• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Junior was stuck cleaning and Link declined to go as well.
"go on we will take care of Ben out here" Lucy added, she was not about to go and leave the others in her home alone. "go on sis they have a man here ill watch over them" Elfman said folding his arms. Mirajane nodded "lets go"

"go on we will take care of Ben out here" Lucy added, she was not about to go and leave the others in her home alone. "go on sis they have a man here ill watch over them" Elfman said folding his arms. Mirajane nodded "lets go"
It was dark. And inky blackness.

It was dark. And inky blackness.
"How will we know how to help Ben?" Mirajane thought out loud as she kept close to the others. "We will find a way, Natsu you think you can provide us some light?...just don't go crazy..." Erza said wondering if their magic worked here.

"How will we know how to help Ben?" Mirajane thought out loud as she kept close to the others. "We will find a way, Natsu you think you can provide us some light?...just don't go crazy..." Erza said wondering if their magic worked here.
"Don't bother. I know what to do." Ben said appearing. He looked 10.

"Don't bother. I know what to do." Ben said appearing. He looked 10.
"Ben?.." Mirajane steps forward really wondering if it was Ben or Junior who had managed to jump into Ben's mind as well. "are you alright? do you know what's going on?" Mirajane asked worried not even sure if this 10-year-old Ben even knew

"Ben?.." Mirajane steps forward really wondering if it was Ben or Junior who had managed to jump into Ben's mind as well. "are you alright? do you know what's going on?" Mirajane asked worried not even sure if this 10-year-old Ben even knew
"Yeah. Something similar happened to me a year ago." He said looking around. "Don't know what's causing it this time though."

"Yeah. Something similar happened to me a year ago." He said looking around. "Don't know what's causing it this time though."
Mirajane kneeled down to the 10 year old height. "Well dont worry about it Ben we are here to help okay, we arnt leaving until we can figure out a way to bring you back to us."

Mirajane kneeled down to the 10 year old height. "Well dont worry about it Ben we are here to help okay, we arnt leaving until we can figure out a way to bring you back to us."
"I know how. You'll have to walk through my memories." He said. (most of the same ones will be here but after rewatching the series I know other that are also really important were left out)

"Well then. I say we go see the home your soon to be diamond." Octavius said.

"I know how. You'll have to walk through my memories." He said. (most of the same ones will be here but after rewatching the series I know other that are also really important were left out)

"Well then. I say we go see the home your soon to be diamond." Octavius said.
(Oh okay sounds like a plan)
"Alright then we will" Mirajane said standing up and continuing with the others.

"I was thinking of taking a tour or two....you know... get a scope of the place..." Snart said

(Oh okay sounds like a plan)
"Alright then we will" Mirajane said standing up and continuing with the others.

"I was thinking of taking a tour or two....you know... get a scope of the place..." Snart said
"We'll have to start at the beginning when I got the Omnitrix."

"Very good. You do that. Take these glasses they give me a camera feed of the tour. I will se what you see."

"We'll have to start at the beginning when I got the Omnitrix."

"Very good. You do that. Take these glasses they give me a camera feed of the tour. I will se what you see."
(yea worked a little longer today I thought I sent the reply...I don't think it ever went through)
"Alright, show us that memory then" Erza commented.

Snart took the glasses and gave them a look before placing them on and made his way to the museum.

(yea worked a little longer today I thought I sent the reply...I don't think it ever went through)
"Alright, show us that memory then" Erza commented.

Snart took the glasses and gave them a look before placing them on and made his way to the museum.
(just making sure. Lots of people at work today were sad so I felt the need to check)

(just making sure. Lots of people at work today were sad so I felt the need to check)
(*the biggest hugs* are you okay? Im sorry a lot of people were sad. I was a bit sad last night and a bit this morning... but I am okay....just feel very tired, like drained.)

(*the biggest hugs* are you okay? Im sorry a lot of people were sad. I was a bit sad last night and a bit this morning... but I am okay....just feel very tired, like drained.)
(I'm fin just also a little drained) Ben led them through the inky blackness. They found themselves at his school yard. Two kids were picking on a kid for cash. "It was the last day of school. The start of the best summer ever. Followed by a lot of best evers." Ben said. "Those two are JT and Cash. They were the school bullies. They're better now. Well Cash is. I don't know where JT is anymore." He said.
The two bullies were still picking on the kid when someone yelled at them. It was Ben. The memory Ben. "Leave him alone." He said. He didn't have the Omnitrix currently on his wrist. "This was before I even knew about the Omnitrix.

While at the musem Peter seemed to cheer up for a bit. Until he saw Snart. He went wide eyed.

(I'm fin just also a little drained) Ben led them through the inky blackness. They found themselves at his school yard. Two kids were picking on a kid for cash. "It was the last day of school. The start of the best summer ever. Followed by a lot of best evers." Ben said. "Those two are JT and Cash. They were the school bullies. They're better now. Well Cash is. I don't know where JT is anymore." He said.
The two bullies were still picking on the kid when someone yelled at them. It was Ben. The memory Ben. "Leave him alone." He said. He didn't have the Omnitrix currently on his wrist. "This was before I even knew about the Omnitrix.

While at the musem Peter seemed to cheer up for a bit. Until he saw Snart. He went wide eyed.
(make sure you rest and relax)
"despicable..." Erza said folding her arms watching the two boys picking on a kid for money. "good that he changed.....he was a horrible child" Erza commented with a frown as she continued to watch.

Aqua was having a good time at the museum and was learning quite a bit about the city, as this museum had a great share of local history within. Aqua looked over to Peter trying to see what Peter saw that had him in shock "what is it Peter?"

(make sure you rest and relax)
"despicable..." Erza said folding her arms watching the two boys picking on a kid for money. "good that he changed.....he was a horrible child" Erza commented with a frown as she continued to watch.

Aqua was having a good time at the museum and was learning quite a bit about the city, as this museum had a great share of local history within. Aqua looked over to Peter trying to see what Peter saw that had him in shock "what is it Peter?"
"What are you gonna do about it Tennyson?" Cash asked. Ben yelled rushing at them which ended in Ben and the other kid both getting strung up to the by their undies.

"Nothing. Time to go." He said calling Joe.

"What are you gonna do about it Tennyson?" Cash asked. Ben yelled rushing at them which ended in Ben and the other kid both getting strung up to the by their undies.

"Nothing. Time to go." He said calling Joe.
"ooh, poor Ben..." Mirajane said as she saw Ben and the other boy up in the tree.

Aqua didn't question the sudden action and followed Peter out of the museum

"ooh, poor Ben..." Mirajane said as she saw Ben and the other boy up in the tree.

Aqua didn't question the sudden action and followed Peter out of the museum
Ben shrugged. "Eh as far as painful experiences go that doesn't even make top thousand for the summer."

"Come on Joe pick up."

Ben shrugged. "Eh as far as painful experiences go that doesn't even make top thousand for the summer."

"Come on Joe pick up."
"well I see you do improve in your fighting skills as you age,....as you had none" Erza commented

"Hi Peter, sorry I was on another call..."Joe answered

"well I see you do improve in your fighting skills as you age,....as you had none" Erza commented

"Hi Peter, sorry I was on another call..."Joe answered
"Hey I was just a kid you know." Ben said. An RV pulled up to Ben and the kid. "Come on Ben we're burning daylight." A voice said. An elderly man with white hair and a eed flower shirt was driving it. He was obviously a little overweight but... not necessarily out of shape. A fitfat figure.

"He's been casing the museum." Peter said. "He's gonna make a move soon. I'm gonna pull the fire alarm and get everyone out, can you call Barry?"

"Hey I was just a kid you know." Ben said. An RV pulled up to Ben and the kid. "Come on Ben we're burning daylight." A voice said. An elderly man with white hair and a eed flower shirt was driving it. He was obviously a little overweight but... not necessarily out of shape. A fitfat figure.

"He's been casing the museum." Peter said. "He's gonna make a move soon. I'm gonna pull the fire alarm and get everyone out, can you call Barry?"
"Is that your grandfather?" Mirajane asked watching the older man steping out of the vehicle.

"Snart?" The museum director had just called him about a suspicious man. I had to be him Barry had pointed the mug shot and Peter had just spoted him. "Just be careful Peter, make sure everyone get out safe, I'll call Barry so he can join you soon.." Joe added hanging up and calling Barry shortly after.

Last edited:
Snart

"Is that your grandfather?" Mirajane asked watching the older man steping out of the vehicle.

"Snart?" The museum director had just called him about a suspicious man. I had to be him Barry had pointed the mug shot and Peter had just spoted him. "Just be careful Peter, make sure everyone get out safe, I'll call Barry so he can join you soon.." Joe added hanging up and calling Barry shortly after.
"Grandpa Max." He said. Grandpa got them both down and memory Ben went I to the RV at first not noticing the red headed girl with him. "This is gonna be the best vacation ev-" he looked at her. "What are you doing here!? What is SHE doing here!?"

Peter slowly backtracked and pulled the the fire alarm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back