• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Sans walked off.

"Everything anyone says is just a theory until it is proven. That is why I experiment so much." He pushed his round frame glasses up the bridge of his nose as he turned to face her. "We do not have time to experiment. I was ecsatic when I first got here. The opportunity to study a necrotic virus excited me. But I've conceded that survival is more important that study right now."
Caitlin sat Cisco down on the couch and filled him in about Wells and what had been happening since he was gone.

"That is true..." she answered about everything being a theory until it is proven. Aqua held on to the tentacle over her shoulder as looked down. Being out there with all those zombies scared her, this Medic is proposing that she go out in the area they have ventured on the theory that her skin might be more elastic. Aqua bit her lower lip, all of this was crazy, but what if venturing her way to this area is her answer? Not only would she be helping the people here but she would be able to get herself back to Peter. "Alright, Ill do it!...I'll help you all out in venture out in that untouched area of the city.."

Caitlin sat Cisco down on the couch and filled him in about Wells and what had been happening since he was gone.

"That is true..." she answered about everything being a theory until it is proven. Aqua held on to the tentacle over her shoulder as looked down. Being out there with all those zombies scared her, this Medic is proposing that she go out in the area they have ventured on the theory that her skin might be more elastic. Aqua bit her lower lip, all of this was crazy, but what if venturing her way to this area is her answer? Not only would she be helping the people here but she would be able to get herself back to Peter. "Alright, Ill do it!...I'll help you all out in venture out in that untouched area of the city.."
Sans found a guest room and fell asleep promptly.

Medic walked over and pulled out a large wrap of bandages. "If you are bitten I reccomend immediate amputation of the infected limb. I can restore any lost limbs later." He said handing her the bandages. "It's true." Scout said from the corner holding his right hand. "This is my fifth right hand."

Sans found a guest room and fell asleep promptly.

Medic walked over and pulled out a large wrap of bandages. "If you are bitten I reccomend immediate amputation of the infected limb. I can restore any lost limbs later." He said handing her the bandages. "It's true." Scout said from the corner holding his right hand. "This is my fifth right hand."
Aqua watched as Medic pulls out a large wrap of bandages, she hugged herself holding her arms as he spoke of amputation feeling as she got a knot in the pit of her stomach. "restore? lost limbs?..." she said looking over at Scout as he walked in holding up his right hand " the fifth?...is it robotic?.." she asked. The idea of getting a limb cut off made her sick to her stomach. She hadn't even lost one of her tentacles before and she knows they can regrow.

Aqua watched as Medic pulls out a large wrap of bandages, she hugged herself holding her arms as he spoke of amputation feeling as she got a knot in the pit of her stomach. "restore? lost limbs?..." she said looking over at Scout as he walked in holding up his right hand " the fifth?...is it robotic?.." she asked. The idea of getting a limb cut off made her sick to her stomach. She hadn't even lost one of her tentacles before and she knows they can regrow.
"Nope. Real as all the others." Scout said. "Anyway yoi'll be paired with me and Pyro today."

"Nope. Real as all the others." Scout said. "Anyway yoi'll be paired with me and Pyro today."
"that is outstanding," she said walking over to scout, grabbing his hand to have a closer look "Wait? Bakugo?....really?...." she asked letting go of his hand "...he is quite powerful sure... but can be a bit of a hot head...." she said "well it might be different with this one.." she whispered to herself thinking

"that is outstanding," she said walking over to scout, grabbing his hand to have a closer look "Wait? Bakugo?....really?...." she asked letting go of his hand "...he is quite powerful sure... but can be a bit of a hot head...." she said "well it might be different with this one.." she whispered to herself thinking
"Huh? Oh you mean the kid with the bomb hands? No not him. Come on." He said waving for her to follow.

"Huh? Oh you mean the kid with the bomb hands? No not him. Come on." He said waving for her to follow.
(I know you meant one of your new characters X3)

"Yes that one...oh really not him?.." she said 'Not Bakugo? she could have sworn that's who they were talking about' she thought as she followed Scout

(I know you meant one of your new characters X3)

"Yes that one...oh really not him?.." she said 'Not Bakugo? she could have sworn that's who they were talking about' she thought as she followed Scout
(I know you knew)

They went to the teleporter where Scout gabe a half hearted two finger salute to a dark skinned man who was drinking deeply. "This is Pyro." Scour said gesturing to a figure dressed all a flame retardant a suit and wearing a full head gas mask. Pyro giggled and waved at her saying somthing in a muffled voice. It almost sounded like "nice to meet you." But she couldn't be sure.

(I know you knew)

They went to the teleporter where Scout gabe a half hearted two finger salute to a dark skinned man who was drinking deeply. "This is Pyro." Scour said gesturing to a figure dressed all a flame retardant a suit and wearing a full head gas mask. Pyro giggled and waved at her saying somthing in a muffled voice. It almost sounded like "nice to meet you." But she couldn't be sure.
(^-^)
Aqua looked over to the man Scout gave a salute to, then introduced him as Pyro. "hello Pyro, nice to meet you" said with a gentle smile and wave. unsure if she had really understood his muffled voice.

(^-^)
Aqua looked over to the man Scout gave a salute to, then introduced him as Pyro. "hello Pyro, nice to meet you" said with a gentle smile and wave. unsure if she had really understood his muffled voice.
Pyro went and grabbed a flame thrower and nodded to Scout

The other two stepped onto the teleporter one at a time. First pyro. Then scout stepped onto it and he disappeared as well. Now it was her turn.
Aqua watched as the two steped on to the teleporter, disappearing one at a time. It was her turn, she took in a deep breath, letting it out when she steped onto the teleporter.

Aqua watched as the two steped on to the teleporter, disappearing one at a time. It was her turn, she took in a deep breath, letting it out when she steped onto the teleporter.
She appeared on a rooftop in the other half of Tokyo. Pyro was standing guard at the door enterance to the roof. Scout was on a knee looking down from the edge if the roof. "There's more of 'em. We'll have to let medic know when we get back." He said

She appeared on a rooftop in the other half of Tokyo. Pyro was standing guard at the door enterance to the roof. Scout was on a knee looking down from the edge if the roof. "There's more of 'em. We'll have to let medic know when we get back." He said
Aqua took a look around noticing she was now on a roof. She spotted Pyro guarding the roof entrance as she walked over to Scout. Getting down she peered over the roof edge, she saw the large amounts of zombies down below.

Aqua took a look around noticing she was now on a roof. She spotted Pyro guarding the roof entrance as she walked over to Scout. Getting down she peered over the roof edge, she saw the large amounts of zombies down below.
Scout stood up and went to the door Pyro guarded. He raised his gun. "Open it." Pyro nodded and amd cautiously. Slowly opened the doors. Scout tensed himself ready to fire if a zombie ran out at them. Nothing came.

Scout stood up and went to the door Pyro guarded. He raised his gun. "Open it." Pyro nodded and amd cautiously. Slowly opened the doors. Scout tensed himself ready to fire if a zombie ran out at them. Nothing came.
Aqua got up and looked over at Scout as he walked to the door that lead to the roof. As Pyro opened the door she braced herself for the sound of gunfire. However it never came as no zombies were waiting for them behind the door

Aqua got up and looked over at Scout as he walked to the door that lead to the roof. As Pyro opened the door she braced herself for the sound of gunfire. However it never came as no zombies were waiting for them behind the door
"Alright." Scout said. "Well you stay inbetween me and Pyro." He sakd. "Medic doesn't want you risking yourself needlessly."

Aqua follows closely behind Scout and in front of Pyro. She hadn't paid attention but the city was eeary quiet.
Down several flights of stairs they stopped at the mid point of the building. "Look they've got food storage." Scout said creeping a door open. "No zombies." He sakd. The food was still good despite nir being well preserved

Down several flights of stairs they stopped at the mid point of the building. "Look they've got food storage." Scout said creeping a door open. "No zombies." He sakd. The food was still good despite nir being well preserved
Aqua followed in behind Scout after the cost was cleared. "Not bad it's still good...the others will be pleased.." she said starting to collect the items and placing them into a backpack.

Aqua followed in behind Scout after the cost was cleared. "Not bad it's still good...the others will be pleased.." she said starting to collect the items and placing them into a backpack.
Scout picked up a pack of frozen sausage. "Its weird. Medic thinks there's someone in control of all of this. Every time we find food its still fresh. Catch." He said tossed her the sausages. Despite there being no power for who knows how long they were still frozen.

Scout picked up a pack of frozen sausage. "Its weird. Medic thinks there's someone in control of all of this. Every time we find food its still fresh. Catch." He said tossed her the sausages. Despite there being no power for who knows how long they were still frozen.
Aqua catches the sausages with her tentacles noticing that they were frozen. "that's very strange....as strange as those sausages...they should not be frozen if there's not been power to this building for a while..." she said as she placed them in the bag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back