• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Caitlin looked up from the computer screen to Wells. "what yellow suit are you speaking about Sans?" Wells asked
"don't play stupid." He said. "you're soul has a whole lot deciet in there. you've been lying to people for a very long time. also you walked out of the wall where the suit is."

"don't play stupid." He said. "you're soul has a whole lot deciet in there. you've been lying to people for a very long time. also you walked out of the wall where the suit is."
"I don't take kindly to false accusations!" Wells frowned "you are strnaning your welcome here Sans and the walking through walls really?...I am bound to this chair and going through walls?...we have storage closets...you should check if what you saw was really there because it seems you might be seeing things that arnt there"

"I don't take kindly to false accusations!" Wells frowned "you are strnaning your welcome here Sans and the walking through walls really?...I am bound to this chair and going through walls?...we have storage closets...you should check if what you saw was really there because it seems you might be seeing things that arnt there"
Suddenly the light sbove began falling toward him. Sans froze Caitlin and the chair. Wells would not recieve any help. (Its time)

Wells had not choice as in a flash moved out of the way of the falling light.
Sans was looking his darkly. His unwavering smile actually making his expression more meancing. "so peter was right on the money the whole time." He said. "i don't know what kind of guy you are ir how long you've been lying to these peoole but it stops now."

Sans was looking his darkly. His unwavering smile actually making his expression more meancing. "so peter was right on the money the whole time." He said. "i don't know what kind of guy you are ir how long you've been lying to these peoole but it stops now."
"Stopping? Oh no this ain't stopping...I worked too hard to get this fair for someone like you to stop me." Wells reply

Sans arched an eyesocket. He strode over to Caitlin. "this will end. but later." He took homd if her and teleported.
Wells didn't say a thing his stare carefully following Sans as he walked over to Caitlin. He angrily pushed a computer monitor right after Sans vanished with Caitlin. He stared at the smash monitor next to the broken light on the ground. He had to get rid of Sans and quickly before he managed to ruin all of his hard work.

Wells didn't say a thing his stare carefully following Sans as he walked over to Caitlin. He angrily pushed a computer monitor right after Sans vanished with Caitlin. He stared at the smash monitor next to the broken light on the ground. He had to get rid of Sans and quickly before he managed to ruin all of his hard work.
Sans had taken her to Joe's house. He stretched. "welp you all should be safe so long as i keep him annoyed. got a big ol' target painted on my back now." He sald. "god this is such a hassle. i just wanna eat some food and take a nap. alright." He looked at Caitlin. "i can't keep him off your backs forever so... fogure out a way to deal with him. quick."

Sans had taken her to Joe's house. He stretched. "welp you all should be safe so long as i keep him annoyed. got a big ol' target painted on my back now." He sald. "god this is such a hassle. i just wanna eat some food and take a nap. alright." He looked at Caitlin. "i can't keep him off your backs forever so... fogure out a way to deal with him. quick."
"I find a way to deal with Wells? I'm still trying to come to terms with knowing Wells really isn't who I thought he was....then Cisco is still with Snart and Barry won't believe us when we tell him...it was already a whole ordeal when Peter opposed something that was not right with Wells..." Caitlin said.

"I find a way to deal with Wells? I'm still trying to come to terms with knowing Wells really isn't who I thought he was....then Cisco is still with Snart and Barry won't believe us when we tell him...it was already a whole ordeal when Peter opposed something that was not right with Wells..." Caitlin said.
"like i said. i'll keep him off your back." The skeleton looked back at her. The everoresent smile accompanying a friendly looking Express from his eyes. "i'll find something to occupy him. in the mean time i'll be doing what pete does. i'll be helping you guys out for a while."

"like i said. i'll keep him off your back." The skeleton looked back at her. The everoresent smile accompanying a friendly looking Express from his eyes. "i'll find something to occupy him. in the mean time i'll be doing what pete does. i'll be helping you guys out for a while."
Caitlin takes in a deep breath calming herself down "fine,.. fine Sans...I'll see if I can figure something out and have a talk with others...just get Cisco back safely okay.." she said looking at Sans, the look expressed in his eyes reassuring her that he was there to help them. "..and thank you.."

Caitlin takes in a deep breath calming herself down "fine,.. fine Sans...I'll see if I can figure something out and have a talk with others...just get Cisco back safely okay.." she said looking at Sans, the look expressed in his eyes reassuring her that he was there to help them. "..and thank you.."
He looked at her. "peter's one of the few humans i've met that i actually like. he vouches for ya. i'm willing to take him at his word."

"Peter is a a great kid
Sans nodded and teleported.

Awua was surrounded by survivors. Classmates. Though they didn't seem to recognize her. There was a large bald man handing them rations. "This is hardly any?" Sero said. The man nodded. "Supplies are getting harder to come by." The man with the hat said. "Bullshit there's an entire half of tokyo still untouched." Bakugo said. "Oh yeah? And who's gonna go through the horde to get at them you?" The young man who saved Aqua said. "If you have an idea in getting through we're all ears kiddo. Otherwise shut up and deal."

Sans nodded and teleported.

Awua was surrounded by survivors. Classmates. Though they didn't seem to recognize her. There was a large bald man handing them rations. "This is hardly any?" Sero said. The man nodded. "Supplies are getting harder to come by." The man with the hat said. "Bullshit there's an entire half of tokyo still untouched." Bakugo said. "Oh yeah? And who's gonna go through the horde to get at them you?" The young man who saved Aqua said. "If you have an idea in getting through we're all ears kiddo. Otherwise shut up and deal."
(I did not know I sent the reply before I finished...but I guess it's okay 😆)
Caitlin watched as Sans vanished and she sighed calling Joe just to let him know he is in is home and not freak out once he arrives. She continues to call Barry in hopes to talking to him about Wells.

Aqua runs over seeing the familur faces hugging them only to resive strange looks and not the reaction she had hoped for. "I am so sorry I thought you were all ...im so sorry...just stress for coming from out there....Again I'm so sorry" she said steping away from the group of her classmates. She had not been thinking at first having seen a familur faces she had forgotten she was in a whole different world. She must not exist or have taken a different bath in this world. Her attention gose over to someone yelling, the voice was familur. 'I see in this world Bakugo is still hot headed' she though a slight smile hitting her face as it was something familur. The smile didn't last as she nit her lower lip, she had to find a way out of here and back to her world, back to Peter.

(I did not know I sent the reply before I finished...but I guess it's okay 😆)
Caitlin watched as Sans vanished and she sighed calling Joe just to let him know he is in is home and not freak out once he arrives. She continues to call Barry in hopes to talking to him about Wells.

Aqua runs over seeing the familur faces hugging them only to resive strange looks and not the reaction she had hoped for. "I am so sorry I thought you were all ...im so sorry...just stress for coming from out there....Again I'm so sorry" she said steping away from the group of her classmates. She had not been thinking at first having seen a familur faces she had forgotten she was in a whole different world. She must not exist or have taken a different bath in this world. Her attention gose over to someone yelling, the voice was familur. 'I see in this world Bakugo is still hot headed' she though a slight smile hitting her face as it was something familur. The smile didn't last as she nit her lower lip, she had to find a way out of here and back to her world, back to Peter.
It went as well as expected. Barry told her that if that was her idea of a joke it wasn't funny,

"So what's your name missy?" The young man asked.

It went as well as expected. Barry told her that if that was her idea of a joke it wasn't funny,

"So what's your name missy?" The young man asked.
"This isn't a joke Barry...you know I'm terrible at jokes....besides why would I be joking about this Barry...please you have to trust me...you need to stay away from Wells...he isn't who he says he is" she warned

"Wintergreen...Aquamari Wintergreen" she replied.

"This isn't a joke Barry...you know I'm terrible at jokes....besides why would I be joking about this Barry...please you have to trust me...you need to stay away from Wells...he isn't who he says he is" she warned

"Wintergreen...Aquamari Wintergreen" she replied.
"Fine. But do you really think we can keep doing this without his help?" He asked.

Night time rolled around and Sans knocked on Lisa's door in pipeline. "time to go."

"Call me Scout." He said. "Welcome to your new life. If you're anything like the rest of us then you got screwed over and taken from where you used to be."

"Fine. But do you really think we can keep doing this without his help?" He asked.

Night time rolled around and Sans knocked on Lisa's door in pipeline. "time to go."

"Call me Scout." He said. "Welcome to your new life. If you're anything like the rest of us then you got screwed over and taken from where you used to be."
"Oh course...we might have challenges but I think we can.." Caitlin replied.

(Part of me wanted to write that she wasn't in the Pipeline when he came back X3)
Lisa got up in a huff and walked over to the door.

"Nice to meet you Scott....so from that I'm guessing a lot of you aren't from this world..." Aqua replied trying to keep calm and positive to a degree. Inside she was a wreck she felt angry but most of all scared she was brought out of the blue to this world in such chaos. She didn't want to be here she wanted to be back to her Tokyo with her Peter.

"Oh course...we might have challenges but I think we can.." Caitlin replied.

(Part of me wanted to write that she wasn't in the Pipeline when he came back X3)
Lisa got up in a huff and walked over to the door.

"Nice to meet you Scott....so from that I'm guessing a lot of you aren't from this world..." Aqua replied trying to keep calm and positive to a degree. Inside she was a wreck she felt angry but most of all scared she was brought out of the blue to this world in such chaos. She didn't want to be here she wanted to be back to her Tokyo with her Peter.
Sans opened the door and grabbed her teleporting.

"Scout." He corrected. "And no. Some guy in a white suit with pitch black skin said we were here for a game of survival."

Sans opened the door and grabbed her teleporting.

"Scout." He corrected. "And no. Some guy in a white suit with pitch black skin said we were here for a game of survival."
She had no time for a reaction, in a blink of an eye, she had been teleported to a park. Across the wat was Snart waiting for them.

(Sorry typo >< but made it funny in my head him correcting her.) "Sorry...Scout...got it.." She said "a game of survival?!" Aqua said dumbfounded, having thought she had ended up here like many others, like how Peter ended up in her world after the storm when the universes collided. "....what sick twisted person would do such a thing?!" she said.

She had no time for a reaction, in a blink of an eye, she had been teleported to a park. Across the wat was Snart waiting for them.

(Sorry typo >< but made it funny in my head him correcting her.) "Sorry...Scout...got it.." She said "a game of survival?!" Aqua said dumbfounded, having thought she had ended up here like many others, like how Peter ended up in her world after the storm when the universes collided. "....what sick twisted person would do such a thing?!" she said.
Sas looked at Snart. "as promised."

Scout shrugged. "We have no idea how to escape but we've been working together."

Sas looked at Snart. "as promised."

Scout shrugged. "We have no idea how to escape but we've been working together."
"Oh, a man of his word I see...." Sandr said turning towards Lisa "...baby sister...did you enjoy your little sleepover?..." Snart asked with a smirk.

"...it was adequate accommodations, stayed in better prisons..." Lisa replied folding her arms.

"So...bone boy...send over my dear baby sister..." Snart said

"I see...But it's good you are all working together...support from others is needed in situations like this" she replied.

"Oh, a man of his word I see...." Sandr said turning towards Lisa "...baby sister...did you enjoy your little sleepover?..." Snart asked with a smirk.

"...it was adequate accommodations, stayed in better prisons..." Lisa replied folding her arms.

"So...bone boy...send over my dear baby sister..." Snart said

"I see...But it's good you are all working together...support from others is needed in situations like this" she replied.
"let me seee cisco first." He said.

"Well some of us have already been working together,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back