• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"WHAT!!!!...NO WAY!" Gray and Lucy shouted in unison as the moon cracked. The cracks got larger and larger past the moon as shattering, destroying the purple moon and revealing the real moon. The villagers cheered at first and then gasped in confusion as the moon still remained. "wait?!...the moon is still there?!" Natsu said as Ben caught him and Erza.
"Well duuuh. You didn't think Erza and I were stupid enough to actually destroy the moon did you?"

"Well duuuh. You didn't think Erza and I were stupid enough to actually destroy the moon did you?"
A small smile formed on Erza's face and nodded "I quickly figured out Ben had the same idea as I did, the moon drip sell released an awful gas to the sky, and when this gas crystalized it caused a shell to form over the island...that is why the moon looked purple here."

A small smile formed on Erza's face and nodded "I quickly figured out Ben had the same idea as I did, the moon drip sell released an awful gas to the sky, and when this gas crystalized it caused a shell to form over the island...that is why the moon looked purple here."
He returned to his normal form. "Once I figured out that out I figured the gas must have has some memory altering side effect. In a few moments the villagers will realize that they are real demons. Always have been."

He returned to his normal form. "Once I figured out that out I figured the gas must have has some memory altering side effect. In a few moments the villagers will realize that they are real demons. Always have been."
Erza transformed back to her normal armor and nodded folding her arms. "it was hard to believe at first but, after what Ben had said about the villagers being demons and memory loss....it really made me think along with when I found out the villagers could not get close to the temple, it all made sense..."
This shocked Gray, Happy, Lucy, and Natsu greatly

Erza transformed back to her normal armor and nodded folding her arms. "it was hard to believe at first but, after what Ben had said about the villagers being demons and memory loss....it really made me think along with when I found out the villagers could not get close to the temple, it all made sense..."
This shocked Gray, Happy, Lucy, and Natsu greatly
"Like is said the first tip off was that the Omnitrix didn't sense any genetic damage. But it also wasn't scanning it. Which meant there was some kid of interference." He said. "Second tipoff. What Erza said." The Omnitrix beeped and glowed yellow. "Uncataloged DNA detected. Scanning." It scanned the nearest of the demons.

"Like is said the first tip off was that the Omnitrix didn't sense any genetic damage. But it also wasn't scanning it. Which meant there was some kid of interference." He said. "Second tipoff. What Erza said." The Omnitrix beeped and glowed yellow. "Uncataloged DNA detected. Scanning." It scanned the nearest of the demons.
"either way all the villagers should be getting their memories back..and everything will be back to normal for them.." Erza added
"this is all just so freaky...but I guess if the villagers are happy..." Lucy said

"so what you do with your watch...will you know be able to turn into a demon?" Gray asked looking down at the Omnutrix

"either way all the villagers should be getting their memories back..and everything will be back to normal for them.." Erza added
"this is all just so freaky...but I guess if the villagers are happy..." Lucy said

"so what you do with your watch...will you know be able to turn into a demon?" Gray asked looking down at the Omnutrix
Ben looked at the Omnitrix. "That's the idea. Or some variation of demon anyway. Not all demons are made alike and the time I've spent travelling the universe... I've got more that a few "demon" DNA samples. Besides. That's not what worries me right now."

Ben looked at the Omnitrix. "That's the idea. Or some variation of demon anyway. Not all demons are made alike and the time I've spent travelling the universe... I've got more that a few "demon" DNA samples. Besides. That's not what worries me right now."
"I think I get it...somewhat..." Gray said starting to understand somewhat the Omnitrix did. "is there something wrong?"

"I think I get it...somewhat..." Gray said starting to understand somewhat the Omnitrix did. "is there something wrong?"
"As Clockwork I see time and age differently. Delora's time was out. It should have crumbled the moment the ice was broken. But it didn't. And I had to call backup to take it down." Ben explained. "Something or... Someone gave it enough of boost to revive it fully. Someone has access to a lot of power. And based on what they used it for, I doubt they're gonna be using it to help old ladies cross the street."

"As Clockwork I see time and age differently. Delora's time was out. It should have crumbled the moment the ice was broken. But it didn't. And I had to call backup to take it down." Ben explained. "Something or... Someone gave it enough of boost to revive it fully. Someone has access to a lot of power. And based on what they used it for, I doubt they're gonna be using it to help old ladies cross the street."
"that is not good at all, if it wasn't for that guy, you called for help...this island and the whole world would have been doomed with Deliora around....whatever or whoever is out there with that power will need to be stoped. It is best if you speak with the master,...this is information he needs to know so we can figure out how to stop it....who knows what evil its planing to do if it already tried it out on Deliora..." he said

"that is not good at all, if it wasn't for that guy, you called for help...this island and the whole world would have been doomed with Deliora around....whatever or whoever is out there with that power will need to be stoped. It is best if you speak with the master,...this is information he needs to know so we can figure out how to stop it....who knows what evil its planing to do if it already tried it out on Deliora..." he said
"Or how many other places he's planning..." He said. "I'll get a head start." "Wait you must let us repay your kindness. We'll hold a festival in your honor." The chief said. "Well..." Ben said. "I am hungry... No. No time. But if anyone asks just make sure you tell them it was Ben 10 and company who broke your curse." He said with a smile. (still Ben after all.) He looked at Erza. "Bring me back some food. I'm sure walking talking refrigerator here can find a way to keep it fresh." He said pointing to gray. He transformed. "Jetray. See you at the guild." He said.

"Or how many other places he's planning..." He said. "I'll get a head start." "Wait you must let us repay your kindness. We'll hold a festival in your honor." The chief said. "Well..." Ben said. "I am hungry... No. No time. But if anyone asks just make sure you tell them it was Ben 10 and company who broke your curse." He said with a smile. (still Ben after all.) He looked at Erza. "Bring me back some food. I'm sure walking talking refrigerator here can find a way to keep it fresh." He said pointing to gray. He transformed. "Jetray. See you at the guild." He said.
"hey what does that suppose to mean!" Gray said not very fond of being called a refrigerator. Erza placed her hand on his shoulder and looked over to Ben.
"Ben wait!" Erza yelled out as Ben got ready to leave. "you know Im still not happy about what you all did,...rules are placed for a reason and as well the master will be extremely angry for all the rules broken....But,.." she sighs "look .... it's hard for me to say, but I'm sorry ..." He lowered her head. "I was a bit harsh,... to you and Gray especially, you were right about helping the villagers..." she added

"hey what does that suppose to mean!" Gray said not very fond of being called a refrigerator. Erza placed her hand on his shoulder and looked over to Ben.
"Ben wait!" Erza yelled out as Ben got ready to leave. "you know Im still not happy about what you all did,...rules are placed for a reason and as well the master will be extremely angry for all the rules broken....But,.." she sighs "look .... it's hard for me to say, but I'm sorry ..." He lowered her head. "I was a bit harsh,... to you and Gray especially, you were right about helping the villagers..." she added
He smiled. "Well I'm sure the master will have the perfect punishment for me. After WE get back." Jetray landed and turned back to normal. Link looked up. "Food?" He asked starting to look excited.

He smiled. "Well I'm sure the master will have the perfect punishment for me. After WE get back." Jetray landed and turned back to normal. Link looked up. "Food?" He asked starting to look excited.
"right.." Erza said with a nod before turning away and making her way back to where the villagers had set up a feast in rows of tables.
"Yea green guy! come eat the food is great!!" Natsu yelled out towards Link as he wildly stuffed his mouth with food

"right.." Erza said with a nod before turning away and making her way back to where the villagers had set up a feast in rows of tables.
"Yea green guy! come eat the food is great!!" Natsu yelled out towards Link as he wildly stuffed his mouth with food
Link sat down and started eating gratefully.

Link sat down and started eating gratefully.
"Are you enjoying the food?....yes your friends said you defeated the monster at the temple!.....you guys are so cool!" a few of the demon girl villagers came over to Link ( XD like how they did with Gray, could see the girls circling Ben, Gray and Link wanting to get their attention XD)

"Are you enjoying the food?....yes your friends said you defeated the monster at the temple!.....you guys are so cool!" a few of the demon girl villagers came over to Link ( XD like how they did with Gray, could see the girls circling Ben, Gray and Link wanting to get their attention XD)
(Well Ben is charming. Link is just hot)

Link just looked at them and scooted away a bit looking bashful

Link just looked at them and scooted away a bit looking bashful
"What's your name?.... It is Link I think....yes it is the cutie in brown hair who said that's what his name is...." the girls talked and giggle as they sat down on each side of Link. "you like the food?...what you're favorite?...would you like more?....oh! we should go dance! yes!" the five girls cheer as they got up and grabbed Link getting him up from the tables.

"What's your name?.... It is Link I think....yes it is the cutie in brown hair who said that's what his name is...." the girls talked and giggle as they sat down on each side of Link. "you like the food?...what you're favorite?...would you like more?....oh! we should go dance! yes!" the five girls cheer as they got up and grabbed Link getting him up from the tables.
"Hu- Hyaagh." He helped as he got dragged away from the food.

Ben was enjoying his own food and the Omnitrix started beeping. Ben looked at it and someone appeared on it. An old friend. "Azmuth? Watdh if it?" He asked through a mouth full of food. "Please finish your food before you speak Ben Tennyson. That is quite revolting."

"Hu- Hyaagh." He helped as he got dragged away from the food.

Ben was enjoying his own food and the Omnitrix started beeping. Ben looked at it and someone appeared on it. An old friend. "Azmuth? Watdh if it?" He asked through a mouth full of food. "Please finish your food before you speak Ben Tennyson. That is quite revolting."
The five girls giggled dragging Link over to the dance floor

Erza and Lucy looked over from across the table as Ben spoke to a being on his watch.

The five girls giggled dragging Link over to the dance floor

Erza and Lucy looked over from across the table as Ben spoke to a being on his watch.
Link wasn't much of a dancer. But didn't really matter since the girls kind of just threw him from one to the other like a ragdoll.

Ben swallowed. "Sorry Azmuth what's up?" He asked. "What's up is this." He stepped aside and someone stepped on the holo display.

1611210245320.png

Link wasn't much of a dancer. But didn't really matter since the girls kind of just threw him from one to the other like a ragdoll.

Ben swallowed. "Sorry Azmuth what's up?" He asked. "What's up is this." He stepped aside and someone stepped on the holo display.

View attachment 835397
(oh lol poor Link XD) the village Demon girls giggled as they passed Link around between the five of them twirling and tossing about the poor man in green.

"woh...Ben is that like your little brother?..." Lucy asked from were she sat "there is quite the resemblance" Erza chimed in

(oh lol poor Link XD) the village Demon girls giggled as they passed Link around between the five of them twirling and tossing about the poor man in green.

"woh...Ben is that like your little brother?..." Lucy asked from were she sat "there is quite the resemblance" Erza chimed in
Link was very dizzy, very dioriented, and really no longer felt like eating. Three of the five girls helped him to his tent and stayed with him overnight. (And what may or may not happen is completely up to interpretation. I'm thinking pillow fights and slumber party games... Nothing else. Promise 😇)

Ben looked at his Omnitrix. The old prototype Omnitrix. "That's not any sibling that's... Me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back