• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"Whatever, like I care what a nobody newbie thinks, I am the guild's strongest wizard!" Laxus said standing up with his arms outstretched.

(lol does not waste a minute asking XD) Aqua just stood there with a smile on her face from the prase Peter was getting.
"More like guild's biggest loudmouth." Ben said.

"I'll see you later Spider-Man. And you too Octi." Cap said walking off. "See that. He said he'd see me later. We're like totally best frkends now."

"More like guild's biggest loudmouth." Ben said.

"I'll see you later Spider-Man. And you too Octi." Cap said walking off. "See that. He said he'd see me later. We're like totally best friends now."
"Are ya trying to pick a fight you won't win squirt?!" He yelled down at Ben

Aqua happily smiled "it was a pleasure sir!" she said waving to Cap as he left. Aqua turned towards the very excited Peter, a small giggle escaping her, seeing him fanboy over the hero. "the best of friends" she said

"Are ya trying to pick a fight you won't win squirt?!" He yelled down at Ben

Aqua happily smiled "it was a pleasure sir!" she said waving to Cap as he left. Aqua turned towards the very excited Peter, a small giggle escaping her, seeing him fanboy over the hero. "the best of friends" she said
"Oh please. In the past few years I've never picked fights I couldn't win." Ben smirked.

He sighed. "Best date ever. We hung out with Captain America."

"Oh please. In the past few years I've never picked fights I couldn't win." Ben smirked.

He sighed. "Best date ever. We hung out with Captain America."
That comment left Laxus a bit confused unsure if Ben was backing down or making fun of him. "good you have to learn to stay in your place" he said folding his arm and smerking

Aqua thought it was cute how much Peter had enjoyed hanging out with Captain America. "hehe it was"

That comment left Laxus a bit confused unsure if Ben was backing down or making fun of him. "good you have to learn to stay in your place" he said folding his arm and smerking

Aqua thought it was cute how much Peter had enjoyed hanging out with Captain America. "hehe it was"
"You think I was backing off?" Ben asked arching his brow. "Buddy I'm in a league none of you reach." (Ben is a confident boy).
"We should head back to the mansion."

"You think I was backing off?" Ben asked arching his brow. "Buddy I'm in a league none of you reach." (Ben is a confident boy).
"We should head back to the mansion."
"you better learn to back off fights you cant win, pipsqueak " he said

"sure let's go back"

"you better learn to back off fights you cant win, pipsqueak " he said

"sure let's go back"
"I already said. I don't pick fights I can't win. Backs against the wall. I already know you can't beat me." Ben said. "Enough." Makarov said. "Laxus don't you have something better to be doing. Ben. Just. Don't pick unnecessary fights." He said. Ben shrugged and walked off. What was strangest to Makarov was the look the Ben's eye. Either he was a fool. Or we was far stronger than any of them even knew yet.

They went back to the X-Mansion. They saw Bakugo and Wolverine going at it. Bobby held out popcorn. He, Kurt, and most of the other young mutants and class 1-A were watching.

"I already said. I don't pick fights I can't win. Backs against the wall. I already know you can't beat me." Ben said. "Enough." Makarov said. "Laxus don't you have something better to be doing. Ben. Just. Don't pick unnecessary fights." He said. Ben shrugged and walked off. What was strangest to Makarov was the look the Ben's eye. Either he was a fool. Or we was far stronger than any of them even knew yet.

They went back to the X-Mansion. They saw Bakugo and Wolverine going at it. Bobby held out popcorn. He, Kurt, and most of the other young mutants and class 1-A were watching.
Laxus was peeved and was going to make his way down when stoped by Makarov. "puff...whatever old man" he said shrugging it off as he walked in his own direction.

Aqua took off her mask as they walked into the group of their peers watching Bakugo and Wolverine fight. "so did Bakugo finally got on Wolverine's last nerve?" Aqua asked

Laxus was peeved and was going to make his way down when stoped by Makarov. "puff...whatever old man" he said shrugging it off as he walked in his own direction.

Aqua took off her mask as they walked into the group of their peers watching Bakugo and Wolverine fight. "so did Bakugo finally got on Wolverine's last nerve?" Aqua asked
Ben yawned stretching as walked up to the canal. He sat on the edge taking off his shoes dipping his feet in. As he did he started scrolling through the Omnitrix looking at aliens. There were still so many here that he hadn't used.

"They've been at it for hours. Bakugo says he won't stop until he gets Wolverine to "pop" his claws." Bobby said.

Ben yawned stretching as walked up to the canal. He sat on the edge taking off his shoes dipping his feet in. As he did he started scrolling through the Omnitrix looking at aliens. There were still so many here that he hadn't used.

"They've been at it for hours. Bakugo says he won't stop until he gets Wolverine to "pop" his claws." Bobby said.
"are you doing okay Ben?... I am sorry about Laxus back there... not the best way to get welcomed into the guild" Mirajane softly spoke walking up to him

"hours?...wow..." she said looking back out at Bakugo "I'm quite surprised he hasn't burned himself out,....guess his stamina has improved" she added

"are you doing okay Ben?... I am sorry about Laxus back there... not the best way to get welcomed into the guild" Mirajane softly spoke walking up to him

"hours?...wow..." she said looking back out at Bakugo "I'm quite surprised he hasn't burned himself out,....guess his stamina has improved" she added
Ben shrugged. "Everyone's got a scrooge in the family." He said. "Sit with me. Let's talk a while."

"Nah look at his hands. Their bruised. He's just too stubborn to know when to quit." Peter said taking off his mask

Ben shrugged. "Everyone's got a scrooge in the family." He said. "Sit with me. Let's talk a while."

"Nah look at his hands. Their bruised. He's just too stubborn to know when to quit." Peter said taking off his mask
Mirajane thought for a second "alright" she smiled taking a seat next to Ben

Aqua looked out to Bakugo's hands "your right they are." Aqua lightly sighed she had really thought he had grown a bit during their time at the mansion, but he was still as stubborn as ever.

Mirajane thought for a second "alright" she smiled taking a seat next to Ben

Aqua looked out to Bakugo's hands "your right they are." Aqua lightly sighed she had really thought he had grown a bit during their time at the mansion, but he was still as stubborn as ever.
"So. I've seen everyone get into fights and use magic. Except you. You're always just calmly working the bar. Not much of a fighter." He sais.

The fight kept heating up. Literally Bakugo's explosions raised the surrounding temperature. "I'm... Not.... Done... Yet...." Logan just scoffed. "Kid. You need to know when to give up."

"So. I've seen everyone get into fights and use magic. Except you. You're always just calmly working the bar. Not much of a fighter." He sais.

The fight kept heating up. Literally Bakugo's explosions raised the surrounding temperature. "I'm... Not.... Done... Yet...." Logan just scoffed. "Kid. You need to know when to give up."
"no, not really...I do know magic though...I just do prefer helping out the guild in different ways than the others,....like tending the bar for example" she replied

As Bakugos explosions caused the surrounding temperature to rise around the watching crowd of students, Aqua took that queue to back away. She stood ways away watching what she felt like a safe distance to her.

"no, not really...I do know magic though...I just do prefer helping out the guild in different ways than the others,....like tending the bar for example" she replied

As Bakugos explosions caused the surrounding temperature to rise around the watching crowd of students, Aqua took that queue to back away. She stood ways away watching what she felt like a safe distance to her.
Ben just listened. "Can't imagine that a day is ever boring." He said. "So what's up there? In the S-Class floor that we A to D listers shouldn't be touching?"

Ben just listened. "Can't imagine that a day is ever boring." He said. "So what's up there? In the S-Class floor that we A to D listers shouldn't be touching?"
"Oh no, we never have a boring day...someone always brings something up..." she happily replied "oh on the second floor?...well there are seating areas for the S- class wizards but what is the big draw for many is our second request board. The bord upstairs is dedicated strictly to S-Class Jobs, which pay extremely well but its off-limits to everyone except S-Class Mages." She replied

"Oh no, we never have a boring day...someone always brings something up..." she happily replied "oh on the second floor?...well there are seating areas for the S- class wizards but what is the big draw for many is our second request board. The bord upstairs is dedicated strictly to S-Class Jobs, which pay extremely well but its off-limits to everyone except S-Class Mages." She replied
"Right. So it's only a matter of time before flame brain tries to steal one."

"You dont?....no of course not, Natsu would never do such a thing." She said waving away such a thought
"You... Are underestimating his hot headedness." Ben said.

Eventually Bakugo just couldn't go on and fell. Logan looked at the students. "Show's over. Go get him a medic."

"You... Are underestimating his hot headedness." Ben said.

Eventually Bakugo just couldn't go on and fell. Logan looked at the students. "Show's over. Go get him a medic."
"I know he can be a bit of a hothead at times but...Natsu knows better then to do something like that.." Mirajane replied a bit unsure now bit wanting to believe Natsu would do such a thing.

The crowd of students started to disperse. Mina quickly ran off to fetch the medic for Bakugo.

"I know he can be a bit of a hothead at times but...Natsu knows better then to do something like that.." Mirajane replied a bit unsure now bit wanting to believe Natsu would do such a thing.

The crowd of students started to disperse. Mina quickly ran off to fetch the medic for Bakugo.
"Well we'll just have to wait and see." Ben pulled his feet out of the water. "I'm gonna go find a place to stay. Any suggestions?"

Peter picked up Bakugo.

"Well we'll just have to wait and see." Ben pulled his feet out of the water. "I'm gonna go find a place to stay. Any suggestions?"

Peter picked up Bakugo.
"I guess we will" she replied looking over at Ben as he got up. "Well there are always apartments popping up for rent, we as well have guild dorms as well" she responded standing up

Mia came back, Jean Greywas waiting for Them outside the med bay. "Bring him this way Peter"

"I guess we will" she replied looking over at Ben as he got up. "Well there are always apartments popping up for rent, we as well have guild dorms as well" she responded standing up

Mia came back, Jean Greywas waiting for Them outside the med bay. "Bring him this way Peter"
"I think I'll take a dorm for now. Lead the way."

He followed Jean. "So... Why again do you guys let Wolverine anywhere kids. He's not exactly what I call... A people person."

"I think I'll take a dorm for now. Lead the way."

He followed Jean. "So... Why again do you guys let Wolverine anywhere kids. He's not exactly what I call... A people person."
"Alright" she smiled leading him over to the building of the boys dormitories. "There is a fee for the dorms to help cover the amenities, but you will have your own room and you can decorate it to your liking"

Jean started to tend to Bakugo and would look up towards Peter. "I know he is not as aprochable as the others, but he teaches you kids things the others cant.."

"Alright" she smiled leading him over to the building of the boys dormitories. "There is a fee for the dorms to help cover the amenities, but you will have your own room and you can decorate it to your liking"

Jean started to tend to Bakugo and would look up towards Peter. "I know he is not as aprochable as the others, but he teaches you kids things the others cant.."
"Right." Ben said. "uh.' he took out the jewel Erza gave him for helping. He had refused but she insisted. "This enough?"

"I'm a pretty solid super hero already. I don't need him to teach me to fight."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back