• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Aqua catches the sausages with her tentacles noticing that they were frozen. "that's very strange....as strange as those sausages...they should not be frozen if there's not been power to this building for a while..." she said as she placed them in the bag.
Scout grabbed a bottle if milk from a box of many bottles and popped the cap off. He took a sip. "Ice cold." He said drinking the rest. "Now duck." He said throwing the bottle at Aqua. In ducking it missed her and hit a zombie behind her in the head.

Scout grabbed a bottle if milk from a box of many bottles and popped the cap off. He took a sip. "Ice cold." He said drinking the rest. "Now duck." He said throwing the bottle at Aqua. In ducking it missed her and hit a zombie behind her in the head.
Aqua ducked as Scout threw the bottle, unsure why he did that. She turned around and saw the zombie behind her get smacked across its head. Startled at how close the zombie had been she stumbled back getting some distance from it.

Aqua ducked as Scout threw the bottle, unsure why he did that. She turned around and saw the zombie behind her get smacked across its head. Startled at how close the zombie had been she stumbled back getting some distance from it.
A flass shard dug into its head and it fell lifeless to the floor. Scout took his scattergun from its spot around his back. "Where there's one... Pyro." He said.

Aqua looked around the zombies haven't really take notice of them.
(Decided to go all in on the yellow color scheme. In tf2 I bought paints for cosmetics called austrailum gold. Closest I'll get to a hufflepuff yellow)
"Alright. I have an idea. Pyro do what you do." He said stepping out of the way. Pyro giggled as though it was someone's birthday.

(Decided to go all in on the yellow color scheme. In tf2 I bought paints for cosmetics called austrailum gold. Closest I'll get to a hufflepuff yellow)
"Alright. I have an idea. Pyro do what you do." He said stepping out of the way. Pyro giggled as though it was someone's birthday.
(It will be a whole puffle team. Also did not know you could change the colors)
Aqua steped to the side when Scout did. Her attention went over towards Pyro, as he was giggling away as if he relived the most amazing gift ever. Whatever he was about to do seemed to be a favorite of his

(It will be a whole puffle team. Also did not know you could change the colors)
Aqua steped to the side when Scout did. Her attention went over towards Pyro, as he was giggling away as if he relived the most amazing gift ever. Whatever he was about to do seemed to be a favorite of his
(you have to buy paints. It costed me money buuuut Wordsmith wears lotsa yellow just look at the profile pic :))
He ran in with his flamethrower and began to burn everything in sight.

(you have to buy paints. It costed me money buuuut Wordsmith wears lotsa yellow just look at the profile pic :))
He ran in with his flamethrower and began to burn everything in sight.
(I see that's cool and yes I can see he dose X3)

Aqua watched in wide eyes the man ran down burning everything in sight.

"I can see that..." Aqua said
(Lets move into the crazy foe you flash episode) a few days later Sans had made himself at home in STAR labs which wells seemee to have abandoned after being found out.

Pyro stood among the now lifeless burning corpses.

(Lets move into the crazy foe you flash episode) a few days later Sans had made himself at home in STAR labs which wells seemee to have abandoned after being found out.

Pyro stood among the now lifeless burning corpses.
(The insane man one?...that guy's is like joker)
Everything seemed to die down for a bit, Team Flash deciding to go at it alone with out Wells.

Aqua felt bad for the zombies, they didn't stand the chance. But it seemed Pyro had cleared the path for them. She covered her nose the smell of rotting rosted fesh was stomach turning.

Everything seemed to die down for a bit, Team Flash deciding to go at it alone with out Wells.

Aqua felt bad for the zombies, they didn't stand the chance. But it seemed Pyro had cleared the path for them. She covered her nose the smell of rotting rosted fesh was stomach turning.
(No teleporter one/

Sans letbthem get on with it only really giving input if asked for it.

They went to the bottom of the building. "There;s supermarket across the street." Scout said. "If we can slip past the stiffs its supply city."

Sans letbthem get on with it only really giving input if asked for it.

They went to the bottom of the building. "There;s supermarket across the street." Scout said. "If we can slip past the stiffs its supply city."
Barry gets a call from Joe for him to investigate an inmate that vanished into thin air.

"Well we will have to be very sneaky, don't think Pyro's fire dance through the street qoukd be as effective as it was in here.... to much commotion would just attract more of the zombies" Aqua commented.

Barry gets a call from Joe for him to investigate an inmate that vanished into thin air.

"Well we will have to be very sneaky, don't think Pyro's fire dance through the street qoukd be as effective as it was in here.... to much commotion would just attract more of the zombies" Aqua commented.
Sans waited for when Barry got to star labs to ask.

Scout nodded. "If we're lucky they won't see you." He said. "Pyro and I will make a distraction.":

Sans waited for when Barry got to star labs to ask.

Scout nodded. "If we're lucky they won't see you." He said. "Pyro and I will make a distraction.":
Barry returned from the prison with a vile of something particles he found in the crime scene of a disappearing stranger. Caitlin took it to run some tests. "So this guy was last seen in his cell, everything was intact and there was no sign of breaking in or breaking out anywhere around his cell.... The only strange thing that was those particulars that I found in the cell, the hall, around the cell and outside"

"Wait!....wait Pyro you don't need to cause a distraction...I have a way to get there with out being seen..." she said as her clothes changed into her hero suite. She closed her eyes constrating as she vanished on front of him. "Would this work?..." she asked

Barry returned from the prison with a vile of something particles he found in the crime scene of a disappearing stranger. Caitlin took it to run some tests. "So this guy was last seen in his cell, everything was intact and there was no sign of breaking in or breaking out anywhere around his cell.... The only strange thing that was those particulars that I found in the cell, the hall, around the cell and outside"

"Wait!....wait Pyro you don't need to cause a distraction...I have a way to get there with out being seen..." she said as her clothes changed into her hero suite. She closed her eyes constrating as she vanished on front of him. "Would this work?..." she asked

Sans looked at it. "looks organic to me." He said.

"Don't worry." Scout handed her a smallachin "this will teleport you back to base. You just need to set it up unseen. Trust me its fine Pyro amd I get caught. We don't stay dead"

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back