• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"Uh thanks again." Ben said turning slightly red at the compliment. (I'm still torn between Erza and Mirajane)

"Fools. Joke all you want. MODOCK knows all." The villain said. "AIM! ATTACK!"
(That is a had choice they are both great)
"Well then everyone let us go find the master and all the guild masters and see how they are all doing" Erza said

A large number of AIM goons appeared around them not taking any time to attack the three.

(That is a had choice they are both great)
"Well then everyone let us go find the master and all the guild masters and see how they are all doing" Erza said

A large number of AIM goons appeared around them not taking any time to attack the three.
"So uh... Wasn't there a building there before?" He asked. They had destroyed a building in the fight.

Peter jumped over one of them. "Too slow." He said landing on one of the goons shoulders. "So tell me did you know that this was gonna be your job? Like when you interning here fo science did you know that you'd be shooting guns at Superheroes for your paycheck. Because if that wasn't in the job description you might be eligible for se compensation."

"So uh... Wasn't there a building there before?" He asked. They had destroyed a building in the fight.

Peter jumped over one of them. "Too slow." He said landing on one of the goons shoulders. "So tell me did you know that this was gonna be your job? Like when you interning here fo science did you know that you'd be shooting guns at Superheroes for your paycheck. Because if that wasn't in the job description you might be eligible for se compensation."
"Oh no, how careless of us!" Erza slammed her fist into a brokered down wall.

"don't worry Erza Im sure everyone was able to get out" Lucy added

The goon angrily growled as Peter landed on his shoulder, He reached up trying to hit him with the back of his gun.

Aqua grabbed one of the goons with her tentacles. She spun him around and tossing him by his legs on to another goon that ran to her.

"Oh no, how careless of us!" Erza slammed her fist into a brokered down wall.

"don't worry Erza Im sure everyone was able to get out" Lucy added

The goon angrily growled as Peter landed on his shoulder, He reached up trying to hit him with the back of his gun.

Aqua grabbed one of the goons with her tentacles. She spun him around and tossing him by his legs on to another goon that ran to her.
Ben shrugged. "Lets go back." He said. (You wanna play Laxus when they get back its not his arc but he does talk just to be mean to the lower members)

He grabbed the gun and pulled it from his grasp. "Do you even have a license for this?" He asked. "I bet you don't, show me you firearms license". Je knocked the guard out and went for MODOK.

Ben shrugged. "Lets go back." He said. (You wanna play Laxus when they get back its not his arc but he does talk just to be mean to the lower members)

He grabbed the gun and pulled it from his grasp. "Do you even have a license for this?" He asked. "I bet you don't, show me you firearms license". Je knocked the guard out and went for MODOK.
(Sure I can do that, so no arc just him being there to pick on the others?) They left the town and started their trip back home.

MODOK flys back in his chair as two larger goons appear infornt of him and blocked Peters path. (XD have to look up what all he can do, forgot just remember his big head and he uses the floating chair)

(Sure I can do that, so no arc just him being there to pick on the others?) They left the town and started their trip back home.

MODOK flys back in his chair as two larger goons appear infornt of him and blocked Peters path. (XD have to look up what all he can do, forgot just remember his big head and he uses the floating chair)
(That is what he does before the Galuna Island arc) They decided to walk it. Ben checked the Omnitrix. "The stuff to rebuild my ship is akmost here. I'll stick around here a little longer though."

Peter grabbed both of the goons and threw them off the roof shooting webs on the walls behind them making them stick there.

(That is what he does before the Galuna Island arc) They decided to walk it. Ben checked the Omnitrix. "The stuff to rebuild my ship is akmost here. I'll stick around here a little longer though."
Peter grabbed both of the goons and threw them off the roof shooting webs on the walls behind them making them stick there.
"I see, well your welcome to stay as long as you would like..." Erza said at first she was very unsure about him but she was starting to warm up to him.

"You annoying little insect!" MODOK said slaming his hand on his chair as he shot out mind beams at Peter.

"I see, well your welcome to stay as long as you would like..." Erza said at first she was very unsure about him but she was starting to warm up to him.

"You annoying little insect!" MODOK said slaming his hand on his chair as he shot out mind beams at Peter.

Ben nodded.

Peter gracefully dodged the first few bolts. "That's rude Big Head. Spider's aren't insects... I thought you were supposed to be smart." "Does he always talk this much?" Cap asked taking on several agents at once.

Ben nodded.

Peter gracefully dodged the first few bolts. "That's rude Big Head. Spider's aren't insects... I thought you were supposed to be smart." "Does he always talk this much?" Cap asked taking on several agents at once.
The group took almost two days to finally reach the guild.

"I am MODOK! Not Big Head!" He yelled annoyed flying towards Peter as weapons shot out of his chair

Aqua dodged one of the goons, kicking his feet from under him "Yea...he dose" she replied.

The group took almost two days to finally reach the guild.

"I am MODOK! Not Big Head!" He yelled annoyed flying towards Peter as weapons shot out of his chair

Aqua dodged one of the goons, kicking his feet from under him "Yea...he dose" she replied.
Ben walked in and walked up to Mirajane. "I wanna join up."

Peter landed on the back of his chair. "Whatever." He said grabbed the side of the chair and swinging his legs around kicking MODOK in the nose.

Captain America followed up Peter's attack by jumping and punching MODOK incapacitating him.

Ben walked in and walked up to Mirajane. "I wanna join up."

Peter landed on the back of his chair. "Whatever." He said grabbed the side of the chair and swinging his legs around kicking MODOK in the nose.

Captain America followed up Peter's attack by jumping and punching MODOK incapacitating him.
"Really? Oh wonderful!" She happily said clasping her hands together. "What color and were would you like me to place it" she asked holding up a giant stamp with the fairy tail sign.

"Ah my face!" MODOK yelled trying to grab Peter, only to get knocked out by Cap. The large headed man laid on the roof top knocked out and out of his chair.

"Really? Oh wonderful!" She happily said clasping her hands together. "What color and were would you like me to place it" she asked holding up a giant stamp with the fairy tail sign.

"Ah my face!" MODOK yelled trying to grab Peter, only to get knocked out by Cap. The large headed man laid on the roof top knocked out and out of his chair.
He lifted up his sleeve on his right arm. He pointed to the upper arm. "Green."

Peter webbed up the remaining grunts.

He lifted up his sleeve on his right arm. He pointed to the upper arm. "Green."

Peter webbed up the remaining grunts.
"Of course" she replied with a smile placing the stamp on his upper right arm. "There you go...welcome to Fairy Tail Ben" she said as a green fairy tail mark was left on his arm.

"Why did this guy attack....an arch enemy of yours Captain?" Aqua asked pulling two agents over with the others.

"Of course" she replied with a smile placing the stamp on his upper right arm. "There you go...welcome to Fairy Tail Ben" she said as a green fairy tail mark was left on his arm.

"Why did this guy attack....an arch enemy of yours Captain?" Aqua asked pulling two agents over with the others.
He out his sleeve down.

"AIM just wants to take over the world." Peter said. "Indeed." Cap said. "Guess you could say I have a habit of getting in the way."

He out his sleeve down.

"AIM just wants to take over the world." Peter said. "Indeed." Cap said. "Guess you could say I have a habit of getting in the way."
Mirajane smiled before going back behind the bar.

"I see..." she shook her head " baddies just never learn" she said

Mirajane smiled before going back behind the bar.

"I see..." she shook her head " baddies just never learn" she said
Natsu was talking loudly about awesome everyone was during that fight before making for the S-class floor. Makarov qukcly grabbed him and threw him.

"IF they did we'd be out of jobs. Not that I get paid for this or anything."

Natsu was talking loudly about awesome everyone was during that fight before making for the S-class floor. Makarov qukcly grabbed him and threw him.

"IF they did we'd be out of jobs. Not that I get paid for this or anything."
"were did you think you were going pipsqueak?...gramps saved you back there...you know your not allowed up here" Laxus spoke from up on the second floor. Leaning against the railing.

"Well I guess that is true...the world wouldn't need heros" she said.

"were did you think you were going pipsqueak?...gramps saved you back there...you know your not allowed up here" Laxus spoke from up on the second floor. Leaning against the railing.

"Well I guess that is true...the world wouldn't need heros" she said.
"Who's that?" Ben and Lucy said together.

"You had something to ask?" Cap asked.

"Oh thats Laxus, he is one of our S-class wizards" Mirajane replied coming up heading them both.

Aqua shook her head
"FIGHT ME LAXUS!" Natsu yelled. "Don't bother much with Laxus. He's real mean." Happy said.

"I was gonna ask why people love you and hate me but today sorta proved why." Peter said.

"FIGHT ME LAXUS!" Natsu yelled. "Don't bother much with Laxus. He's real mean." Happy said.

"I was gonna ask why people love you and hate me but today sorta proved why." Peter said.
"He really does look like it" Lucy said looking back at Happy

"Are you sure you want to do that?... You will just make yourself look like a fool...you can't even beat the redhead in a battle what makes you think you can beat me?" Laxus responded.

Aqua held her arm and looked down, she hated that Spidy was disliked by many people

"He really does look like it" Lucy said looking back at Happy

"Are you sure you want to do that?... You will just make yourself look like a fool...you can't even beat the redhead in a battle what makes you think you can beat me?" Laxus responded.

Aqua held her arm and looked down, she hated that Spidy was disliked by many people
"Why you- I'm gonna-" "Cool it flame brain!" Grey said. Ben looked at Laxus. "Fool? Redhead. I use those nicknames in good fun. You sound like you're just trying to insult them."

Cap smiled. "You're a good guy Spider-Man. I have history on my side. I'm a war veteran. But it doesn't matter what people think or how you're portrayed by the press. The people you help will be thankful to you." He said.

"Why you- I'm gonna-" "Cool it flame brain!" Grey said. Ben looked at Laxus. "Fool? Redhead. I use those nicknames in good fun. You sound like you're just trying to insult them."

Cap smiled. "You're a good guy Spider-Man. I have history on my side. I'm a war veteran. But it doesn't matter what people think or how you're portrayed by the press. The people you help will be thankful to you." He said.
"puff who says I'm trying?" Laxus said with a smile leaning his head on his hand as he continued to lean on the railing. "ya better stop that Laxus, what are you trying to imply by acting this way?!" Erza said peeved but trying to hold her composure.

very wise words Aqua had to agree to what Cap was telling Peter.

"puff who says I'm trying?" Laxus said with a smile leaning his head on his hand as he continued to lean on the railing. "ya better stop that Laxus, what are you trying to imply by acting this way?!" Erza said peeved but trying to hold her composure.

very wise words Aqua had to agree to what Cap was telling Peter.
"I've heard two year olds come up with better insults than you." Ben shot back. "You have the fakest tough guy act I've ever seen."

"Yeah. I guess you're right." He said. "So... Am I am Avenger now?" "Not even close." Cap said. "But you don't need to be on a team to save the world. From what I've seen you are just as good. Saving the world one person at a time."

"I've heard two year olds come up with better insults than you." Ben shot back. "You have the fakest tough guy act I've ever seen."

"Yeah. I guess you're right." He said. "So... Am I am Avenger now?" "Not even close." Cap said. "But you don't need to be on a team to save the world. From what I've seen you are just as good. Saving the world one person at a time."
"Whatever, like I care what a nobody newbie thinks, I am the guild's strongest wizard!" Laxus said standing up with his arms outstretched.

(lol does not waste a minute asking XD) Aqua just stood there with a smile on her face from the prase Peter was getting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back