• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
As Amber left the room to get something Eliana went to back to the seat next to Kaleb and quitely sat down. She eaten a few bite but coukd not eat much herself.
~~~
(Awww Peter ❤️ really making Aqua love him even more)
After braking the kiss Aqua laid with Peter snuggled into his embrace. She was enjoying every meer second wrapped within his strong arms. However a small voice in her head kept poking at her about her arm, the voice making it difficult to enjoy this loving moment they were having. But she knew she had to show him, the shock might be to much if she randomly had her arm back one morning. He also would not be very happy with her for hiding such a thing from him. They did promise a while back they would be more opened and share things and as well things that were bothering them. (Not have the repeat of were they broke up and he die over nothing). Aqua laid there really thinking how she would tell him and at the same time working up the courage to tell him about something she found really disturbing.
He looked over at her.
~~~
"Did you know that central city has Spider-Man fan page?" He asked.

He looked over at her.
~~~
"Did you know that central city has Spider-Man fan page?" He asked.
Eliana sighed looking at the plate of food and gently pushed it away. She felt eyes on her and she looked over to Kaleb, their eyes met. She quickly averted her gaze from him "I'm ready to go whenever you are.." she softly said
~~~
Aqua was brought out from her conflicting thoughts when Peter spoke up, asking her about a site. "oh really? when did that launch?..." Aqua said looking up at Peter truly interested after being out of the social media loop for two weeks.

Eliana sighed looking at the plate of food and gently pushed it away. She felt eyes on her and she looked over to Kaleb, their eyes met. She quickly averted her gaze from him "I'm ready to go whenever you are.." she softly said
~~~
Aqua was brought out from her conflicting thoughts when Peter spoke up, asking her about a site. "oh really? when did that launch?..." Aqua said looking up at Peter truly interested after being out of the social media loop for two weeks.
"When amber geys back." He said.
~~~
"A few weeks ago." He said. "Huh little tony posted. His first basket ball games in a few hours."

"When amber geys back." He said.
~~~
"A few weeks ago." He said. "Huh little tony posted. His first basket ball games in a few hours."
Eliana gently nodded "okay.." she said

Amber returned handing them a backpack each. "Mochi is in yours Eli dear" she also hands them a pouch each. "I really hope you never really need them...but just incase okay..." she said holding back tears. (The little pouches have 5 vials of her tears)
~~~
Aqua leaned up so she could look up at his phone. "Wow...there are a lot of members in this fan site..." Aqua commented "Oh I remember him...you did promise to watch is game...you are going to go right?.." she said turning to look at Peter.

Eliana gently nodded "okay.." she said

Amber returned handing them a backpack each. "Mochi is in yours Eli dear" she also hands them a pouch each. "I really hope you never really need them...but just incase okay..." she said holding back tears. (The little pouches have 5 vials of her tears)
~~~
Aqua leaned up so she could look up at his phone. "Wow...there are a lot of members in this fan site..." Aqua commented "Oh I remember him...you did promise to watch is game...you are going to go right?.." she said turning to look at Peter.
Kaleb gave Amber a hug. "I'll miss you too "
~~~
"Course I am." He said.

Kaleb gave Amber a hug. "I'll miss you too "
~~~
"Course I am." He said.
Amber gave him back a big and tight hug "watch your temper okay mister," she said with a chuckle "you have never been a monster, you are more, you are a great person Kaleb...you always have been you grandfatherhas always seen it and i have too, .....and overall please be safe were ever you two go, watch out for eachother as all you will have is eachother..." Amber said giving him a squeeze and a kiss on the forehead before letting go and giving Eliana a big hug as well. "Like I told Kaleb you two watch out for eachother, explore your abilities you are amazing how you always been use this opportunity to grow and see the amazing things you can do with being yourself....also know you are loved by many people...." she also giver a tight squeeze and a kiss on her forehead before letting her go.
~~~
"Good little Tony will be excited to see you there for sure..."she said

Amber gave him back a big and tight hug "watch your temper okay mister," she said with a chuckle "you have never been a monster, you are more, you are a great person Kaleb...you always have been you grandfatherhas always seen it and i have too, .....and overall please be safe were ever you two go, watch out for eachother as all you will have is eachother..." Amber said giving him a squeeze and a kiss on the forehead before letting go and giving Eliana a big hug as well. "Like I told Kaleb you two watch out for eachother, explore your abilities you are amazing how you always been use this opportunity to grow and see the amazing things you can do with being yourself....also know you are loved by many people...." she also giver a tight squeeze and a kiss on her forehead before letting her go.
~~~
"Good little Tony will be excited to see you there for sure..."she said
Kaleb went to the door. "It's time."
~~~
"Right." His suit formed around him.

Eliana nodded following Kaleb to the door
~~~
Aqua leaned up and gave him a kiss on his cheek before getting off Peter and sitting on the other end of the couch.
He took her hand.
~~~
"By the way. My theory about your arm? Was I right? If I am you should have an adorable little hand at this point."

He took her hand.
~~~
"By the way. My theory about your arm? Was I right? If I am you should have an adorable little hand at this point."
She looked over to him and held on to his hand tightly.
~~~
Aqua froze and looked down and away from him. He was right that was what happened why was he so smart! "...yes..." she whispered sounding like a meer mumble to Peter as she turned slightly red and started to fade into the background out of embracement

She looked over to him and held on to his hand tightly.
~~~
Aqua froze and looked down and away from him. He was right that was what happened why was he so smart! "...yes..." she whispered sounding like a meer mumble to Peter as she turned slightly red and started to fade into the background out of embracement
They ran back into the forest.
~~~
"Cool I wanna see it when I get home." He said jumping out the window and swinging away.

They ran back into the forest.
~~~
"Cool I wanna see it when I get home." He said jumping out the window and swinging away.
Eliana stayed close to Kaleb holding tightly to his hand. She had been nothing but nervous their whole way out of the city and back to the forest scared that they would get found out and cought by the authorities.
~~~
"WHAT?!" She squeak out as she re apeared. "Wait no Peter I cant!..." she said getting up from the couch and running over to the window. When she got there he was swinging away. She crossed her arms and pouted walking away from the window. "That butt! How could he?....but he hypothesis it right...the growth and everything....even the hand...." Aqua said talking to herself as she started to pase around a bit before stopping and drooping face down on the the couch. "...he called it and adorable little hand?!" She buried her face into a cushion and yelled out of sheer emebressment that he woukd call it such a thing with out seeing it. "Why is he so weird...he wants to see it when he comes back....I don't know if I'm ready for that" she gasped sitting up and hugging the cushion.

Eliana stayed close to Kaleb holding tightly to his hand. She had been nothing but nervous their whole way out of the city and back to the forest scared that they would get found out and cought by the authorities.
~~~
"WHAT?!" She squeak out as she re apeared. "Wait no Peter I cant!..." she said getting up from the couch and running over to the window. When she got there he was swinging away. She crossed her arms and pouted walking away from the window. "That butt! How could he?....but he hypothesis it right...the growth and everything....even the hand...." Aqua said talking to herself as she started to pase around a bit before stopping and drooping face down on the the couch. "...he called it and adorable little hand?!" She buried her face into a cushion and yelled out of sheer emebressment that he woukd call it such a thing with out seeing it. "Why is he so weird...he wants to see it when he comes back....I don't know if I'm ready for that" she gasped sitting up and hugging the cushion.
They looked down back into the purple swirling void. (Just so you know we've dealt eith extreme depression, in nartuverse I'm gonna have Kalen fight a diffrent demon... Addiction, absorbing certain things feels good)
~~~
Peter swung to the school and snuck in a window. (Wanna play 12 year old tony. This is just before the game. Just play him as an aberage 12 year old kid)

They looked down back into the purple swirling void. (Just so you know we've dealt eith extreme depression, in nartuverse I'm gonna have Kalen fight a diffrent demon... Addiction, absorbing certain things feels good)
~~~
Peter swung to the school and snuck in a window. (Wanna play 12 year old tony. This is just before the game. Just play him as an aberage 12 year old kid)
(Okaies sounds like a plan....man there rps get deep o-o)
Eliana squeezed his hand tightly "you sure this is right?..." she asked looking down at the void.
~~~
(No....>->)
(Hehe sure I'll play the little guy....)
The 12 year old Tony was dressed in his team's uniform dribbling the ball and getting a few practice shots in. The boy seemed a little nervous as he stoped holding the ball and trying to hype himself up.

(Okaies sounds like a plan....man there rps get deep o-o)
Eliana squeezed his hand tightly "you sure this is right?..." she asked looking down at the void.
~~~
(No....>->)
(Hehe sure I'll play the little guy....)
The 12 year old Tony was dressed in his team's uniform dribbling the ball and getting a few practice shots in. The boy seemed a little nervous as he stoped holding the ball and trying to hype himself up.
"Got any better ideas?" He asked. "Cuz I sure don't."
~~~
"Nervouse?" Spider-Man asked hanging upside down behind him.

"Got any better ideas?" He asked. "Cuz I sure don't."
~~~
"Nervouse?" Spider-Man asked hanging upside down behind him.
"Not really.....if we stay here..." she paused squeezeing his hand knowing that that wasn't an option as he could get taken away or she might as well, this place was to unstable for them. "We cant....this is the best option..." she said looking up at Kaleb "but I'm scared..." she added
~~~
"No!" Tony jumped letting go of the ball as he quickly turned around. He was completely surprised to who he saw. "SPIDER MAN!...OMG! you did come! You are actually here!...this is so....wow..." He said clearly excited he was there.

"Not really.....if we stay here..." she paused squeezeing his hand knowing that that wasn't an option as he could get taken away or she might as well, this place was to unstable for them. "We cant....this is the best option..." she said looking up at Kaleb "but I'm scared..." she added
~~~
"No!" Tony jumped letting go of the ball as he quickly turned around. He was completely surprised to who he saw. "SPIDER MAN!...OMG! you did come! You are actually here!...this is so....wow..." He said clearly excited he was there.
"Yeah... Me to." He said. "Hey who's there!?" Guards were approaching. "No more time to wait..." He jumped in still holding her hand.
~~~
"Course I am. I said I'd show " He said labding deftly on the floor.

"Yeah... Me to." He said. "Hey who's there!?" Guards were approaching. "No more time to wait..." He jumped in still holding her hand.
~~~
"Course I am. I said I'd show " He said labding deftly on the floor.
Eliana turned to the voice gasping as they saw a group of guards approaching. The next second before she could even think or react Kaleb pulled her into the void with him. She held on tightly as they fell in not wanting to lose him.
~~~
"Yes I know....but your here...this is just so cool....no one will belive Spider-Man came to watch me." He said " I definitely have to win now.." He added

Eliana turned to the voice gasping as they saw a group of guards approaching. The next second before she could even think or react Kaleb pulled her into the void with him. She held on tightly as they fell in not wanting to lose him.
~~~
"Yes I know....but your here...this is just so cool....no one will belive Spider-Man came to watch me." He said " I definitely have to win now.." He added
It was extremely unpleasant. Once they were.ij thr vortex it behan throwning them around pike ragdolls.

As they get thrown around like two rag dolls Eliana tried with all her might to hold on the Kaleb. But she could feel her grasp losing with every push.
He gripped tight but they qere pulled away from eachother.
~~~
Spidey chuckled. "I'll up on the ceiling. And if I'm not then I'll be out saving somebody."

He gripped tight but they qere pulled away from eachother.
~~~
Spidey chuckled. "I'll up on the ceiling. And if I'm not then I'll be out saving somebody."
"Kaleb!" Eliana shouted as she slipped away from his hold. She watched as he grew further away as the vortex threw her around. Eliana ended up loosing consciousness after a while.
~~~
"Okay Spidy, that's okay I know you have to save others....you are the best hero!"the boy said happily. "I'll see you....couch is calling me....*takes a deep breath* her gose everything" he said before running off

"Kaleb!" Eliana shouted as she slipped away from his hold. She watched as he grew further away as the vortex threw her around. Eliana ended up loosing consciousness after a while.
~~~
"Okay Spidy, that's okay I know you have to save others....you are the best hero!"the boy said happily. "I'll see you....couch is calling me....*takes a deep breath* her gose everything" he said before running off
She awoke in a dofferent forest.
~~~
Spider-Man looked over at other players whonwere staring st him. "Hi." He said casually shooting webline to the ceiling and riding it to the top.

She awoke in a dofferent forest.
~~~
Spider-Man looked over at other players whonwere staring st him. "Hi." He said casually shooting webline to the ceiling and riding it to the top.
Eliana sat up rubbing her head, her body feeling sore. She then remembered the viod Kaleb. "KALEB!" she yelled up as she got up looking around.
~~~
"Woh is that Spiderman?! Spiderman! Oh wow....what's he doing here? He came to see us play? That's so cool!" The kids all started to talk as they crowed Tony asking him questions as they went off th get ready for their game.

Eliana sat up rubbing her head, her body feeling sore. She then remembered the viod Kaleb. "KALEB!" she yelled up as she got up looking around.
~~~
"Woh is that Spiderman?! Spiderman! Oh wow....what's he doing here? He came to see us play? That's so cool!" The kids all started to talk as they crowed Tony asking him questions as they went off th get ready for their game.
He was lying a few feet away unconscious.
~~~
Peter sat and watched as the game started

Users who are viewing this thread

Back