• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Natsu reached his target, taking him by suprise. As the firey projectile hit smacked in the middle of the man. Sending him flying towards a wall of a building.

Aqua changed into her suit. Once changed she meet Peter outside.
It caused him to drop the flute. It wasn't going to wait any longer.

He was balancing on a street lamp. "Looks like we got AIM goons." He said.

It caused him to drop the flute. It wasn't going to wait any longer.

He was balancing on a street lamp. "Looks like we got AIM goons." He said.
Natsu got up shaking his head, he notice the flute and rand over to grab it.

Aqua looks up at him "right...well let's go stop them"

Natsu got up shaking his head, he notice the flute and rand over to grab it.

Aqua looks up at him "right...well let's go stop them"
It glowed a dark shade of purple and began transforming. (Gonna steal Natsu from ya. Cuz I need someone to play Erza and Lullaby)

"Sounds good just a hop. Skip and a-" A metal shield free the air knocking out a dozen AIM agent. Peter went wide eyed under his mask. "A red white and blue frisbee that can only mean..." He looked back to see the shield fly back into the hands of one of his idols. "Captain America..." Peter said. "Awesome..."

It glowed a dark shade of purple and began transforming. (Gonna steal Natsu from ya. Cuz I need someone to play Erza and Lullaby)

"Sounds good just a hop. Skip and a-" A metal shield free the air knocking out a dozen AIM agent. Peter went wide eyed under his mask. "A red white and blue frisbee that can only mean..." He looked back to see the shield fly back into the hands of one of his idols. "Captain America..." Peter said. "Awesome..."
(Gots it πŸ‘)
The small green car came to a screeching halt. Erza arrived at the scene along with gray and Lucy as the flute transformed.

Laughter could be heard around them as the flute smoked and purple lightning shoot out of it. "I grow tired of you fools!" A voice was heard as a large creature transformed from the flute. "I will devour all of your souls!" It said as its three eyes glowed purple.

Aqua was going to run off towards the AIM goons. Only to stop as a shield flew passed them knocking out the men. "Woh what was that?" She said looking back, spotting Captain America as his shield returned to him.

(Gots it πŸ‘)
The small green car came to a screeching halt. Erza arrived at the scene along with gray and Lucy as the flute transformed.

Laughter could be heard around them as the flute smoked and purple lightning shoot out of it. "I grow tired of you fools!" A voice was heard as a large creature transformed from the flute. "I will devour all of your souls!" It said as its three eyes glowed purple.

Aqua was going to run off towards the AIM goons. Only to stop as a shield flew passed them knocking out the men. "Woh what was that?" She said looking back, spotting Captain America as his shield returned to him.
Ben looked at it. "Uh... Yourna big one." He said. "But I've got bigger."

"The OG superhero. The man. The legend. The war hero lost in time. Captain Friggin America!" He yelled.

Ben looked at it. "Uh... Yourna big one." He said. "But I've got bigger."

"The OG superhero. The man. The legend. The war hero lost in time. Captain Friggin America!" He yelled.
"What is that thing?!" Lucy said shocked as she took a step back. Lullaby lean down to see who they he would eat first. "Lucy, Gray I need you two to get very one out of this town and as far as possible!" She ordered

Aqua only knew about Captain America from what she saw on television and magazines. He was one of the top heros out there and it was amusing to see Peter fan boy over him.

"What is that thing?!" Lucy said shocked as she took a step back. Lullaby lean down to see who they he would eat first. "Lucy, Gray I need you two to get very one out of this town and as far as possible!" She ordered

Aqua only knew about Captain America from what she saw on television and magazines. He was one of the top heros out there and it was amusing to see Peter fan boy over him.
Ben slammed down on the Omnitrix
"Swampfire! You're still made out of wood right?"

Captain America looked at him. "You must be Spider-Man. I've read about you on the bugle."

Ben slammed down on the Omnitrix
"Swampfire! You're still made out of wood right?"

Captain America looked at him. "You must be Spider-Man. I've read about you on the bugle."
Lullaby lifted its head up to the sky and opened its mouth. It send out a horrible stretching noise pearsing through everyone's ears.

Aqua wondered if Captain America thought of Spider-Man as a menis due to reading about him through the Bugle.

Last edited:
Lullaby lifted its head up to the sky and opened its mouth. It send out a horrible stretching noise pearsing through everyone's ears.

Aqua wondered if Captain America thought of Spider-Man as a menis due to reading about him through the Bugle.
Heatblast shot fire at it trying to burn it down.

"Tell me Spider-Man. How would you and your friend like to go on patrol with me today?"

Heatblast shot fire at it trying to burn it down.

"Tell me Spider-Man. How would you and your friend like to go on patrol with me today?"
Erza pulled out two swords jumping into the air and requipped "requip!...knight!" Her armor transformed as she flew up to the air slicing at the beast.
Lullaby roared at every hit by the wizards and Ben. "You all a nonsense!" It angrily roared as it swinged its arms at them uprooting trees and turning borders into pebbles

"Oh I'm up for it!" She replied turning to look up at Spidy

Erza pulled out two swords jumping into the air and requipped "requip!...knight!" Her armor transformed as she flew up to the air slicing at the beast.
Lullaby roared at every hit by the wizards and Ben. "You all a nonsense!" It angrily roared as it swinged its arms at them uprooting trees and turning borders into pebbles

"Oh I'm up for it!" She replied turning to look up at Spidy
Swampfire made vines rais and attack it.

"Very well come with me."

Swampfire made vines rais and attack it.

"Very well come with me."
Erza continued to attack the large monster, flying around and trying to cut down the beast.
Lullaby roared as it tilted its head back towards the sky and started to suck in the air. The wind started to blow around them as the leaves of the trees and bushes around them started to wilt around them.

Octi nodded and followed

Erza continued to attack the large monster, flying around and trying to cut down the beast.
Lullaby roared as it tilted its head back towards the sky and started to suck in the air. The wind started to blow around them as the leaves of the trees and bushes around them started to wilt around them.

Octi nodded and followed
"Oh no you don't!" Swampfire yelled. He tapped the Omnitrix. "WAYBIG!" He called out. He grabbed Lullaby by the neck trying to choke him.

Captain America's version of patrol was more good samaritan than hero. There wasn't much crime so they just did nice things for people. Helped them change flat tires. Got cats off of trees. Helped and old lady take her groceries home. Every time Octi and Cap were met with smiled and thanks. Peter wasn't acknowledged but he didn't seem to mind. He was too in awe of Captain America to mind.

"Oh no you don't!" Swampfire yelled. He tapped the Omnitrix. "WAYBIG!" He called out. He grabbed Lullaby by the neck trying to choke him.

Captain America's version of patrol was more good samaritan than hero. There wasn't much crime so they just did nice things for people. Helped them change flat tires. Got cats off of trees. Helped and old lady take her groceries home. Every time Octi and Cap were met with smiled and thanks. Peter wasn't acknowledged but he didn't seem to mind. He was too in awe of Captain America to mind.
Lullaby was about to let out his song when Waybig grabbed on to his throat. Nothing happened and the creature just started to laugh "you think that is really going to work?!" Lullaby said as he started to let out his song although the tone was not coming out as plan. As the cutes and burns had formed additional holes.

The patrol was nothing like Octi had imagined, she really had thought they would have been chasing down some baddies, after all, Captain America was a very high-end Pro hero. This type of hero work was always given to new heroes interning back home. But then again Octi didn't mind this type of patrol work really, she actually quite enjoyed it. She loved helping out others around her no matter how big or small the job was. So Octi happily smiled and waved as the civilians that they helped thanked them. Though she wondered if it was due to Spider-mans's reputation from the Bugle that people weren't too thankful to him. Of course, everytime she would look over at Spidy he seemed not to mind but even if he didn't it was still ruded.

Lullaby was about to let out his song when Waybig grabbed on to his throat. Nothing happened and the creature just started to laugh "you think that is really going to work?!" Lullaby said as he started to let out his song although the tone was not coming out as plan. As the cutes and burns had formed additional holes.

The patrol was nothing like Octi had imagined, she really had thought they would have been chasing down some baddies, after all, Captain America was a very high-end Pro hero. This type of hero work was always given to new heroes interning back home. But then again Octi didn't mind this type of patrol work really, she actually quite enjoyed it. She loved helping out others around her no matter how big or small the job was. So Octi happily smiled and waved as the civilians that they helped thanked them. Though she wondered if it was due to Spider-mans's reputation from the Bugle that people weren't too thankful to him. Of course, everytime she would look over at Spidy he seemed not to mind but even if he didn't it was still ruded.
Waybig looked at the holes and burns and smirked. He raised his fist up and brought it down on Lullaby crushing the magic demons head.

On a rooftop they looked at the city streets. "Can I ask you something Spider-Man?" Captain America asked. Peter looked at him. "I mean you just did. But go for it." He quipped.

Waybig looked at the holes and burns and smirked. He raised his fist up and brought it down on Lullaby crushing the magic demons head.

On a rooftop they looked at the city streets. "Can I ask you something Spider-Man?" Captain America asked. Peter looked at him. "I mean you just did. But go for it." He quipped.
A bright light came from lullaby as he got crushed by the giant alien. As the light faded on the ground laied the scary and ugly looking flute.

Octi sat down on the ledge of the rooftop looking down and at the city. She watched as the people went on with their days below her.

A bright light came from lullaby as he got crushed by the giant alien. As the light faded on the ground laied the scary and ugly looking flute.

Octi sat down on the ledge of the rooftop looking down and at the city. She watched as the people went on with their days below her.
Waybig turned back to normal. Grey looked at him. '"Why didn't you do that from the start?" He asked. Ben looked at him in turn. "Do you know easy it is to accidentally step on people when your over a hundred feet tall?"

"Why do you two do this. With respect your kids. You should he doing kid things." He said. "Because a wise man taught me, with great power there must also come great responsibility. I have the power to help. So I do. Or try to anyway."

Waybig turned back to normal. Grey looked at him. '"Why didn't you do that from the start?" He asked. Ben looked at him in turn. "Do you know easy it is to accidentally step on people when your over a hundred feet tall?"

"Why do you two do this. With respect your kids. You should he doing kid things." He said. "Because a wise man taught me, with great power there must also come great responsibility. I have the power to help. So I do. Or try to anyway."
"Well I think you did wonderfully!" Erza said walking over to them with the flute in her hand "thank you for all your help" she said patting his shoulder a bit to roughly.

Octi gently kicked her legs back an forward as she looked back to Cap. "Well we also do kids stuff aside from this..." she replied turning around as Spidy replied to Cap's question. For her she was just born around hero work, it was apart of her life. But she as well enjoyed helping others doing as much that she so others could live happier and safer lives.

"Well I think you did wonderfully!" Erza said walking over to them with the flute in her hand "thank you for all your help" she said patting his shoulder a bit to roughly.

Octi gently kicked her legs back an forward as she looked back to Cap. "Well we also do kids stuff aside from this..." she replied turning around as Spidy replied to Cap's question. For her she was just born around hero work, it was apart of her life. But she as well enjoyed helping others doing as much that she so others could live happier and safer lives.
"Uh thanks Red. You weren't too shabby yourself." He said. "Hey what about me?" Natsu asked. Ben looked at him. "You helped to a little."

"Anyway. I have a question for you." Peter asked. His Spider-Sense went off. "Can I borrow this?" He grabbed Cap's shield and threw it. It hit a giant... Head? A giant head with arms and legs sitting in a chair. "Whoa, someone skipped leg day. And arm day. And every other day."

"Uh thanks Red. You weren't too shabby yourself." He said. "Hey what about me?" Natsu asked. Ben looked at him. "You helped to a little."

"Anyway. I have a question for you." Peter asked. His Spider-Sense went off. "Can I borrow this?" He grabbed Cap's shield and threw it. It hit a giant... Head? A giant head with arms and legs sitting in a chair. "Whoa, someone skipped leg day. And arm day. And every other day."
"Why thank you Ben" she smiled "aww come here you" Erza said grabbing Natsu and then Gray pulling them both close to her chest. squishing their heads against her chest plate. "Thank you two for helping with this job and for not killing each other" she said

Aqua watched as the shield flew over her head and out to the side of the building hitting a man with a huge head and tiny limbs sitting on a floating chair. She quickly got up where she had been sitting and looked out at the strange-looking man.

"Why thank you Ben" she smiled "aww come here you" Erza said grabbing Natsu and then Gray pulling them both close to her chest. squishing their heads against her chest plate. "Thank you two for helping with this job and for not killing each other" she said

Aqua watched as the shield flew over her head and out to the side of the building hitting a man with a huge head and tiny limbs sitting on a floating chair. She quickly got up where she had been sitting and looked out at the strange-looking man.
"As much as you wanted to." Ben said. He looked at his arm. "Hey... That offer still on the table. The one where I join this guild of yours and earn a place of my own."

"Of course where there's AIM there's MODOK." Cap said. "You mean Aim's living super brain?" Peter asked. "Huh, a multi-billion dollar company of tech and espionage, you'd think that their super computer would be more... I wanna say adult looking? Definitely like a giant floating baby head."

"As much as you wanted to." Ben said. He looked at his arm. "Hey... That offer still on the table. The one where I join this guild of yours and earn a place of my own."

"Of course where there's AIM there's MODOK." Cap said. "You mean Aim's living super brain?" Peter asked. "Huh, a multi-billion dollar company of tech and espionage, you'd think that their super computer would be more... I wanna say adult looking? Definitely like a giant floating baby head."
Erza happily smiled letting the two go "I don't see why not, your a wonderful and strong fighter. The guild and master would be more than happy for you to join."

Aqua tilted her head to the side as she stared at Modok, wondering if this weird looking man was born this way or made this way. She covered her mouth trying not to laugh at Peter's comment.

Erza happily smiled letting the two go "I don't see why not, your a wonderful and strong fighter. The guild and master would be more than happy for you to join."

Aqua tilted her head to the side as she stared at Modok, wondering if this weird looking man was born this way or made this way. She covered her mouth trying not to laugh at Peter's comment.
"Uh thanks again." Ben said turning slightly red at the compliment. (I'm still torn between Erza and Mirajane)

"Fools. Joke all you want. MODOCK knows all." The villain said. "AIM! ATTACK!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back