• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"Now then." Peter said. "Under your desks you'll find a list of instructions to create powerful adhesives. Make any kind that you find interesting there's enough unique options there. You can find safety equipment, tools, and chemicals in cupboards and drawers around the class their labeled. Get started." He said. Everyone started rummaging through their desks. Except for Peter who was already picking out the chemicals he needed.

Ben held Mira's arm. Jace looked at the two of them and noticed the look on Mira's face. "Oh my gosh." He said. "Really? Interesting match. I approve."
Aqua took out the sheet with the instructions to create a powerful adhesives from under her desk. She carefully read it over, all the options giveing her a tad of engsiaty, what would she possibly choose? Could she even accomplish such a thing? She looked up from her sheet of paper and over to the others in class. Her attention quickly getting caught by Peter who was ahead of everyone choosing the chemicals he would need. 'He's always been super smart' she thought in her head as she smiled looking back at her paper picking out something and got to collecting the items she would need.

A soft happy smile caressed Mira's face as Ben took a hold of her arm. She walked close with him as they followed along with the group. Feeling less nervious about the environment they were in because she had Ben on her side. Mira's little smile turn to shock then embarrassment as she blushed looking away, trying to avoid Jace gaze as he spoke.

Aqua took out the sheet with the instructions to create a powerful adhesives from under her desk. She carefully read it over, all the options giveing her a tad of engsiaty, what would she possibly choose? Could she even accomplish such a thing? She looked up from her sheet of paper and over to the others in class. Her attention quickly getting caught by Peter who was ahead of everyone choosing the chemicals he would need. 'He's always been super smart' she thought in her head as she smiled looking back at her paper picking out something and got to collecting the items she would need.

A soft happy smile caressed Mira's face as Ben took a hold of her arm. She walked close with him as they followed along with the group. Feeling less nervious about the environment they were in because she had Ben on her side. Mira's little smile turn to shock then embarrassment as she blushed looking away, trying to avoid Jace gaze as he spoke.
(Also he already knows what he needs to make webs) The teacher walked around watching.

Jace arched an eyebrow. He noticed Ben's small blush. "So... I wonder which of you is gonna say it first." He said putting his hands behind his head. "Sure hope it isn't one of those stories where neither of you work up the courage to tell the other."

(Also he already knows what he needs to make webs) The teacher walked around watching.

Jace arched an eyebrow. He noticed Ben's small blush. "So... I wonder which of you is gonna say it first." He said putting his hands behind his head. "Sure hope it isn't one of those stories where neither of you work up the courage to tell the other."
(Well yes that's true he dose. Either way would make Aqua smile he is like off doing something he is good at, she knows he is smart and is genuinely proud of him.)

Aqua made use of her tentacles to grab everything she would need. Having to only grab what she needed in one trip. She set it all down on her desk reading over the instructions. 'Okay Aqua you got this you are great at baking, and everyone always say chemistry is like baking....you done fine in past chemistry classes....just follow the steps and you will do fine' Aqua gave herself a little pep talk before working on her assignment.

Mira looks down her blush deepened from the words that Jace said. She felt more embarrassed as Jace had called attention to them. She just kept her gaze down the words he spoke circling in her head.

(Well yes that's true he dose. Either way would make Aqua smile he is like off doing something he is good at, she knows he is smart and is genuinely proud of him.)

Aqua made use of her tentacles to grab everything she would need. Having to only grab what she needed in one trip. She set it all down on her desk reading over the instructions. 'Okay Aqua you got this you are great at baking, and everyone always say chemistry is like baking....you done fine in past chemistry classes....just follow the steps and you will do fine' Aqua gave herself a little pep talk before working on her assignment.

Mira looks down her blush deepened from the words that Jace said. She felt more embarrassed as Jace had called attention to them. She just kept her gaze down the words he spoke circling in her head.
Peter was already hard at work. By instinct adding the ingredients at the right amounts. He had been perfecting his web formula for over a year now. He had it down pat. He glanced at Aqua. He had met her almost a full year ago. Now he was 16. It occured to him they never celebrated his birthday. And he still didn't know when hers was.

Earl slapped Jace in the back of the head. "For someone who apparently wrote me in their own world you have a surprisingly low situational awareness."

Peter was already hard at work. By instinct adding the ingredients at the right amounts. He had been perfecting his web formula for over a year now. He had it down pat. He glanced at Aqua. He had met her almost a full year ago. Now he was 16. It occured to him they never celebrated his birthday. And he still didn't know when hers was.

Earl slapped Jace in the back of the head. "For someone who apparently wrote me in their own world you have a surprisingly low situational awareness."
(The beans forgot to mention their birthdays to much stuff have been going on in one year of their life)
Aquawas completely focused on working on her ahisive. Double checking every step to make sure she was doing the items right.

Emily shook her head as Earl slapped Jace in the back of the head. "You really embarrassed them....they might not be ready to say their feelings out, they could have other things that have to work out first..."

(The beans forgot to mention their birthdays to much stuff have been going on in one year of their life)
Aquawas completely focused on working on her ahisive. Double checking every step to make sure she was doing the items right.

Emily shook her head as Earl slapped Jace in the back of the head. "You really embarrassed them....they might not be ready to say their feelings out, they could have other things that have to work out first..."
"When's your birthday?" He asked her in a whisper.

He shrugged. :The lpnger they wait the more they'll question themselves." He said.

"When's your birthday?" He asked her in a whisper.

He shrugged. :The lpnger they wait the more they'll question themselves." He said.
Aqua stopped what she was doing and stood there confused as if she wasn't sure when her own birthday was. But the question really had taken her by surprise "wait I never told you my birthday?.." she whispered back confused

"well it really is up to them..." Emily commented

Aqua stopped what she was doing and stood there confused as if she wasn't sure when her own birthday was. But the question really had taken her by surprise "wait I never told you my birthday?.." she whispered back confused

"well it really is up to them..." Emily commented
"No. I never told you mine either. We missed it. I hope we didn't miss yours."

Jace shrugged again and started writing in his myth book.

"No. I never told you mine either. We missed it. I hope we didn't miss yours."

Jace shrugged again and started writing in his myth book.
(when in the year are they lol)
"wait what?!" she whispered in shock "why didn't you say anything?! when was it?.." Aqua felt extremely horrible having known she had missed Peter's birthday more so that she never asked for his birthday. She covered her mouth with her hands as a relation hit her as she looked down in the ground 'I am the worst girlfriend in the world' she thought

"so...um Jace...how are we going to fix the air problem they are having here?...." Emily asked watching him scribble on his notebook

(when in the year are they lol)
"wait what?!" she whispered in shock "why didn't you say anything?! when was it?.." Aqua felt extremely horrible having known she had missed Peter's birthday more so that she never asked for his birthday. She covered her mouth with her hands as a relation hit her as she looked down in the ground 'I am the worst girlfriend in the world' she thought

"so...um Jace...how are we going to fix the air problem they are having here?...." Emily asked watching him scribble on his notebook
(It's say it's been about two months since Peter's birthday. We don't have to worry about time progression too much. I like the freedom that comes a less restrictive time frame)
"It just slipped my mind." He said. "Hey it's not your fault."

He looked at her. "By finding the anti-toxin and pumping it into the greenhouse."

(It's say it's been about two months since Peter's birthday. We don't have to worry about time progression too much. I like the freedom that comes a less restrictive time frame)
"It just slipped my mind." He said. "Hey it's not your fault."

He looked at her. "By finding the anti-toxin and pumping it into the greenhouse."
(well that is true, you are right by that we have had much more freedom without the restrictive time frame)
"I know,...we have had a lot going on this past year...." she whispered back. Knowing that she had missed his birthday wasn't sitting right her, it truly hurt her. She looked back towards the older Peter and raised her hand "sir could I please be excused for a bit?" she asked

"...and do any of you two know where we might find the anti-toxin?.." she asked looking at both Earl and Jace after this world was something they both knew about. when she was sure Earl did as in their world this was apparently a game, and she had seen Earl playing it a couple of times.

(well that is true, you are right by that we have had much more freedom without the restrictive time frame)
"I know,...we have had a lot going on this past year...." she whispered back. Knowing that she had missed his birthday wasn't sitting right her, it truly hurt her. She looked back towards the older Peter and raised her hand "sir could I please be excused for a bit?" she asked

"...and do any of you two know where we might find the anti-toxin?.." she asked looking at both Earl and Jace after this world was something they both knew about. when she was sure Earl did as in their world this was apparently a game, and she had seen Earl playing it a couple of times.
He looked at her. "Sure thing. You guys are allowed to leave any time. Just remember that makes today's classwork, today's homework." He said.

"Yeah it m'll be a bit of a Trek to get there." Earl said.

He looked at her. "Sure thing. You guys are allowed to leave any time. Just remember that makes today's classwork, today's homework." He said.

"Yeah it m'll be a bit of a Trek to get there." Earl said.
"very understandable...." Aqua said grabbing her messenger bag and stepping out of the classroom.

"well that has never stopped us before," Emily said

"very understandable...." Aqua said grabbing her messenger bag and stepping out of the classroom.

"well that has never stopped us before," Emily said
Peter kept working on his webbing. Wishing that she would have answered his question.

"No and it won't this time either." Earl said. "What are you writing in that book?" He asked Jace. "I'm writing that I'm a crack shot magic man who uses guns to do magic." He said. "If this note book continues to work the way it has been then it's just a case of write it and it shall be so."

Peter kept working on his webbing. Wishing that she would have answered his question.

"No and it won't this time either." Earl said. "What are you writing in that book?" He asked Jace. "I'm writing that I'm a crack shot magic man who uses guns to do magic." He said. "If this note book continues to work the way it has been then it's just a case of write it and it shall be so."
Aqua walked down the quite hall needed time to calm down. She felt bad having step away from her first class here but she needed to get away. Finding out she missed his birthday by not a day or two but instead two whole months really upset her. Peter had told her that it wasn't her fault but she just couldn't help but feel horrable. How could it have slipped her mind not having asked him when his birthday was and how could she have not just found out.

"If you just write for things to happen ourt here in your book....could you just fix this word that way....or dose it only work for you? And small things around you?" She asked

Aqua walked down the quite hall needed time to calm down. She felt bad having step away from her first class here but she needed to get away. Finding out she missed his birthday by not a day or two but instead two whole months really upset her. Peter had told her that it wasn't her fault but she just couldn't help but feel horrable. How could it have slipped her mind not having asked him when his birthday was and how could she have not just found out.

"If you just write for things to happen ourt here in your book....could you just fix this word that way....or dose it only work for you? And small things around you?" She asked
Peter quickly finished and have the older Peter his webbing as a sign of completion before walking out of the class.

"I'm not sure. From what I can tell it's... Fickle." He said. "I can freely change myself or the things around me. But it only sometimes works large scale. I have to see what I'm changing... I think. I don't really know how it works. I've had this power for like two days."

Peter quickly finished and have the older Peter his webbing as a sign of completion before walking out of the class.

"I'm not sure. From what I can tell it's... Fickle." He said. "I can freely change myself or the things around me. But it only sometimes works large scale. I have to see what I'm changing... I think. I don't really know how it works. I've had this power for like two days."
Aqua aimisly walked around the school deep in her own thoughts. Ending up finding a window, she quitely stood looking out into space as she waited for the next class to start.

"Oh I see...much more gose into it then I thought.." Emily replied

Aqua aimisly walked around the school deep in her own thoughts. Ending up finding a window, she quitely stood looking out into space as she waited for the next class to start.

"Oh I see...much more gose into it then I thought.." Emily replied
Peter stood next to her. "Hey. I'm gonna miss next class. Got called from the CCPD Well's house was attacked." He said.

"I don't fully understand how it works yet." Jace said.

Peter stood next to her. "Hey. I'm gonna miss next class. Got called from the CCPD Well's house was attacked." He said.

"I don't fully understand how it works yet." Jace said.
"That's fine...thanks for letting me know....I'll have class notes for you..." Aqua replied as she looked out in space. "Be safe okay" she added looking away from the window and up at up with a small smile.

"It's understandable....after all you said you got this power two days ago..." Emily said

"That's fine...thanks for letting me know....I'll have class notes for you..." Aqua replied as she looked out in space. "Be safe okay" she added looking away from the window and up at up with a small smile.

"It's understandable....after all you said you got this power two days ago..." Emily said
He kissed her. "Aqua. Don't feel bad. Really. We can celebrate it later. It's just a day. It's not when we celebrate it it's how." He gave her a hug.

He nodded. "So what year are you guys. Have you done your NEWTS?" He asked. "Yeah." Earl said. "Let me guess. You did great on all the practical stuff. But tripped at the written tests." He looked at Emily. "And you were the best at almost everything."

He kissed her. "Aqua. Don't feel bad. Really. We can celebrate it later. It's just a day. It's not when we celebrate it it's how." He gave her a hug.

He nodded. "So what year are you guys. Have you done your NEWTS?" He asked. "Yeah." Earl said. "Let me guess. You did great on all the practical stuff. But tripped at the written tests." He looked at Emily. "And you were the best at almost everything."
Aqua was shocked to receive the kiss but gladly accepted it. A few tears rolled down her cheeks and he kissed her. "I know we can...its just...I feel like...I don't want you to think I don't care about you.." she said reaching up to wipe the few tears off her cheeks. She gently nods as he tells her it matters more how then when they celebrate things, understanding that things won't always go as planned. She leaned into the hug, hugging him back.

"Yes we have" Emily answered when Jace asked about them taking the NEWTS. "...yes....and ....eh...its so weird you can just know of us..." she added

Aqua was shocked to receive the kiss but gladly accepted it. A few tears rolled down her cheeks and he kissed her. "I know we can...its just...I feel like...I don't want you to think I don't care about you.." she said reaching up to wipe the few tears off her cheeks. She gently nods as he tells her it matters more how then when they celebrate things, understanding that things won't always go as planned. She leaned into the hug, hugging him back.

"Yes we have" Emily answered when Jace asked about them taking the NEWTS. "...yes....and ....eh...its so weird you can just know of us..." she added
He gave her a small nod. "I never ever think you don't care." He assured her.

He shrugged. "I guess."

He gave her a small nod. "I never ever think you don't care." He assured her.

He shrugged. "I guess."
Aqua nods "... it's just not what girlfriends do,...magazines, tv, and practically everyone would say I was a failure as a girlfriend and I just don't want to be a disappointment.....but I should have known better than to follow what some magazines or shows on tv say....." she said looking down embarrassed she ever listened to such rubbish.

"Earl could have done better....he partially fell asleep mid-written exams..." Emily added, "almost got marked down on my exam trying to wake him up.."

Aqua nods "... it's just not what girlfriends do,...magazines, tv, and practically everyone would say I was a failure as a girlfriend and I just don't want to be a disappointment.....but I should have known better than to follow what some magazines or shows on tv say....." she said looking down embarrassed she ever listened to such rubbish.

"Earl could have done better....he partially fell asleep mid-written exams..." Emily added, "almost got marked down on my exam trying to wake him up.."
He smiled. "Alright. I'll see you later." He said walking off.

Earl looked at her. "Oh yeah and you were perfect the whole way through?" He said with a smirk. Then he let out a large cough that sounded something like "wiggenweld potion"

He smiled. "Alright. I'll see you later." He said walking off.

Earl looked at her. "Oh yeah and you were perfect the whole way through?" He said with a smirk. Then he let out a large cough that sounded something like "wiggenweld potion"
"Okay...BE SAFE!" she called out to him "see you," she said waving at him until he rounded the corner and she went off in the opposite direction to find her next class.

Emily narrowed her eyes at Earl as she saw the smirk starting to creep on his face. Emily gave him a look as if he better not say what she knew he was thinking. He didn't say it but he did cough out the word wiggenweld potion. She frowned and folded her arms and looked away from him "the position was perfect....it was the bottle's fault" she said the last part under her breath as she pouted. The bottle had no dropper and the pour of the bottle was larger than she had expected so instead of a few drops it was more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back