• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"Sorry. I like doing things myself. And handiwork. I know some ways to make that shower better than it was." He said. "But I need to find a job to make money to get the parts I need." He was all over the place. Constantly distracting himself. There was something he was avoiding thinking about.
"I see, I didn't know you like fixing things...although maybe turn off the main water so you don't get completely socked next time.." he seemed distracted, as himself and his mind seemed to be everywhere this morning. "Can I interest you in taking a little break? I made tamagoyaki and some fluffy pancakes"

"I see, I didn't know you like fixing things...although maybe turn off the main water so you don't get completely socked next time.." he seemed distracted, as himself and his mind seemed to be everywhere this morning. "Can I interest you in taking a little break? I made tamagoyaki and some fluffy pancakes"
He looked at her. "Sure." He said. "I could eat." He followed her out running his hair with a towel. His were closed and he wasn't watching where he was going. He was about to walk right into a wall as they turned to the kitchen but without opening his eyes or seeming to even think about it he turned toward the kitchen and continued walking.

He looked at her. "Sure." He said. "I could eat." He followed her out running his hair with a towel. His were closed and he wasn't watching where he was going. He was about to walk right into a wall as they turned to the kitchen but without opening his eyes or seeming to even think about it he turned toward the kitchen and continued walking.
She walked back to the kitchen with him, reaching out to grab him as he was about to walk into a wall although before she could her turned and continued to walk. She did not say anything just made him a plate and place the food in front of him so he could eat.

She walked back to the kitchen with him, reaching out to grab him as he was about to walk into a wall although before she could her turned and continued to walk. She did not say anything just made him a plate and place the food in front of him so he could eat.
"Thanks for the food." He said before he started eating. He looked at her. "So why do you wanna be a hero?"

"Thanks for the food." He said before he started eating. He looked at her. "So why do you wanna be a hero?"
"your welcome..." She was still unsure about the way he was acting but decided to drop it as she gathered a plate for herself and took a seat. "me?..I guess...well. A part of me it's just what I grew up around...may family had been heros I guess I wanted to be like them....But really I just want to be there for others, helping them, keeping them safe and really just giving everyone hope that everything will be okay at the end. .." she replied poking her food before taking a bite "you?" she asked

"your welcome..." She was still unsure about the way he was acting but decided to drop it as she gathered a plate for herself and took a seat. "me?..I guess...well. A part of me it's just what I grew up around...may family had been heros I guess I wanted to be like them....But really I just want to be there for others, helping them, keeping them safe and really just giving everyone hope that everything will be okay at the end. .." she replied poking her food before taking a bite "you?" she asked
He looked at the wall and his expression sunk for a second. "Well... I do have a reason but it's not so glamorous." He said sadly.

"I was the outcast at school. The only people there for me were my Uncle Ben and Aunt May." He said. "Three months ago I was at a science expo and a science conglomerate called Oscorp. I was bitten by Spider that had been exposed to radiation. It changed my DNA to a cross of human and spider." He started poking at his food. "For the first month I used my powers for my own gain. I entered a wrestling match in disguise and that's how spider-man was born . I did show business. It got in the way of school and I stopped acting responsibly." He was now looking at the table. It always came back to responsibility. "Me and Uncle Ben had a pretty big fight about it."

"The next day. There was a guy at one of the studios. He was petty Theif and I didn't pay any attention to him. Let get away. I was a showman not a cop. None of my business right..." He was holding back tears. "I got home and... And Uncle Ben had been shot and killed." He clenched his teeth. The memory was still fresh in his head. It hurt to talk.

"I found the guy who did it. I had him cornered I was going to put him down... And then I saw his face. It was the their from before. The one I could have... No... Should have stopped." Tears had started streaming down his face.

"I learned then what Uncle Ben had always tried to teach me. With great power there must also come great responsibility." He sniffed.

"I know that Uncle Ben would still be alive if I had done something. That makes what happened to him my fault... It's a lesson hard learned that if I don't use these powers for good. I shouldn't have them.... Sorry. I've lost my appetite. I'm gonna go change." He stood up and left his food barely touched as he walked away.

He looked at the wall and his expression sunk for a second. "Well... I do have a reason but it's not so glamorous." He said sadly.

"I was the outcast at school. The only people there for me were my Uncle Ben and Aunt May." He said. "Three months ago I was at a science expo and a science conglomerate called Oscorp. I was bitten by Spider that had been exposed to radiation. It changed my DNA to a cross of human and spider." He started poking at his food. "For the first month I used my powers for my own gain. I entered a wrestling match in disguise and that's how spider-man was born . I did show business. It got in the way of school and I stopped acting responsibly." He was now looking at the table. It always came back to responsibility. "Me and Uncle Ben had a pretty big fight about it."

"The next day. There was a guy at one of the studios. He was petty Theif and I didn't pay any attention to him. Let get away. I was a showman not a cop. None of my business right..." He was holding back tears. "I got home and... And Uncle Ben had been shot and killed." He clenched his teeth. The memory was still fresh in his head. It hurt to talk.

"I found the guy who did it. I had him cornered I was going to put him down... And then I saw his face. It was the their from before. The one I could have... No... Should have stopped." Tears had started streaming down his face.

"I learned then what Uncle Ben had always tried to teach me. With great power there must also come great responsibility." He sniffed.

"I know that Uncle Ben would still be alive if I had done something. That makes what happened to him my fault... It's a lesson hard learned that if I don't use these powers for good. I shouldn't have them.... Sorry. I've lost my appetite. I'm gonna go change." He stood up and left his food barely touched as he walked away.
Aqua quietly listened to him speak about him wanting to be a hero. It really wast anything she has expected. Much of his explanation was different then what she had heard others say before. First he was never born with his powers but instead given to him by a spider.
But then she learned about him having powers and how he change how he used them due to events in his life. Her heart ached as he told her about his uncle. Tears formed in her eyes as she felt the emotion. Peter had gone through a lot and she would have never guessed. He got up leaving to go back to his room. Aqua quickly got up and rushed over to him. Hugging from behin, pressing her face into his back as she hugged him tightly. She did not know what to say or if she should say something after all she had learned. She just wanted him to know that it was alright that, she was sorry about what had happened to him and that she was here for him atleast.

Aqua quietly listened to him speak about him wanting to be a hero. It really wast anything she has expected. Much of his explanation was different then what she had heard others say before. First he was never born with his powers but instead given to him by a spider.
But then she learned about him having powers and how he change how he used them due to events in his life. Her heart ached as he told her about his uncle. Tears formed in her eyes as she felt the emotion. Peter had gone through a lot and she would have never guessed. He got up leaving to go back to his room. Aqua quickly got up and rushed over to him. Hugging from behin, pressing her face into his back as she hugged him tightly. She did not know what to say or if she should say something after all she had learned. She just wanted him to know that it was alright that, she was sorry about what had happened to him and that she was here for him atleast.
He stopped and looked back at her genuinely not expecting such a reaction. He grabbed her arms and romoved them from his chest and stomach and proceeded to turn around and look her in the eyes. He was full on crying now as he returned the hug just as tight. "I still remember the last thing I said to him was that I wished he'd stop butting into my business." He sobbed. "And now more than that I'm trapped in a place I don't know. I might never see my Aunt again either." He squeezed a little tighter letting out everything. Pouring out his heart to her. He felt bad as if he was taking advantage of her kindness. But he couldn't help it. He had bottled his emotions for three months.

He stopped and looked back at her genuinely not expecting such a reaction. He grabbed her arms and romoved them from his chest and stomach and proceeded to turn around and look her in the eyes. He was full on crying now as he returned the hug just as tight. "I still remember the last thing I said to him was that I wished he'd stop butting into my business." He sobbed. "And now more than that I'm trapped in a place I don't know. I might never see my Aunt again either." He squeezed a little tighter letting out everything. Pouring out his heart to her. He felt bad as if he was taking advantage of her kindness. But he couldn't help it. He had bottled his emotions for three months.
Aqua gently loosened her grip on him as he grabbed her arms, she might have gone too far. But was surprised that he was not pushing her away but was turning around to return the hug. She looks back at him, noticing the sadness and pain within his eyes. She returned the hug once more as he told her about his last interaction with his uncle and it pained her heart as she tightened the hug. "it's hard to know when will be the last day we see someone, and we get mad at each other....But I know your uncle knew you loved him,.....and" she reached up at wiped away the tears from his cheek "we will find a way for you to get back home and see your aunt" she softly said, not sure how but she knew there had to be a way he could go back to his home. She wanted to help him, she just had to figure out how. She continued to hug Peter letting him cry out and released all his bottled up emotions.

Aqua gently loosened her grip on him as he grabbed her arms, she might have gone too far. But was surprised that he was not pushing her away but was turning around to return the hug. She looks back at him, noticing the sadness and pain within his eyes. She returned the hug once more as he told her about his last interaction with his uncle and it pained her heart as she tightened the hug. "it's hard to know when will be the last day we see someone, and we get mad at each other....But I know your uncle knew you loved him,.....and" she reached up at wiped away the tears from his cheek "we will find a way for you to get back home and see your aunt" she softly said, not sure how but she knew there had to be a way he could go back to his home. She wanted to help him, she just had to figure out how. She continued to hug Peter letting him cry out and released all his bottled up emotions.
He sobbed silently for a few more minutes... "Okay. Let's get dressed." He said. "Enough of the waterworks for the day."

He sobbed silently for a few more minutes... "Okay. Let's get dressed." He said. "Enough of the waterworks for the day."
Aqua just stood there holding on to the hug until he felt better "if your sure...we don't have to out today if your not up for it.."

Aqua just stood there holding on to the hug until he felt better "if your sure...we don't have to out today if your not up for it.."
"No. We should get going. It's good to get things done when they need to be done." He said. "I'm going to go change. You should too. We could eat out and you can show me around." He said.

He went and got dressed before going to the door. "Ready?" He asked opening the door. He had been in doors a few days. He liked the feeling of the sun on his skin.

He went and got dressed before going to the door. "Ready?" He asked opening the door. He had been in doors a few days. He liked the feeling of the sun on his skin.
She got dresses and met him by the door "Yep" she replied with smile.

"Well there is Ginza thats a very popular area filled with top shops...although I think will better Shinjuku..yep we will go there...But ...there is also Shibuya that area has some stores from other places like some you find in the US....if you prefure that" she replied as they headed to the station to rid the train.

"Well there is Ginza thats a very popular area filled with top shops...although I think will better Shinjuku..yep we will go there...But ...there is also Shibuya that area has some stores from other places like some you find in the US....if you prefure that" she replied as they headed to the station to rid the train
"Uh whatever's closest I guess." He said. "I'm not picky."

She chuckled "alright then,, Shinjuku it is!" She said excitely as they enter the train.
He held the railing. He looked around at the many people around. Most of them looked like normal people but occasionally they had physiological showings of their quirks like the Aquamarie. He kept an eye out for suspicious activity. It was practically second nature to keep and eye out at this point.

He held the railing. He looked around at the many people around. Most of them looked like normal people but occasionally they had physiological showings of their quirks like the Aquamarie. He kept an eye out for suspicious activity. It was practically second nature to keep and eye out at this point.
Aqua helded on to the railing as she looked out the window at the scenery passing outside. It was nice being out of the house just doing normal stuff.
After about 20 munites they reached Shinjuku station

Aqua helded on to the railing as she looked out the window at the scenery passing outside. It was nice being out of the house just doing normal stuff.
After about 20 munites they reached Shinjuku station
Peter was staring at someone. His Spider-Sense said bad mojo toward the black haired man. He had a rat quirk attributed to his giant teeth.

Peter was staring at someone. His Spider-Sense said bad mojo toward the black haired man. He had a rat quirk attributed to his giant teeth.
Hoping off the train she took out her phone to look up directions, it had been a while since she had been around this area. Finding the directions she placed her phone away. "come on Peter I don't want you to get lost this area kinda gets crowded " she said. As her turn towards him to grab his arm she noticed he was staring at something "what you looking at peter?" she asked trying to look at the same direction as him

Hoping off the train she took out her phone to look up directions, it had been a while since she had been around this area. Finding the directions she placed her phone away. "come on Peter I don't want you to get lost this area kinda gets crowded " she said. As her turn towards him to grab his arm she noticed he was staring at something "what you looking at peter?" she asked trying to look at the same direction as him
"Rat dude." He said. "Something about him's....off." he said. "Nevermind let's go."

"Rat dude." He said. "Something about him's....off." he said. "Nevermind let's go."
"Rat dude?" she whispered to herself as she looked around. Spotting him she tilts her head taking a look at him. But before she could figure if he was looking suspicious or just lost, Peter suggested they should go. "okay...come on then the shopping mall is this way.." she said leading the way out of the station

Users who are viewing this thread

Back