• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Would you join a classic murder mystery rp?

• Yes!

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but only with some originality/changes.

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters

gingerwayne

persistently inconsistent, probably a cryptid
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So before I go off and create a grand, complex plotline with clues and motives and everything, I'd figured I'd post a poll and see if anyone would be interested in a really classic murder mystery roleplay. It would be a look for clues, find the killer type thing, perhaps in a locked mansion or an eerie small town. I'd also be willing to add a few twists to the trope if people were more interested in that, which is why I added the third poll option. I'm flexible on the tone of the rp, whether it's more comedic or serious as well.

it's here!! boop

Last edited:
I'm up! 👋 I'm more than fine with a basic setting, but I do love a good twist too....

im going to make this, probably in a few days or a few weeks, dunno how busy ill be well enough to set up an exact timeline but it'll be up eventually

if you're interested, the thread is up, linked in the first post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back