• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Peter watched him roll off. Sure thing Harrison. I'll let you be my boss. Just as soon as you get off that chair. His grim expreason towards Harrison probably wasn't unpriced but either of them.

He pulled out probably his second lose used weapon. A sturdy bow with a some but elegant design.

Ben walked back into the guild dragging Junior by the ear. "Ow. Hey! Let go!" He said. "Let go? You almost set my room on fire. You don't turn Heatblast in someone's room that's just wrong. I almost lost my limited edition Super Slammer Space Age Poster. Do you know how long I waited in line to get that?"
"Peter, you don't have to worry about looking for the weapon...this is all my fault ill take care of locating it.." Cisco said as Peter watched Harrison roll away.

"you have quite the number of weapons and extremely impressive ones of that.....would you care to gander at my collection?... I hold about 100 different types of armor and over 200 different types of weapons...." she replied with a smirk quite proud of her collection of weaponry and more so her armor.

"oh, no did your little brother almost destroyed one of your favorite posters?" Mirajane asked watching as Ben pulled in Junior by his ear into the guild. causing a lot of those inside to look over. (Mirajane knows its not his little brother. Ben doesn't know Lucy somewhat explained it to her, but she just likes referring to Junior that way)

"Peter, you don't have to worry about looking for the weapon...this is all my fault ill take care of locating it.." Cisco said as Peter watched Harrison roll away.

"you have quite the number of weapons and extremely impressive ones of that.....would you care to gander at my collection?... I hold about 100 different types of armor and over 200 different types of weapons...." she replied with a smirk quite proud of her collection of weaponry and more so her armor.

"oh, no did your little brother almost destroyed one of your favorite posters?" Mirajane asked watching as Ben pulled in Junior by his ear into the guild. causing a lot of those inside to look over. (Mirajane knows its not his little brother. Ben doesn't know Lucy somewhat explained it to her, but she just likes referring to Junior that way)
Peter nodded. "Good." He gave Cisco a harsh look. "The next time I'm building a weapon with you I expect to be told." He walked off as Aqua walked in. He looked at her still frowning.

In the hideout Snart's goons had left. He was getting ready to use the cold gun when someone interrupted him. "Such a clever device. An inventory you are not hut you are clever with your weapon of choice."

Peter nodded. "Good." He gave Cisco a harsh look. "The next time I'm building a weapon with you I expect to be told." He walked off as Aqua walked in. He looked at her still frowning.

In the hideout Snart's goons had left. He was getting ready to use the cold gun when someone interrupted him. "Such a clever device. An inventory you are not hut you are clever with your weapon of choice."
Cisco looked down he had let everyone down, he didn't say anything else just nodded at Peter before he walked away. Aqua cheerful smile quickly went away as she noticed the look on Peter's face as he looked at her as he made his way out. She turned back to quickly look at Cisco who was looking at the ground looking guilty and Caitlin who had a sad look. Aqua turned away and followed Peter "Peter what happened?... what's wrong?.." she asked in a worried tone.

Snart was admiring the cold gun in his hands. He was about to fire the gun as a random object when heard the voice behind him he turned around to point the gun at the person "and you are?"

Cisco looked down he had let everyone down, he didn't say anything else just nodded at Peter before he walked away. Aqua cheerful smile quickly went away as she noticed the look on Peter's face as he looked at her as he made his way out. She turned back to quickly look at Cisco who was looking at the ground looking guilty and Caitlin who had a sad look. Aqua turned away and followed Peter "Peter what happened?... what's wrong?.." she asked in a worried tone.

Snart was admiring the cold gun in his hands. He was about to fire the gun as a random object when heard the voice behind him he turned around to point the gun at the person "and you are?"
He walked right up to concrete wall and punched it full force leaving a sizable hole. And a bloodied fist. "The cold gun I helped Cisco build. I just learned what it was for. To kill Barry."

"It's not a big deal." Junior said. "So what if I mess around a bit with the watch. No one can really beat me. I mean they don't beat you and-" "And I have nine years of experience on you." Ben said. "You can't just muscle it all the time you have to think." "Pfft. Whatever." Junior said. Ben was very close to slapping him. "Alright. Then I'll teach you." He stood up on the table. "HEY TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU THAT WANTS TO FIGHT ME. BEAT THE KID IN A MATCH AND I'LL FIGHT YOU!" He announce to the ENTIRE guild.

It wasn't long before their armory and weapons show turned into a sparring match. Link was given one of Erza's swords to use. He was a well versed swordsman. Erza couldn't help but notice the swear glisten off his body in the light.

He walked right up to concrete wall and punched it full force leaving a sizable hole. And a bloodied fist. "The cold gun I helped Cisco build. I just learned what it was for. To kill Barry."

"It's not a big deal." Junior said. "So what if I mess around a bit with the watch. No one can really beat me. I mean they don't beat you and-" "And I have nine years of experience on you." Ben said. "You can't just muscle it all the time you have to think." "Pfft. Whatever." Junior said. Ben was very close to slapping him. "Alright. Then I'll teach you." He stood up on the table. "HEY TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU THAT WANTS TO FIGHT ME. BEAT THE KID IN A MATCH AND I'LL FIGHT YOU!" He announce to the ENTIRE guild.

It wasn't long before their armory and weapons show turned into a sparring match. Link was given one of Erza's swords to use. He was a well versed swordsman. Erza couldn't help but notice the swear glisten off his body in the light.
Aqua followed Peter outside the building and towards the concrete wall she did not say anything just watched him punch the wall, wincing a bit as she saw the hole on the wall and his bloody fist. Was Peter sure he helped build such a thing? No of course he was, he wouldn't be this mad if he wasn't. But Aqua just felt that that just couldn't all be true, she really wanted to give Cisco the benefit of the drought. There had to be more to it than just that. "Peter, did you talk with Cisco....maybe it was as a precaution....maybe he was scared Barry would turn into a bady like the other metahumans we have encounter...Barry is his friend...Cisco wouldn't want to hurt him...." Aqua replied.

The attention went straight to Ben as he stood upon the table and announce to everyone he would fight them if they won a fight against Junior. You did not have to tell along of the members twice as they quickly started offering to fight against the boy. "Oh dear...." Mirajane softly said to herself as the hall burst into an uproar. She was really unsure if this all was such a good idea.

(This whole idea with the two of them showing off weapons and fighting lol.., it's their form of flirting? 🤣)
Erza had chosen the perfect armor for their sparring match, it had been a very long time since she had such an opponent that wealed a weapon and was such a top swordsman like she was. Erza made sure not to hold back and show him how skillful she was although with out her noticing she would ever so often become distracted. Her eyes catching the sight of how the sweat glistens off his body in the sunlight.

Aqua followed Peter outside the building and towards the concrete wall she did not say anything just watched him punch the wall, wincing a bit as she saw the hole on the wall and his bloody fist. Was Peter sure he helped build such a thing? No of course he was, he wouldn't be this mad if he wasn't. But Aqua just felt that that just couldn't all be true, she really wanted to give Cisco the benefit of the drought. There had to be more to it than just that. "Peter, did you talk with Cisco....maybe it was as a precaution....maybe he was scared Barry would turn into a bady like the other metahumans we have encounter...Barry is his friend...Cisco wouldn't want to hurt him...." Aqua replied.

The attention went straight to Ben as he stood upon the table and announce to everyone he would fight them if they won a fight against Junior. You did not have to tell along of the members twice as they quickly started offering to fight against the boy. "Oh dear...." Mirajane softly said to herself as the hall burst into an uproar. She was really unsure if this all was such a good idea.

(This whole idea with the two of them showing off weapons and fighting lol.., it's their form of flirting? 🤣)
Erza had chosen the perfect armor for their sparring match, it had been a very long time since she had such an opponent that wealed a weapon and was such a top swordsman like she was. Erza made sure not to hold back and show him how skillful she was although with out her noticing she would ever so often become distracted. Her eyes catching the sight of how the sweat glistens off his body in the sunlight.
"Doesn't matter. He didn't tell me what it was really for. He lied to me." Peter said

Junior took this offer wanting something to do. "Alright who's first?" He asked. (you can pick who fights him)

He dodged and weaved through attacks. His shield was still resting against the tree and it seemed that without it he preferred dodging over blocking. She was no slouch either but eventually he saw her leave an opening. Once when she got distracted he rolled around her and grabbed her from behind. He pulled her arm in such a way that she had to let go of her weapon.

"Doesn't matter. He didn't tell me what it was really for. He lied to me." Peter said

Junior took this offer wanting something to do. "Alright who's first?" He asked. (you can pick who fights him)

He dodged and weaved through attacks. His shield was still resting against the tree and it seemed that without it he preferred dodging over blocking. She was no slouch either but eventually he saw her leave an opening. Once when she got distracted he rolled around her and grabbed her from behind. He pulled her arm in such a way that she had to let go of her weapon.
"Right he didn't...I'm sorry" Aqua replied feeling sorry for the rift between the two. She wrapped his hand in a handkerchief "come on let get away from here." she said grabbing his arm and gently pulled him to follow her. She wasn't sure were to go just felt it was best if Peter was away from STAR labs at the moment.

(this was challenging who would stand up to face the kid in a fight and I think Jet and Dory, because he is a kid and in their minds, it would be easy to bet Junior so they can fight Ben and score points to impress Levy. I also thought about going with Elfman.....but I don't he would be one to take on the first round)
"I'll take you on" Jet stepped forward a slim, young man with orange hair and a light-brown coat with yellowish fur trimmings.

It happened quickly, she hadn't expected it, she had left and opening something she never really did. Her distraction caused her to lose focus and Link had been observant and took his chance. Link pulled her arm in such a way it caused her to lose grip on her sword and drop it. She would have to focus on her hand-to-hand combat but when she moved his hold on her was strong, this causing her cheeks to flush red. If this was a life and death situation she would break free even if it meant breaking her arm in the process. "I surrender..." she softly soak not too keen in the word.

"Right he didn't...I'm sorry" Aqua replied feeling sorry for the rift between the two. She wrapped his hand in a handkerchief "come on let get away from here." she said grabbing his arm and gently pulled him to follow her. She wasn't sure were to go just felt it was best if Peter was away from STAR labs at the moment.

(this was challenging who would stand up to face the kid in a fight and I think Jet and Dory, because he is a kid and in their minds, it would be easy to bet Junior so they can fight Ben and score points to impress Levy. I also thought about going with Elfman.....but I don't he would be one to take on the first round)
"I'll take you on" Jet stepped forward a slim, young man with orange hair and a light-brown coat with yellowish fur trimmings.

It happened quickly, she hadn't expected it, she had left and opening something she never really did. Her distraction caused her to lose focus and Link had been observant and took his chance. Link pulled her arm in such a way it caused her to lose grip on her sword and drop it. She would have to focus on her hand-to-hand combat but when she moved his hold on her was strong, this causing her cheeks to flush red. If this was a life and death situation she would break free even if it meant breaking her arm in the process. "I surrender..." she softly soak not too keen in the word.
Peter followed her wordlessly.

Junior smiled. "Alright let's do it." He ran outside.

Link let her go and walked to his gear. He pulled out two glass bottles filled with ice cold water.

Peter followed her wordlessly.

Junior smiled. "Alright let's do it." He ran outside.

Link let her go and walked to his gear. He pulled out two glass bottles filled with ice cold water.
They walked away from STAR labs in silence. "Peter....maybe doing some swinging will help clear your mind?" She suggested braking the silence.

Jet walked outside followed by most of the guild members standing around the two ready to watch the fight. "You got this Jet!" Dory yelled out in incuragment. "When ever your ready kid" Jet said condefently

Erza stood there rubbing her arm after he let go of her. She felt defeted but had admiration that it was against a skillfully swordsmen as herself

They walked away from STAR labs in silence. "Peter....maybe doing some swinging will help clear your mind?" She suggested braking the silence.

Jet walked outside followed by most of the guild members standing around the two ready to watch the fight. "You got this Jet!" Dory yelled out in incuragment. "When ever your ready kid" Jet said condefently

Erza stood there rubbing her arm after he let go of her. She felt defeted but had admiration that it was against a skillfully swordsmen as herself
"No." He said. "I need to go to work. There's still the mystery of not-actually-paralyzed- Wells to solve."

"This'll be no sweat for Diamondhead." He said selecting his alien and slamming down. He looked at his hands. "Cannonbolt?! Oh man."

Link gave her one of the bottles of water.

"No." He said. "I need to go to work. There's still the mystery of not-actually-paralyzed- Wells to solve."

"This'll be no sweat for Diamondhead." He said selecting his alien and slamming down. He looked at his hands. "Cannonbolt?! Oh man."

Link gave her one of the bottles of water.
(So apparently my phone never sent the reply >->)
"oh...and right,....how would one even prove that he is faking it?...he has everyone fooled" Aqua replied.

Jet quickly speeds forward, rushing towards Cabbonbolt landing a kick.

"thank you" Erza quietly said taking the bottle of water. she opened it and took a sip "you really are quite the swordsmen Link"

(So apparently my phone never sent the reply >->)
"oh...and right,....how would one even prove that he is faking it?...he has everyone fooled" Aqua replied.

Jet quickly speeds forward, rushing towards Cabbonbolt landing a kick.

"thank you" Erza quietly said taking the bottle of water. she opened it and took a sip "you really are quite the swordsmen Link"
"No idea." Peter said.

He had rolled into a ball. The attack had little effect. Ben smiled a little. At least this version of him had the same skill to improvise that he did back when he used have troubles with mistransformations. Cannonbolt shot into jet sending him flying.

He nodded as he sat on a rock.

"No idea." Peter said.

He had rolled into a ball. The attack had little effect. Ben smiled a little. At least this version of him had the same skill to improvise that he did back when he used have troubles with mistransformations. Cannonbolt shot into jet sending him flying.

He nodded as he sat on a rock.
Aqua sighs "This is going to be difficult....can't really pull him off the chair and make him walk...even if your scanner has proven he is lining....doing so would just be so mean...and well...messed up"

The crowd took a step to the side as Jet flew past them and up to the sky. Many of that watching started to think twice about challenging the boy. "Jet couldn't bet you but you aren't a match against me !" Dory said stepping forward from the crowd.

"really, you surprised me back there.... it has been a while since I had a good sparing match with someone as skillful as you" she added.

Aqua sighs "This is going to be difficult....can't really pull him off the chair and make him walk...even if your scanner has proven he is lining....doing so would just be so mean...and well...messed up"

The crowd took a step to the side as Jet flew past them and up to the sky. Many of that watching started to think twice about challenging the boy. "Jet couldn't bet you but you aren't a match against me !" Dory said stepping forward from the crowd.

"really, you surprised me back there.... it has been a while since I had a good sparing match with someone as skillful as you" she added.
"Yeah." He said. "He has to have an endgame in mind.'

(What does Dory do?) Cannombolts Omnitrix beeped red he changed back. "Hold on. Gimme a few minutes."

"Flattering." He said. "But not enough. I need to train more."

"Yeah." He said. "He has to have an endgame in mind.'

(What does Dory do?) Cannombolts Omnitrix beeped red he changed back. "Hold on. Gimme a few minutes."

"Flattering." He said. "But not enough. I need to train more."
"wounder what it could be?" she said thinking, she sighed holding a large stand of hair that flowed over her shoulder...I don't know but Mr. Wells makes me really nervous...he kinda scared me a bit..." Aqua added

(plant magic with the use of seeds) "real battle doesn't wait for no one kid you have to be ready for anything," Dory said tossing tiny seed to the ground a few inches from juniors feet. Large vines burst out from the ground with fists at the end, aiming at Junior and pummeling him with punches.

"I understand...one is never done training, there is always room for improvement.." Erza said with a gentle nod

"wounder what it could be?" she said thinking, she sighed holding a large stand of hair that flowed over her shoulder...I don't know but Mr. Wells makes me really nervous...he kinda scared me a bit..." Aqua added

(plant magic with the use of seeds) "real battle doesn't wait for no one kid you have to be ready for anything," Dory said tossing tiny seed to the ground a few inches from juniors feet. Large vines burst out from the ground with fists at the end, aiming at Junior and pummeling him with punches.

"I understand...one is never done training, there is always room for improvement.." Erza said with a gentle nod
He put his arm around her. "Well he hasn't tried anything yet. Maybe he just gets his kicks with this hole paralyzed routine."

He started running around. "Whoa! Hey!" He dodged the vines as best he could. "Come on you stupid watch. Give me someone good already." He kept slapping the watch but it was still in the red. Ben didn't do anything. He wondered how Ben responded to danger when he was trapped in human form.

"No. I'm not strong enough." He said.

He put his arm around her. "Well he hasn't tried anything yet. Maybe he just gets his kicks with this hole paralyzed routine."

He started running around. "Whoa! Hey!" He dodged the vines as best he could. "Come on you stupid watch. Give me someone good already." He kept slapping the watch but it was still in the red. Ben didn't do anything. He wondered how Ben responded to danger when he was trapped in human form.

"No. I'm not strong enough." He said.
"Thats right he hasn't, and maybe your right...maybe just likes the added attention...... or maybe thinking about it being in a chair just brings less attention to him."

Dory throws another row of seeds as new vines spring out reaching over to junior and racing around his legs causing him to trip forward. 'That was simple..' Dory smirks as he makes his way over to the boy.

"Your pretty strong... but keep on training....I know you will be stronger" Erza said finishing her water and leaning off the tree "thanks Link" she said giving him a small smile and walked off.

"Thats right he hasn't, and maybe your right...maybe just likes the added attention...... or maybe thinking about it being in a chair just brings less attention to him."

Dory throws another row of seeds as new vines spring out reaching over to junior and racing around his legs causing him to trip forward. 'That was simple..' Dory smirks as he makes his way over to the boy.

"Your pretty strong... but keep on training....I know you will be stronger" Erza said finishing her water and leaning off the tree "thanks Link" she said giving him a small smile and walked off.
"We could go to the museum to the diamond that they've put on display." He said.

Junior rolled into his back. His Omnitrix was green. "YES!" He selected his alien and transformed into XLR8. He ran around Dory.

He waved and went back to practicing. He had to get back to his world. He had to face Ganondorf again. He only hoped that when they next met he'd have the strength to actually win.

"We could go to the museum to the diamond that they've put on display." He said.

Junior rolled into his back. His Omnitrix was green. "YES!" He selected his alien and transformed into XLR8. He ran around Dory.

He waved and went back to practicing. He had to get back to his world. He had to face Ganondorf again. He only hoped that when they next met he'd have the strength to actually win.
(just a thought...AQua must be super light being short and then with her type of bone structure due to her quick....just a random thought that poped into my head at work XD)
"Sure why not, I overheard people talking about it in the cafe....we might come upon something exciting at the museum..." she said

"wow he might be faster than Jet..." Dory said to himself as XLR8 started to run around him. Dory toses more seeds trying to catch XLR8 but ended up entangling himself with his vines.

A smile laid across Erza's face as she walked back home feeling much more cheerful than earlier, even stopping by the bakery to get a slice of strawberry shortcake.

(just a thought...AQua must be super light being short and then with her type of bone structure due to her quick....just a random thought that poped into my head at work XD)
"Sure why not, I overheard people talking about it in the cafe....we might come upon something exciting at the museum..." she said

"wow he might be faster than Jet..." Dory said to himself as XLR8 started to run around him. Dory toses more seeds trying to catch XLR8 but ended up entangling himself with his vines.

A smile laid across Erza's face as she walked back home feeling much more cheerful than earlier, even stopping by the bakery to get a slice of strawberry shortcake.
Peter nodded. "I need some good old fashion learning to get this taste out of my mouth."

As Erza went to get her cake Junior over did it with his speed throwing Dory into her. And making her drop the cake. (Ooh the ever present Strawberry shortcake. Junior's in trouble)

Peter nodded. "I need some good old fashion learning to get this taste out of my mouth."

As Erza went to get her cake Junior over did it with his speed throwing Dory into her. And making her drop the cake. (Ooh the ever present Strawberry shortcake. Junior's in trouble)
"We could see if the museum offers tours, you could get extra facts and more from that" Aqua suggested.

(oh course Erza loves her strawberry shortcake, it brings her all the joy. Oh no Junior what did you do! he is so in trouble)
Erza happily smiled as she thanked the baker and left the bakery happily with her cake slice in her hand. As she took a step forward Dory crashed into her. She sat up tossing the dizzy Dory to the side, noticing her slice of cake out of its container, the poor strawberries, and cream splattered about the floor. Erza growled as she stood up and quickly made her way over to the crowd of Fairy Tale wizards and the cheering junior in the middle of it all. In a quick swoop she picked up Junior by the back of the shirt and looked over at everyone in the fighting circle with death eyes. "this ends NOW!..."

"We could see if the museum offers tours, you could get extra facts and more from that" Aqua suggested.

(oh course Erza loves her strawberry shortcake, it brings her all the joy. Oh no Junior what did you do! he is so in trouble)
Erza happily smiled as she thanked the baker and left the bakery happily with her cake slice in her hand. As she took a step forward Dory crashed into her. She sat up tossing the dizzy Dory to the side, noticing her slice of cake out of its container, the poor strawberries, and cream splattered about the floor. Erza growled as she stood up and quickly made her way over to the crowd of Fairy Tale wizards and the cheering junior in the middle of it all. In a quick swoop she picked up Junior by the back of the shirt and looked over at everyone in the fighting circle with death eyes. "this ends NOW!..."
Junior panicked and slammed the Omnitrix multiple times. It was still recharging. "Erza." Ben said. "What happened why are you so upset all a sudden?"

Junior panicked and slammed the Omnitrix multiple times. It was still recharging. "Erza." Ben said. "What happened why are you so upset all a sudden?"
"stop that! " Erza said as Junior slammed down on to his Omnitrix time and time again. "your idiotic excuse for fighting caused me to lose something dear to me.....and why was Junior out here fighting?"

"stop that! " Erza said as Junior slammed down on to his Omnitrix time and time again. "your idiotic excuse for fighting caused me to lose something dear to me.....and why was Junior out here fighting?"
"Training." Ben said. "Trying to teach him that he needs to use his brain sometimes."

"Training." Ben said. "Trying to teach him that he needs to use his brain sometimes."
"It does not seem like much training,... just you encouraging him to just pick fights. He can cause damage to the city and might endanger the townspeople" She said not letting go of Junior of he just dangles there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back