• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Erza nodded back and left for her home.

"Ill go get that made for you" Mira jane said getting up from the chair and making her way out of Ben's room.

(okaies I will play Mr.Icy) As Barry and Peter reach the robbery the armored vehicle was hooked on to a tow truck. The two drivers of the armored vehicle were kneeling on the ground being held to gunpoint, while one of the men looked inside the vehicle.
Junior ran all over the place looking at everything.

Ben laid back on his bed. Did he jump the gun in this whole fairy tail thing? He sat up. He needed to do some serious thinking.

Spider-Man landed on too of the vehicle. "You know it's probably easier to just rob an ATM machine. Look how much equipment you brought for this heist. That's gotta set you back at least half of what this is worth."

Junior ran all over the place looking at everything.

Ben laid back on his bed. Did he jump the gun in this whole fairy tail thing? He sat up. He needed to do some serious thinking.

Spider-Man landed on too of the vehicle. "You know it's probably easier to just rob an ATM machine. Look how much equipment you brought for this heist. That's gotta set you back at least half of what this is worth."
The people of Magnolia did pay too much attention to him going on with their normal every day to day business.

Mirajane made her way into the rebuild guild, making the smoothie as the rest of the guild left the basement. The other guild members packing into the main room looking around in amazement that everything was back to normal.

Upon hearing something land on the roof of the armed vehicle the man poked outside to take a look.

The people of Magnolia did pay too much attention to him going on with their normal every day to day business.

Mirajane made her way into the rebuild guild, making the smoothie as the rest of the guild left the basement. The other guild members packing into the main room looking around in amazement that everything was back to normal.

Upon hearing something land on the roof of the armed vehicle the man poked outside to take a look.
Ben eventually showed up at the guild.

"Hi." Spider-Man said webbing his eye.siddenly Barry was taking out guards.

Ben eventually showed up at the guild.

"Hi." Spider-Man said webbing his eye.siddenly Barry was taking out guards.
"great work Ben!.....the guild is looking better than ever!" some of the members cheered as he entered the guildhall, everything to have returned to normal.

"ah!, what the hell!" the man yelled trying to de-web his eyes, falling out to the truck and on to the floor. In a panic on of the drivers tried to run only to get shot by one of the gunmen.

"great work Ben!.....the guild is looking better than ever!" some of the members cheered as he entered the guildhall, everything to have returned to normal.

"ah!, what the hell!" the man yelled trying to de-web his eyes, falling out to the truck and on to the floor. In a panic on of the drivers tried to run only to get shot by one of the gunmen.
Ben just sat down and got a smoothie.

Peter and Barry went to make sure he was okay and the crooks escaped. "You get him to the ER. I'll take care of the baddies." Peter said. Barry nodded and rushed away. Peter got up and attempted to fire a webline to follow them. PTTH was the sound he heard. He looked at his webshooter. "Pth. You don't go Pth you go thwip!" He said. "Crap I didn't have time to refill my web fluid." (The tried and true Spidey trope. Need the bad guy to get away? Shazam! No more web)

Ben just sat down and got a smoothie.

Peter and Barry went to make sure he was okay and the crooks escaped. "You get him to the ER. I'll take care of the baddies." Peter said. Barry nodded and rushed away. Peter got up and attempted to fire a webline to follow them. PTTH was the sound he heard. He looked at his webshooter. "Pth. You don't go Pth you go thwip!" He said. "Crap I didn't have time to refill my web fluid." (The tried and true Spidey trope. Need the bad guy to get away? Shazam! No more web)
Mirajane smiled glad to see that Ben was feeling better, walking off to tend to others in the guild bringing them food and drink.

(lol that is so true XD forgot about that...poor spidy)
Sirens could be heard in the distance closing into the location of the robbery. 'PING!' A message about the robbery and location being sent out to both Barry's and Peter's from the CCPD.

Mirajane smiled glad to see that Ben was feeling better, walking off to tend to others in the guild bringing them food and drink.

(lol that is so true XD forgot about that...poor spidy)
Sirens could be heard in the distance closing into the location of the robbery. 'PING!' A message about the robbery and location being sent out to both Barry's and Peter's from the CCPD.
Peter switched back into a suit and tie and made it look as though he was already checking the seen.

His gaze lingered on Mirajane for a long while.

Peter switched back into a suit and tie and made it look as though he was already checking the seen.

His gaze lingered on Mirajane for a long while.
Joe and Eddie got out of their vehicles as other cops did as well, closing off the road and site. "Look at that Peter is already here" Eddie pointed out.
Joe didn't say anything figuring he might have already been at the scene already. "Where's Berry?..." Joe asked walking over to Peter as he took a look at the two vehicles in front of them.

"Dose someone like Mirajane?" Quitely and teasingly Lucy spoke. She walked over to check on how he was feeling, noticing his gaze on Mirajane.

Joe and Eddie got out of their vehicles as other cops did as well, closing off the road and site. "Look at that Peter is already here" Eddie pointed out.
Joe didn't say anything figuring he might have already been at the scene already. "Where's Berry?..." Joe asked walking over to Peter as he took a look at the two vehicles in front of them.

"Dose someone like Mirajane?" Quitely and teasingly Lucy spoke. She walked over to check on how he was feeling, noticing his gaze on Mirajane.
"He's dealing with a medical emergency." He said just vague enough as not to arouse suspicion with Eddie. "I was in the neighborhood when I got the call so I figured I'd get a head start."

"What? No. Shut up." He said. "oh man you so do." Junior said.

"He's dealing with a medical emergency." He said just vague enough as not to arouse suspicion with Eddie. "I was in the neighborhood when I got the call so I figured I'd get a head start."

"What? No. Shut up." He said. "oh man you so do." Junior said.
"Oh okay" Eddie nodded accepting Peter's response. "So, Peter have you found anything out...what did they take?.." Joe asked as he waked over to the truck to take a look inside.

Lucy chuckled "I was just teassing, but I think Junior is right ...you do like her" Lucy said seeing how flustered Ben got.

"Oh okay" Eddie nodded accepting Peter's response. "So, Peter have you found anything out...what did they take?.." Joe asked as he waked over to the truck to take a look inside.

Lucy chuckled "I was just teassing, but I think Junior is right ...you do like her" Lucy said seeing how flustered Ben got.
"Nothing. Something must have spooked 'em." Peter said. "My guess is four baddies. Two to cover the guards. One to drive the vehicle." He walked to the back of the armored car. "And there are liquid nitrogen signs on the car. Probably froze it solid to make it brittle."

"I will throw both of you into space." He said.

"Nothing. Something must have spooked 'em." Peter said. "My guess is four baddies. Two to cover the guards. One to drive the vehicle." He walked to the back of the armored car. "And there are liquid nitrogen signs on the car. Probably froze it solid to make it brittle."

"I will throw both of you into space." He said.
" The Kahndaq Dynasty Diamond is on board this truck, we were lucky nothing was taken..." Joe answered before turning to Eddie "Eddie why don't you check if anything was left on the security cameras and as well check what was the condition of the drivers..." Joe added to which Eddie nodded and left. "so Peter guessing you two were here....anything you two saw?" he whispered to Peter.

Lucy chuckled and took a step back "woh Ben I promise I won't say anything"

" The Kahndaq Dynasty Diamond is on board this truck, we were lucky nothing was taken..." Joe answered before turning to Eddie "Eddie why don't you check if anything was left on the security cameras and as well check what was the condition of the drivers..." Joe added to which Eddie nodded and left. "so Peter guessing you two were here....anything you two saw?" he whispered to Peter.

Lucy chuckled and took a step back "woh Ben I promise I won't say anything"
"He tore off his mask when I webbed his face. Barry saw it too." He said.

He peered nat Junior. "What? I won't say anything." He said.

"He tore off his mask when I webbed his face. Barry saw it too." He said.

He peered nat Junior. "What? I won't say anything." He said.
"Ill have you two look through the mug shots to see if you guys can identify him.." Joe said writing down on his little notepad before placing it away.

"Think it's cute you like her though..." Lucy said taking a seat at the bar next to Ben , as she let out a small giggle

"Ill have you two look through the mug shots to see if you guys can identify him.." Joe said writing down on his little notepad before placing it away.

"Think it's cute you like her though..." Lucy said taking a seat at the bar next to Ben , as she let out a small giggle
"Cool." He got a call from Cisco. "What's up?" He asked. Harrison answered. "Come to star labs right away." (Remember this time Peter helped build the gun even if he didn't know what it was for)

He sighed and just reached his head on his arms. "Shush Lucy." He said. "I'm gonna go flying for a bit." He said. "Me too. I havn't done anything fun all day" Junior said.

Link was walking through magnolia and found a quiet place. If was peaceful and he seemed to be alone at the moment. He took off his tunic and his undershirt and most of his gear leaving him in just his white trousers. He took the Master Sword from it's scabbard and started training. (Be a good place for Erza to show up)

"Cool." He got a call from Cisco. "What's up?" He asked. Harrison answered. "Come to star labs right away." (Remember this time Peter helped build the gun even if he didn't know what it was for)

He sighed and just reached his head on his arms. "Shush Lucy." He said. "I'm gonna go flying for a bit." He said. "Me too. I haven't done anything fun all day" Junior said.

Link was walking through magnolia and found a quiet place. If was peaceful and he seemed to be alone at the moment. He took off his tunic and his undershirt and most of his gear leaving him in just his white trousers. He took the Master Sword from its scabbard and started training. (Be a good place for Erza to show up)
(It make since Peter would help out with inventions and gear with Cisco. Also, I felt bad for Cisco in that episode I wanted to give him a hug)
"Well your good to go, Peter, ill have Barry point out the guy for me when he gets back," Joe said climbing out of the truck and walking off to speak with the cops.

Lucy chuckled as she did the motion of my lips are sealed "you two have fun, I'm going to go home for the day" Lucy added stepping down from the barstool and leaving the guild.

Erza decided to take a walk, still a bit frustrated that the master had done nothing but a slap on the wrist for the others breaking guild rules. She came upon the quiet area in town, spotting Link from afar. She did not notice at first but she just stood there staring at him from afar as he wealed a sword training.

(It make since Peter would help out with inventions and gear with Cisco. Also, I felt bad for Cisco in that episode I wanted to give him a hug)
"Well your good to go, Peter, ill have Barry point out the guy for me when he gets back," Joe said climbing out of the truck and walking off to speak with the cops.

Lucy chuckled as she did the motion of my lips are sealed "you two have fun, I'm going to go home for the day" Lucy added stepping down from the barstool and leaving the guild.

Erza decided to take a walk, still a bit frustrated that the master had done nothing but a slap on the wrist for the others breaking guild rules. She came upon the quiet area in town, spotting Link from afar. She did not notice at first but she just stood there staring at him from afar as he wealed a sword training.
Peter went to starlabs and saw Harrison looking furious. "You look mad."

Ben and Junior went outside. They both turned into Stinkfly. Ben looked at Junior's version of Stinkfly. "That's lame."

Link was practicing sword technique. He was very well built. He wasn't burly but he was muscular.

Peter went to starlabs and saw Harrison looking furious. "You look mad."

Ben and Junior went outside. They both turned into Stinkfly. Ben looked at Junior's version of Stinkfly. "That's lame."

Link was practicing sword technique. He was very well built. He wasn't burly but he was muscular.
Caitlin stood to the side quietly looking over to Peter as he walked in.
"I am more than mad I am beyond furious, it seems a weapon you two had worked on is now missing, you don't happen to know where this weapon might be?" Harrison asked.

(the two Ben's are so harsh to each other XD. Also you think some of the townspeople would be fracking out a bit with them flying around?)

Erza lightly blushed when she caught herself staring at Link. In her mind, she quickly convinced herself she was just staring at his sword fighting technique and not his muscular arms. "that is quite the beautiful weapon you have there,...your technique is not half bad.." she called out having moved closed to were link was practicing.

Caitlin stood to the side quietly looking over to Peter as he walked in.
"I am more than mad I am beyond furious, it seems a weapon you two had worked on is now missing, you don't happen to know where this weapon might be?" Harrison asked.

(the two Ben's are so harsh to each other XD. Also you think some of the townspeople would be fracking out a bit with them flying around?)

Erza lightly blushed when she caught herself staring at Link. In her mind, she quickly convinced herself she was just staring at his sword fighting technique and not his muscular arms. "that is quite the beautiful weapon you have there,...your technique is not half bad.." she called out having moved closed to were link was practicing.
(nah. It's a magic world)
"Weapon? What weapon?" Peter said not realizing that the cold gun was supposed to be a weapon.

He looked at her and then at his sword. "It's called the Master Sword. A sacred blade that can seal away evil and cut through dark magic." He said. "Supposedly only Hyrule's true hero chosen by the Goddesses can wield it to its full power."

(nah. It's a magic world)
"Weapon? What weapon?" Peter said not realizing that the cold gun was supposed to be a weapon.

He looked at her and then at his sword. "It's called the Master Sword. A sacred blade that can seal away evil and cut through dark magic." He said. "Supposedly only Hyrule's true hero chosen by the Goddesses can wield it to its full power."
(I guess that is true...but you think like some might still get freaked out due to it being a strange creature....or you think the townspeople are just no phase anyone because of Fairy Tale being the towns guild XD lol)

"Peter...it seems that Cisco doesn't have a clue what has happen to it......so I will ask you again where is the gun you both worked together to build?" Harrison asked once more holding back the building up range he had inside of him.

"Fascinating,.... such a great weapon you possess in your hands." Erza replied intrigued to be speaking with a fellow warrior "out of curiosity if you do not mind....do you poses any other weapons?...or are you a one sword-wielding man?"

(I guess that is true...but you think like some might still get freaked out due to it being a strange creature....or you think the townspeople are just no phase anyone because of Fairy Tale being the towns guild XD lol)
They flew around for a while. "My stinfly is way cooler than your... uh-oh." Junior said as his Omnitrix flashed red.

"Peter...it seems that Cisco doesn't have a clue what has happen to it......so I will ask you again where is the gun you both worked together to build?" Harrison asked once more holding back the building up range he had inside of him.

"Fascinating,.... such a great weapon you possess in your hands." Erza replied intrigued to be speaking with a fellow warrior "out of curiosity if you do not mind....do you poses any other weapons?...or are you a one sword-wielding man?"
"Gun... Gun... The cold gun. That's supposed to be a weapon? I haven't seen it." He said.

He looked at her. "I have a few swords and artifacts of the past. But they're very old." He said. "I've managed to restore some of them." (This is my weak excuse for giving Link all of his stuff)

"Gun... Gun... The cold gun. That's supposed to be a weapon? I haven't seen it." He said.

He looked at her. "I have a few swords and artifacts of the past. But they're very old." He said. "I've managed to restore some of them." (This is my weak excuse for giving Link all of his stuff)
"I...its...the gold gun has been missing for two days Peter,...I think it might have been one of the janitors who didn't show up for work today..." Cisco added stumbling to speak "I...I think he took it....I just didn't think this..." Cisco was interrupted by Harrison slamming his fist on top of the desk as he rolled over to them. "no, neither of you two did anything, creating such a thing, a this that in theory could hurt anyone,...and in particular Barry Allen!"

(hey our RP so you can use any excuse that will have him have all of his stuff X3)
"Really?!" Erza said a bit excited before composing herself. She was curious to find out what type of weaponry did he collect and about these artifacts he had to manage to restore. "would you mind showing me? I am quite curious....I myself have quit my collection of armor and weaponry..."

"I...its...the gold gun has been missing for two days Peter,...I think it might have been one of the janitors who didn't show up for work today..." Cisco added stumbling to speak "I...I think he took it....I just didn't think this..." Cisco was interrupted by Harrison slamming his fist on top of the desk as he rolled over to them. "no, neither of you two did anything, creating such a thing, a this that in theory could hurt anyone,...and in particular Barry Allen!"

(hey our RP so you can use any excuse that will have him have all of his stuff X3)
"Really?!" Erza said a bit excited before composing herself. She was curious to find out what type of weaponry did he collect and about these artifacts he had to manage to restore. "would you mind showing me? I am quite curious....I myself have quit my collection of armor and weaponry..."
"What do you mean it was designed to hurt people?" He asked. He looked at Cisco. "When you talked about it. When we talked about. We talked about the practical applications, helping with global warming, refreezing the icecaps. Making the places that are supposed to be cold, cold again why would be a weapon combat-" It hit him. "Speed and cold are opposites." He sighed and looked at Doctor Harrison. "I assumed it was a prototype for a much more nimble cause..."

He went over to his belt. He reached his arm all the way into the very small pocket on it. Pulling out a slew of weaponry and items.

"What do you mean it was designed to hurt people?" He asked. He looked at Cisco. "When you talked about it. When we talked about. We talked about the practical applications, helping with global warming, refreezing the icecaps. Making the places that are supposed to be cold, cold again why would be a weapon combat-" It hit him. "Speed and cold are opposites." He sighed and looked at Doctor Harrison. "I assumed it was a prototype for a much more nimble cause..."

He went over to his belt. He reached his arm all the way into the very small pocket on it. Pulling out a slew of weaponry and items.
Cisco felt extremely bad, the idea of the cold gun was indeed to help out as well but as well he had to make something that he could use to protect himself and the others if Barry turned out to be evil. "I'm sorry Peter I should have told you...I..." Both Peter and Cisco were interrupted but Harrison once more "I do not care, what this gun was going to be used for a nimble cause or not...you of all people know how I feel about weapons Cisco. They do not belong in STAR Labs....I don't want to hear any more excuses...I want you two to figure out how to locate and get this weapon back...and you will do that right now!" Harrison said before rolling away.

Erza watched attentively as he went over to his belt and out of a small pocket pulling out an array of weaponry and items. "Amazing!" she said in aww as she went over to take a look as each and every item he pulled out.

Cisco felt extremely bad, the idea of the cold gun was indeed to help out as well but as well he had to make something that he could use to protect himself and the others if Barry turned out to be evil. "I'm sorry Peter I should have told you...I..." Both Peter and Cisco were interrupted but Harrison once more "I do not care, what this gun was going to be used for a nimble cause or not...you of all people know how I feel about weapons Cisco. They do not belong in STAR Labs....I don't want to hear any more excuses...I want you two to figure out how to locate and get this weapon back...and you will do that right now!" Harrison said before rolling away.

Erza watched attentively as he went over to his belt and out of a small pocket pulling out an array of weaponry and items. "Amazing!" she said in aww as she went over to take a look as each and every item he pulled out.
Peter watched him roll off. Sure thing Harrison. I'll let you be my boss. Just as soon as you get off that chair. His grim expreason towards Harrison probably wasn't unpriced but either of them.

He pulled out probably his second lose used weapon. A sturdy bow with a some but elegant design.

Ben walked back into the guild dragging Junior by the ear. "Ow. Hey! Let go!" He said. "Let go? You almost set my room on fire. You don't turn Heatblast in someone's room that's just wrong. I almost lost my limited edition Super Slammer Space Age Poster. Do you know how long I waited in line to get that?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back