• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Caitlin was quite as she watched Peter walk past her and over to Wells. She and Cisco both jump and their eyes went wide when he slammed into the desk, more so from the mager dent he had caused. Wells on the other hand did not flinch he just looked down at the desk were Peter had slamed his hands. The dent was beyond repair as he looks up at Peter as he seemed very upset, letting him finish yelling at him. Caitlin eyes went wide as she heard what Peter was saying she looked over at Wells not wanting to believe such a thing was true.

Wells sighed as he looked down rubbing his hand behind his head before looking at Caitlin, Barry and Cisco before turning back to Peter. "Don't you think I know that?!...don't you think I'm hunted by the mistakes?!....yes Hartley did tell me about the possibility of the acelerator exploding but his findings weren't 100%...and yes the risk was there and yet I made the choice of going through....its that the reward...that everything we could could learn and everything we could achieve....that all that just simply outweighed the risk..."
"Knowledge... Achievment. Is never worth gambling lives on such a scale." Peter said. "That was unethical. That was reckless. It was wrong." He said. "You have a lot more ti answer for after that revelation. But not to me." He said calming down. "To Cisco, to Hartley, To Caitlin, To Ronnie, and everyone else who's lives were turned upside down. "I want to like you Well's. I don't want us to he on bad terms. I want to be a part if this team again. But I can't. Not until you start acting like a leader and start taking responsibility for your screw ups."

"Knowledge... Achievment. Is never worth gambling lives on such a scale." Peter said. "That was unethical. That was reckless. It was wrong." He said. "You have a lot more ti answer for after that revelation. But not to me." He said calming down. "To Cisco, to Hartley, To Caitlin, To Ronnie, and everyone else who's lives were turned upside down. "I want to like you Well's. I don't want us to he on bad terms. I want to be a part if this team again. But I can't. Not until you start acting like a leader and start taking responsibility for your screw ups."
"Peter is right....I always respected you Dr. Wells and have been here for you even after what had happened but....the next time you choose to put our lives and the lives of those we love and just the lives of all the people in this city at risk ...I would like a heads up.." Caitlin said leaving the room clearly more then just upset as Cisco frown shook his head and also left with out saying a word.

"Peter is right....I always respected you Dr. Wells and have been here for you even after what had happened but....the next time you choose to put our lives and the lives of those we love and just the lives of all the people in this city at risk ...I would like a heads up.." Caitlin said leaving the room clearly more then just upset as Cisco frown shook his head and also left with out saying a word.
Peter sighed. He went after Caitlin. "Caitlin! Caitlin wait up!"

"No Peter....I have way to much in my mind I don't want to speak right now and I don't what to hear how you already knew and you had told us so" Caitlin said clearly very upset.
"I'm not here to say I told you so " he said

Jace nodded. "Exactly."

She woke up in an observation room

"I'm not here to say I told you so " he said

Jace nodded. "Exactly."

She woke up in an observation room
"Then why are you you here for Peter?" Caitlin asked wiping her tears before turning to look at Peter

The small group continued to walk.

Batte sat up with a groan as she rubbed her head as she sat up confused. "How the heck did I get here?" She said to herself she she got back up.

"Then why are you you here for Peter?" Caitlin asked wiping her tears before turning to look at Peter

The small group continued to walk.

Batte sat up with a groan as she rubbed her head as she sat up confused. "How the heck did I get here?" She said to herself she she got back up.
"Listen." He said. "You, Me, Cisco. Lets get out if here for a bit. None of us should be here right now it'll just stir up bad feelings."

They got to the Arcadia. There was a green mist in the air. It burned the lungs. But not so kuch that they couldn't continue.

"Listen." He said. "You, Me, Cisco. Lets get out if here for a bit. None of us should be here right now it'll just stir up bad feelings."

They got to the Arcadia. There was a green mist in the air. It burned the lungs. But not so kuch that they couldn't continue.
Caitlin sighed as she folded her arms. "Fine.....go get Cisco and let's get out...he will be in his lab"

"What is that mist?....it burns to breath...this can't be good" Emily commented

"It's like cooking an extra spicy meal...the toasting chilies will burn you lungs....we should not lingered long here it would be best if we keep moving" Mira added.

Caitlin sighed as she folded her arms. "Fine.....go get Cisco and let's get out...he will be in his lab"

"What is that mist?....it burns to breath...this can't be good" Emily commented

"It's like cooking an extra spicy meal...the toasting chilies will burn you lungs....we should not lingered long here it would be best if we keep moving" Mira added.
He went to get Cisco.

"Its the plant killer." Earl said. He took out his wand. "Ventus." Wind blew from the tip of his wand cutting through the mist.

Suddenly a voice came over the speaker. "Sun filter descending." A bright light sppeared and started lowering towards Bette.

He went to get Cisco.

"Its the plant killer." Earl said. He took out his wand. "Ventus." Wind blew from the tip of his wand cutting through the mist.

Suddenly a voice came over the speaker. "Sun filter descending." A bright light sppeared and started lowering towards Bette.
Cisco was in his lab, he had thrown something he had been working. It laid on the floor next to the corner of the wall broken. Cisco was working on something else as he cursed and murmured to himself in Spanish not noticing Peter walk in.

Emily had lifted the caller of her shirt to cover her nose as they walked through the mist. "more than just a plant killer...that mist was horrible to humans as well" she commented.

"sun filter descending?...what does that mea?...oh my god!" Bette yelled quickly finding out what that meant. Bette ducked as the bright light slowly made its way down to her. "shit...shit shit!....HEY!!! I AM STILL IN HERE!!!" she yelled as she tried her best to knock down the door.

Cisco was in his lab, he had thrown something he had been working. It laid on the floor next to the corner of the wall broken. Cisco was working on something else as he cursed and murmured to himself in Spanish not noticing Peter walk in.

Emily had lifted the caller of her shirt to cover her nose as they walked through the mist. "more than just a plant killer...that mist was horrible to humans as well" she commented.

"sun filter descending?...what does that mea?...oh my god!" Bette yelled quickly finding out what that meant. Bette ducked as the bright light slowly made its way down to her. "shit...shit shit!....HEY!!! I AM STILL IN HERE!!!" she yelled as she tried her best to knock down the door.
"You look upset why don't we get out of here?" Peter asked in spanish.

"Well Ventus should help up keep it ar bay." Earl said. Jace wrote something in his notebook. "For the party if heroes that went to save the trees, the putrid fog suddenly became little more than a rose scented mist." He said aloud as he wrote. And as he wrote it became so.

After a few seconds the Doctoe was in the otherside. "Hello? Anyone in there!?" He asked.

"You look upset why don't we get out of here?" Peter asked in spanish.

"Well Ventus should help up keep it ar bay." Earl said. Jace wrote something in his notebook. "For the party if heroes that went to save the trees, the putrid fog suddenly became little more than a rose scented mist." He said aloud as he wrote. And as he wrote it became so.

After a few seconds the Doctoe was in the otherside. "Hello? Anyone in there!?" He asked.
Cisco looked up "I thought only Aqua knew how to speak Spanish..." he said surprised to know Peter could as well "sure ...I guess it would be best to step out...not really doing much then just messing up things here..." he said as he stopped what he was doing.

"It working much better that's for sure..." Emily agreed. Then the scent of roses whiffed all around them "oh my that is indeed more present" Miajane commented. "Right...like walking through a large garden of roses..." Emily added.

"Doctor?.....OH MY GOD! DOCTOR!....hey doctor it's me, Bette!.... I don't know how I ended up here but I can't seem to open the door!...also I'm about to be fried to a crisp by the sun!!!" she yelled as she pounded at the door.

Cisco looked up "I thought only Aqua knew how to speak Spanish..." he said surprised to know Peter could as well "sure ...I guess it would be best to step out...not really doing much then just messing up things here..." he said as he stopped what he was doing.

"It working much better that's for sure..." Emily agreed. Then the scent of roses whiffed all around them "oh my that is indeed more present" Miajane commented. "Right...like walking through a large garden of roses..." Emily added.

"Doctor?.....OH MY GOD! DOCTOR!....hey doctor it's me, Bette!.... I don't know how I ended up here but I can't seem to open the door!...also I'm about to be fried to a crisp by the sun!!!" she yelled as she pounded at the door.
"I know a little bit. Its always good to ckver your bases." Peter said.

Jace blushed at their praise and rubbed the back of his head sheepishly.

"Sit tight. I'll have you out in two ticks." He said messing with the door controls.

"I know a little bit. Its always good to ckver your bases." Peter said.

Jace blushed at their praise and rubbed the back of his head sheepishly.

"Sit tight. I'll have you out in two ticks." He said messing with the door controls.
"I see...well not bad...caught me by surprise that for sure" Cisco said getting up. "Let's go....It not doing me any good to be here at the moment" Cisco said sounding heartbroken. He was afterall a person he looked up to and admire truely deseved him.

Mira quite chuckled seeing the light blush on Jace from the complements of his thinking. "Let up keep going...we shouldn't be to far corect?" She asked

"I'm trying but it's become increasingly difficult by the second!" She yelled back through the door as she watched the sun light lower its self towards her. "Hurry up doctor!" She yelled out ducking down even more.

"I see...well not bad...caught me by surprise that for sure" Cisco said getting up. "Let's go....It not doing me any good to be here at the moment" Cisco said sounding heartbroken. He was afterall a person he looked up to and admire truely deseved him.

Mira quite chuckled seeing the light blush on Jace from the complements of his thinking. "Let up keep going...we shouldn't be to far corect?" She asked

"I'm trying but it's become increasingly difficult by the second!" She yelled back through the door as she watched the sun light lower its self towards her. "Hurry up doctor!" She yelled out ducking down even more.
Peter nodded.

"Just a little farther. But there's lots of splicers here."

The Doctor had done something. The filter eas rising. Then it began to descend again.

Peter nodded.

"Just a little farther. But there's lots of splicers here."

The Doctor had done something. The filter eas rising. Then it began to descend again.
Cisco followed Peter out of his lab and over to were Caitlin was waiting for them. There ther three left Star labs.

Emily pulled out her wand ready to repale the dplicert away.

Bette sighed in relief as it seemed that the Doctor had fixed the problem and the filter raised along with the deadly sun beam. Then it stoped as it reached the very top then started to go back down again. Bette yelled seeing this "DOCTOR! It's come back down faster!" She yelled banging on the. Door once more.

Cisco followed Peter out of his lab and over to were Caitlin was waiting for them. There ther three left Star labs.

Emily pulled out her wand ready to repale the dplicert away.

Bette sighed in relief as it seemed that the Doctor had fixed the problem and the filter raised along with the deadly sun beam. Then it stoped as it reached the very top then started to go back down again. Bette yelled seeing this "DOCTOR! It's come back down faster!" She yelled banging on the. Door once more.
Peter yawned and let Aqua know they werr sll going for pizza. He invited Joe as well.

(The dplicert eh?) Earl took out his wand. Suddenly he yelled. "Locomotor Mortis!" And a splicer fell to the ground its legs locked together.

"Just what I need. The computers getting clever. Fighting back!"

Peter yawned and let Aqua know they werr sll going for pizza. He invited Joe as well.

(The dplicert eh?) Earl took out his wand. Suddenly he yelled. "Locomotor Mortis!" And a splicer fell to the ground its legs locked together.

"Just what I need. The computers getting clever. Fighting back!"
Aqua had returned to their apartment from exploring the school a bit. Receiving the text she left to join them for Pizza. Aqua greeted the others as she reached the place. Hugging Peter from behind giving him a kiss on the cheek before taking a seat with them.

(Its supposed to be splicers sorry typo...not sure how I got that).
"Petrificus Totalus" Emily said pointing at another splicer as it froze up and fell face first to the ground. Mira pushed down on her Omnitrix jumping into action as stinkfly.

"What?!...what you mean the computers are fighting back?!....Doctor!?" Bette yelled back ducking even more down and was practically sitting on the ground

Aqua had returned to their apartment from exploring the school a bit. Receiving the text she left to join them for Pizza. Aqua greeted the others as she reached the place. Hugging Peter from behind giving him a kiss on the cheek before taking a seat with them.

(Its supposed to be splicers sorry typo...not sure how I got that).
"Petrificus Totalus" Emily said pointing at another splicer as it froze up and fell face first to the ground. Mira pushed down on her Omnitrix jumping into action as stinkfly.

"What?!...what you mean the computers are fighting back?!....Doctor!?" Bette yelled back ducking even more down and was practically sitting on the ground

They avoided talking about Well's.

Jace began to write furiously in his notebook but had to duck when a gun fired at him. He dropped his notebook into a stream. "Hey! It takes forever for that thing to reform when it's lost!" He shouted but quickly he lost his bravado. No notebook meant no powers. Now he was just a helpless kid. Barely old enought to call himself an adult trying to find somewhere to hide.

"I know I know!" He ssid. He got the sun filter up and locked it in place. "The doors locked jn with the sun filter I can't get you out. Just stay there I'll be back in a bit."

They avoided talking about Well's.

Jace began to write furiously in his notebook but had to duck when a gun fired at him. He dropped his notebook into a stream. "Hey! It takes forever for that thing to reform when it's lost!" He shouted but quickly he lost his bravado. No notebook meant no powers. Now he was just a helpless kid. Barely old enought to call himself an adult trying to find somewhere to hide.

"I know I know!" He ssid. He got the sun filter up and locked it in place. "The doors locked jn with the sun filter I can't get you out. Just stay there I'll be back in a bit."
Even Joe avoided bring up Wells making small talk about other things in their life. "Peter...Aqua...you two went back to school how did it go?...is it a nice school? " Caitlin asked.

Mira as Stinkfly at one point dived down and grabed a hold of Jace. "Be better stay up here." She said placing him up in the beams above them to be out of the line of fire. "How long into you get book back?" She asked letting go and leaving him on a beam.

"Wait!...Doctor! ...don't leave me here!" She yelled out but heard no response as he had indeed left her. She held her knees as she sat there head against the door. Her mind raing a mile per hour not believing that she was almost fried to a crisp if it had been up to her she defently woukd not want to stay in this death trap of a room, but she had not choice.

Even Joe avoided bring up Wells making small talk about other things in their life. "Peter...Aqua...you two went back to school how did it go?...is it a nice school? " Caitlin asked.

Mira as Stinkfly at one point dived down and grabed a hold of Jace. "Be better stay up here." She said placing him up in the beams above them to be out of the line of fire. "How long into you get book back?" She asked letting go and leaving him on a beam.

"Wait!...Doctor! ...don't leave me here!" She yelled out but heard no response as he had indeed left her. She held her knees as she sat there head against the door. Her mind raing a mile per hour not believing that she was almost fried to a crisp if it had been up to her she defently woukd not want to stay in this death trap of a room, but she had not choice.
"It's a pretty cool school. Chemisty was taught by older me."

"Ten minutes." He said.

"I won't." She suddenly heard. "Bette listen. I csn try and open the door when I do the filter will go down again faster than ever. I can try to get you our but you're timing will have to be perfect"

"It's a pretty cool school. Chemisty was taught by older me."

"Ten minutes." He said.

"I won't." She suddenly heard. "Bette listen. I csn try and open the door when I do the filter will go down again faster than ever. I can try to get you our but you're timing will have to be perfect"
"Yep.....a lot of the professors...staff and even some students....are other forms of people we meet it's a bit strange" Aqua softly commented.

"The same older you we meet?...thats still some crazy other world movie stuff.." Cisco commented before stuffing his face with another slice of pizza.

"Yes a tad weird but I'm glad you have taken a liking to the school....you two will be okay juggling...work, life and now school?" Caitlin asked worried for them.

"You stay here then. Will be safer till then" fem stickyfly said flying down to help the others aprihend the splicers.

"Doctor?...I thought you left..." Bette said leaning off the door and turning to it. Feeling relived and better hearing the familiar voice. "So....dose this mean I'm suck here forever?...I really don't want to sit here...nor be burn to a crip..." she commented. "Will it be easier to get me out if there is a way to know whats going on?"

"Yep.....a lot of the professors...staff and even some students....are other forms of people we meet it's a bit strange" Aqua softly commented.

"The same older you we meet?...thats still some crazy other world movie stuff.." Cisco commented before stuffing his face with another slice of pizza.

"Yes a tad weird but I'm glad you have taken a liking to the school....you two will be okay juggling...work, life and now school?" Caitlin asked worried for them.

"You stay here then. Will be safer till then" fem stickyfly said flying down to help the others aprihend the splicers.

"Doctor?...I thought you left..." Bette said leaning off the door and turning to it. Feeling relived and better hearing the familiar voice. "So....dose this mean I'm suck here forever?...I really don't want to sit here...nor be burn to a crip..." she commented. "Will it be easier to get me out if there is a way to know whats going on?"

"Yeah we manage." He said. "School'd real lax sbout the hours."

Jace nodded and hugged the beam he was on

"The shields are down and the sun's sbout ti expand. Someone sabatoged the ship. Wait there and you have a better chance of surviving but I can't promise it. I should have said it with the Zygon's. But my life is dangerous from time to time. I can get you out now but it's a 50/50 chance thst the sun filter won't turn off all at once."

"Yeah we manage." He said. "School'd real lax sbout the hours."

Jace nodded and hugged the beam he was on

"The shields are down and the sun's sbout ti expand. Someone sabatoged the ship. Wait there and you have a better chance of surviving but I can't promise it. I should have said it with the Zygon's. But my life is dangerous from time to time. I can get you out now but it's a 50/50 chance thst the sun filter won't turn off all at once."
"yes, they are very understanding you would be glad to know that the classes and just what we will learn there will help us out both in academics and in the real world," Aqua replied.

Caitlin gently smiles "oh that's great...I'm glad the new school is treating you well"

"...Why are there ah!... Petrificus Totalus!" Emily said pointing at another splicer that snuck up on her "...like I was saying why are there so many Splicers here?..is our destination around the corner?" she asked.

"Oh great timing to warn me about the dangers of traveling with you!....making it seem fantastic and out of this world...*she sighs leaning back on the door* ...look doctor I'm sorry and its fine....I understand and see the dangers now...I'm use to things being 50/50....was in the army after all....just promise me one thing..." she said taking a pause "you better go out there and try your darn best to fix all this and save as many of these crazy confuse Aliens you can" she said

"yes, they are very understanding you would be glad to know that the classes and just what we will learn there will help us out both in academics and in the real world," Aqua replied.

Caitlin gently smiles "oh that's great...I'm glad the new school is treating you well"

"...Why are there ah!... Petrificus Totalus!" Emily said pointing at another splicer that snuck up on her "...like I was saying why are there so many Splicers here?..is our destination around the corner?" she asked.

"Oh great timing to warn me about the dangers of traveling with you!....making it seem fantastic and out of this world...*she sighs leaning back on the door* ...look doctor I'm sorry and its fine....I understand and see the dangers now...I'm use to things being 50/50....was in the army after all....just promise me one thing..." she said taking a pause "you better go out there and try your darn best to fix all this and save as many of these crazy confuse Aliens you can" she said
Peter nodded. "So how was the rest of your day."

"Andree Ryan has a way to control them. He's trying to stop us!" Earl said. He waved his wand using the blue sparks charm which blinded a splicer that had lunged at him.

The Doctor listened to her request. "I will." He ran off with Jabe to meet with the others who were there. They were discussing the events. Trying to figure out who had done it. Cassandra was blaming the fave Boe who organized the event. "Easy way of finding out." The Doctor said. "Someone brought their pet on board. I've already reset it to go home tk master." He said tossing the robot on the floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back