• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"let me seee cisco first." He said.

"Well some of us have already been working together,"
"...there is a brain in that skull I see....fine..., MICK!...bring out our little gun maker" Snart yelled out. Mick came out from hiding pushing out Cisco over to Snart. Cisco was a bit beaten and bruised but he was fine. "...As you can see not a single hair frozen or burn on his body...he is completely intact," he said.

"oh okay" she replied

"...there is a brain in that skull I see....fine..., MICK!...bring out our little gun maker" Snart yelled out. Mick came out from hiding pushing out Cisco over to Snart. Cisco was a bit beaten and bruised but he was fine. "...As you can see not a single hair frozen or burn on his body...he is completely intact," he said.

"oh okay" she replied
"fine." Sans said. He snapped his fingers and eveyone's souls appeared. He snapped again and they were all frozen in place while he swapped Lisa and Cisco before unfreezing everyone. "go on get out of here. before i change my mind."

"Scout come on." The man in the goggles said. "Medic's got another assignment lined up for us." Scout nodded to him and looked at Aqua. "Life sucks right now. We're all just tryin' to get by."

(Up to you)
(okaies...well Ill just write and I can always change the response if you want to go differently)

"fine." Sans said. He snapped his fingers and eveyone's souls appeared. He snapped again and they were all frozen in place while he swapped Lisa and Cisco before unfreezing everyone. "go on get out of here. before i change my mind."

"Scout come on." The man in the goggles said. "Medic's got another assignment lined up for us." Scout nodded to him and looked at Aqua. "Life sucks right now. We're all just tryin' to get by."
Lisa now stood behind her brother and Mick brought out someone else. "Oh Cisco we can't forget about your brother now, can we..." Snart said kicking Dante. Dante stumbled forward towards Cisco and Sans, more betten than Cisco and with frostbite hands. "...Thank you for all your help Cisco.."

"I know...and I understand..." Aqua softly said watching Scout leave as a guy in goggles calls him over. She sighed hugging herself, she was going to find a way out of here and back home.

(okaies...well Ill just write and I can always change the response if you want to go differently)

Lisa now stood behind her brother and Mick brought out someone else. "Oh Cisco we can't forget about your brother now, can we..." Snart said kicking Dante. Dante stumbled forward towards Cisco and Sans, more betten than Cisco and with frostbite hands. "...Thank you for all your help Cisco.."

"I know...and I understand..." Aqua softly said watching Scout leave as a guy in goggles calls him over. She sighed hugging herself, she was going to find a way out of here and back home.
Sans looked at Dante. "you never told me you had someone else with you." He said darkly. "saw fit to ruin his fingers and injure him huh? alright." His eyes were dark. "fair is fair, but don't worry no one will get hurt as bad as he was. i'm nice like that." A gaster blaster appearee in the air next to snarts group amd fired a straight white line hitting every one of them. When it disappeared it felt as though they were srill being injured. "none of you will be killed. but that's gonna keep cutting at your life force for a few days. i reccomend not doing snything strenuous."

A man came back. He was wearing military clothing and had a helmet covering his head. "YOU!" He said loudly and commandingly. "YOU WILL COME WITH ME PLEASE!" He marched off.

Sans looked at Dante. "you never told me you had someone else with you." He said darkly. "saw fit to ruin his fingers and injure him huh? alright." His eyes were dark. "fair is fair, but don't worry no one will get hurt as bad as he was. i'm nice like that." A gaster blaster appearee in the air next to snarts group amd fired a straight white line hitting every one of them. When it disappeared it felt as though they were srill being injured. "none of you will be killed. but that's gonna keep cutting at your life force for a few days. i reccomend not doing snything strenuous."

A man came back. He was wearing military clothing and had a helmet covering his head. "YOU!" He said loudly and commandingly. "YOU WILL COME WITH ME PLEASE!" He marched off.
Cisco quickly went over to his bother Dante helping him back onto his feet. "wait Sans what are you doing?!...Dante should be fine with proper treatment...I...he....we had a deal to leave us alone and not bother us...he spared my brother's life if..." Cisco stopped seeing what Sans had done to the Snart siblings and Mick. What Sans was capable frightened Cisco but more now even though the three baddies were in pain, Cisco was fearful that because of this Snart would get revenge on him or worse his brother or his parents.

Aqua jumped back at the loud and commanding voice "wait you need me? for what for my I ask?!" Aqua asked running after him as he marched off.

Cisco quickly went over to his bother Dante helping him back onto his feet. "wait Sans what are you doing?!...Dante should be fine with proper treatment...I...he....we had a deal to leave us alone and not bother us...he spared my brother's life if..." Cisco stopped seeing what Sans had done to the Snart siblings and Mick. What Sans was capable frightened Cisco but more now even though the three baddies were in pain, Cisco was fearful that because of this Snart would get revenge on him or worse his brother or his parents.

Aqua jumped back at the loud and commanding voice "wait you need me? for what for my I ask?!" Aqua asked running after him as he marched off.
"oh and one more thing." Sans walked up to them. "if you try to get back at me by attacking cisco or his family. you should know two things. first we aren't that close so it won't actually affect me that bad. secondly. if you do it anyway..." He made sure Snart got s good look at him.

1636610926938.png

"I. WILL. KILL. ALL. OF. YOU."

"oh and one more thing." Sans walked up to them. "if you try to get back at me by attacking cisco or his family. you should know two things. first we aren't that close so it won't actually affect me that bad. secondly. if you do it anyway..." He made sure Snart got s good look at him.

View attachment 929979
"I. WILL. KILL. ALL. OF. YOU."
(wow just credit to the artist who drew that...the emotion in that image)( but...wow....that gave me chills....Okay and great find of art to show what you are saying...oh so scary ><)

Snart's eyes went wide, the confident and snarky deminer was no were to be seen. He was speechless as if someone snatched his voice as he nodded eyes wide as if starting at death in the eyes.

(wow just credit to the artist who drew that...the emotion in that image)( but...wow....that gave me chills....Okay and great find of art to show what you are saying...oh so scary ><)

Snart's eyes went wide, the confident and snarky deminer was no were to be seen. He was speechless as if someone snatched his voice as he nodded eyes wide as if starting at death in the eyes.
His eyes returned to normal and he visibly relaxed. "cool glad we cleared that up. come on cisco we gotta take you bro to a hospital."

"MEDIC WANTS TO SEE YOU!"

His eyes returned to normal and he visibly relaxed. "cool glad we cleared that up. come on cisco we gotta take you bro to a hospital."

"MEDIC WANTS TO SEE YOU!"
Dante was beyond frightened of Sans. "He is a walking skeleton!...he...he did some thing to them...¡¿Por qué lo sigues?! ... ¡¿Podría comerse nuestras almas también!" (why are you following him?!...he might eat our souls too!)" Dante said. "cálmate Dante, has pasado por mucho ... como dice Sans, tenemos que llevarte al hospital" (calm down Dante, you been through a lot...like Sans says we need to take you to the hospital). Cisco said moving his brother to keep walking, something eating at him from inside.

Aqua stopped "Wait what do you mean the medic wants to see me?..." she asked weary not wanting to go any more forward.

(Wish I knew who made the art but I don't)

Dante was beyond frightened of Sans. "He is a walking skeleton!...he...he did some thing to them...¡¿Por qué lo sigues?! ... ¡¿Podría comerse nuestras almas también!" (why are you following him?!...he might eat our souls too!)" Dante said. "cálmate Dante, has pasado por mucho ... como dice Sans, tenemos que llevarte al hospital" (calm down Dante, you been through a lot...like Sans says we need to take you to the hospital). Cisco said moving his brother to keep walking, something eating at him from inside.

Aqua stopped "Wait what do you mean the medic wants to see me?..." she asked weary not wanting to go any more forward.
"i'm not going to eat your souls." Sans said in spanish. "yes i speak your language. i speak lots of languages. diablo i am not."

"YOU WILL FOLLOW ME PLEASE!"

"i'm not going to eat your souls." Sans said in spanish. "yes i speak your language. i speak lots of languages. diablo i am not."

"YOU WILL FOLLOW ME PLEASE!"
"Un demonio!" Dante said hiding behind Cisco as Sans spoke Spanish. "Dante please calm down...you are alright. You always made fun of my work that it's boring...now you see...it quite the opposite...now..you have to trust me you need to calm down Sans won't hurt you" Cisco said not wanting his brother to go hysterical. Dante just nodded staring at Sans. "Sans...is there a way to get us to the hospital quickly?..I am not how long Dantes figures have" Cisco said looking at Sans with pleading eyes.

"could you not yell at me!...I dislike that" Aqua yelled back before following him

"Un demonio!" Dante said hiding behind Cisco as Sans spoke Spanish. "Dante please calm down...you are alright. You always made fun of my work that it's boring...now you see...it quite the opposite...now..you have to trust me you need to calm down Sans won't hurt you" Cisco said not wanting his brother to go hysterical. Dante just nodded staring at Sans. "Sans...is there a way to get us to the hospital quickly?..I am not how long Dantes figures have" Cisco said looking at Sans with pleading eyes.

"could you not yell at me!...I dislike that" Aqua yelled back before following him
Sans teleported them to the hospital.

"I AM LOUD!" He said marching off.

Sans teleported them to the hospital.

"I AM LOUD!" He said marching off.
Cisco thanked Sans and got Dante into the hospital. Once Dante was being treated Cisco exited the hospital taking in a sigh. His brother was safe, it seemed that Captain cold and his crew would leave them alone but he felt deeply horrible for what he had done. What was he going to tell Wells and Caitlin and worst of all Barry.

"I can see that" Aqua whispered to herself. She shuddered to him yelling once again as she followed into the medic.

Cisco thanked Sans and got Dante into the hospital. Once Dante was being treated Cisco exited the hospital taking in a sigh. His brother was safe, it seemed that Captain cold and his crew would leave them alone but he felt deeply horrible for what he had done. What was he going to tell Wells and Caitlin and worst of all Barry.

"I can see that" Aqua whispered to herself. She shuddered to him yelling once again as she followed into the medic.
Sams took him back to star labs.

Medic was looking over a map of Tokyo on the wall facing away from Aqua he had his hands resting behind his back as he studies it. There were markings all over the map. In the corner were a red pair of surgical gloves and lab coat.

Sams took him back to star labs.

Medic was looking over a map of Tokyo on the wall facing away from Aqua he had his hands resting behind his back as he studies it. There were markings all over the map. In the corner were a red pair of surgical gloves and lab coat.
(wait thought they were going to keep away from Star)

As Aqua enter the room she saw a man looking at a map. She got a glimpse of the Tokyo map on the wall. It was full of markings, she wondered what the markings meant. She looked back at the man, "Excuse me sir...a very loud man brought me here to see you" she spoke

(wait thought they were going to keep away from Star)

As Aqua enter the room she saw a man looking at a map. She got a glimpse of the Tokyo map on the wall. It was full of markings, she wondered what the markings meant. She looked back at the man, "Excuse me sir...a very loud man brought me here to see you" she spoke
(Then lets oretend I said Joe's house instead)

He looked over at her. "Ah. You the new arrival yes? A physiological quirk it seems. How interesting." He said with curiosity. "Normally I'd ask you all kind of very personal questions about it. Today though... There are more important things." He said un a heavily german accent.

(Then lets oretend I said Joe's house instead)

He looked over at her. "Ah. You the new arrival yes? A physiological quirk it seems. How interesting." He said with curiosity. "Normally I'd ask you all kind of very personal questions about it. Today though... There are more important things." He said un a heavily german accent.
Cisco looked around "why are we at Joe's home?" he asked looking confused. "Cisco! we been so worried!" Caitlin said quickly going over to him and hugging him tightly. "thank you Sans" she said looking over to the skeleton before giving Cisco another tight squeeze before letting go of the hug.

Aqua looked up at the man and nodded "I am....yes a physiological quirk.." she answers as she watches him. "what is this important thing?"

Cisco looked around "why are we at Joe's home?" he asked looking confused. "Cisco! we been so worried!" Caitlin said quickly going over to him and hugging him tightly. "thank you Sans" she said looking over to the skeleton before giving Cisco another tight squeeze before letting go of the hug.

Aqua looked up at the man and nodded "I am....yes a physiological quirk.." she answers as she watches him. "what is this important thing?"
Sans nodded. "i'm gonna go take a nap now." He said.

He looked back at the map. "how elastic is your skin. you're skin should be harder to break if you are truly part cephalopod correct?"

Sans nodded. "i'm gonna go take a nap now." He said.

He looked back at the map. "how elastic is your skin. you're skin should be harder to break if you are truly part cephalopod correct?"
Caitlin nodded at Sans before turning back to Cisco "Cisco sit down we need to talk..."

"wait! Sans...I have to know...I...I did something horrible...I know you don't care as it won't affect you...but I told Snart and the others that Flash is Barry...I"

"you did what?!" Caitlin interrupted him "I had to Cait...they were going to kill my brother..." Cisco said with hurtful eyes before turning to Sans "nothing will happen to Barry right?...not after what you told Snart...he really wont try anything right?...." he asked almost pleading that he had really scared Snart.

"excuse me? what?..." Aqua said taken back by the question "I am not sure? I...I never have been asked that sort of question before....but yes I am...part cephalopod that I know for sure.." she replied

Caitlin nodded at Sans before turning back to Cisco "Cisco sit down we need to talk..."

"wait! Sans...I have to know...I...I did something horrible...I know you don't care as it won't affect you...but I told Snart and the others that Flash is Barry...I"

"you did what?!" Caitlin interrupted him "I had to Cait...they were going to kill my brother..." Cisco said with hurtful eyes before turning to Sans "nothing will happen to Barry right?...not after what you told Snart...he really wont try anything right?...." he asked almost pleading that he had really scared Snart.

"excuse me? what?..." Aqua said taken back by the question "I am not sure? I...I never have been asked that sort of question before....but yes I am...part cephalopod that I know for sure.." she replied
Sans looked at him. "hm. that's something you need to take up with barry. i'm tired and i'm gonna take a nao." He said. "of course i scared him. i was telling the truth."

"You may be exactly what we need to find a way out or at least to get more supplies. If you epidermal tissue is truely as elastic as it should be then zombies might not be able to properly bite you."

Sans looked at him. "hm. that's something you need to take up with barry. i'm tired and i'm gonna take a nao." He said. "of course i scared him. i was telling the truth."

"You may be exactly what we need to find a way out or at least to get more supplies. If you epidermal tissue is truely as elastic as it should be then zombies might not be able to properly bite you."
"Right..." Cisco replied before looking over to Caitlin as she grabbed his arm. "Go take your nap, Sans...I'm going to fill in Cisco whats been going on..." Caitlin said.

"wait...what?!....I am more than gladly help everyone out here with gathering supplies and finding a way out....but what you are saying is only a theory...." she said

"Right..." Cisco replied before looking over to Caitlin as she grabbed his arm. "Go take your nap, Sans...I'm going to fill in Cisco whats been going on..." Caitlin said.

"wait...what?!....I am more than gladly help everyone out here with gathering supplies and finding a way out....but what you are saying is only a theory...." she said
Sans walked off.

"Everything anyone says is just a theory until it is proven. That is why I experiment so much." He pushed his round frame glasses up the bridge of his nose as he turned to face her. "We do not have time to experiment. I was ecsatic when I first got here. The opportunity to study a necrotic virus excited me. But I've conceded that survival is more important that study right now."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back