• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
About Me
Hello loves! My name is Clovis, and I am (very) new to this site! However, I've been around several roleplay forums, so the layout is familiar to me. Anyways! I'm 23, a male who goes by he/him pronouns, and a cosmetologist (plus awesome makeup artist)! Also a cat dad (I have 7 cats WWWW.) I've been roleplaying for 5 years now, so needless to say but I have lots of experience with it WWWW.
I'm honestly a bit dry with introductions, so sorry if this isn't very informative! I am very much a chatterbox though, so you'll get to know me a little better via OOC chatting! I love to make online friends, so don't be shy! ~

Rules
DNI minors (do not interact minors)!!!
Please be able to write at least 1k words on average! I can go up to 4k currently, but usually stick around 2-3k.
Do not be pushy with replies! Sometimes, I may go offline for a few days. Yes, as in not coming onto RPN at all for over 24 hours.I will always reply a few times a week, and I'm typically online for a big part of the day, but I have a life dude! Also, if I'm ever online and not replying to you, I'm probably typing up a bunch of roleplay replies, so be patient please!
Send me a detailed character sheet of your OC when it comes time to make our pairing(s)! I will do the same.
I am perfectly fine with doubling up, but my replies will be much slower if we do.
Please DM me directly if interested in roleplaying!!
Remember, I'm looking for MxM roleplays only! I will not do MxF or FxF, even as a doubled up pairing.

Triggers/Discomforts
Realistic face claims (I use cartoon/anime face claims for my OCs and would greatly prefer the same.)
R@cist remarks/slurs (especially towards Japanese people, as someone who is Japanese, it just - ToT. )
Overly hateful remarks about things such as sexual orientation, gender, religion, etc.
Characters that look like children when they're adults. I would prefer for our OCs to look at least relatively near the age that they are.

Enjoyed Genres + Tropes
Enjoyed Genres: Fluff, romance, fantasy, adventure, fast burn, (light) angst, drama.
Disliked Genres: Slow burn, heavy angst, fight scenes, action, lemon/lime.

Enjoyed Tropes: Roommates, married couple, surprise confessions, angel x demon, opposites attract, extrovert x introvert, college classmates, first dates, kitsunes, demigod/god x human, mystical creatures, childhood friends.

Extra + Outroduction
For people who like to play on Discord, feel free to add me! Make sure to DM me on here first and tell me your tag so that I know who you are! Also, Discord can sometimes crash on me, so I'd like to be able to tell you when those problems arise. ^^
I also have no problem roleplaying via email! I have an Outlook email however, so I'm not compatible with everyone for this.
Other than those two things, roleplaying in DMs here on this site is perfectly fine with me! And with that, I hope to see you in my DMs love!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back