• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"Okay...BE SAFE!" she called out to him "see you," she said waving at him until he rounded the corner and she went off in the opposite direction to find her next class.

Emily narrowed her eyes at Earl as she saw the smirk starting to creep on his face. Emily gave him a look as if he better not say what she knew he was thinking. He didn't say it but he did cough out the word wiggenweld potion. She frowned and folded her arms and looked away from him "the position was perfect....it was the bottle's fault" she said the last part under her breath as she pouted. The bottle had no dropper and the pour of the bottle was larger than she had expected so instead of a few drops it was more.
Her next class was taught by a much older Ben. He had a beard and he wore a white shirt with a black stripe down the middle (of Ben 10,000)

Peter got to Well's house just after Barry. "sorry I'm Late Joe. Got caught up in classes."

"What I did 't say anything."

Her next class was taught by a much older Ben. He had a beard and he wore a white shirt with a black stripe down the middle (of Ben 10,000)

Peter got to Well's house just after Barry. "sorry I'm Late Joe. Got caught up in classes."

"What I did 't say anything."
Aqua entered the classroom and saw yet another version of someone else she knew. 'So weird...' she whispered herself in Japanese as she took her seat and got ready for class.

When Peter got there he also noticed that Caitlin and Cisco were there as well. "That's fine Peter.." Joe said nodding to the teen.
"Look like I told Caitlin and Cisco I am fine....this was all but a prank and the police really dosnt have to be getting involved" Wells said.

Emily kept her arms folded "I hate you" she said before sticking her tongue out at him.

Aqua entered the classroom and saw yet another version of someone else she knew. 'So weird...' she whispered herself in Japanese as she took her seat and got ready for class.

When Peter got there he also noticed that Caitlin and Cisco were there as well. "That's fine Peter.." Joe said nodding to the teen.
"Look like I told Caitlin and Cisco I am fine....this was all but a prank and the police really dosnt have to be getting involved" Wells said.

Emily kept her arms folded "I hate you" she said before sticking her tongue out at him.
Ben 10,000 was writing something on the board.

Peter simply nodded to Wells acknowledging his statement. He didn't want to cause a fight. And he was fairly certain Well's wouldn't want one either in such a professional setting. "If it's all the same to you Doctor Well's I think I'll join Barry with his investigation." He said. (Wanna be Barry for a little bitty bit?)

"You love me." He said.

Ben 10,000 was writing something on the board.

Peter simply nodded to Wells acknowledging his statement. He didn't want to cause a fight. And he was fairly certain Well's wouldn't want one either in such a professional setting. "If it's all the same to you Doctor Well's I think I'll join Barry with his investigation." He said. (Wanna be Barry for a little bitty bit?)

"You love me." He said.
Aqua watched attentively looking at the board waiting to read what was on it.

"fine, fine...do what much be done...I have to go gather my things and book a hotel why all this mess is clean up and fixed..." Wells said with a frustrated sigh and rolls away.
(sure I can play Barry for a bit ^-^) Barry had started to look around where the whole glass roof was shattered and now laid throughout the floor.

".....*sigh*....sadly..." she said looking away light blushing

Aqua watched attentively looking at the board waiting to read what was on it.

"fine, fine...do what much be done...I have to go gather my things and book a hotel why all this mess is clean up and fixed..." Wells said with a frustrated sigh and rolls away.
(sure I can play Barry for a bit ^-^) Barry had started to look around where the whole glass roof was shattered and now laid throughout the floor.

".....*sigh*....sadly..." she said looking away light blushing
It was a practical class. The first of many.

Peter was walking around the glass. He took out a pair of glasses made from his suits nanotech and put them on. He saw Barry had reconstructed the glass. "Interesting. There's not point of impact."

He smiled and took her hand in his

It was a practical class. The first of many.

Peter was walking around the glass. He took out a pair of glasses made from his suits nanotech and put them on. He saw Barry had reconstructed the glass. "Interesting. There's not point of impact."

He smiled and took her hand in his
A practical class had her and as well as the other students in the classroom excited and more attentive, everyone was curious about what this class would bring.

"that's what I was thinking..." Barry replied piecing together another part of the glass. "none of it....nothing a normal prankster would use like a rock or a bat or, really anything solid....it like if the glass just shattered all by itself" Barry replied standing up as he stared down at the glass.

Emily gently held back his hand, keeping her head slightly down letting her chocolate curls cover her face as it hid the light blush and smile on her face from him holding her hand.

A practical class had her and as well as the other students in the classroom excited and more attentive, everyone was curious about what this class would bring.

"that's what I was thinking..." Barry replied piecing together another part of the glass. "none of it....nothing a normal prankster would use like a rock or a bat or, really anything solid....it like if the glass just shattered all by itself" Barry replied standing up as he stared down at the glass.

Emily gently held back his hand, keeping her head slightly down letting her chocolate curls cover her face as it hid the light blush and smile on her face from him holding her hand.
He took them to the gym. "You have to be able to adapt when something doesn't work your way."

Peter looked at Well's. "Some teenage prank." He commented.

Jace looked at them. He felt a twinge of Jealousy. The hopeless romantic feeling like a fifth wheel now.

He took them to the gym. "You have to be able to adapt when something doesn't work your way."

Peter looked at Well's. "Some teenage prank." He commented.

Jace looked at them. He felt a twinge of Jealousy. The hopeless romantic feeling like a fifth wheel now.
The class was now all dressed in their gym clothing awaiting what this exercise would bring. Adapting to something that doesn't work your way is easier said than done was the thought that passed through most of the student's heads.

Wells shook his head "no, it wasn't"
"then why say that it is?" Barry said looking away from the glass and over to Walls
"like I said my alarm system called when it should have not.....something had to be said.." Walls added

(Aww poor Jace) The group continues to treck through to their destination. Their surrounding more and more dalapulated as they went deeper.

The class was now all dressed in their gym clothing awaiting what this exercise would bring. Adapting to something that doesn't work your way is easier said than done was the thought that passed through most of the student's heads.

Wells shook his head "no, it wasn't"
"then why say that it is?" Barry said looking away from the glass and over to Walls
"like I said my alarm system called when it should have not.....something had to be said.." Walls added

(Aww poor Jace) The group continues to treck through to their destination. Their surrounding more and more dalapulated as they went deeper.
"Alright dodge ball. Go." He said pointing to a bunch of dodgeballs on the floor,

"Which means that you already know who it was." Peter said.

Ben was looking at the Omnitrix. The silhouette of a big Daddy was standing on top the dial with a faint green glow,.

"Alright dodge ball. Go." He said pointing to a bunch of dodgeballs on the floor,

"Which means that you already know who it was." Peter said.

Ben was looking at the Omnitrix. The silhouette of a big Daddy was standing on top the dial with a faint green glow,.
Aqua jumped startled when he said go. But she ran off with the others to try and reach for one of the balls on the ground.

"yes...Hartley Rathaway...my protege and it seems he has finally returned.." Wells said seeming a bit stressed.

"You actually scanned one of those?..." Mira asked "will it be safe to turn into such a creature?" She asked

Aqua jumped startled when he said go. But she ran off with the others to try and reach for one of the balls on the ground.

"yes...Hartley Rathaway...my protege and it seems he has finally returned.." Wells said seeming a bit stressed.

"You actually scanned one of those?..." Mira asked "will it be safe to turn into such a creature?" She asked
The balls were greasy. Sticky. Slimey, and all kinds of things. They couldn't be picked up normally."

"Alright good to know. I'll let Joe know who we're looking for." He said.

"I don't know. The Omnitrix Scans DNA automatically,."

The balls were greasy. Sticky. Slimey, and all kinds of things. They couldn't be picked up normally."

"Alright good to know. I'll let Joe know who we're looking for." He said.

"I don't know. The Omnitrix Scans DNA automatically,."
Aqua ran up to one of the balls as she reached out to get the ball it was extremely heavy, like trying to pick up a house. She had made the action to pick it up after running to it that it cause her to fall on her butt. Giving up on the heavy one she reached out with her tentacles and quickly grab one this one was slimy "oh eww..." she said

"fine,....you could let Caitlin and Cisco know that Hartley has returned....it might be best they know as well.." Wells said to which Barry nodded.

"well I guess becoming a Big Daddy might come in handy down here" Mira said

Aqua ran up to one of the balls as she reached out to get the ball it was extremely heavy, like trying to pick up a house. She had made the action to pick it up after running to it that it cause her to fall on her butt. Giving up on the heavy one she reached out with her tentacles and quickly grab one this one was slimy "oh eww..." she said

"fine,....you could let Caitlin and Cisco know that Hartley has returned....it might be best they know as well.." Wells said to which Barry nodded.

"well I guess becoming a Big Daddy might come in handy down here" Mira said
"As you can see every ball comes with a unique challenge." The Middle aged Ben said. "It's up to you to figure out how to turn those challenges into advantages."

Peter nodded. "I have an idea of how the glass broke." He said. "Barry you go meet Joe later in the lab and let him know. I'll talk to Eddie. My guess is that it was some kind of sonic attack."

"I hope I don't have to. But maybe it'll work the Omnitrix has all kinds of fail safes for this sort of thing."

"As you can see every ball comes with a unique challenge." The Middle aged Ben said. "It's up to you to figure out how to turn those challenges into advantages."

Peter nodded. "I have an idea of how the glass broke." He said. "Barry you go meet Joe later in the lab and let him know. I'll talk to Eddie. My guess is that it was some kind of sonic attack."

"I hope I don't have to. But maybe it'll work the Omnitrix has all kinds of fail safes for this sort of thing."
This was indeed unexpected to have the balls in such state. Aqua hate the feeling of the slimy ball giving her shivers as she tried to hold on to it. Holding on to it became a challenge as everytime she dodge a ball from someone else and she firmly held on to it it sent the ball up off from her grasp. As she caught the ball once again she got an idea. Aiming at one of her classmates she squeezed hard on the slimy ball sending it flying stright at the classmate.

"Are you thinking Hartley....might have gotten +affected by the accelerator?" Barry asked Peter.

"Well maybe...but best to keep it to the side and not use it unless you really have to ....just to be safe..." Mira said a bit worried.

This was indeed unexpected to have the balls in such state. Aqua hate the feeling of the slimy ball giving her shivers as she tried to hold on to it. Holding on to it became a challenge as everytime she dodge a ball from someone else and she firmly held on to it it sent the ball up off from her grasp. As she caught the ball once again she got an idea. Aiming at one of her classmates she squeezed hard on the slimy ball sending it flying stright at the classmate.

"Are you thinking Hartley....might have gotten +affected by the accelerator?" Barry asked Peter.

"Well maybe...but best to keep it to the side and not use it unless you really have to ....just to be safe..." Mira said a bit worried.
Ben smiuled at her creativity.

"Either that. Or he has some crazy advabced sonic technology." Peter said.

Ben nodded. "Agreed." He said. "I disagree." Jace said. "Whenever Ben refrains from using an alien before combat we end up with situations like Rath and Jurryrigg. Ben had zero control over Jurryrigg when he first turned into him.

Ben smiuled at her creativity.

"Either that. Or he has some crazy advabced sonic technology." Peter said.

Ben nodded. "Agreed." He said. "I disagree." Jace said. "Whenever Ben refrains from using an alien before combat we end up with situations like Rath and Jurryrigg. Ben had zero control over Jurryrigg when he first turned into him.
Aqua cheered as the ball hit her target, but quickly felt remorse as the speed of the ball hit her classmate a bit too hard and had case him to get knocked out. "oh my gosh ....SORRY!" she said covering her mouth.

"right... from what Wells said of him being a protege...he has to be an outrageously smart person. I'll go speak with Caitlin and Cisco, then Joe back at the lab...keep in touch after you speak with Eddie.." Barry said before walking off.

Mirajane looks at Ben and then towards Jace "then do you suggest he use the Big Daddy DNA?" she asked

Aqua cheered as the ball hit her target, but quickly felt remorse as the speed of the ball hit her classmate a bit too hard and had case him to get knocked out. "oh my gosh ....SORRY!" she said covering her mouth.

"right... from what Wells said of him being a protege...he has to be an outrageously smart person. I'll go speak with Caitlin and Cisco, then Joe back at the lab...keep in touch after you speak with Eddie.." Barry said before walking off.

Mirajane looks at Ben and then towards Jace "then do you suggest he use the Big Daddy DNA?" she asked
"He'll be fine." Ben said.

"I'm sure he's somewhat intelligent." Peter said.

"I suggest he at least test it out," He said.

"He'll be fine." Ben said.

"I'm sure he's somewhat intelligent." Peter said.

"I suggest he at least test it out," He said.
"Oh...okay" she said looking concerned as she went back to the game.

"Well...guess we will do a search on him and see what he has been up too...see if we can find any leads." Barry commented.

"Well it's really up to you Ben....you want to test it out?" Mira asked looking back at Ben.

"Oh...okay" she said looking concerned as she went back to the game.

"Well...guess we will do a search on him and see what he has been up too...see if we can find any leads." Barry commented.

"Well it's really up to you Ben....you want to test it out?" Mira asked looking back at Ben.
Ben kept a close eye on her. He had heard that she had a fair amount of experience as a hero already.

"Yeah. I'll see you later." He said. He grabbed Eddie and took him to the lab to talk about what shattered the glass. "Everything had a natural resonance frequency. If a noise vibrates at the same resonance frequency it can cause said object to break. Here put these on." He handed Eddie a pair of safety goggles.

Ben tapped the Omnitrix. "Here goes nothing." He said. He pressed down on the core.

Within the flash of green light His clothed transformed first. Becoming a huge suit envelpoing him completely. HIs face disappearing within a large diver's mask. His left hand disappearing as a drill replaced it.

The light went away. Standing before them was Ben as a Big Daddy. His diving suit green, he had black boots and a black helmet. The Omnitrix dial had a faint green glow and rested on a cuff where the helmet connected to the rest of his suit.

Ben kept a close eye on her. He had heard that she had a fair amount of experience as a hero already.

"Yeah. I'll see you later." He said. He grabbed Eddie and took him to the lab to talk about what shattered the glass. "Everything had a natural resonance frequency. If a noise vibrates at the same resonance frequency it can cause said object to break. Here put these on." He handed Eddie a pair of safety goggles.

Ben tapped the Omnitrix. "Here goes nothing." He said. He pressed down on the core.

Within the flash of green light His clothed transformed first. Becoming a huge suit envelpoing him completely. HIs face disappearing within a large diver's mask. His left hand disappearing as a drill replaced it.

The light went away. Standing before them was Ben as a Big Daddy. His diving suit green, he had black boots and a black helmet. The Omnitrix dial had a faint green glow and rested on a cuff where the helmet connected to the rest of his suit.
Aqua continued to participate in the gym exercise, using her abilities and trying to keep on her toes. Her flexibility made dodging easier for her, the balls were a challenge of course, however, she gave it her all.

"I knew that the glass was not broken by some kid or person playing a prank.....literally did a sweep of Wells street and no report of a strange car, people or random acts of vandalism....also Wells was there when the glass shattered and no cuts?..." Eddie said as Peter took him to the lab "right, right...." Eddie said nodding as Peter explain and took the goggles from him "so you think this is what happened?" he asked placing on the safety goggles.

Mirajane took a step back moving back with Earl, Emily, and Jace as Ben tapped on his Omnitrix. She watched with the others as he transforms into a Big Daddy. "Ben?....how are you feeling?" Mira asked taking a step forward looking up towards the black helmet.

Aqua continued to participate in the gym exercise, using her abilities and trying to keep on her toes. Her flexibility made dodging easier for her, the balls were a challenge of course, however, she gave it her all.

"I knew that the glass was not broken by some kid or person playing a prank.....literally did a sweep of Wells street and no report of a strange car, people or random acts of vandalism....also Wells was there when the glass shattered and no cuts?..." Eddie said as Peter took him to the lab "right, right...." Eddie said nodding as Peter explain and took the goggles from him "so you think this is what happened?" he asked placing on the safety goggles.

Mirajane took a step back moving back with Earl, Emily, and Jace as Ben tapped on his Omnitrix. She watched with the others as he transforms into a Big Daddy. "Ben?....how are you feeling?" Mira asked taking a step forward looking up towards the black helmet.
At the end of it only two people were standing. Her and a blonde kid who looked a lot like Eddie Brock.

"Take a look," He placed a glass on the desk and turned up the pitch until the glass shattered.

He looked at her and tilted his head. He made a groaning but stopped. He gave a thumbs up apparently unable to speak in this form.

At the end of it only two people were standing. Her and a blonde kid who looked a lot like Eddie Brock.

"Take a look," He placed a glass on the desk and turned up the pitch until the glass shattered.

He looked at her and tilted his head. He made a groaning but stopped. He gave a thumbs up apparently unable to speak in this form.
(A busy day today? hope you have been doing good)
Aqua caught her breath as she looked crossed the way to the other side of the gym at the other person left beside her. She narrowed her eyes in curiosity as she looked at the teen crossed the way, he looked very familiar to her as she had seen him somewhere but she could not place it at the moment. "Best of luck, " Aqua said with a friendly smile wishing her opponent the best, as she got in a ready stance watching the blond boy carefully as she reached for a few balls with her tentacles.

Eddie focuses on the glass that Peter placed on the desk. Hed slightly jumped back a bit as the glass shattered in front of him. "that has to be it.....right?....the shattered glass here seems the same as the glass at Dr. Wells house." Eddie said looking over at Peter.

Mirajane took a step forward and looked at the Ben Daddy (😂) 'please be okay...please don't have gone cazy' Mira pleaded in her head as she stared up at Ben in his new form.

Emily looked up at the Big Daddy that Ben had transformed too, she had her wand at the ready just in incase. She reached out ready to pull Mirajane back if Ben was not there in his new transformation. Emily lowered her arm that was reaching out towards Mira and lowered her wand, as well as Ben, gave them a thumbs up.

Mirajane had held her breath as the big Daddy groan and lifted his hand. She let out a sigh of relief as she placed her hand on her chest, completely relieved that Ben was still there. Mira smiled and gave him a thumbs-up back to him.

(A busy day today? hope you have been doing good)
Aqua caught her breath as she looked crossed the way to the other side of the gym at the other person left beside her. She narrowed her eyes in curiosity as she looked at the teen crossed the way, he looked very familiar to her as she had seen him somewhere but she could not place it at the moment. "Best of luck, " Aqua said with a friendly smile wishing her opponent the best, as she got in a ready stance watching the blond boy carefully as she reached for a few balls with her tentacles.

Eddie focuses on the glass that Peter placed on the desk. Hed slightly jumped back a bit as the glass shattered in front of him. "that has to be it.....right?....the shattered glass here seems the same as the glass at Dr. Wells house." Eddie said looking over at Peter.

Mirajane took a step forward and looked at the Ben Daddy (😂) 'please be okay...please don't have gone cazy' Mira pleaded in her head as she stared up at Ben in his new form.

Emily looked up at the Big Daddy that Ben had transformed too, she had her wand at the ready just in incase. She reached out ready to pull Mirajane back if Ben was not there in his new transformation. Emily lowered her arm that was reaching out towards Mira and lowered her wand, as well as Ben, gave them a thumbs up.

Mirajane had held her breath as the big Daddy groan and lifted his hand. She let out a sigh of relief as she placed her hand on her chest, completely relieved that Ben was still there. Mira smiled and gave him a thumbs-up back to him.
(Sort of. My phone broke. A new one comes on thursday but It means I'm internetless at work)

"Can we stop holding back now?" He asked. Ben rolled his eyes. "Go ahead eddie." He said. Eddie smirked and black ooze covered his body. Venom now stood before her.

"Well glass is glass." He said. "As for the no cuts thing. I dunno. Maybe he got lucky."

He looked at around and looked at his own body. He lifted the drill and let it spin a few time. He began walking around. His movements were slow and cumbersum.

The Doctor went to the engine roome with Jabe and Bette. "Didn't feel like being social then Bette?" He asked with a teasing smirk.

(Sort of. My phone broke. A new one comes on thursday but It means I'm internetless at work)

"Can we stop holding back now?" He asked. Ben rolled his eyes. "Go ahead eddie." He said. Eddie smirked and black ooze covered his body. Venom now stood before her.

"Well glass is glass." He said. "As for the no cuts thing. I dunno. Maybe he got lucky."

He looked at around and looked at his own body. He lifted the drill and let it spin a few time. He began walking around. His movements were slow and cumbersum.

The Doctor went to the engine roome with Jabe and Bette. "Didn't feel like being social then Bette?" He asked with a teasing smirk.
(ah oh no that sucks >-< but hey new phone so something good. you have to go back to the old ages and entertain yourself at work)
Aqua looked over at the middle age Ben and then at the teenage boy in front of her and she lifted an eyebrow as Ben said the word, Eddie. 'wait is that a teenage Eddie Brock?' she thought looking at the blond boy as he smirked given the okay of not holding back. Aqua's confidence went away as she watched the blonde boy get consumed by black ooze. '...venom...' she whispered to herself as her eyes went wide and she took a step back. This was a teenage Eddie, that's why he looked somewhat familiar to her.

"Maybe,...and yea...very very lucky..." Eddie said.

Mirajane watched as Ben looked around and then started to walk around slow and cumbersome. Emily watched Ben for a bit before speaking up "should we continue on our way to where ever we are heading?.."

Bette frowned not finding the teasing at all amusing "look if you prefer to be out here investigating with your new tree friend go ahead and just tell me......ill go and be social with the facial trampling...I guess" Bette said rolling her eyes

(ah oh no that sucks >-< but hey new phone so something good. you have to go back to the old ages and entertain yourself at work)
Aqua looked over at the middle age Ben and then at the teenage boy in front of her and she lifted an eyebrow as Ben said the word, Eddie. 'wait is that a teenage Eddie Brock?' she thought looking at the blond boy as he smirked given the okay of not holding back. Aqua's confidence went away as she watched the blonde boy get consumed by black ooze. '...venom...' she whispered to herself as her eyes went wide and she took a step back. This was a teenage Eddie, that's why he looked somewhat familiar to her.

"Maybe,...and yea...very very lucky..." Eddie said.

Mirajane watched as Ben looked around and then started to walk around slow and cumbersome. Emily watched Ben for a bit before speaking up "should we continue on our way to where ever we are heading?.."

Bette frowned not finding the teasing at all amusing "look if you prefer to be out here investigating with your new tree friend go ahead and just tell me......ill go and be social with the facial trampling...I guess" Bette said rolling her eyes
Ben arched an eyebrow. "Eddie hold on." He said as Venom was just about to throw the ball.

"It does seem a little convenient that he didn't get a scratch." He said.

He tapped the Omnitrix and turned back to normal. "I was in control but I could feel it. I could hear the little sisters calling. I don't think most of them have free will." He said. That was the other side of the Omnitrix. Walk a mile in the shoes of the different. Understand them.

"Oi I was just pulling ya." The Doctor said. "Do what you want come with or go mingle just don't start a fight."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back