• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"morning Link....are you alright?...looks like you didn't get much sleep," Lucy said as Link emerged from his tent. (lol)

The group made their way into the convention center taking a seat
He waved at her dismissively.

Peter was on the edge of his seat as was Cisco.

He waved at her dismissively.

Peter was on the edge of his seat as was Cisco.
"I am guessing you will be heading back with us?" Lucy asked Link

Aqua sat quietly as did Catlin looking up at the stage as the presentation started. Iris sat down with a small notepad on her lab ready to write down any notes.

"I am guessing you will be heading back with us?" Lucy asked Link

Aqua sat quietly as did Catlin looking up at the stage as the presentation started. Iris sat down with a small notepad on her lab ready to write down any notes.
He nodded still looking tired.

Octavius walked on the stage. "Welcome Lady's and gentlmen. Today you will witness the beginning of a new Era for mankind. With the help of Queen Consolidated I have made a fantastic breakthrough in the area of Nuclear Fission. The power of the sun in the palm of our hands. It will revolutionize energy as we know it."

He nodded still looking tired.

Octavius walked on the stage. "Welcome Lady's and gentlmen. Today you will witness the beginning of a new Era for mankind. With the help of Queen Consolidated I have made a fantastic breakthrough in the area of Nuclear Fission. The power of the sun in the palm of our hands. It will revolutionize energy as we know it."
"well we should get going," Lucy said, "yea Erza should be finishing speaking with the chief and would want us all to head home as soon as possible..." Gray said getting up from the ground and walking ahead

Caitlin's attention was grabbed as she sat up her full attention on Octavius and this breakthrough of his.

"well we should get going," Lucy said, "yea Erza should be finishing speaking with the chief and would want us all to head home as soon as possible..." Gray said getting up from the ground and walking ahead

Caitlin's attention was grabbed as she sat up.
"Cool. I need to cool off. I'm swim along side you guys." Ben said.

"Of course due to the dangers of radiation I can get no closer than five feet of the reaction that is where the real star of today's show comes." He took off his jacket revealing for metallic tentacle like arms. "These cybernetic arms are the future of prosthetics. Imagine making a world where the tragic loss of limb can become an opportunity to become more."

"Cool. I need to cool off. I'm swim along side you guys." Ben said.

"Of course due to the dangers of radiation I can get no closer than five feet of the reaction that is where the real star of today's show comes." He took off his jacket revealing for metallic tentacle like arms. "These cybernetic arms are the future of prosthetics. Imagine making a world where the tragic loss of limb can become an opportunity to become more."
Erza walked back to them as Lucy looked over at Erza "did you get the reword money.." she asked, to which Erza shook her head. "I turned down the payment...we did not need the payment," Erza said walking past them and towards the shoreline of the island.

"quite impressive..." Caitlin whispered more to herself as the tentacle-like arms were reviled.
Aqua leaned forward, her eyes huge as she stared at the metallic tentacle prosthetics.

Erza walked back to them as Lucy looked over at Erza "did you get the reword money.." she asked, to which Erza shook her head. "I turned down the payment...we did not need the payment," Erza said walking past them and towards the shoreline of the island.

"quite impressive..." Caitlin whispered more to herself as the tentacle-like arms were reviled.
Aqua leaned forward, her eyes huge as she stared at the metallic tentacle prosthetics.
"But... Why don't throw Lucy a bone. They also offered a key."

Peter looked at them with a giddy expression. Octavius then revealed his Magnum Opus. A small nuclear fission. Held within a magnetized field.

"But... Why don't throw Lucy a bone. They also offered a key."

Peter looked at them with a giddy expression. Octavius then revealed his Magnum Opus. A small nuclear fission. Held within a magnetized field.
"I really could have used the money for rent..." Lucy said folding her arms, again her chance for rent money was taken away.
"I did accept the gate key though...." Erza said stopping and holding out the key. Lucy squealed and ran over to Erza taking the key and hugging her.

Dr. Octavius had the attention of everyone at the demonstration. Iris looked over to the others in her group and chuckled looking at their expressions, she gently shook her head as she went back to writing notes in her notepad.

"I really could have used the money for rent..." Lucy said folding her arms, again her chance for rent money was taken away.
"I did accept the gate key though...." Erza said stopping and holding out the key. Lucy squealed and ran over to Erza taking the key and hugging her.

Dr. Octavius had the attention of everyone at the demonstration. Iris looked over to the others in her group and chuckled looking at their expressions, she gently shook her head as she went back to writing notes in her notepad.
Ben looked at Junior. "Let me see you're Omnitrix. I want to know what alien's you have right now." He said looking through his younger self's playlist. "You're going on the ship. If Erza or Lucy ask you to do something do it." He said. "Aw man..." Junior said. "What about the Pink haired guy and the ice guy they seem way more fun." Ben rolled his eyes. "That's why they aren't your role models for the day. Lucy and Erza are."

"It's like a basketball sized star kept stable by a magnetic field constantly bombarding it with the matching charge on all sides to repel it. To keep it from growing. And it's powering its own magnetic field so it can't go down unless the power source itself dies." Peter whispered.

Ben looked at Junior. "Let me see you're Omnitrix. I want to know what alien's you have right now." He said looking through his younger self's playlist. "You're going on the ship. If Erza or Lucy ask you to do something do it." He said. "Aw man..." Junior said. "What about the Pink haired guy and the ice guy they seem way more fun." Ben rolled his eyes. "That's why they aren't your role models for the day. Lucy and Erza are."

"It's like a basketball sized star kept stable by a magnetic field constantly bombarding it with the matching charge on all sides to repel it. To keep it from growing. And it's powering its own magnetic field so it can't go down unless the power source itself dies." Peter whispered.
Lucy's excitement over the key died down when she found out that they were going to go back home on a pirate ship "I don't think I want to get on that ship... it's freaking me out!" she said. "the ship isn't so bad Lucy..." Erza said as the pirates on board cheered and waved at Erza and Lucy gave her a look. "the crew of the ship has grown quite fond of me..." Erza said "well come along everyone..." she added climbing aboard the ship.

"it's amazing....its something out of science fiction.........but it's a bit scary at the same time..." she said looking away from the stage and over at Peter and Cisco who seemed to be the most excited about what they were seeing at the demonstration.

Lucy's excitement over the key died down when she found out that they were going to go back home on a pirate ship "I don't think I want to get on that ship... it's freaking me out!" she said. "the ship isn't so bad Lucy..." Erza said as the pirates on board cheered and waved at Erza and Lucy gave her a look. "the crew of the ship has grown quite fond of me..." Erza said "well come along everyone..." she added climbing aboard the ship.

"it's amazing....its something out of science fiction.........but it's a bit scary at the same time..." she said looking away from the stage and over at Peter and Cisco who seemed to be the most excited about what they were seeing at the demonstration.
Junior followed them looking around "A pirate ship? COOOOL." Ben looked at the water next to the ship. "Nah I'll still swim." He tapped the Omnitrix and slammed down the core turning into a creature none of his newfound friends had yet seen. "RIPJAWS!"

Junior followed them looking around "A pirate ship? COOOOL." Ben looked at the water next to the ship. "Nah I'll still swim." He tapped the Omnitrix and slammed down the core turning into a creature none of his newfound friends had yet seen. "RIPJAWS!"
The pirates welcomed them on board before the ship started to move. Natsu leaned over to the side of the ship already feeling sick. Lucy folded her arms leaning against the railing jumping and quickly moving away as Natsu trying not to barf pointed at Ripjaws down below. "what is that thing?!"

The pirates welcomed them on board before the ship started to move. Natsu leaned over to the side of the ship already feeling sick. Lucy folded her arms leaning against the railing jumping and quickly moving away as Natsu trying not to barf pointed at Ripjaws down below. "what is that thing?!"
"Don't be rude Pinky. And don't you dare speed on me." Ripjaws said. Natsu would see the Omnitrix on his shoulder.

Suddenly there was spike flare from the star. "Oh no..." Peter said. "It's destabilizing."

"Don't be rude Pinky. And don't you dare speed on me." Ripjaws said. Natsu would see the Omnitrix on his shoulder.

Suddenly there was spike flare from the star. "Oh no..." Peter said. "It's destabilizing."
Hearing the voice coming from the water Lucy walks back over to the railing and looked down. "Oh it is Ben...." she said noticing the Omnitrix "..that transformed of yours is very creepy looking..."
"....oh..." Natsu said noticing the Omnitrix as well "no promises!" He added leaning back over as his cheeks grew.

The other people observing did not noticed and just awwwed at the marvel infront of them.
Caitlin felt her heart drop, getting the same feeling as then the ecelerator exploded.
"We have to get everyone out and as far from this building as possible..." Aqua Whispered.

Hearing the voice coming from the water Lucy walks back over to the railing and looked down. "Oh it is Ben...." she said noticing the Omnitrix "..that transformed of yours is very creepy looking..."
"....oh..." Natsu said noticing the Omnitrix as well "no promises!" He added leaning back over as his cheeks grew.

The other people observing did not noticed and just awwwed at the marvel infront of them.
Caitlin felt her heart drop, getting the same feeling as then the ecelerator exploded.
"We have to get everyone out and as far from this building as possible..." Aqua Whispered.
"Ripjaws is cool." He said. "I can go anywhere I like in the water."

"If that thing explodes it'll cause the same damage as a Nuclear Warhead. We've got to find a way to shut it down before that happens." Peter said. Suddenly it spiked out again and hit Octavius sending him flying back fusing the arms to his central nervous system. People noticed that.

"Ripjaws is cool." He said. "I can go anywhere I like in the water."

"If that thing explodes it'll cause the same damage as a Nuclear Warhead. We've got to find a way to shut it down before that happens." Peter said. Suddenly it spiked out again and hit Octavius sending him flying back fusing the arms to his central nervous system. People noticed that.
"I guess that is very useful....but your still kinda scary looking..." Lucy replied.

"Oh.....right running would bot help at all..." Aqua replied understanding now that moving the people away had no point. Stabilizing or shutting it down was their best option.
As Octavius was sent flying back people yelled and started to panic. Getting up and running towards the doors.

"I guess that is very useful....but your still kinda scary looking..." Lucy replied.

"Oh.....right running would bot help at all..." Aqua replied understanding now that moving the people away had no point. Stabilizing or shutting it down was their best option.
As Octavius was sent flying back people yelled and started to panic. Getting up and running towards the doors.
Ripjaws just dived into the water and kept swimming.

As people left not paying attention to what was going on Peter stealthily webbed all the camera's blocking their view. "We gotta go now!" Cisco yelled grabbing Caitlin and Iris and practically dragging them out. Peter began to pull off his clothes revealing the red and blue suit beneath. Barry ran and came back seconds later suites up.

Ripjaws just dived into the water and kept swimming.

As people left not paying attention to what was going on Peter stealthily webbed all the camera's blocking their view. "We gotta go now!" Cisco yelled grabbing Caitlin and Iris and practically dragging them out. Peter began to pull off his clothes revealing the red and blue suit beneath. Barry ran and came back seconds later suites up.
Lucy watches as Ripjaw desapears into the sea before looking away. Standing up from leaning against the railing, her eyes land of the kid version of Ben. "How you doing Junor? " she asked walking over to the kind, wondering how he was feeling being in a new place from were he came from

"wait we are going to losse Barry, Peter and Aqua!" Iris yelled out as she was being pulled away by Cisco.
"Dont worry Iris they are right behind us" Caitlin added, knowing it was a lie but that's all she could think off.
Aqua quickly got out of her normal clothing, having started to wear her suite under her clothing as well. She placed on her mask before shutting off her image inducer. "How are we supposed to get that thing from whiping out the whole city?.." she asked turning to both Barry and Peter, as she had not the slightest clue how that could be done.

Lucy watches as Ripjaw desapears into the sea before looking away. Standing up from leaning against the railing, her eyes land of the kid version of Ben. "How you doing Junor? " she asked walking over to the kind, wondering how he was feeling being in a new place from were he came from

"wait we are going to losse Barry, Peter and Aqua!" Iris yelled out as she was being pulled away by Cisco.
"Dont worry Iris they are right behind us" Caitlin added, knowing it was a lie but that's all she could think off.
Aqua quickly got out of her normal clothing, having started to wear her suite under her clothing as well. She placed on her mask before shutting off her image inducer. "How are we supposed to get that thing from whiping out the whole city?.." she asked turning to both Barry and Peter, as she had not the slightest clue how that could be done.
"Don't call me that." He said. He looked around. "Man this is so boring. I thought a pirate ship would be fun."

"I have a few ideas. If it really is like a compressed star than it'll burn even without Oxygen." Peter said. "It hasn't built enough energy to power itself. It must be plugged into something." He looked over at a huge power cord. "Bingo!" He jumped toward but his Soider-Sense went off as he did. "Spider-Seeaaaahnce!" He yelled as he was hit back by a metal tentacle.

"Don't call me that." He said. He looked around. "Man this is so boring. I thought a pirate ship would be fun."

"I have a few ideas. If it really is like a compressed star than it'll burn even without Oxygen." Peter said. "It hasn't built enough energy to power itself. It must be plugged into something." He looked over at a huge power cord. "Bingo!" He jumped toward but his Soider-Sense went off as he did. "Spider-Seeaaaahnce!" He yelled as he was hit back by a metal tentacle.
"well, what would you like us to call you?" Lucy asked, "I don't know...this ship is creepy to me,..."

Aqua watched as Peter spoke, she could tell his mind was raising with ideas and possibilities of how to stabilize the felling energy orb. "Spidy! Are you okay?" She asked as a metal tentacle came out of nowhere and hit Peter.

"well, what would you like us to call you?" Lucy asked, "I don't know...this ship is creepy to me,..."

Aqua watched as Peter spoke, she could tell his mind was raising with ideas and possibilities of how to stabilize the felling energy orb. "Spidy! Are you okay?" She asked as a metal tentacle came out of nowhere and hit Peter.
"My name is Ben." He said looking around. He got a mischievous smile and activated his own Omnitrix.

"Ow..." He said. "Leave it alone it'll stablaize!" Octavius yelled

"My name is Ben." He said looking around. He got a mischievous smile and activated his own Omnitrix.

"Ow..." He said. "Leave it alone it'll stablaize!" Octavius yelled
"okay but that might get a bit confusing....." Lucy said as she turned to the younger Ben as he activated his Omnitrix and getting a bad feeling from it.

"It's obviously not stabilized,...if nothing is done you and everyone in this city will be whipped out" Octi said

"okay but that might get a bit confusing....." Lucy said as she turned to the younger Ben as he activated his Omnitrix and getting a bad feeling from it.

"It's obviously not stabilized,...if nothing is done you and everyone in this city will be whipped out" Octi said
He slammed down on his Omnitrix. He transformed into Heatblast. Unlike the Ben they knew he didn't call out his name.

Peter ran for the power cable again.

He slammed down on his Omnitrix. He transformed into Heatblast. Unlike the Ben they knew he didn't call out his name.

Peter ran for the power cable again.
"Ben I don't think that transformation of yours is such a good idea in a wooden ship..." Lucy said panicking a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back