• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"Maybe both. Maybe neither." He said.

"Yeah... Where is it?' he asked.

"Oh we're friends." The Doctor said. "To the engine room then. You coming or staying?" He asked Bette.
"I guess we will have to wait and see..." she said letting out a yawn as she leaned back against him.

"I...not sure...I am kinda lost...I was walking with out paying attentio...so I'm glad you came over to me when you figured out the last spell we woukd need.." Emily replied

"I'm coming..." Batte said figuring it might be safer to stay with the doctor. As she had no clue what to do if the ship was in danger.

Last edited:
"I guess we will have to wait and see..." she said letting out a yawn as she leaned back against him.

"I...not sure...I am kinda lost...I was walking with out paying attentio...so I'm glad you came over to me when you figured out the last spell we woukd need.." Emily replied
(You missed one)

"I'm coming..." Batte said figuring it might be safer to stay with the doctor. As she had no clue what to do if the ship was in danger.
He rested his head on hers. "First day starts tomorrow." He said.

"I have no idea either." He said.

"Alright then off we go." The Doctor said.

He rested his head on hers. "First day starts tomorrow." He said.

"I have no idea either." He said.

"Alright then off we go." The Doctor said.
"oh...it is?.... it's going to be weird....*yawns*... going back to school after not going for months" she said closing her eyes as a tiny smile on her face as he rested his head agents hers.

"oh, thats no help....was hoping you knew..." Emily said with a sigh "I guess then we will have to walk around retrace our steps" she said walking up one of the halls.

The Tree lady took the lead showing them one of the maintenance entrances that were located by her room.

"oh...it is?.... it's going to be weird....*yawns*... going back to school after not going for months" she said closing her eyes as a tiny smile on her face as he rested his head agents hers.

"oh, thats no help....was hoping you knew..." Emily said with a sigh "I guess then we will have to walk around retrace our steps" she said walking up one of the halls.

The Tree lady took the lead showing them one of the maintenance entrances that were located by her room.
"It'll be fine." He said. "Being able to take classes. The hero ones and regular ones. It'll be nice."

He nodded and followed.

Mira and Leon got back to where everyone was. Ben was talking to a young man who looked to be overwheight. He wore sweat pants. A black shirt. And a Hufflepuff hoodie on the back was the words. "Wordsmith Myth" the young man seemed to be star struck with Ben.

"It'll be fine." He said. "Being able to take classes. The hero ones and regular ones. It'll be nice."

He nodded and followed.

Mira and Leon got back to where everyone was. Ben was talking to a young man who looked to be overwheight. He wore sweat pants. A black shirt. And a Hufflepuff hoodie on the back was the words. "Wordsmith Myth" the young man seemed to be star struck with Ben.
"I guess we will be doing more normal stuff for our age...how Catlin says we should be doing" Aqua comments "but it would be nice... I'm excited to see the school.." she said sleepily

They walk for a bit making their way back to the table in which they had been studying. Emily had her arms folded and a small frown on her face as she was really trying to remember where the door had been. She led the way and took a few wrong turns to which they traced their way back, after some time finally finding the door. "well that took longer than expected....This library is fascinating....but you just can easily get lost here" she said unfolding her arms relieved to have found the door.

Mira walked into the saferoom with Leon as she held the hand of the little girl that was turned back to normal. She looked over noticing the young man with a yellow hoodie and seen to be starstruck with Ben. Mira had noticed that there were so many who really seemed to be excited knowing of Ben or being around Ben.
(>u>...hehe I see someone I know on the RP)

"I guess we will be doing more normal stuff for our age...how Catlin says we should be doing" Aqua comments "but it would be nice... I'm excited to see the school.." she said sleepily

They walk for a bit making their way back to the table in which they had been studying. Emily had her arms folded and a small frown on her face as she was really trying to remember where the door had been. She led the way and took a few wrong turns to which they traced their way back, after some time finally finding the door. "well that took longer than expected....This library is fascinating....but you just can easily get lost here" she said unfolding her arms relieved to have found the door.

Mira walked into the saferoom with Leon as she held the hand of the little girl that was turned back to normal. She looked over noticing the young man with a yellow hoodie and seen to be starstruck with Ben. Mira had noticed that there were so many who really seemed to be excited knowing of Ben or being around Ben.

He nodded. "I think it's bed time." He said.

Earl knocked on the door.

The young man saw her. "Mirajane Strauss." He walked over to her and walked around her. "Amazing. You have an Omnitrix. With Ben't intervention you must have just foregone magic and went with technology. Amazing. Er. I'm Jace. Although I guess recently I've been trying to get Wordsmith Myth to catch on. Or just Wordsmith."

(What? Pfft. I have no idea what you're talking about)

Last edited:
He nodded. "I think it's bed time." He said.

Earl knocked on the door.

The young man saw her. "Mirajane Strauss." He walked over to her and walked around her. "Amazing. You have an Omnitrix. With Ben't intervention you must have just foregone magic and went with technology. Amazing. Er. I'm Jace. Although I guess recently I've been trying to get Wordsmith Myth to catch on. Or just Wordsmith."

(What? Pfft. I have no idea what you're talking about)
Aqua nodded in agreement, sitting up with her eyes close as she let out another yawn. "Come on ...let's go" taking his hand as she got up.

Emily waited as Earl knocked on the door.

"You know who I am?..." she quitely asked as the young man in the yellow hoodie circle around her. "You can say...I did something like that..." she said, feeling nervous of this guy. As the last person that new one got her kidnap and Ben killed. She thought looking over to barn worried. She turned back to the guy in the yellow hoodie as he introduced himself. " pleasure to meet you Wordsmith..."

(Hehe sure >u>)

Aqua nodded in agreement, sitting up with her eyes close as she let out another yawn. "Come on ...let's go" taking his hand as she got up.

Emily waited as Earl knocked on the door.

"You know who I am?..." she quitely asked as the young man in the yellow hoodie circle around her. "You can say...I did something like that..." she said, feeling nervous of this guy. As the last person that new one got her kidnap and Ben killed. She thought looking over to barn worried. She turned back to the guy in the yellow hoodie as he introduced himself. " pleasure to meet you Wordsmith..."

(Hehe sure >u>)
He nodded and they went to bed.

The door opened. They stepped out in completely different part of Rapture.

"Hey... No one ever actually calls me by that name. Thanks." He said. He held out a hand. "There's a reason everyone likes you. Beyond your look I mean. You're extremely polite." He said. It was clear that he had the same knowledge of her as the other person. The one who took her. But his disposition, demeanor, and intention were clearly far more benevolent.

He nodded and they went to bed.

The door opened. They stepped out in completely different part of Rapture.

"Hey... No one ever actually calls me by that name. Thanks." He said. He held out a hand. "There's a reason everyone likes you. Beyond your look I mean. You're extremely polite." He said. It was clear that he had the same knowledge of her as the other person. The one who took her. But his disposition, demeanor, and intention were clearly far more benevolent.
The night was peaceful and they were both able to have a good sleep that night.

(Guessing they steped out in the safe room)Emily looked around spotting Leon, Meria and the little girl they helped eairlier. There was also a small group of survivor's. What stood out the most to her was a yellow hoodie. Noticing the Hufflepuff crest she grabed Earl's arms and motion to the young man. "Earl look his is a Hufflepuff life you"

"Well...you did mention you were trying to get people to use Wordsmith so why not use your preferred name..." Mira answered, looking at his hand nervously the memory of the other man posing in her head. Then again she could not be rude and took his hand shaking it. "Oh...um thank you" she softly answered noticing although the similarities, Wordsmith had a whole diffrent disposition and way he held himself.

The night was peaceful and they were both able to have a good sleep that night.

(Guessing they steped out in the safe room)Emily looked around spotting Leon, Meria and the little girl they helped eairlier. There was also a small group of survivor's. What stood out the most to her was a yellow hoodie. Noticing the Hufflepuff crest she grabed Earl's arms and motion to the young man. "Earl look his is a Hufflepuff life you"

"Well...you did mention you were trying to get people to use Wordsmith so why not use your preferred name..." Mira answered, looking at his hand nervously the memory of the other man posing in her head. Then again she could not be rude and took his hand shaking it. "Oh...um thank you" she softly answered noticing although the similarities, Wordsmith had a whole diffrent disposition and way he held himself.
The next morning they awoke early for school.

Earl looked at him. "He's speaking American." Noted.

Jace nodded. "Well it's more of a hero name. Ever since I... Sort of got powers. I mean I didn't but I did. It's complicated.' he said.

The next morning they awoke early for school.

Earl looked at him. "He's speaking American." Noted.

Jace nodded. "Well it's more of a hero name. Ever since I... Sort of got powers. I mean I didn't but I did. It's complicated.' he said.
(Uniform or normal clothing?)
Aqua got ready and was in the kitchen having finished making breakfast and was now making a Bento for lunch. The school might provide lunch. However she could not help it, it was tradition from since she was tiny to have a Bento for first day of school.

"Oh that's right...." Emily said hearing the young man's accent. So if he was ilvermorny he would definitely not be a Hufflepuff.

"Oh...a hero name? Oh you do? Wait so do you have powers then?....well from the sound of this hero name I'm guessing it has to do with words....makes me think of the script magic my friend Levy has.." Mira replies.

(Uniform or normal clothing?)
Aqua got ready and was in the kitchen having finished making breakfast and was now making a Bento for lunch. The school might provide lunch. However she could not help it, it was tradition from since she was tiny to have a Bento for first day of school.

"Oh that's right...." Emily said hearing the young man's accent. So if he was ilvermorny he would definitely not be a Hufflepuff.

"Oh...a hero name? Oh you do? Wait so do you have powers then?....well from the sound of this hero name I'm guessing it has to do with words....makes me think of the script magic my friend Levy has.." Mira replies.
(Normal clothing)
Peter packed his own lunch as well. A tuna sandwich.

"Sort of." Jace pulled out a note book. Except the word note was crossed off and the word myth was written above it. "I use to write in this notebook all the time. Something happened and now it never seems to run out if pages. And what I write in comes true. Usually I just give myself powers. Of course I have to have time to write so... Lots of times it ends up being no help in a crisis."

(Normal clothing)
Peter packed his own lunch as well. A tuna sandwich.

"Sort of." Jace pulled out a note book. Except the word note was crossed off and the word myth was written above it. "I use to write in this notebook all the time. Something happened and now it never seems to run out if pages. And what I write in comes true. Usually I just give myself powers. Of course I have to have time to write so... Lots of times it ends up being no help in a crisis."
(You know Aqua would definitely make him a Bento)
Aqua looks over as she watches Peter place a sandwich into a bag "Your packing a sandwich?...you know I actually made you a Bento as well..." she commented

"Able to manifest anything that you write that is very helpful actually......I see. Well you will get better with practice...you well see you will find a way to jump into a crisis faster.." Mira comments

(You know Aqua would definitely make him a Bento)
Aqua looks over as she watches Peter place a sandwich into a bag "Your packing a sandwich?...you know I actually made you a Bento as well..." she commented

"Able to manifest anything that you write that is very helpful actually......I see. Well you will get better with practice...you well see you will find a way to jump into a crisis faster.." Mira comments
"You did? Sorry I was on auto-pilot." He said

Jace nodded. "Right right." He said. "Honestly if I had a laptop I could probably actually make use of the power."

"You did? Sorry I was on auto-pilot." He said

Jace nodded. "Right right." He said. "Honestly if I had a laptop I could probably actually make use of the power."
"It's okay..." She leaned up and kissed his cheek. "You just have a big lunch today." She added handling him the little box wraped in cloth.

"Would you not run out of power? And nood a place to sit to use the device?"

"It's okay..." She leaned up and kissed his cheek. "You just have a big lunch today." She added handling him the little box wraped in cloth.

"Would you not run out of power? And nood a place to sit to use the device?"
He took at put it in his bag." He zKd.

He shrugged. "Which reminds me..." He said taking out his notebook. He wrote in it and the air began to flow through the vents

He took at put it in his bag." He zKd.

He shrugged. "Which reminds me..." He said taking out his notebook. He wrote in it and the air began to flow through the vents
She placed her Bento in her messenger bag as well. "Okay all ready to go?"

There was sounds of relief around them. "Oh you were able to fix the vents!...we been having so much trouble getting them to run properly once again" Mira commented

She placed her Bento in her messenger bag as well. "Okay all ready to go?"

There was sounds of relief around them. "Oh you were able to fix the vents!...we been having so much trouble getting them to run properly once again" Mira commented
He nodded. "Yeah."

"I didn't fix it." He said. "I just wrote more air into the vents.

He nodded. "Yeah."

"I didn't fix it." He said. "I just wrote more air into the vents.
"Okay then" she look in a deep breath before letting it out. "I'm ready to go too" she said.

"Oh I see...thank you anyways...this helps.." Mira said.

"Um...we might be able to fix it.." Emily speaks.

"Okay then" she look in a deep breath before letting it out. "I'm ready to go too" she said.

"Oh I see...thank you anyways...this helps.." Mira said.

"Um...we might be able to fix it.." Emily speaks.
At those words they were enveloped in blue light and suddenly found themselves standing at the entrance hall to... Protector's Academy.

Jace nodded and looked at Emily noticing the two of them. "Whoa... Earl!" He said recognizing the lad.

At those words they were enveloped in blue light and suddenly found themselves standing at the entrance hall to... Protector's Academy.

Jace nodded and looked at Emily noticing the two of them. "Whoa... Earl!" He said recognizing the lad.
"woh....that was a strange feeling..." Aqua quitely commented as they suddenly appeared at the entrance hall. She looked around taking in her new surroundings.

Emily looks at Jace and then back at Earl lifting an eyebrow wondering how he knew Earl.

"woh....that was a strange feeling..." Aqua quitely commented as they suddenly appeared at the entrance hall. She looked around taking in her new surroundings.

Emily looks at Jace and then back at Earl lifting an eyebrow wondering how he knew Earl.
Someone bumped into Peter. "Whoa sorry about that." The person said. It was Aizawa. But not their teacher. This one was much younger. He had more pep in his step though his eyes were still somewhat baggy. And his face was clean shaven.

"How do you know me?" Earl said. "I created you." Jace said. "Well I mean. I didn't create YOU YOU. But I wrote you in my world. You were my character."

Someone bumped into Peter. "Whoa sorry about that." The person said. It was Aizawa. But not their teacher. This one was much younger. He had more pep in his step though his eyes were still somewhat baggy. And his face was clean shaven.

"How do you know me?" Earl said. "I created you." Jace said. "Well I mean. I didn't create YOU YOU. But I wrote you in my world. You were my character."
"Mr. Aizawa?..." Aqua questioned narrowing her eyes as she looked the young man over. Wait it was Aizawa but he looked diffrent, much younger they they had last seemed him. Also he looked like he hasn't given up.

"Wait created Earl?...but how?...no...it can't be...this is real....not some story" Emily said confused and really thinking this Jace person was a nut case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back