quickly. Randall looked at the way everyone was staring at him, horrified now that his quirk was visible, and that set him off. Slither grabbed the man who he first was offended with, throwing him across the store and out the window.

Name: Victoria Day

Devour.jpg

That’s a pretty narley quirk that you have there.” A woman stated, after witnessing Randalls actions.

Victoria stood at the end of the aisle with two shopping carts, which were completely filled with food. Despite the weight of the carts, she seemed to be able to push them both as if they were empty. Though her specially designed facemask hid her sinister grin, Randall should have been able to hear the maniacal laughter coming from her. Even after seeing how violent Randall could be, Victoria approached the man without any concern.

I bet you can do some serious damage with a quirk like that; I know that I sure could. It’s like you’re one of those dinosaur things from that video game. What were they called again? Oh it’s on the tip of my tongue, no pun intended. Oh I remember now they were called Yoshies.” She spoke very nonchalantly, as she drew closer towards Randall. “What else can you do with your quirk little yoshi? Have you ever killed someone with it? Do you ever feel like letting loose, and hurting people? What does that tongue of yours taste like Yoshi?” It was clear by her barrage of questions that this woman was somewhat unhinged.

As others fled, Victoria allowed curiosity to guide her steps toward Randall. It wasn’t long before she stood directly in front of him. She watched him with wide eyes, and examined his tongue. She boldly extended her hand forward hoping to touch his tongue.

Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318

Last edited:
Screenshot_20210611-184413_Chrome.jpg
Axel "Gravi-Cat" Sanji

Walking down the street he waved to the passer-bys who recognized him. He wasn't in his hero uniform but he never really liked wearing that thing anymore. Honestly it was rather tedious to put it on anymore. If anyone wanted to see what he looked like in it all they would have to do is look it up. His name is definitely something of a conversation topic every so often. Even the papers have asked for interviews every now and then when he has time. Being number seven is definitely a lot more annoying than it seems. Some have taken to calling him the Lucky Cat. This fact is due to the position of number seven, his ears and tail, as well as his unusually great timing. He seems to always be in the right place at the right time.

"What to do about those kids?" He mused a bit aloud. "They are going to be more of a handful than I'd like. Having someone to talk to about this would be beneficial." He reached in his pocket and checked his phone scrolling through the contacts. He had plenty of numbers in here to call, but every single one was another hero or a contact who was busy with something or another. This right here was definitely a Bane of having so many colleagues and not enough normal people who are friends. Heck even a villain would be a good conversation at this point. Something to put his mind at ease for a few minutes would help emensely.

He stopped inside his usual place and came out with a few bags of candy, jerky, and sub sandwiches. It did seem like a lot of food for one guy. It was quite a lot more than he needed but how else would he get someone to talk to without offering lunch in exchange? It seemed like a perfectly fair deal to him and it worked last time. A kind older lady helped him last time, maybe he'd be able to talk to someone new.

The silent hero, Assembleo, was making his normal rounds through town when he saw someone thrown from a grocery store window. He stopped what he was doing, looked around and saw no other heroes in sight. He ran over to the gentleman, checking his pulse and found he was still alive, thankfully. He looked around and didn't see any other heroes in the area. He pulled a device from one of his pockets and pressed a button, sending a distress call to any hero in his vicinity.

Absollover77 Absollover77 VolticAce VolticAce

Axel "Gravi-Cat" Sanji

A pager of sorts began ringing like crazy from Axel's pocket. "Of all the days, why today?" He said looking at his bags of food. Digging into his pocket he read the signal code. "Assembleo? What could he possibly need help with?" He cloaked himself in his Quirk, as well as the bags he was carrying, and sprung off the ground leaving just a small crack in the sidewalk below him. When he was high enough he looked for the hero. Spotting him took very little time. He was in front of a grocery store? He began descending towards him at a moderate pace. If he wasn't careful he could destroy the whole street when he landed.

Once down at the ground he looked over at the citizen. "Status report Assembleo?" waving his hand over the hurt man he locked his body in a stasis to keep any injuries from bleeding and getting any worse. "He will be completely untouchable until an ambulance gets here. You have really crap timing Assembleo... That pager really hurts my ears..."
-------

lMlqfTe6_400x400.jpg
Kyuu "Raphael" Vyonne

Vigilante... Yeah that could be a word used to discribe him. Operating like a hero without a hero license. That's a typical day for him. He wasn't all to fond of how popular he was getting in recent months with crazy people from churches and religious quacks who attempted to follow him around every day but he just wanted to save people. Pain, suffering, illness, and plague were nothing to him. Seeing a man get thrown through a window from an ally he was resting in from running from those religious weirdos he couldn't help but want to go and help him. This was however now not an option, Assembleo appeared and not soon after so did Gravi-Cat. Today wasn't his day by any means. Two high ranked heros in one spot wasn't ever a good sign. This may end up with a lot of hurt people. Which means he will have to stick around for a while.

Last edited:
VolticAce VolticAce Absollover77 Absollover77

The silent hero simply turned his helmeted head in Gravi-Cat's direction, then nodded it toward the grocery store. Inside...

1625155023355.png

Randall looked over at the black-masked woman with evil eyes as Slither hovered about him, one of its two eyes looking in her direction. Once she said Gnarly, he didn't hear anything else, as he was lost in his rage. He interrupted her quickly. "Gnarly?" the villain said venomously..."You...you called...my...f-friend...gnarly?" He roared out in frustration and the blue monstrosity lashed out at Victoria violently, he intending to end her life then and there. "No-one...NO-ONE CALLS S-S-S-LITHER...GNARRRRLYYYY!!!!"

The majority of grocery-goers took this as their queue to flee, some frozen in place in terror. Those that ran fled past the silent and cat-heroes, screaming bloody murder.

Axel "Gravi-Cat" Sanji

With a slight huff Axel put down his bags of food and stretched a bit. He could already tell this wasn't going to be a light task already. Moving into the store he heard the yelling of an enraged individual. This quickened his pace as he turned the corner and threw a fast moving sphere of his energy to try and knock the strange looking tongue creature away from the woman. "Alright, that's quite enough. You. " He pointed at the man who was about to assault the woman standing rather bravely in front of the would be assailant. "Please direct your attention to someone much more worth your time. The lovely lady doesn't deserve to be hurt for no reason. So please come quietly... Or don't, I don't really care." Gravi-Cat's body encased itself in purple-is energy and he clenched his right fist brining it aligned with his waist. Then taking a step forward with his left foot and his left hand much like a knife put in front of him. The energy seemed to compound on his hands making his left hand seem like a blade and his right like a pair of brass knuckles. Both were blunt but they would pack a huge wollup if hit with them.

Victoria Day

Devour 2.jpg

Victoria was interested in Randall’s quirk, until it attacked her. The tongue-like appendage lashed about violently, and managed to send Victoria flying into a shelf filled with canned goods. Randall began shouting some nonsense, but Victoria didn’t care what he had to say at this point. She began laughing to herself with a sadistic grin growing behind her mask. She rose to her feet, and cracked her neck. “You’re one crazy son of a bitch I'll admit. Almost as crazy as me, but you made a big mistake by attacking me. I’m going to enjoy devouring you.” She muttered coldly to Randall.

While everyone ran for their lives it seemed that these two villains were about to throw down. Victoria began unbuckling her specially designed face mack, which she obtained from the black market. Randall may have been unaware of the danger that he would soon be in once Victoria’s mask was removed. However, before she could finish Gravi-Cat appeared in front of her. She instantly recognized Japan’s seventh ranked pro-hero. After all, she didn’t become a successful villain by not knowing her enemies. She knew that the hero was powerful but so was she.

Victoria was planning on getting the jump on the hero, and devouring him in front of Randall as an appetizer, but she didn’t. After thinking about it, she thought it would be better to allow Gravi-Cat to play hero and take out Randall first. Besides, Victoria enjoyed dinner and a show. If only Gravi-Cat could see the maddening smile behind her mask. She took a few steps back to give the hero some room. “You came just in time. This man’s a psychopath.” She said with an unconcerned tone.

The excitement running through Victoria’s veins was hard to contain. She lived for intense moments like these. Besides devouring Japan’s seventh pro hero, there were still plenty of civilians remaining in the supermarket for her to chow down on. Killing off her enemies and having a filled belly was knocking out two birds with one stone as far as Victoria was concerned. But for now she sat back and waited to see who would make the first move.

Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 Absollover77 Absollover77

(( The bloodied and bandaged VolticAce returned to the battlefield. "I made a promise to her, and I intend on keeping it. Now let's finish this fight." Dramatic music that would fill you with goosebumps begins to play as the battered hero stands heroically for the camera. With a determined look upon his face the screen fades to black before rolling the end credits.))

1629811064346.png

VolticAce VolticAce
Absollover77 Absollover77

Randall looked over at the hero with his blue, glowing hand, offering to be his target next. Just the fact that he diverted his attention made Randall calm down. This was a newcomer, and he hadn't said anything about Slither. The woman and that disgusting man had been punished already. He didn't want Slither to go into a rampage again. As the woman got back up and said she'd devour him, Randall narrowed his eyes. His quirk was much too powerful to be eaten by some person with a consumption quirk. Even so, he didn't want to chance Slither tasting blood. He growled in frustration before Slither wrapped itself around him and he spun rapidly, literally digging a hole in the grocery store floor and disappearing from sight in a split second. The dirt behind him was pushed back, effectively closing the tunnel off once again.

--------------

Assembleo, the Silent Hero walked in, looking at the scene before him and glancing at Gravi-Cat. He pointed at the UA teacher, cupped his hands together in a protective gesture and pointed at the civilians. He pointed at himself, then the woman and nodded firmly before stepping in between Gravi-Cat and Victoria, cracking his neck.

1629819490642.png
--------------

At U.A., a gloved hand moved ever so slightly, as if controlling marionette strings.

Last edited:

Axel "Gravi-Cat" Sanji
"Wait a minute Assembleo, while I would be more than happy to assist in protecting civilians. This woman is a victim, she was attacked by the villain that just tunneled his way out of here. Plus even if she happens to be a villain she hasn't done anything we know of yet to take her in." He said gently placing his hand on Assembleo's shoulder. "So just let me handle this. I promise that I can handle it, I'm no kid hero anymore." He stated firmly, "Besides... Who else am I going to share some of the food I bought with. Who better to talk to than a villain about villainy? If she poses a problem I'll bring her in myself."

Attachments

• 1629819595437.png
    1629819595437.png
    899.5 KB · Views: 0
1629822286244.png
Hana Lin "The Watcher."

Hana did not run when the scene had gone down. She had seen this type of struggle before so it did not faze her. She carried her basket of food as she walked by the two heroes and Villain. "I heard everything... Sometimes a closed mouth is a mightier weapon than an open one, madam." She said as she calmly continued gathering her food. As she collected some items that had been knocked around she put them into her basket. After she calmly inspected a jar for breaks and cracks she looked to Assembleo. "There will be pallets of first aid and support for those wounded during this fight... As for what happened... I can't say." She said as she seemed to finish up her shopping.

Victoria Day

Devour 3.png

The events at the supermarket had unfolded so quickly, and before Victoria could make her move against that long tongued freak he was gone. A surge of rage had swept through her, and she immediately stomped her foot down, which caused the tiled flooring around her to instantly break apart. A frustrated scream escaped her, similar to that of a spoiled teen. Her afternoon snack had escaped, and he even managed to land an attack on her. The thought of him getting the upper hand over her infuriated her even more. To make matters worse, another hero showed up on the scene. Gravi-Cat would prove to be a challenge to fight on his own, but now this unknown hero was thrown into the mix. The odds were certainly stacked against her, but Victoria loved these intense moments. She soon regained her composure, and undid the final buckle of her mask, which now loosely hung from her neck. With her face revealed, her twisted smirk was available for all to see.

So you know I'm a villain, and you have the nerve to speak of me so casually? You’re either very bold or incredibly stupid. You have no idea who you’re messing with. Well then, let's have some fun,” she stated to the two pro heroes.

Victoria readied herself, she looked like a starved wolf ready to pounce on its prey. However, Victoria’s bloodlust seemed to come to a halt when the mysterious woman walked down the aisle. The woman spoke so softly, and continued her shopping as if nothing had transpired moments ago. Victoria was dumbfounded by this woman and couldn't help but chuckle at the sight of her, afterwards she licked her lips and placed a hand over her rumbling belly.

Is there a special on stupid people today? I don’t know who the hell you’re supposed to be, but you’re first,” she said in a chilling tone. Tired of restraining herself, Victoria ran towards the pink haired woman with an obvious intent to kill. If Victoria was able to grab hold of the woman, she intended on literally biting her head off before devouring it whole.

Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 Absollover77 Absollover77 Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo

Axel

The attitude shift of the woman was definitely unexpected at the arrival of the new nonchalant woman. The tantrum however, was within reason. She was hungry, he heard her stomach rumble. It was almost sad to hear it. She seemed crazed by her starvation. Quirks are abilities that can and will adapt over time. Much like muscles that are stressed they pack on more in an attempt to make it easier to do physical labor. It made the hero weep inside just imagining what this young woman's life must have been like.

Lifting his hand in a quick gesture a pulsing wave rippled from the ground making a upwards motion blocking off the route to the woman carrying the shopping basket. "You know, it is rather rude to ignore someone... And to think I was going to give you free food just for a conversation. If you were that hungry you could have just said so, I'd have offered to take you to a buffet instead." The pillar of energy didn't go away. If anything it grew a bit wider blocking the isle off.

Assembleo shook his head in frustration as Axel refused to back down. Did it mean nothing that he was the #1 hero? He then turned his head as the newcomer hopped into the scenario. He didn't recognize her from any of the pro heroes registered in the system. Casually shopping as the subtle threats were thrown about the room. Vigilante? Crazy citizen? He wasn't sure.

Then Axel - bless his naïve heart - tried offering his sandwich to the eating villain and talking her down. He looked up at the ceiling in frustration. How dense can someone be? This woman just threatened to eat a HUMAN. And maybe she's just hungry for a freaking sandwich? He slowly disassembled, ever so slightly, ready to send his particles wherever they needed to go. He kept his body shape together, to not give away his readiness to strike.

Hopefully Axel's barrier would keep the eating lady away as she leapt at the newcomer. But at this moment, all Assembleo could do was watch and wait for the right time. If he just leapt in and tore the villain to shreds, he'd be labeled an anti-hero. His right fist closed, cracking the knuckles as he waited for the perfect opportunity to strike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back