• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
(basically Makarov out in buddy system to keep everyone safe in case phantom lord came back. In this case junior was paired up with the main cast and Ben was paired up with the Strauss family)
(Ooh! The buddy system! Oh my gosh ๐Ÿ˜† I got so confused due to your typo and it did not help that I did not remember that they had the buddy system in the episode. It's been a while since I seen the episodes. Oh also because its been a slow morning at work and just sitting here I been reading our past rp replies to kill the time)

(Ooh! The buddy system! Oh my gosh ๐Ÿ˜† I got so confused due to your typo and it did not help that I did not remember that they had the buddy system in the episode. It's been a while since I seen the episodes. Oh also because its been a slow morning at work and just sitting here I been reading our past rp replies to kill the time)
(I do that all the time)

(I do that all the time)
(Really? I didn't know others did that too๐Ÿ˜†. This is my first time reading back on this rp in particular, I done the highschool and Hogwarts one)
Erza steps to the side as Lucy kicked Natsu, watching the boy drop to the ground before looking over at Lucy. "I am quite sorry for intruding in your lovely home Lucy...but the master has placed new regulations on the guild. We are to stay in groups until further notice..."
"Is it due to the guild hall being distroyed" Lucy asked. "Thats correct..." Erza added.

"Do you really think Phantom would attack any of us Elfman?....they never done more than distroyed our things or stolen jobs....do you really think they might do more?..." Mirajane asked

(Really? I didn't know others did that too๐Ÿ˜†. This is my first time reading back on this rp in particular, I done the highschool and Hogwarts one)
Erza steps to the side as Lucy kicked Natsu, watching the boy drop to the ground before looking over at Lucy. "I am quite sorry for intruding in your lovely home Lucy...but the master has placed new regulations on the guild. We are to stay in groups until further notice..."
"Is it due to the guild hall being distroyed" Lucy asked. "Thats correct..." Erza added.

"Do you really think Phantom would attack any of us Elfman?....they never done more than distroyed our things or stolen jobs....do you really think they might do more?..." Mirajane asked
"Don't know why Ben said I should hang with you guys and not him." Junior shrugged. He saw the papers of the book Lucy was writing. "Hey what's that?" He ran over and started reading them.

"No idea." Elfman said. "Like I said before. If they actually hurt someone all bets are off." Ben said.

"Don't know why Ben said I should hang with you guys and not him." Junior shrugged. He saw the papers of the book Lucy was writing. "Hey what's that?" He ran over and started reading them.

"No idea." Elfman said. "Like I said before. If they actually hurt someone all bets are off." Ben said.
"Hey! Hands off of that!" Lucy said snaching the papers out of Junior's hands. "Has no one ever told you not to touch others people stuff!" Lucy said angrily hugging the papers to her self.

"And no one would say otherwise...you really wouldn't be the only one made if someone was hurt...." Mirajane sighed taking a seat "I really hope it dosent go down to that"

"Hey! Hands off of that!" Lucy said snaching the papers out of Junior's hands. "Has no one ever told you not to touch others people stuff!" Lucy said angrily hugging the papers to her self.

"And no one would say otherwise...you really wouldn't be the only one made if someone was hurt...." Mirajane sighed taking a seat "I really hope it dosent go down to that"
"Grandpa and Gwen said that all the time. Why?"

Ben started fiddling with the Omnitrix. As mature as he was he and Junior were very similar in some ways.

"Grandpa and Gwen said that all the time. Why?"

Ben started fiddling with the Omnitrix. As mature as he was he and Junior were very similar in some ways.
(I'm reading the part with our bounty hunters going after a rancor)
"Then why haven't you lean not to touch peoples stuff?!" Lucy yelled back "everyone out of my room Now!!!" Lucy yelled pushing them all out and slaming the door shut still noticing she was just in her towel.

"How many things can you turn into Ben?" Mirajane asked braking the silence after watching him fiddle with the Omnitrix

(I'm reading the part with our bounty hunters going after a rancor)
"Then why haven't you lean not to touch peoples stuff?!" Lucy yelled back "everyone out of my room Now!!!" Lucy yelled pushing them all out and slaming the door shut still noticing she was just in her towel.

"How many things can you turn into Ben?" Mirajane asked braking the silence after watching him fiddle with the Omnitrix
(what page was that? I forget. I need to start writing down notes for this thread to remember past events) Junior instead went through whatever he was allowed to touch leaving a mess in his wake.

"Over a million. This world had added on too of that. So far I can transform into Happy's species and the demons from Galuna on here." He said. "Before you ask no I don't know everything I can turn into. I doubt I'll ever transform into absolutely everything I can become."

(what page was that? I forget. I need to start writing down notes for this thread to remember past events) Junior instead went through whatever he was allowed to touch leaving a mess in his wake.

"Over a million. This world had added on too of that. So far I can transform into Happy's species and the demons from Galuna on here." He said. "Before you ask no I don't know everything I can turn into. I doubt I'll ever transform into absolutely everything I can become."
(That was page 96 were they get the job and Aqua had that sad nightmare vision thing)

"Nooo my home! " Lucy yelled out seeing the mess as she steped out of her room. She smacked Junior on the head. "Your not allowed to touch anything!, everything is off limits!" She said before turning to the others "guys can't we just stay in someone else's home...why mine?!" He pleaed "well I live in the girls dormitories their isn't room for everyone..." Erza quickly replied knowing Junior would just kill himself with all the weapons she has at home.

"Thats amazing, your abilities are amazing....I don't think I have ever knew someone which such a transformation ability as yours" Mirajane said

(That was page 96 were they get the job and Aqua had that sad nightmare vision thing)

"Nooo my home! " Lucy yelled out seeing the mess as she steped out of her room. She smacked Junior on the head. "Your not allowed to touch anything!, everything is off limits!" She said before turning to the others "guys can't we just stay in someone else's home...why mine?!" He pleaed "well I live in the girls dormitories their isn't room for everyone..." Erza quickly replied knowing Junior would just kill himself with all the weapons she has at home.

"Thats amazing, your abilities are amazing....I don't think I have ever knew someone which such a transformation ability as yours" Mirajane said
"And my place is too small." Natsu said.

Be shrugged. "It's not really anything to do with me. It's the Omnitrix."

"And my place is too small." Natsu said.

Be shrugged. "It's not really anything to do with me. It's the Omnitrix."
Lucy didn't bother asking Link as he was new in this world and he was more likely at the dorms as well. "Gray?..." she asked hopefully

"But the Omnitrix is yours and you are using it so it's still your power even if it's not happening naturally..." she added

Lucy didn't bother asking Link as he was new in this world and he was more likely at the dorms as well. "Gray?..." she asked hopefully

"But the Omnitrix is yours and you are using it so it's still your power even if it's not happening naturally..." she added
He just shrugged. Link bowed. "I'm sorry for the intrusion. Truely the only reason I'm here is because Erza told me too. As I am still not a guild member"

Ben shrugged. "I guess."

He just shrugged. Link bowed. "I'm sorry for the intrusion. Truely the only reason I'm here is because Erza told me too. As I am still not a guild member"

Ben shrugged. "I guess."
(The whole thing with Earl and Emily and her father ๐Ÿ’” also need to draw Aqua in the dragon ball armor like I did with Peter for you....aside from other drawings)
"Its alright Link I ain't mad at you...just have to get use to this" Lucy said with a sigh, she was stuck here with everyone even if she didn't like it. She turned and grabing Junior picking up the boy to look at her "and you! You will pick up all this mess....you also better not use that watch of yours or ill have Erza hurt you" she threatened Junior

(The whole thing with Earl and Emily and her father ๐Ÿ’” also need to draw Aqua in the dragon ball armor like I did with Peter for you....aside from other drawings)
"Its alright Link I ain't mad at you...just have to get use to this" Lucy said with a sigh, she was stuck here with everyone even if she didn't like it. She turned and grabing Junior picking up the boy to look at her "and you! You will pick up all this mess....you also better not use that watch of yours or ill have Erza hurt you" she threatened Junior
"Hey let go!" Junior said.

"I'm gonna go to the guild and grab everyone smoothie. Elfman what do you want?" Ben asked. "A manly flavor like pineapple." Elfman said. He nodded. "Mirajane?"

"Hey let go!" Junior said.

"I'm gonna go to the guild and grab everyone smoothie. Elfman what do you want?" Ben asked. "A manly flavor like pineapple." Elfman said. He nodded. "Mirajane?"
"Are you going to clean up this mess you made or not?" Lucy firmly said.

(๐Ÿคฃ pineapple is manly, love it)
"I would like to try a mango one if you have any...but Ben you can't go out on your own remember the master wants up to stay in groups..." Mirajaine said

"Are you going to clean up this mess you made or not?" Lucy firmly said.

(๐Ÿคฃ pineapple is manly, love it)
"I would like to try a mango one if you have any...but Ben you can't go out on your own remember the master wants up to stay in groups..." Mirajaine said
Junior just pouted.

Ben transformed into XLR8. "He'll never notice."

Junior just pouted.

Ben transformed into XLR8. "He'll never notice."
"go on then ...return everything to how you found it" Lucy said letting Junior go.

"Alright then" Mirajane replied
(kinda want them to have to go through Ben's memories a second time. Realized here was a lot I missed.aybe have the fairy tail characters go through instead)
(we can do that if you like I don't mind ^-^)

"go on then ...return everything to how you found it" Lucy said letting Junior go.

"Alright then" Mirajane replied

(we can do that if you like I don't mind ^-^)
He started putting things away.

He started to strain. "Oh man... not again." He fell forward to the ground.

Octavius walked into Snart's view. "I was merely complimenting your weapon, I however prefer to make my own."

He started putting things away.

He started to strain. "Oh man... not again." He fell forward to the ground.

Octavius walked into Snart's view. "I was merely complimenting your weapon, I however prefer to make my own."
Lucy stood there supervising Junior with arms folded.

Mirajane gasped as Ben only took a few steps forward and fell over. "Ben!" She said running over to him, she quickly checking unsure what could have caused him to collapse.

"Who's asking?....give me a good reason as to why I shouldn't use this weapon on you" Snart asked never pointing the gun away from Octaviust

Lucy stood there supervising Junior with arms folded.

Mirajane gasped as Ben only took a few steps forward and fell over. "Ben!" She said running over to him, she quickly checking unsure what could have caused him to collapse.

"Who's asking?....give me a good reason as to why I shouldn't use this weapon on you" Snart asked never pointing the gun away from Octaviust
The Omnitrix beeped. "Omnitrix host in peril. Current state identified as terrorling curse. Must find willing participants to enter temporal lobe and help Omnitrix host survive" It said. (Pick whoever you wanna bring as for anyone one the outside this journey is only going to be a few minutes I'd reccomend Mirajane, Natsu, Grey, Erza at least though)

"Doctor Otto Octavius, we have a mutual enemy my friend. Or rather two... mutual enemies. The streak and that low life wall crawler.

The Omnitrix beeped. "Omnitrix host in peril. Current state identified as terrorling curse. Must find willing participants to enter temporal lobe and help Omnitrix host survive" It said. (Pick whoever you wanna bring as for anyone one the outside this journey is only going to be a few minutes I'd reccomend Mirajane, Natsu, Grey, Erza at least though)

"Doctor Otto Octavius, we have a mutual enemy my friend. Or rather two... mutual enemies. The streak and that low life wall crawler.
(I like the pick of those four for sure) "Elfman pick up Ben we have to go get help, "Mirajane told her brother as they left their home and rushed over to Lucy's home. Not even knocking they burst through the door of her apartment. "Something is wrong with Ben!" Mirajane said as they busted through. "his watch thingy keeps peeping away saying he is in peril and he won't wake up and something about hosts!" she added as Elman sat Ben down on Lucy's couch.

"Oh I heard of you, you indeed cause quite a panic a day ago... I am listening...those two did indeed cause such a nuisance,....so what can you bring to the table that can be of assistance?" Snart asked lowering the cold gun.

(I like the pick of those four for sure) "Elfman pick up Ben we have to go get help, "Mirajane told her brother as they left their home and rushed over to Lucy's home. Not even knocking they burst through the door of her apartment. "Something is wrong with Ben!" Mirajane said as they busted through. "his watch thingy keeps peeping away saying he is in peril and he won't wake up and something about hosts!" she added as Elman sat Ben down on Lucy's couch.

"Oh I heard of you, you indeed cause quite a panic a day ago... I am listening...those two did indeed cause such a nuisance,....so what can you bring to the table that can be of assistance?" Snart asked lowering the cold gun.
"Willing subjects must enter hosts mind to save it. 6 hours to host death."

"You want the diamond. I want Spider-Man dead. We have different goals but could mutually benifit eachother.

"Willing subjects must enter hosts mind to save it. 6 hours to host death."

"You want the diamond. I want Spider-Man dead. We have different goals but could mutually benefit eachother.
"We must not waste any time" Erza said standing up

"...not a bad trade...I accept your offer..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back