• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"I'm sorry...."she added holding her arm with her right hand ashe they made their way back. She couldn't help but feel discourage, this was Peters chance to leave the house and get to see new places. She had also looked forward to having a normal day and hanging out with Peter like any other kid her age would.

"I'm sorry...."she added holding her arm with her right hand ashe they made their way back. She couldn't help but feel discourage, this was Peters chance to leave the house and get to see new places. She had also looked forward to having a normal day and hanging out with Peter like any other kid her age would.
"Hey. We can still do it. We just need to be a little more cautious." He said. "Tell you what. I have this thing that let's me sense dsnger. If we're in trouble I'll know. So we can still hang."

"Hey. We can still do it. We just need to be a little more cautious." He said. "Tell you what. I have this thing that let's me sense dsnger. If we're in trouble I'll know. So we can still hang."
"Are you sure?" She stoped and looked over at him. She was hopeful that it would work but still felt unsure. "But only if you think its okay, I don't want to case any mode trouble...." she added, her glaze falling towards his shoulder.

"Are you sure?" She stoped and looked over at him. She was hopeful that it would work but still felt unsure. "But only if you think its okay, I don't want to case any mode trouble...." she added, her glaze falling towards his shoulder.
"Look at me." He said making her look at him. "Do I at all look like I think your trouble?" He asked. He didn't he just saw his friend.

"That's because you're my friend. You're not trouble you're literally the only person I have."
A small smile apeared on her face, as tears started to form in her eyes. "Your my friend too" she said with a smile as she looked away whipping her tears away. She felt a bit better, and she felt the same way about him he was her friend and the only person she could trust right now.

A small smile apeared on her face, as tears started to form in her eyes. "Your my friend too" she said with a smile as she looked away whipping her tears away. She felt a bit better, and she felt the same way about him he was her friend and the only person she could trust right now.
(well he feels a bit more at this point. But he's not saying so) "Now then. How about we try again. But let's just stay in the neighborhood for now. I saw a ramen shop nearby."

(well he feels a bit more at this point. But he's not saying so) "Now then. How about we try again. But let's just stay in the neighborhood for now. I saw a ramen shop nearby."
(Aww >u< and thats is okay no rush)
"Alright sounds good and Ramen sound like a great idea" she replied with a smile

(Hey was wondering for the Hero Rp with everyone do the students wear some type of PE uniform or track suit? Working on a drawing and was wondering, I do know they don't were a unoform)

(Aww >u< and thats is okay no rush)
"Alright sounds good and Ramen sound like a great idea" she replied with a smile

(Hey was wondering for the Hero Rp with everyone do the students wear some type of PE uniform or track suit? Working on a drawing and was wondering, I do know they don't were a unoform)
(they do have a PE uniform show me what you got)He opened the door. "alright then."

(The drawing? And was just wondering if you guys had a set uniform or just draw a t and shorts XD)
Aqua followed him

20200529_022706.jpg (XD just had too >3<)
She took a seat next to him and took a look at the card deciding what she was going to order.

(That sounds so good >u<)
She got here with rosted pork, bamboo shoots and a soft egg.
"This looks so delicious! Itadakimasu" she said happily, excited to eat
He nodded and started eating as well. He at least knew how to use chopsticks.

Peter looked at her happy that she was cheering up. He finished his own ramen and waited for her to finish hers.
Finishing her Ramen and clasped her hands together "that was definitely delicious, nice choice coming here Peter"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back