• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"No..." He said opening the door.
"No?" Aqua asked confused why he said no. She yelped as she fell back having been leaning against the door. Her tentacles reached out and grabed on to the doorframe catching herself. She was suprised not thinking he would have open the door.

"No?" Aqua asked confused why he said no. She yelped as she fell back having been leaning against the door. Her tentacles reached out and grabed on to the doorframe catching herself. She was suprised not thinking he would have open the door.
"No I wasn't paying attention." He said. "A part of me is just really happy to be a hero again."

"No I wasn't paying attention." He said. "A part of me is just really happy to be a hero again."
Aqua turned around and looked him over. "I know...." she gently smile he was beat up but she knew he was happier now he could do hero work with out much restrictions as in her world.

Aqua turned around and looked him over. "I know...." she gently smile he was beat up but she knew he was happier now he could do hero work with out much restrictions as in her world.
He put on a shirt. "Now. Me and my girlfriend have a pizza date I think "

He led her out of the mansion.

Corinn found the files he was looking for and started downloading them to a USB port.
Aqua made sure to turn on her image inducer before stepping out of the mansion.

Kitty walked into the room noticing Corinn on the system. "Hey what you think your doing on there?!" She questioned quickly making her way over to him

Aqua made sure to turn on her image inducer before stepping out of the mansion.

Kitty walked into the room noticing Corinn on the system. "Hey what you think your doing on there?!" She questioned quickly making her way over to him
He took her to the city.

He looked at her. He took the USB and ran.

He took her to the city.

He looked at her. He took the USB and ran.
Aqua held on to Peter's hand.

Kitty run over to him, but as she reached the computer and the guy. But she was left there with an out stretched arm as if she was reaching for someone or something. She lowered her arm confused and unsure what she was doing.

Last edited:
Aqua held on to Peter's hand.

Kitty run over to him, but as she reached the computer and the guy. But she was left there with out stretched arms as if she was reaching for someone or something. She lowered her arms confused and unsure what she was doing
He took her to his favorite pizza place.

Corinn made his way back up hiding well as he left the mansion. Trask's pay better have been worth it. It wasn't all bad. That one girl who found at the computer was pretty hot.

He took her to his favorite pizza place.

Corinn made his way back up hiding well as he left the mansion. Trask's pay better have been worth it. It wasn't all bad. That one girl who found at the computer was pretty hot.
The two ordered and took their seat. Getting their food and enjoying their meal.

Kitty left the room heading back to the main floor rubbing her head.

The two ordered and took their seat. Getting their food and enjoying their meal.

Kitty left the room heading back to the main floor rubbing her head.
"Man. This is nothing compared to the ramen shop and home.' he said. He called tokyo home.

Kurt was in the danger room training.

"Man. This is nothing compared to the ramen shop and home.' he said. He called tokyo home.

Kurt was in the danger room training.
"But you can't fine pizza like this back in Tokyo..." she added. Aqua was a bit surprised to hear him call Tokyo home.

Kitty entered through danger room control panel. Taking a seat she looked out at Kurt as he trained

"But you can't fine pizza like this back in Tokyo..." she added. Aqua was a bit surprised to hear him call Tokyo home.

Kitty entered through danger room control panel. Taking a seat she looked out at Kurt as he trained
"I know. Such a loss." He said.

Kurt looked at her. "Hey Kitty."

"Yeah,...it is nice living here though" she said

"Hey Kurt" she waved
Ben looked at Natsu. "Ready to take this guy?"

Peter nodded. "Yeah it is. Well sometimes." He said. "I'm still fairly new to the hero thing like everyone else. But I'm pretty sure you guys are getting better PR on X-Men missions than I'm getting solo."

Ben looked at Natsu. "Ready to take this guy?"

Peter nodded. "Yeah it is. Well sometimes." He said. "I'm still fairly new to the hero thing like everyone else. But I'm pretty sure you guys are getting better PR on X-Men missions than I'm getting solo."
Natsu smiled "I was born ready!"

"I think we are all getting better, training here is very different. But we are all learning new ways to use our abilities along with bettering our strengths...." she replied with a small smile. "I really miss my home but I'm very grateful that I got the chance to come here..."

Natsu smiled "I was born ready!"

"I think we are all getting better, training here is very different. But we are all learning new ways to use our abilities along with bettering our strengths...." she replied with a small smile. "I really miss my home but I'm very grateful that I got the chance to come here..."
"Good. Cuz I'm gonna throw you. And that flaming fist of fury is gonna hit the mark." Ben said.

Peter looked outside. A frown etched his face as his Spider-Sense went off.

"Good. Cuz I'm gonna throw you. And that flaming fist of fury is gonna hit the mark." Ben said.

Peter looked outside. A frown etched his face as his Spider-Sense went off.
"A flaming punch in the face attack, I'm all fired up!" He said igniting himself in flames.

When Aqua looked up and over to Peter she saw the frown on his face as he looked out the window. She knew that face he sensed something "what is it?" she leaning over to look out the window to see.

"A flaming punch in the face attack, I'm all fired up!" He said igniting himself in flames.

When Aqua looked up and over to Peter she saw the frown on his face as he looked out the window. She knew that face he sensed something "what is it?" she leaning over to look out the window to see.
He transformed. "Humongosaur!" He picked up Natsu and threw him.

"Don't know." He said. "Uh... I'm gonna head to the restroom. You should to." He said hi ring they should suit up.

He transformed. "Humongosaur!" He picked up Natsu and threw him.

"Don't know." He said. "Uh... I'm gonna head to the restroom. You should to." He said hi ring they should suit up.
Natsu went flying in the air, a fire projectile that looked like a falling star.

"Right.." Aqua nodded getting up and left to the restroom.

Natsu went flying in the air, a fire projectile that looked like a falling star.

"Right.." Aqua nodded getting up and left to the restroom.
Ben wasn't about to miss out on the fun. He transformed "Fasttrack!"

Peter went and changed into Spider-Man.

Ben wasn't about to miss out on the fun. He transformed "Fasttrack!"

Peter went and changed into Spider-Man.
Natsu reached his target, taking him by suprise. As the firey projectile hit smacked in the middle of the man. Sending him flying towards a wall of a building.

Aqua changed into her suit. Once changed she meet Peter outside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back