• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"Shut up." He saod.
~~~
He smiled. "Blegh." Ra'Zeem said. "What is this soap opera nonsense?"
~~~
"You're wrong. You look beautiful." He said. "Never think otherwise. I never would."
Eliana was somewhat shocked by his response as she stood there holding on to a piller.
~~~
(XD)
Emily smiled at Earl before looking over at Ra'Zeem and frowned. "Soap opera nonsense? Excuse you? Clearly you don't seem to recognize what being supportive of your friends look like..." Emily replied

(Would she know what that is, soap operas? Then I thought you know who would be a lover of soap opera's Josh's grandma and Josh watches it with her XD and somehow she finds out about them through him...but think it would make more sense in the actual Wizarding world rp as she will go to the muggle world with Earl in December because dadykins no want Emily home to punish her)
~~~
"Peter please your to nice,...you don't have to lie..." she said pulling on the strings of her hoodie to close up the hood. 'You be terrified if you saw my arm...' she thought in her head as she kept her gaze to the ground.

Eliana was somewhat shocked by his response as she stood there holding on to a piller.
~~~
(XD)
Emily smiled at Earl before looking over at Ra'Zeem and frowned. "Soap opera nonsense? Excuse you? Clearly you don't seem to recognize what being supportive of your friends look like..." Emily replied

(Would she know what that is, soap operas? Then I thought you know who would be a lover of soap opera's Josh's grandma and Josh watches it with her XD and somehow she finds out about them through him...but think it would make more sense in the actual Wizarding world rp as she will go to the muggle world with Earl in December because dadykins no want Emily home to punish her)
~~~
"Peter please your to nice,...you don't have to lie..." she said pulling on the strings of her hoodie to close up the hood. 'You be terrified if you saw my arm...' she thought in her head as she kept her gaze to the ground.
"Just shut up." He said walking over and grabbing her wrist a little roughly. He pulled her into a very tight hug.
~~~
(Why not he could have explained them to her)
~~~
"I'm not just being nice, Stop it." He said.

"Just shut up." He said walking over and grabbing her wrist a little roughly. He pulled her into a very tight hug.
~~~
(Why not he could have explained them to her)
~~~
"I'm not just being nice, Stop it." He said.
Eliana was ruffly pulled off and away from the ledge by Kaleb before she could even react. The next thing she knew she was being held in a tight hug. She just started to cry into him.
~~~
(Yea I know, your right...but woukd be funny)
~~~
Aqua didn't say anything and just lowered her head as she hid withing the oversize hoodie. She knew what Peter was saying to be true.

Eliana was ruffly pulled off and away from the ledge by Kaleb before she could even react. The next thing she knew she was being held in a tight hug. She just started to cry into him.
~~~
(Yea I know, your right...but woukd be funny)
~~~
Aqua didn't say anything and just lowered her head as she hid withing the oversize hoodie. She knew what Peter was saying to be true.
He said nothing. He just held on tight.
~~~
"Come here." Peter held out a hand.

He said nothing. He just held on tight.
~~~
"Come here." Peter held out a hand.
Eliana cried into his hold for a while until she could not cry. She just leaned into his tight hold unsure what to do or say. What do one say after you almost ended it all and someone you hold dearly almost say it happen infront of them.
~~~
Aqua looked over to his reached out hand and took it.

Eliana cried into his hold for a while until she could not cry. She just leaned into his tight hold unsure what to do or say. What do one say after you almost ended it all and someone you hold dearly almost say it happen infront of them.
~~~
Aqua looked over to his reached out hand and took it.
"Just come back inside. Say good bye to Amber. Then we're leaving all this behind anyway."
~~~
He pulled her onto the couch next to him and leaned her shoulder on his head.

"Come on." He led her back inside.
~~~
"Nothing could ever make me stop loving you." He said.
Eliana quietly went back into the house with Kaleb.

At the dining table, Amber sat by Harold as she drank her tea and had her breakfast as she browsed her phone. "There you two are... your breakfast is getting cold.." Amber said looking up. "Everything okay dears?.." she asked looking at the looks on both the teen's faces.
~~~
"....But I'm incomplete....and all icky and disgusting..." Aqua said hiding her face in his chest.

Eliana quietly went back into the house with Kaleb.

At the dining table, Amber sat by Harold as she drank her tea and had her breakfast as she browsed her phone. "There you two are... your breakfast is getting cold.." Amber said looking up. "Everything okay dears?.." she asked looking at the looks on both the teen's faces.
~~~
"....But I'm incomplete....and all icky and disgusting..." Aqua said hiding her face in his chest.
"I hope so." He said.
~~~
"No you aren't. You think I care? Aqua you are not icky and gross okay?" He said.

"I hope so." He said.
~~~
"No you aren't. You think I care? Aqua you are not icky and gross okay?" He said.
Eliana kept her gaze down
"Are you two going to eat before going?.."Amber asked
~~~
"yes I am!...and you do!" she said all muffled as she buried her face into his chest. She sighed and sat up and looked at him and pulled down the hood of her hoodie. "how is this not weird?...it looks like I fought with a pair of scissors in this form...half of my hair is missing!" she said pointing up to her head before changing into her real form "and then my tentacles are all regrowing and it's so weird and uncomfortable...and hurts a bit....I also looked likean emaciated skeleton (makes no sense but it's funny)...." she added letting go of one of her tentacles. "and then what's worse is my weird arm nub!" she said

Eliana kept her gaze down
"Are you two going to eat before going?.."Amber asked
~~~
"yes I am!...and you do!" she said all muffled as she buried her face into his chest. She sighed and sat up and looked at him and pulled down the hood of her hoodie. "how is this not weird?...it looks like I fought with a pair of scissors in this form...half of my hair is missing!" she said pointing up to her head before changing into her real form "and then my tentacles are all regrowing and it's so weird and uncomfortable...and hurts a bit....I also looked likean emaciated skeleton (makes no sense but it's funny)...." she added letting go of one of her tentacles. "and then what's worse is my weird arm nub!" she said
"Yes." He said.
~~~
"I. DO. NOT. CARE!" He said. "I don't give a crap how you look. "

"Yes." He said.
~~~
"I. DO. NOT. CARE!" He said. "I don't give a crap how you look. "
"Alright..." Amber said getting up and getting a plate for them and something to drink and sat it down in front of them as they both took a seat.

Eliana poke the food mostly taking a bite here and there. But she never looked up from her plate, deeply lost in her mind.

"Sweetheart you sure your okay?.." Amber asked getting a gently nodded from Eliana.
~~~
(Love how this was Aqua when he turned into a spider monster X3)
Aqua eyes went wide as she looked down, she should have known better as he really didnt. "...you don't....but I do...I want to be pretty for you and normal..." she replied the last part saying it quitely.
(She is not vain, but you know being a girl and now living in a world were her normal self is not at all normal been making her feel insecure. Now added with how she feels knowing that she can grow limbs has her freaked out..)

"Alright..." Amber said getting up and getting a plate for them and something to drink and sat it down in front of them as they both took a seat.

Eliana poke the food mostly taking a bite here and there. But she never looked up from her plate, deeply lost in her mind.

"Sweetheart you sure your okay?.." Amber asked getting a gently nodded from Eliana.
~~~
(Love how this was Aqua when he turned into a spider monster X3)
Aqua eyes went wide as she looked down, she should have known better as he really didnt. "...you don't....but I do...I want to be pretty for you and normal..." she replied the last part saying it quitely.
(She is not vain, but you know being a girl and now living in a world were her normal self is not at all normal been making her feel insecure. Now added with how she feels knowing that she can grow limbs has her freaked out..)
Kaleb was also quiet.
~~~
"And when I turned into a gigantic monsterois spider what was your response?" He asked. "I love you. You hear that word? LOVE. Remember what that word means?"

Kaleb was also quiet.
~~~
"And when I turned into a gigantic monsterois spider what was your response?" He asked. "I love you. You hear that word? LOVE. Remember what that word means?"
Amber felt worried for the two quite teens as she looked over to Harold, Kaleb's grandfather for help.
~~~
"...I didn't care that you had turned into a spider monster....it was still you inside.....and I still loved you" she replied quitely as she had not cared herself about him changing and even gave up her abilities for him. She kept her gaze away from him knowing that he had a point to not caring how different she was. She gently nodded as he asked her "I do remember what iteans....because I love you as much as well..." she replied

Amber felt worried for the two quite teens as she looked over to Harold, Kaleb's grandfather for help.
~~~
"...I didn't care that you had turned into a spider monster....it was still you inside.....and I still loved you" she replied quitely as she had not cared herself about him changing and even gave up her abilities for him. She kept her gaze away from him knowing that he had a point to not caring how different she was. She gently nodded as he asked her "I do remember what iteans....because I love you as much as well..." she replied
"What's going on little ones."
~~~
"So... It doesn't matter." He said.

"She tried to jump." Kalev said.
~~~
"So... Gimme a hug." He said.
Eliana sanked into her chair, she didn't think Kaleb woukd tell them that. She wanted the earth to open up and swallow her. She prepared herself to be yelled at.

Amber gasped she had not expected to hear that and it made her heart sinked. "Eliana...why?....are you okay?" Amber said
~~~
Aqua threw herself on to him and gave him a tight hug.

Eliana sanked into her chair, she didn't think Kaleb woukd tell them that. She wanted the earth to open up and swallow her. She prepared herself to be yelled at.

Amber gasped she had not expected to hear that and it made her heart sinked. "Eliana...why?....are you okay?" Amber said
~~~
Aqua threw herself on to him and gave him a tight hug.
Kaleb was silent now.
~~~

He hugged her back just as tightlyu.

Kaleb was silent now.
~~~

He hugged her back just as tightlyu.
Amber looked at Kaleb and then bad to Eliana. She got up and walked over to the teen girl and pulled her into a hug. "Oh Sweetheart....its okay....oh don't, ....shhhh.." Amber said kneeling down to more of the girls height as she just hugged her tighter. "I know.....no one his going to dislike you or hate you for this...I know she did....don't you go blaming yourself for what your...nono she is the horde woman not you.....never no don't think like that, no of course never....would never in the world.....and do you know how much that would have damaged those that actually care worry and and darn it love you.....like Kaleb. Yes he is a grumpy and thick headed mess but he cares so much about you..." she looked over and gently smiled at Kaleb. "He might not admit it outloud but he cares about you and you helped him out as much he helped you....and trust sweetheart it might seem like a simple solution a quick fix but it would not last....you be gone you missed out is all life has to offer. You are so young you just starting out....don't let your Aunt take away more then she had already have... you can't let her win..."
~~~
"Love you Peter....your amazing you know that...." Aqua said as she hugged as tightly as she could with one arm.

Amber looked at Kaleb and then bad to Eliana. She got up and walked over to the teen girl and pulled her into a hug. "Oh Sweetheart....its okay....oh don't, ....shhhh.." Amber said kneeling down to more of the girls height as she just hugged her tighter. "I know.....no one his going to dislike you or hate you for this...I know she did....don't you go blaming yourself for what your...nono she is the horde woman not you.....never no don't think like that, no of course never....would never in the world.....and do you know how much that would have damaged those that actually care worry and and darn it love you.....like Kaleb. Yes he is a grumpy and thick headed mess but he cares so much about you..." she looked over and gently smiled at Kaleb. "He might not admit it outloud but he cares about you and you helped him out as much he helped you....and trust sweetheart it might seem like a simple solution a quick fix but it would not last....you be gone you missed out is all life has to offer. You are so young you just starting out....don't let your Aunt take away more then she had already have... you can't let her win..."
~~~
"Love you Peter....your amazing you know that...." Aqua said as she hugged as tightly as she could with one arm.
"Hey I not that grumpy." He said.
~~~
"Love you too " he said giving her a kiss

"Hey I not that grumpy." He said.
~~~
"Love you too " he said giving her a kiss
Amber chuckled at Kalebs response getting a small giggle from Eliana as she wipes her tears from her face. Amber gave Eliana another hug kissing her forehead before letting her go. "Will you be okay going off with Kaleb to this forsaken wormhole?.." Amber asked still not liking the idea.

Eliana kept her gaze down be fore looking over to Kaleb and gently nodded. Amber sighed "fine....think it's stupid....but fine...ill be right back have to give you two something she said leaving the room.
~~~
She leand up against him returning the kiss

Amber chuckled at Kalebs response getting a small giggle from Eliana as she wipes her tears from her face. Amber gave Eliana another hug kissing her forehead before letting her go. "Will you be okay going off with Kaleb to this forsaken wormhole?.." Amber asked still not liking the idea.

Eliana kept her gaze down be fore looking over to Kaleb and gently nodded. Amber sighed "fine....think it's stupid....but fine...ill be right back have to give you two something she said leaving the room.
~~~
She leand up against him returning the kiss
Kaleb ate quitely.
~~~
Peter held her close. He didn't care how she looked now. She was beautiful all the same to him.

Kaleb ate quitely.
~~~
Peter held her close. He didn't care how she looked now. She was beautiful all the same to him.
As Amber left the room to get something Eliana went to back to the seat next to Kaleb and quitely sat down. She eaten a few bite but coukd not eat much herself.
~~~
(Awww Peter ❤️ really making Aqua love him even more)
After braking the kiss Aqua laid with Peter snuggled into his embrace. She was enjoying every meer second wrapped within his strong arms. However a small voice in her head kept poking at her about her arm, the voice making it difficult to enjoy this loving moment they were having. But she knew she had to show him, the shock might be to much if she randomly had her arm back one morning. He also would not be very happy with her for hiding such a thing from him. They did promise a while back they would be more opened and share things and as well things that were bothering them. (Not have the repeat of were they broke up and he die over nothing). Aqua laid there really thinking how she would tell him and at the same time working up the courage to tell him about something she found really disturbing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back