• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"Rat dude?" she whispered to herself as she looked around. Spotting him she tilts her head taking a look at him. But before she could figure if he was looking suspicious or just lost, Peter suggested they should go. "okay...come on then the shopping mall is this way.." she said leading the way out of the station
As they walked up the stairs Peter suddenly looked back. "Down!" He pushed her out of the way and took a bullet to the shoulder. A shot that was clearly meant for her.

As they walked up the stairs Peter suddenly looked back. "Down!" He pushed her out of the way and took a bullet to the shoulder. A shot that was clearly meant for her.
Aqua hit the ground as the sound of gunfire was heard. People started to scream and run. She quickly got up and over to Peter helping him up. "we have to get out of here.." The need to get away from the entrance or they would be trampled by scared citizens.

Aqua hit the ground as the sound of gunfire was heard. People started to scream and run. She quickly got up and over to Peter helping him up. "we have to get out of here.." The need to get away from the entrance or they would be trampled by scared citizens.
Peter instead walked through the crowd toward the man pulling his shirt.off revealing the red and blue suit underneath.

Peter instead walked through the crowd toward the man pulling his shirt.off revealing the red and blue suit underneath.
Aqua shook her head, but a small smile appeared on her face, got to admire his hero spirit. She runs after them changing out of her street clothing in a chance she got. A great part of the crowds have been cleared from the startion .

Aqua shook her head, but a small smile appeared on her face, got to admire his hero spirit. She runs after them changing out of her street clothing in a chance she got. A great part of the crowds have been cleared from the startion .
"Back off kid! These shots ain't for you." He fired again. Peter jumped onto a wall pulling on his mask and kicked launched at the man. Kickinging him in the chest.

"Back off kid! These shots ain't for you." He fired again. Peter jumped onto a wall pulling on his mask and kicked launched at the man. Kickinging him in the chest.
Aqua had stayed back trying to get the rest of the public out of the was making sure they made it out of the station and not run towards the man with the gun.
Another shot rang through the station, she ran towards the sound

Aqua had stayed back trying to get the rest of the public out of the was making sure they made it out of the station and not run towards the man with the gun.
Another shot rang through the station, she ran towards the sound
(another one eh?) He punched the rat man in the face and webbed him to the ground. The rat man started nawing on the webbing.

(Ignore it then XD, I must of read wrong also had just woken up when I read it XD)
Aqua ran through the station spotting Peter and the Rat man. She was relieved to see that he was okay and had caught the Rat man.

(Ignore it then XD, I must of read wrong also had just woken up when I read it XD)
Aqua ran through the station spotting Peter and the Rat man. She was relieved to see that he was okay and had caught the Rat man.
Peter looked at him. "So if you weren't after me. Who were you after?" He asked. "Squid girl." He pointed at Aqua.

Peter looked at him. "So if you weren't after me. Who were you after?" He asked. "Squid girl." He pointed at Aqua.
Aqua was taken back when the Rat man pointed at her. He was after her? She had no clue who he was, more likely a hit man?
She frowned she needed to know why, "why? Who sent you?!"

Aqua was taken back when the Rat man pointed at her. He was after her? She had no clue who he was, more likely a hit man?
She frowned she needed to know why, "why? Who sent you?!"
" one of your business." He said. "I don't know. I feel like it is. You were shooting at her."

" one of your business." He said. "I don't know. I feel like it is. You were shooting at her."
"What do you mean none of my business, you targeted me, so like he said it is my purpose to know. You just don't shot at someone for just shooting. There is purpose behind those actions!"
(Angry little squid)

"What do you mean none of my business, you targeted me, so like he said it is my purpose to know. You just don't shot at someone for just shooting. There is purpose behind those actions!"
(Angry little squid)
He looked at her. "I won't talk. Just know you're the only thing between my employer and total control of your families company."

He looked at her. "I won't talk. Just know you're the only thing between my employer and total control of your families company."
"Fine" she said under her breath. Steping back, she did not say anything as she was trying to figure out who it could possibly be

"Alright.." she replied following Peter. With everything going on she. Had forgotten He had gotten shot. "Wait your shoulder we have to go tend to that"

"Thanks." He said putting his clothes back on.
"Your welcome..."she replied placing the bandages back in her bag. "Thanks for pushing me out of the way....." she added. Looking down at the ground as he placed back his clothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back