• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"Mr. Aizawa?..." Aqua questioned narrowing her eyes as she looked the young man over. Wait it was Aizawa but he looked diffrent, much younger they they had last seemed him. Also he looked like he hasn't given up.

"Wait created Earl?...but how?...no...it can't be...this is real....not some story" Emily said confused and really thinking this Jace person was a nut case.
"Uh... Do I know you?" He asked.

"No. I mean he's and no. This right here right now is real. 100% super real. The realest. Real as can be. Realer that real, so real that- sorry I'm rambling. But in my world, Or my world the way it was before all this super exciting multiverse stuff happened, you guys aren't real. None of the wizarding world is real. No Hogwarts. No ivelmory. No fantastic beasts or spells. And trust me I looked. I really wanted it to be real. Can't tell you how disappointed I was not to get a letter from either, anywho. Earl, I created you in my world. I made up my own character who walked and talked in that world cuz I really wanted to believe it existed. And now it does. And oh my GOD I am losing my freaking mind right now. I'm in Rapture! With Ben Tennyson. Mirajane Strauss and one of my own characters with another person from his world!"

"Uh... Do I know you?" He asked.

"No. I mean he's and no. This right here right now is real. 100% super real. The realest. Real as can be. Realer that real, so real that- sorry I'm rambling. But in my world, Or my world the way it was before all this super exciting multiverse stuff happened, you guys aren't real. None of the wizarding world is real. No Hogwarts. No ivelmory. No fantastic beasts or spells. And trust me I looked. I really wanted it to be real. Can't tell you how disappointed I was not to get a letter from either, anywho. Earl, I created you in my world. I made up my own character who walked and talked in that world cuz I really wanted to believe it existed. And now it does. And oh my GOD I am losing my freaking mind right now. I'm in Rapture! With Ben Tennyson. Mirajane Strauss and one of my own characters with another person from his world!"
Aqua bit her lower lip confused as Mr. Aizawa did not seem to know who they were. Did she confuse him with their professor? Maybe they are related? "I'm sorry...I think I confused you with someone else....Hi!, I'm Aquamari" She said quickly changing the subject as she held out her hand to shake. She happily smile, in a way that her eyes closed as she did.

Emily just stared at Jace as he started to speak. "This guy is a total nutter...he can't be serious...can he?" Emily whispered to Earl not being able to believe in what he was saying. It was totally batty. But then they had met a man in a blue box in which Earl told her that he was part of a show, something about a watch the women Mira was wearing was also from a show, and now they found them selfs in a game that she has seen Earl play. So the idea of Earl being a creation of a man, was just alien to her. It made her feel utterly conflicted.

Aqua bit her lower lip confused as Mr. Aizawa did not seem to know who they were. Did she confuse him with their professor? Maybe they are related? "I'm sorry...I think I confused you with someone else....Hi!, I'm Aquamari" She said quickly changing the subject as she held out her hand to shake. She happily smile, in a way that her eyes closed as she did.

Emily just stared at Jace as he started to speak. "This guy is a total nutter...he can't be serious...can he?" Emily whispered to Earl not being able to believe in what he was saying. It was totally batty. But then they had met a man in a blue box in which Earl told her that he was part of a show, something about a watch the women Mira was wearing was also from a show, and now they found them selfs in a game that she has seen Earl play. So the idea of Earl being a creation of a man, was just alien to her. It made her feel utterly conflicted.
"My name's Shōta Aizawa." He said.

"Well it does sound insane but at the same time. In a multiverse of infinite possibilities " he said. "Here I can prove it. You create spells. Expert quidditch player. You have a Phoenix wand with a unicorn hair."

"My name's Shōta Aizawa." He said.

"Well it does sound insane but at the same time. In a multiverse of infinite possibilities " he said. "Here I can prove it. You create spells. Expert quidditch player. You have a Phoenix wand with a unicorn hair."
'exact same name, it has to be him...a young Aizawa? or and Aizawa from a different world?' her mind wandered as she greeted the young Aizawa. "it is very nice to meet you....question...um...well it's our first day....happen to know if we should head to the main office or anything like that?"

"well I guess you are right....the world hasn't been the same..." Emily agreed. "That's mental!...he knows...it has to be true then...I don't like it....its utterly freaky..." Emily added

'exact same name, it has to be him...a young Aizawa? or and Aizawa from a different world?' her mind wandered as she greeted the young Aizawa. "it is very nice to meet you....question...um...well it's our first day....happen to know if we should head to the main office or anything like that?"

"well I guess you are right....the world hasn't been the same..." Emily agreed. "That's mental!...he knows...it has to be true then...I don't like it....its utterly freaky..." Emily added
He shrugged. "I guess. Take the elevator. He's at the top floor."

He looked at her. Realization hitting. "You must be Emily."

He shrugged. "I guess. Take the elevator. He's at the top floor."

He looked at her. Realization hitting. "You must be Emily."
"thank you....um bye!" Aqua said with a wave. "come on Peter" Aqua said taking Peter's hand and pulled him towards a set of elevators leaving Aizawa behind. "that was weird right?...that was Aizawa...you think we are in the past or a whole different world?" Aqua asked Peter as they got into the Elevator.

Emily had her arms folded on her chest with a small frown not liking the concept. She looked back towards Jace "yes...I am" she said just feeling weird he knew her name with our having introduced herself to him.

"thank you....um bye!" Aqua said with a wave. "come on Peter" Aqua said taking Peter's hand and pulled him towards a set of elevators leaving Aizawa behind. "that was weird right?...that was Aizawa...you think we are in the past or a whole different world?" Aqua asked Peter as they got into the Elevator.

Emily had her arms folded on her chest with a small frown not liking the concept. She looked back towards Jace "yes...I am" she said just feeling weird he knew her name with our having introduced herself to him.
He looked out the window. "Uh... We're in space."

"Nice to meet you. Sorry. I know less about you." He said.

He looked out the window. "Uh... We're in space."

"Nice to meet you. Sorry. I know less about you." He said.
Aqua was still holding Peter's hand when they entered the elevator. She gasped letting go of his hand as she rushed over to the window "what? ohmygosh! we are in space!....wow...this school is nothing like I expected..." Aqua said her hand and herself pressed against the window. Sure she been to space before, but it was always amazing to look at.

"um...pleasure I guess..." Emily said looking at him with a narrow stare. "sorry....that was rude...just what you are and know...is just strange to come to terms with this minute..."

Aqua was still holding Peter's hand when they entered the elevator. She gasped letting go of his hand as she rushed over to the window "what? ohmygosh! we are in space!....wow...this school is nothing like I expected..." Aqua said her hand and herself pressed against the window. Sure she been to space before, but it was always amazing to look at.

"um...pleasure I guess..." Emily said looking at him with a narrow stare. "sorry....that was rude...just what you are and know...is just strange to come to terms with this minute..."
They arrived at the top. The headmaster. Or it would have been better to say headmasters stood speaking to eachother.

"Hey you think it was easy for me to accept that all this was suddenly real? I get it." Jace have a hearty laugh that soon trailed away. "Honestly it's a little disappointing." He said catching the attention of Ben, Mira, Leon, and Harold. He rubbed that back if his head. "For a writer to suddenly be in a world where every single thought and idea he's ever had or ever will have has already happened." His expression turned rather glum.

They arrived at the top. The headmaster. Or it would have been better to say headmasters stood speaking to eachother.

"Hey you think it was easy for me to accept that all this was suddenly real? I get it." Jace have a hearty laugh that soon trailed away. "Honestly it's a little disappointing." He said catching the attention of Ben, Mira, Leon, and Harold. He rubbed that back if his head. "For a writer to suddenly be in a world where every single thought and idea he's ever had or ever will have has already happened." His expression turned rather glum.
Aqua moved away from the window and turned around as the door opened behind her. In front was a room with the headmasters speaking with each other. Aqua stepped into the room with Peter, she looked up at them giving them a smile and a gentle wave. "good morning"

"your right...never thought of it in such a way..." Emily said

"But why would such a thing...to find yourself in your position disappointing.....I would have assumed as a writer you would to be thrilled to be witnessing such a thing.." Mira said

Aqua moved away from the window and turned around as the door opened behind her. In front was a room with the headmasters speaking with each other. Aqua stepped into the room with Peter, she looked up at them giving them a smile and a gentle wave. "good morning"

"your right...never thought of it in such a way..." Emily said

"But why would such a thing...to find yourself in your position disappointing.....I would have assumed as a writer you would to be thrilled to be witnessing such a thing.." Mira said
One if the Headmasters was an All-Might. Clearly still in his prime. Peter recognized Nick Fury. The first one to speak was an elderly man wearing a flower shirt. "Oh you must be Benjamin's kids." He said.

Jace looked at her. "It's amazing to witness. It's a blessing... And a curse. I wanted to write new stories. Not just tell them. Write one. Tell me Miss Strauss. What story is there left to write if they've all been written?"

One if the Headmasters was an All-Might. Clearly still in his prime. Peter recognized Nick Fury. The first one to speak was an elderly man wearing a flower shirt. "Oh you must be Benjamin's kids." He said.

Jace looked at her. "It's amazing to witness. It's a blessing... And a curse. I wanted to write new stories. Not just tell them. Write one. Tell me Miss Strauss. What story is there left to write if they've all been written?"
'this day just keeps getting weirder' Aqua thought as she starred at the headmasters. More so staring at the younger All-might. "oh yes...we are" Aqua replied catching herself staring.

"well...um sadly none I guess..." Mira replied

"no hold on....that is just impossible" Emily spoke up placing her hands on her hips. "There is no such thing or the possibility of every single story having been written...nope not at all poppycock with the idea of no stories left to write or be told, just utterly impossible," Emily said shaking her head

'this day just keeps getting weirder' Aqua thought as she starred at the headmasters. More so staring at the younger All-might. "oh yes...we are" Aqua replied catching herself staring.

"well...um sadly none I guess..." Mira replied

"no hold on....that is just impossible" Emily spoke up placing her hands on her hips. "There is no such thing or the possibility of every single story having been written...nope not at all poppycock with the idea of no stories left to write or be told, just utterly impossible," Emily said shaking her head
"I'm Max Tennyson." He said. "Ben's Grandfather. You kids come highly recommended. Your classes are on a rotation. A drone will eacrot you you to each class."

Jace looked at Emily with a small grin.

"I'm Max Tennyson." He said. "Ben's Grandfather. You kids come highly recommended. Your classes are on a rotation. A drone will eacrot you you to each class."

Jace looked at Emily with a small grin.
Aqua was surprised to find out that the man in the flower shirt was Ben's grandfather, she thought she had seen him some were (forgot they saw him in Ben's mind XD) "Thank you Mr. Tennyson..." Aqua said bowing down "its an honor to meet you sir"

Emily took her hands off her hips and nodded "see idiotic...and he truly knows it" she said folding her arms as she saw the small grin on Jace's face.

Aqua was surprised to find out that the man in the flower shirt was Ben's grandfather, she thought she had seen him some were (forgot they saw him in Ben's mind XD) "Thank you Mr. Tennyson..." Aqua said bowing down "its an honor to meet you sir"

Emily took her hands off her hips and nodded "see idiotic...and he truly knows it" she said folding her arms as she saw the small grin on Jace's face.
He nodded. "You kids enjoy your classes. And don't worry. All of the students are allowed to leave any time their needed for hero work."

He stood up. "So... Fixing Oxygen. I have an idea of how to do that."

He nodded. "You kids enjoy your classes. And don't worry. All of the students are allowed to leave any time their needed for hero work."

He stood up. "So... Fixing Oxygen. I have an idea of how to do that."
"Thank you" Aqua said standing back up happily smiling. She for sure knew Peter would enjoy the idea of freely being able to leave to do hero work. This was nothing like hero schools in her world at all.

"Could the vents or machine work not be simple fixed with a repero spell?.." Emily asked

"Thank you" Aqua said standing back up happily smiling. She for sure knew Peter would enjoy the idea of freely being able to leave to do hero work. This was nothing like hero schools in her world at all.

"Could the vents or machine work not be simple fixed with a repero spell?.." Emily asked
A drone flew up to them. "Hello." It said. "Follow me to you first class."

"It the damage was physical. It's not." Jace said. "The plant life is dying. The man who thinks he runs this place is poisoning it."

A drone flew up to them. "Hello." It said. "Follow me to you first class."

"It the damage was physical. It's not." Jace said. "The plant life is dying. The man who thinks he runs this place is poisoning it."
"Hello" Aqua replied looking up to the drone, before following it. She coukd not help but feel quite excited but nervious for what the new school woukd bring.

"I see" Emily replied. She would normally want to question this, asking as to how would he even know. However knowing who he said he was and what he knew about this world, theirs and others. He had to know what he was talking about and hopefully he know how to fix it.

"Hello" Aqua replied looking up to the drone, before following it. She coukd not help but feel quite excited but nervious for what the new school woukd bring.

"I see" Emily replied. She would normally want to question this, asking as to how would he even know. However knowing who he said he was and what he knew about this world, theirs and others. He had to know what he was talking about and hopefully he know how to fix it.
They were led to a classroom. "Heyo everyone. Welcome to my chemistry class." The teacher was Peter Parker. The 25 year old Peter they met last time.

"Come on. I have an idea." He saism

They were led to a classroom. "Heyo everyone. Welcome to my chemistry class." The teacher was Peter Parker. The 25 year old Peter they met last time.

"Come on. I have an idea." He saism
Aqua entered the classroom behind the drone. Suprised to see the older Peter they had met a while back. She took a seat, Aqua had felt a little weird having older Peter around a while back but got use to it aventually. Now was just surprising as she didn't know he was a teacher as well.

Emily nodded ready to follow.
"...Ben...would you like to head out with them, I'll stay here in the safe room this time" Mira offered.

Aqua entered the classroom behind the drone. Suprised to see the older Peter they had met a while back. She took a seat, Aqua had felt a little weird having older Peter around a while back but got use to it aventually. Now was just surprising as she didn't know he was a teacher as well.

Emily nodded ready to follow.
"...Ben...would you like to head out with them, I'll stay here in the safe room this time" Mira offered.
"Alright everyone settle down." He said. "Today's topic adhesives." He said.

Ben looked at Mira. "If you want to stay.'

"Alright everyone settle down." He said. "Today's topic adhesives." He said.

Ben looked at Mira. "If you want to stay.'
The class stopped chatting amongst themselves and become quiet. Some were interested in the subject, others seemed a bit less excited

"Well I would like to continue to help, but I'll stay and help protect those here if others are going out there," Mira said

The class stopped chatting amongst themselves and become quiet. Some were interested in the subject, others seemed a bit less excited

"Well I would like to continue to help, but I'll stay and help protect those here if others are going out there," Mira said
He looked at one who seemed particularly unexcited. It was a young teenage Logan. "Hey look the teach is gonna teach us how glue is made." He said. The teacher (who by the way is in full costume) smirked u dwr his mask and webbed Logan's hand to the desk. "It'll be a little more complicated than glue." He said. "Adhesives are stronger than people think. The right chemicals. The right tools. You'll find the bad guys stuck to a wall before they even have time to draw their gun. You're all new here. It's your first day. Every one of you listen up. We teach math, history, science, literature. And there is not one subject we teach that won't help you be heroes in the field. In practice. Some of you already have the basics down." He said looking at his young self and Aqua. "But we're settling you at the start just like everyone else. The basics matter. Before you fight a villain you have to know how to stop a thug. And before you stop a thug you have to know how not to be your own worst enemy in the field."

Ben nodded. "Alright. Lead the way Wordsmith." He said. Jace looked giddy and Ben's use of his own "hero" name.

He looked at one who seemed particularly unexcited. It was a young teenage Logan. "Hey look the teach is gonna teach us how glue is made." He said. The teacher (who by the way is in full costume) smirked u dwr his mask and webbed Logan's hand to the desk. "It'll be a little more complicated than glue." He said. "Adhesives are stronger than people think. The right chemicals. The right tools. You'll find the bad guys stuck to a wall before they even have time to draw their gun. You're all new here. It's your first day. Every one of you listen up. We teach math, history, science, literature. And there is not one subject we teach that won't help you be heroes in the field. In practice. Some of you already have the basics down." He said looking at his young self and Aqua. "But we're settling you at the start just like everyone else. The basics matter. Before you fight a villain you have to know how to stop a thug. And before you stop a thug you have to know how not to be your own worst enemy in the field."

Ben nodded. "Alright. Lead the way Wordsmith." He said. Jace looked giddy and Ben's use of his own "hero" name.
Aqua looked over towards the young Logan as others in the class did as the teenage boy spoke. The attention going back to their teacher who had some good points Aqua herself have never thought. Sure school would teach you basic things you might use outside of your hero work. But she never put much thought that those 'basic' classes that would help her become a better hero.
(also this...to know how not to be your own worst enemy in the field <<---💯 - something that definitely affects every young and new hero for sure at some point. Aqua with her confidence in herself and worth of her hero work and abilities)

Emily follows with the group and Mira decided to come along as well following behind Ben.

Aqua looked over towards the young Logan as others in the class did as the teenage boy spoke. The attention going back to their teacher who had some good points Aqua herself have never thought. Sure school would teach you basic things you might use outside of your hero work. But she never put much thought that those 'basic' classes that would help her become a better hero.
(also this...to know how not to be your own worst enemy in the field <<---💯 - something that definitely affects every young and new hero for sure at some point. Aqua with her confidence in herself and worth of her hero work and abilities)

Emily follows with the group and Mira decided to come along as well following behind Ben.
"Now then." Peter said. "Under your desks you'll find a list of instructions to create powerful adhesives. Make any kind that you find interesting there's enough unique options there. You can find safety equipment, tools, and chemicals in cupboards and drawers around the class their labeled. Get started." He said. Everyone started rummaging through their desks. Except for Peter who was already picking out the chemicals he needed.

Ben held Mira's arm. Jace looked at the two of them and noticed the look on Mira's face. "Oh my gosh." He said. "Really? Interesting match. I approve."

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back