• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"It'll be fine." Heatblast said. "I'm just so bored!" He stretched and accident blew a hole in the ships hull.
"ME SHIP!!!!" they hear the pirate captain yell "NATSU!" Erza yelled as she came storming over only to see Natsu throwing up chunks. She quickly turns to the side catching sight of Tiny Ben and Lucy. Lucy held out her hands and took a few steps away. "What...were you thinking?!..."

Another metallic tentacle comes down towards Peter once more, trying to keep him from doing anything.

"ME SHIP!!!!" they hear the pirate captain yell "NATSU!" Erza yelled as she came storming over only to see Natsu throwing up chunks. She quickly turns to the side catching sight of Tiny Ben and Lucy. Lucy held out her hands and took a few steps away. "What...were you thinking?!..."

Another metallic tentacle comes down towards Peter once more, trying to keep him from doing anything.
"I didn't mean to. This is so boring.' Heatblast said.

He managed to dodge this time.

"I didn't mean to. This is so boring.' Heatblast said.

He managed to dodge this time.
"that is no excuse for destroying items, less items that don't belong to you...... it's careless and you can endanger others around you.." Erza scolded him

"I said not do touch it!" Octavius yelled as he slammed another metallic tentacle, just missing Peter. "you will not mess with my work!"

"that is no excuse for destroying items, less items that don't belong to you...... it's careless and you can endanger others around you.." Erza scolded him

"I said not do touch it!" Octavius yelled as he slammed another metallic tentacle, just missing Peter. "you will not mess with my work!"
"Oh come on lady. The boat's still going what's the big deal?" He asked. Ripjaws had climbed onto the boat. "The bug deal is that the Omnitrix isn't a toy. You can use it for recreation after you have a handle on it." He slapped Heatblast's dial and forecd him to change back. "Hey! How'd you do that?" He asked. "Not important.' he said. "Teach me." Junior said. "No." Ripjaws said changing back into an angry looking Ben. "You aren't ready. And if you keep acting this way you won't be for a long time."

"Look Doctor. I respect your work. Really I do. Your contribution to the field of prosthetics and cybernetics is practically unrivaled. But my common sense tells me than an explosion the size of a Nuclear Warhead is not the preferable ending to this demonstration."

"Oh come on lady. The boat's still going what's the big deal?" He asked. Ripjaws had climbed onto the boat. "The bug deal is that the Omnitrix isn't a toy. You can use it for recreation after you have a handle on it." He slapped Heatblast's dial and forecd him to change back. "Hey! How'd you do that?" He asked. "Not important.' he said. "Teach me." Junior said. "No." Ripjaws said changing back into an angry looking Ben. "You aren't ready. And if you keep acting this way you won't be for a long time."

"Look Doctor. I respect your work. Really I do. Your contribution to the field of prosthetics and cybernetics is practically
unrivaled. But my common sense tells me than an explosion the size of a Nuclear Warhead is not the preferable ending to this demonstration."
(It did not send me a notification for multiverse....>-> but should have Doc accept the help or be all squish the bug!)

"Not such a big deal?! It doesn't matter if...." Erza said stoping as Ben walked over transforming out of Ripjaw. Erza folded her arms as she leand her weight on one of her legs. She was angered for the tiny Ben's actions but at the same time she was quite surprised as Ben's reaction of what had happened.

(It did not send me a notification for multiverse....>-> but should have Doc accept the help or be all squish the bug!)

"Not such a big deal?! It doesn't matter if...." Erza said stoping as Ben walked over transforming out of Ripjaw. Erza folded her arms as she leand her weight on one of her legs. She was angered for the tiny Ben's actions but at the same time she was quite surprised as Ben's reaction of what had happened.
(I'll worry about it. I'll need you to play someone else later)

"But-" Junior said. "No buts. I'm in charge and it's my job to teach you to be responsible with the most powerful object in the universe. So no going alien unless it's an emergency."

"But-" Junior said. "No buts. I'm in charge and it's my job to teach you to be responsible with the most powerful object in the universe. So no going alien unless it's an emergency."
Erza was quite impressed at Ben, she had really thought that Ben would not be able to place any discipline on Junior and this was proving her wrong.

Erza was quite impressed at Ben, she had really thought that Ben would not be able to place any discipline on Junior and this was proving her wrong.
Junior walked off mumbling angrily. He looked at Natsu. "You look like you could use some relief." He said

It lasted the few hours the trip took.

Peter unplugged the machine and it turned off. "NO!" Octavius yelled.
The ship reached the port and everyone made their way down and off the ship. "so long me beauty," they yelled waving at the group and the ship sailed off. Erza gently smiled and waved back as the ship left.

Aqua watched at her end as it gets turned off, the city should be safe now from the explosion

The ship reached the port and everyone made their way down and off the ship. "so long me beauty," they yelled waving at the group and the ship sailed off. Erza gently smiled and waved back as the ship left.

Aqua watched at her end as it gets turned off, the city should be safe now from the explosion
"So where's the TV? And the video games? Are there roller coasters where we're going?" Junior asked. "Doesn't exist here, doesn't exist here, and no." Ben said. "What. Aw Man this place is boring." Junior pouted. "It's not boring it just takes some getting used to..." He said he looked at the others as they stopped with horrified faces. "What?" He looked where they were looking. "Oh man." Ben said.

Peter picked up the now unconcious Octavius. "I'm gonna take him to the hospital." He said. He crawled out a window and as he got ready to websling saw a light flash. He didn't think too much about it the moment unaware that one Iris West had just snapped a picture of the "Crawler"

"So where's the TV? And the video games? Are there roller coasters where we're going?" Junior asked. "Doesn't exist here, doesn't exist here, and no." Ben said. "What. Aw Man this place is boring." Junior pouted. "It's not boring it just takes some getting used to..." He said he looked at the others as they stopped with horrified faces. "What?" He looked where they were looking. "Oh man." Ben said.

Peter picked up the now unconcious Octavius. "I'm gonna take him to the hospital." He said. He crawled out a window and as he got ready to websling saw a light flash. He didn't think too much about it the moment unaware that one Iris West had just snapped a picture of the "Crawler"
( XD okaies)
The group finds themselves staring up at the Fairy Tail Guild, which was torn apart by metal rods. The large metal rods stuck out throughout the building. Lucy gasped covering her mouth as she looked up at the guild. "who would do such a thing!" Erza said anger bubbling inside of her. " Phantom is who did this..." the voice of Mirajane could be heard behind the group.

Iris smiled lowering her small digital camera and placing it in her pocket, she got the picture of the crawler. Iris had broken away from Cisco and Caitlin during the commotion as they ran away. She knew either the Strike or Crawlers would definitely show up and she was not about to miss her chance to get a picture of either of them.

( XD okaies)
The group finds themselves staring up at the Fairy Tail Guild, which was torn apart by metal rods. The large metal rods stuck out throughout the building. Lucy gasped covering her mouth as she looked up at the guild. "who would do such a thing!" Erza said anger bubbling inside of her. " Phantom is who did this..." the voice of Mirajane could be heard behind the group.

Iris smiled lowering her small digital camera and placing it in her pocket, she got the picture of the crawler. Iris had broken away from Cisco and Caitlin during the commotion as they ran away. She knew either the Strike or Crawlers would definitely show up and she was not about to miss her chance to get a picture of either of them.
Ben turned back to see the beautiful woman. It took a second for him to notice his stare linger on her. Before he caught himself. "Phantom who?" He and Junior both said.

Peter dropped him off at a hospital and headed back to the apartment. He saw Aqua on Iris' blog looking grim. "Hey Aqua... What's wrong?"

Ben turned back to see the beautiful woman. It took a second for him to notice his stare linger on her. Before he caught himself. "Phantom who?" He and Junior both said.

Peter dropped him off at a hospital and headed back to the apartment. He saw Aqua on Iris' blog looking grim. "Hey Aqua... What's wrong?"
"I am sorry you all had to come home to this....but we tried,.....but there was nothing we could do to stop them..." Mirajane said with sadness in her voice.

Aqua was sitting on the couch as Peter came in "Peter...um..." she bit her lip and she stood up and walked over to him "It's Iris...I think she was separated from Caitlin and Cisco and made her way back to the convention..." she said holding up her phone to Peter "she managed to get a very clear picture of you when you left with the Doc."

"I am sorry you all had to come home to this....but we tried,.....but there was nothing we could do to stop them..." Mirajane said with sadness in her voice.

Aqua was sitting on the couch as Peter came in "Peter...um..." she bit her lip and she stood up and walked over to him "It's Iris...I think she was separated from Caitlin and Cisco and made her way back to the convention..." she said holding up her phone to Peter "she managed to get a very clear picture of you when you left with the Doc."
For some reason it bothered him to see Mirajane sad. "Only one thing for it." Ben said. "I'll have to fix it."

He looked at the picture. He read the headline. "Proof that the impossible is possible... Sounds like what Barry's been saying for years." He said. "Joe is not gonna be happy about this."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back