• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Other
Here

class-bar-fight.jpg

The people inside the drinking establishment either ran for cover or outside once the bloodshed started. They were only there for a drink and not to get killed by a madman. Of course, there were some people, mainly of the easy to fight kind, that decided to take this opportunity in order to engage in a good old fashioned tavern brawl. Even if there was one tavern goer that was murdering others.

elysium_movie_exosuit_cosplay_by_darkrainee-d7scmty.jpg

This continued for a short while until a large man, looking to be close to about seven feet entered into the tavern. His rippling muscles were augmented by a metal superstructure. Almost giving the appearance of power armor if it were actually enclosed. But instead, it was merely metal bars, though one of his eyes had a class eyepatch of sorts that seemed to have bits of information cycling through.

"What's all this then? Illegal tavern brawls? Fighting to the death before a tournament? Rubbish."

The man turned to the handful of mercenaries that entered after him. "Arrest anyone fighting. I'll handle to big boys."

He approached The Doom Guy and the people that he was battling. "I'm Commander Travellion. And you lot need to come with me, NOW."

He was prepared in case they tried to turn violent on him, but he was hoping at least that they would see reason. Not that he hasn't had to get violent back on people now and again. He was the Mercenary Commander for his crew for a reason. And if they were to push him, they'd find out just why.

Develius Develius , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

GRØH

Just like the lot of the other competitors, Groh had found himself located in the bar. Though, he would not desire to get himself a drink, no. He was just looking for a place to get himself ready for what was to come of the competition. He cared not for the other competitors. They weren't his problem. That's why, when the bar fight began, he didn't even care to look up, no.

The man clad in black kept to himself, no matter the scenario around him. In fact, he was apathetic to the fear of the other patrons. He just studied the people, not getting himself involved at all. He acted as if he weren't even there. Besides, it was not like him to get involved with other people's business. Last thing he needed was to get into any trouble.

He simply watched as the authority figure, Commander Travellion, made their entrance, demanding for some of the ruffians to come with him. Groh scoffed. Served them right for causing such unneeded ruckus.

sorry i've posted late, i was severely busy!<<

--Hiryu Kakogawa--
Interaction: Trektek Trektek Develius Develius TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss yourlocal-eboyy yourlocal-eboyy

Another Blade staggered when Doogmguy decided to break their deadlock. In his attempt for a quick recovery, the Another Rider gripped his sword and swung it downwards, only for it to be parried, and its eye gouged by the Slayer's thumb, causing the demon to drop its sword with a loud clang, moving its hands to its eyes, opening its jaws as it let out a deafening, monstrous cry in pain.

"Ooh, you shouldn't have done that." Hiryu simply smirked at this development.

Another Riders are known to be wild, instinct driven creatures. Driven to a corner like this, and it'll no longer hold back. Even when ordered. Another Blade gathered strength as it cried, its armor glowing as electricity crackled all over its towering frame. Snarling, the Another Rider removed its hands from its eyes, one eye reddened because of the Slayer's shenanigans. Just as it lowered its stance, the cops arrived, aiming to arrest everyone fighting. Talk about late timing, and a total buzzkill...

If Hiryu decided to stop his Another Rider, of course.

"GRRRAAAAAAAAAAGHH!!!" Another Blade simply roared, aiming to get back at what the Slayer had done to its eye. The Another Rider lunged, its metallic fist clenched as he got close to the Slayer. Another Blade threw his fist at the Slayer's head, sending a large shock of voltage as his fist made contact.

At that point, Hiryu stood up, and casually walked to the restroom, ignoring all the fighting and consequent arresting happening as he needed to piss... They're probably gonna link Another Blade's appearance back to him, but just in case, he'll have to make it seem that he lost that watch. Stolen from him. In which case, he planted Another Blade's watch on one of the unconscious orks on the ground and went on with his piss, knowing that the cops will be busy attempting to surpress Another Blade going wild. For safe measure, he also planted Another Den-O's watch on the blown up wall. He contemplated on making his Another Rider stop, but he thinks he'll let him rampage a bit more. It's more fun this way.

He pissed for a few minutes inside the restroom, unsure of the mercenaries' responses.

Abelgard Müller

Ok.... maybe joining a random brawl in a middle of a pub wasn’t the best idea that came up to him... hell, it was the worst idea, considering that he was no way shape or form included in the first bits at all.... well, at least he managed to get some stress off him by punching the skull of some green skinned and muscular humanoid..... but he didn’t expect it to go into a full blown fire-fight. Just what the hell was even going on there.... was that guy really as drunk the bar tender truly said or is he having some sort of PTSD relapse going on... well, good thing he gotten outside before the authorities of this place gotten involved, didn’t want to get into more trouble than he already did.

Few minutes ago before leaving the bar

‘Oh shit oh shit oh shit.... he pulled out a shotgun and is now just blasting away, mostly at those metal things... and... is that a moving motorized blade?’
he was thinking to himself, the drunk state he used to be in.... well, semi-drunk.... was now blown away with all the adrenaline rushing to his brain and making it function like what it was supposed to again. Now, he didn’t mind a bit where he was stuck in a combat situation, hell, he gets into it all the time just so that he could grab a couple cash from the other Bounty Hunters going after the same bounty as him... but no way in hell is he even gonna get close to that clusterfuck of a situation, especially since he doesn’t have any of his guns on him yet, he didn’t know he was gonna need them... so he found no use in bringing dead weight in a peaceful town.

Of course, it seems he keeps drawing the Joker card, and now, he needed to get out of here before it truly gets out of hand... looks like they are too distracted to notice a thing, so with a burst of speed similar to that of a fleeing Hyena, Abelgard, like many others who were lucky enough, scram outside of the building and out onto the streets, Abelgard being glad he finally gotten away from that hell hole, not paying any attention as he passed what seemed like the law enforcement in these parts.

Back to the present

“Maybe I should hold off the hard drinks for a week now.... don’t want to do something stupid like that ever again.... well, until I forget about it and do the same mistake again... but hey, life’s short...”

Abelgard said to himself as he walked around the streets, with no end-goal seemingly in mind. Hell, anything else other than another fight would be his ideal situation... maybe he could take in the scenery that he really didn’t care about mu- nah, that was boring.... but hey, walking around would help him think about his next plan, the cowboy thought to himself as he walked on the concrete floor to god-knows where.... well, only he knows where Abel would end up now.

(Before leaving the bar)
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Develius Develius Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

(Now)
@ open for interaction

The Marauder

The response of the woman.... was something he didn’t, but should be wary of. She appeared... extremely nervous, either due to his response... or hiding something he doesn’t know about... either way, both are still dangerous in their own right, either she was merely putting up a nervous act to seem like a much weaker opponent to take advantage of, or she had a secret weapon or power that he must not know about... hmm.... he must know the true reason... but not now, he would later know about it when the tournament finally begins, if she wasn’t one of the more later matches, perhaps she was just a normal nervous human being, but never have he seen a human act this nervous at all. Well, he doesn’t remember if people are truly that nervous.... it has been a long while since he had any real emotions. “Ok..... and stop acting nervous... unless you truly hate social interaction, then you shouldn’t be acting like that... calm down if you are nervous, I was just merely asking a question.” he answered back to the woman, not even giving a second glance as he returned his look back to the Black clothed Phantom.

‘Great.... he must be one of those ego types... meh, I don’t really care about it at all... he isn’t annoying at all with that personality, just hope he isn’t much worse the more you talk to’
The Marauder thought to himself, watching as the Ghost continued to gather a growing crowd with his music.... strange... it seems that his music attracted... or entranced the population here, hm, something that appears to have a much more noticeable effect. But he he may have some other tricks upon his sleeves other than possible mind manipulation, must keep an eye out on the both of them now... and when questioned about his reasoning to coming to the tournament, he merely responded with “My purpose here is to claim the diamond as my own... become stronger... and slay the beast that has plagued my kind for eons. But I do not care about the brethren that has been slain and torn apart by his hands.... I only wish to gain the glory of taking down my rival... showing that I can face him head on, without any assistance, and still claim victory at the end. Even if it means I have to kill my own kind in order to claim this power... but make no mistake.... I am not a true monster.... unlike my kind, I do not wish to corrupt the worlds we invade, or add more souls amongst our ever-growing ranks... no... my sights have been set on one person and one individual one...

the one who rips and tear until it is done....”

And with those words, the Marauder finished with his basic rundown of his true purpose.... he didn’t care about what others think of him, or his selfishness as well.... he must kill.... him.... if not, it will continue to haunt his dreams... it will continue to mock him.... and will rip his own body apart when it finally arrives.... he only hoped he can defeat either of them, and get the diamond before it falls too far out of his reach.

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss mysteryxio mysteryxio

Supergirl

"Oh?" Kara sighed, and tried to tone the nervousness down, "you're just imposing, that's all!"

She listened to his monologue and frowned.

Sounds like a true rivalry here, god forbid his rival is attending this tournament!

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 mysteryxio mysteryxio

JMAyabf.png

Mentions:
Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 | PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss | Thepotatogod Thepotatogod | Trektek Trektek

Doomguy grinned upon making that seemingly fatal blow to the creature's eye. Its scream was music to his ears and he enjoyed every second it suffered in agony like the demonic scum it was.

"BET YA DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING, HUH?" the marine taunted with grit in his teeth, "IT'S OVER!"

So engrossed within the battle at hand was he, Doomguy failed to initially acknowledge the coming of the law that recently arrived to break up the fight. His focus - blurred yet concentrated - was solely upon the beast in front of him and he was about to slay the great evil that wandered into this realm uninvited. Yet there was another thing that the marine had failed to recognize until it was too late. He looked up to see the beast initiate an enraged roar as he rose his fist to aim for his face. Doomguy tried to remove his blade in response, but to his dismay found it stuck at an angle. With a panicked look, he watched as the metallic charged fist descended onto his face.

"SHI~!"

The first smashed against his face at tremendous power, sending Doomguy back several meters before colliding with a table and breaking it in two. He could feel his muscles and tendons spastically stiffen from the electrical shock, as if a high-powered taser had shot him in the head. He laid face first on the ground until an audible groan queued him to get up. His head was heavy from shock, with the world whirling and disorienting around him. Slowly Doomguy attempted to raise, fighting off the electrical current while he slowly got to his elbows. How dare that demon take advantage of his unfortunate situation! He glared angrily at the beast as he crawled to his feet, watching him take control of the battlefield with his presence alone. This will just not do! he would ready to go at him again, only to be interrupted by one Commander Travellion ordering he and the others involved with this crap-show to come with him.

"BUT THE... DEMON...!" Doomguy growls to the Commander while he points to Another Blade, "DO YOU NOT SEE..? IT... IT'S HERE TO KILL... KILL US ALL! I WILL NOT... REST... UNTIL I PERSONALLY... RIP... AND TEAR THE SILVER MENACE... PERSONALLY!"

He still struggled against the force of gravity aching upon his disorientated state - with trauma, rage, and intoxication all working to take down Doomguy's reign of destruction. Yet from the corner of his eye, Doomguy could see a mysterious robed figure approach one of the fallen orks and give it something before leaving to the restroom. Doomguy scowled at this suspicious gesture, figuring that whoever it was might've had something to do with the demonic creations, but it was too late to plant the spotlight upon him...

Besides, there's still the big demon in the room that needs taking care of.

Last edited:
GM: Trektek Trektek

• Interaction: Develius Develius
    d291c79c.jpg

Still unsatisfied with striking the Green Clad Marine, lightning continued to crackle around its armored body as the Another Rider grabbed the Slayer's chestplate, raising him up to his eye level.

"GGGRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!" The Another Rider roared as loud as it could, before bashing its metal head against the Doomguy's helmet as hard as he inhumanly could, with the intent of knocking him out. Whether or not it worked as intented, Another Blade then dropped him, soon trudging along towards the fallen ork where Hiryu planted his Anotherwatch, looming over him silently, as if waiting for the Ork to command him.

Commander Trevallion started to look annoyed as the combatants seemed to ignore him and continue on with their fight, oblivious to him and his mercenaries rounding up the place.

It wasn't until the Doomguy actually acknowledged his statement in the middle of his fight with the large demonic creature that his face broke into a grin. This man was drunk out of his gourd and causing quite the raucous event.

As he was about to respond to Doomguy, the metal clad beast threw his head forward in an attempt to stab the man in his exposed face. That wasn't going to fly here. Not in his town. Not while he and his forces are in charge of protection. Moving far faster than one would think with such a bulky looking device on, Trevallion moved in between the pair of them, blocking the blow with a cross of both of his arms. A clang of metal on metal as the weight of the beast's attack landed on the metal of the Commander's supports before pushing forward and throwing the beast backwards.

"The "Demons", my boys and I will handle. In this place, as long as no body is causin a ruckus, they can all go about their business. Now, seeing as how you've come into my town and you've killed a bunch of blokes, I'm going to have to take you in. At least until your match. Now are you going to come quietly? Or are things going to have to get messy?" Trevallion gave a nasty grin as though he was just looking for an excuse to let loose.

The other mercenaries quickly rounded up the others that were actually fighting, including the fallen metal beast and taken them away to wait in jail cells in a nearby metallic structure. No other members of the fighting competition were currently implicated in the fight.

Develius Develius Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Magen was a Blue Steel Golem on a quest. Her quest was to save her father from imprisonment at the hands of this "Warlord Tek". How dare this violent man appropriate the name of her father, discrediting him among the multiverse. She would win the tournament and free her father. That was her intention. Her left hand moved to the large shield on her back, feeling some grooves that still needed to be repaired from her last encounter with the Warlord's men. She couldn't be sure that they wouldn't attack her right out of the gate and get the jump on her. But, she was hoping that at the very least they wouldn't do it out in the open and hopefully not while she is still a competitor within the tournament.

After listening to that sickening speech, Magen mostly wandered around a bit, taking in the sites and sounds. She heard the loud commotion going on within a nearby tavern and watched as the Warlord's mercenaries, lead by Commander Trevallion moved inside the disrupted establishment. It wasn't going to be pretty. She decided to move away from the area after that and look over the other competitors.​

1606846528485.png

1606846555012.png
Mentions: Trektek Trektek (GM), mysteryxio mysteryxio (Generator Rex)

========================================================================================================================

Jak looked up at the stranger who was immediatly cursing out his tablet stopped working. But something caught the eco warriors attention of the strange being known as Rex, he didn't seem like a normal human. Jak stared over at the "man" named Rex. "So.. your name is Rex.."

The eco warrior was weary of introducing himself to this man. Was he a ally or enemy? Could he trust him?"

Jak held out his hand, still a little weary "You must be fighting in the tournament as well, Rex. My name.. is Jak, by the way."
======================================================================================================================

1606847039457.png
1606847197391.png

Interactions: Trektek Trektek (GM) Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi (Alice)

=======================================================================================

Aloy had been busy transferring info from her tablet to her Focus as new information flowed from the tournament as the Nora looked up at the regular woman who seemed to be staring at her.

Her Focus came up in front of the woman's eyes as it warned her to be careful because this was >>Alice<<, her first opponent in the fight ahead.

If the woman in front of her was indeed Alice, she had to be on her guard. Something told her that this woman would try to use this info against her if she wasn't careful.

Aloy frowned "I'm looking for a woman named "Alice", though she doesn't seem to be "here.". Personally, there's a lot of figures out there I would bet on."

Her words were laced with a bit of innocence, content and worded carefully. This woman wasn't a machine yet she tried to figure her out.

Alice SolvaKcIGki8.jpg It didn't seem like the woman knew who Alice was, but she didn't get some information out of her. If she was looking for her than she must be Aloy. Alice brought her face a bit closer to the woman as if she was trying to peer into her soul. "Oh I see got your eyes on this Alice woman, well I'm personally interested in her opponent. I think her name was Aloy. Guess that means we'll be getting against each other." Alice back off a little smiling. Looking at the woman a new puzzle piece was clear this woman definitely had knowledge of tech from the device on her ear to the tablet in her hands. It seemed Alice's comparison to her old friend was correct. "Oh I don't think I caught your name?" Alice would now make her approach more direct, this would give her the clearest understanding of this woman.
darkred darkred

1606848868454.png=

maxresdefault.jpg

Interacting: Trektek Trektek (GM) ( Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi - (Alice)

=================================================================================

This "Alice" was trying to cut past her "defenses", trying to play up the best way of scoping information.

"I guess we'll find out then, won't we."

The Nora was cautious here but if things came to worse, she'd defend herself here outside of the fight against this woman.

Aloy turned and looked back "Name's ... Aloy."

jd3EQTS.jpg

Mentions:
| Thepotatogod Thepotatogod | Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 (Passing) |

"Leave me~" Ghidorah ordered as he rose a hand, "I must prepare for my upcoming match." He'd turn his back as he walked several steps in the opposite direction before stopping to turn his head slightly behind him, "We will meet again girl - be in combat or otherwise."

With that, his cape extended to reveal two magnificent golden wings before leaping off the building and leaving the premise. It was no use talking to the girl, not in this state at least. And he had almost driven her away with his rant. He had to remember that these combatants - unlike the others he had manipulated before - were not as blind as he initially thought. But this one, Gennao, had also shown herself to be something akin to a blank canvas - a canvas that he could paint upon her his view of the world so long as he blends his beliefs within the reality of the universe seamlessly. Doing it too hastily, as he did, and he could drive them off before even gaining the chance to make them see. And doing so too slowly would risk missing the vital opportunities to dominate. Ultimately it was all about balancing his facade with his true self...

And mastering this technique was essential to gain whatever he wanted.

But for now he shall continue remaining in the darkness, watching the combatants and obtaining as much info for the upcoming battles ahead. Besides, there was one particular individual of interest that he must seek out for himself...

The one called "Marauder".

JMAyabf.png

Mentions:
Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 | PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss | Thepotatogod Thepotatogod | Trektek Trektek

As the metal warrior rushed towards him, Doomguy - despite his battered state - still held his ground and gave no quarter. If he was to go down today, he would do so standing till his last breath. And had the Commander not intervened in the last second, he'd definitely would've gotten a nasty concussion if not have his brains stabbed by the creature's giant horn. Still he was insulted that Trevallion got in the way of his fight, but at this particular point in time he was not the top tier of his game. Doomguy gritted his teeth upon the commander's shit-eating grin, forcing the marine to undergo detainment - till the first match starts that is. For he really... REALLY wanted to punch the teeth from his stupid face.

"Your facesh..." he slurred while staggering, "Is... FUCKIN' STUPID..."

And with that weak rebuttal, his world went dark as he succumbed to his weary state. His body collided with the ground with a massive thump, echoing across the bar with a metallic tang. The great demon slayer has finally been quelled and rendered unconscious for the time being.

Last edited:
GRØH

Grøh’s silver eyes peered up from their drink occasionally. Though he need not involve himself in this situation, it was entertaining to watch. He watched as the authoritative figure attempted to have the man in the dark green armour concede to being taken into temporary custody.

The scene was humorous. He watched as the man, who was clearly drunk, stumble about and slur out what all he could. Though, Grøh would show no outward sign of entertainment. His expression was as slate as once could get. He simply crossed his legs as he set his glass down, then lifted up the book he was reading not too long before this chaos began.

He looked back down to the book for just a moment before he heard the loud metallic sound of the man collapsing. At first, he believed that the authority finally did something, but upon a quick glace, he could tell the man simply fell from his.. unfortunate.. state. A lock of the man’s white-blue gradient hair fell to his face as he lowered his head, though, it was quickly flicked off as he resumed writing.

He had better things to do than to get drunk and possibly waste his time messing up his chances in the competition.

eceade2bd1709440055f1bf365977480.jpg
Peter Petrelli:

The young man known as Peter Petrelli got the invitation by Unknown Means. To say the least, it was an rather intriguing offer. Except, this implied there would be superpowered individuals. He didn't believe it at all, or even himself to be one, but then he remembered his one encounter with his brother, and shook the whole thing off. Good thing he did, or the next couple of implied meetings would've definitely shook him to his core. He saw such a variety of different people in the place he wounded up at. It truly shocked him how vast this world truly was. But then, it made him wander.

He saw people of many shapes and sizes appear near an bar, so that was where one of the few places he went to. He tried his best to blend in, with his trenchcoat. However, it was obvious to many that he stood out in his own way. If anyone noticed him, well... That would be not to his benefit.

Current Mood
Current Mood: N/A
Current Powers he's had so far
: N/A

• Interaction: Develius Develius Andrita Andrita
    65459602_450159048864653_4796965659126792192_n.jpg

Another Blade silently complied as he was taken away by the mercenary captain and his troupe, leaving behind those that were unconscious--which means his Anotherwatches were left behind.

Hiryu retrieved the Another Den-O watch and took note of the merc's absense. He went over to the unconscious ork, retrieving the watch that he had planted-- it seems they didn't bother to arrest the ones that were downed. How convenient. Chuckling to himself, he tossed the watch and caught it with his palm as he walked out of the bar, no longer seeing the need to drink with his match so near.

The Another Rider King would, once more, wander around town, intending to find a place to train on his own as he soon bumped into a fellow in a brown trench coat, causing Hiryu to scoff.

"Watch where you're going, idiot." The King growled at the suspicious commoner. He didn't see him in the opening ceremony. Or, perhaps, he was there?

Peter Petrelli:

"..." . To say the least, he wasn't planning on bumping into anyone to say the least. His eyes widened considerably as he opened his mouth to apologize considerably, which he was. "I do apologize for bumping into you. I honestly had no such intentions of impeding your path" . Worrying about an potential fight and not really mentally prepared, he did his best to avoid him with everything he could. Based on how exotic he dressed in comparison to most people, he had to assume he was here for the tournament, in which case this guy could be a potential adversary later on in the forseeable future. "Sorry about that. My Name... is Peter Petrelli. It's nice to meet you"

Current Mood
View attachment 782286
Current Mood: Definitely surprised and anxious at the potential for an sudden fight here and now
Current Powers he's had so far: None notable

Alice Solva
download.jpeg

Alice watched the woman take a few steps away from her. Before turning back a giving her name. Confirming exactly what Alice thought. This was definitely Aloy and from the tension in the air she could tell she knew who Alice was. Her excitement caused a black mist like substance to begin leaking from her body. The air around her became heavy as she smiled her eyes zoned in on Aloy of like a hawk. "It was a pleasure to meet you Aloy. My name is Alice."
darkred darkred

• Interaction: Andrita Andrita

"Hmph. At least you know how humility. I can respect that." Hiryu spat at the apology, the man soon introducing himself as Peter Petrelli. He read that name while looking up his match. "Petrelli...You're the first on Bracket 4, aren't you?" He stated, crossing his arms as he studied Petrelli's frame. One thing he can be sure of, is that this man is weak. Too weak.

He looks like the man Hiryu tried to destroy by gaining more power. Just like that weak little man, Petrelli appeared to have the potential to become stronger. All he needs is a little push.

"Make sure you don't lose at your match later. You look like you could use a little taste of victory." Hiryu encouraged the young Petrelli, placing Hiryu's hand onto the young man's shoulder, patting it before walking past the man. Whatever that potential Hiryu felt, he would be welcome to watch it grow, only for him to squash it under his own foot.

Commander Trevallion chuckled as his charge while slurring his words with insults, finally fell over in his drunken stupor. Made his job a lot easier. With the added strength of his mechanicals supplements, he grabbed both the DoomGuy and his fighting companion, dragging them behind him all the way towards the jail cells.

Any of the others that were fighting, conscious or unconscious were unceremoniously taken away to the holding cell as well. The mercenary forces were not messing around. You were part of the fighting still going on while they were inside, you were being carted off to the "station". Some resisted, getting extra manhandled, while others just went along with it as they believed that the fight was over and they didn't want to dig themselves any deeper.

At least until your match was up. Inside the holding cell was a monitor that showed what was going on inside the stadium.

-------------------------------------

An announcement rang out within the town, "Matches will be starting in 15 minutes. Fighters for Match One battles should make their way to their assigned sections."

The town became a hustle and bustle as those that were not already waiting patiently in stadium seats, were heading out to take their positions. Other fighters were going to take seats as well, not only to enjoy the fighting, but also to get information on their possible competitors fighting styles.

Magen began to make her way to the stadium and a seat. She wasn't until the 3rd fighting matches. Of course, that only made her stew more in her own thoughts than ever before. Her father was captured by an imposter. And he was surrounded by an army of guards and robots. She might have to try to enlist some of the other competitors in her scheme. Best to watch for now and see what can be done and who she should try to trust.

--------------------------------------

Image result for colosseum

Y'Gdrassil Coliseum was large. Large enough to hold a large amount of spectators and enough room inside for 4 large combat areas. In Area 1 would be the battle for Darth Vader vs Giovanni Potage.
In Area 2, the battle would be between Hiryu Kakogawa vs Rex Salazar.

In Area 3, the battle would be between, Jak/Mar vs Ideo.

In Area 4, the battle would be between Peter Petrelli vs Predator. The armored alien took to the stage, looking out at the massive crowd before him. This was his place of honor. He would do glorious battle and take the Diamond as a trophy. Perhaps he would fight some worthy opponents, but looking all around at the other competitors, he did not think so. His skill and experience along with his advanced hunting equipment, put him leagues above the others.

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod mysteryxio mysteryxio darkred darkred Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Andrita Andrita

Battle will consist of 3 rounds of rolling with the eventual tally determining the winner of the match. If you are not part of the discord and unable to roll, the GM will roll for you so that things will stay fair and equal.

Also, if you lose the match, just because you are out of the tournament does not mean that you will be out of the story as there are other things going on. Lots of luck, and have fun everyone. :)

--Hiryu Kakogawa || Gennao Ex Crepusculum--
Interaction: Andrita Andrita mysteryxio mysteryxio
Ee-VFT-U8AcHVj5.png

"Speak of the devil." Hiryu scoffed at the announcement, beckoning the start of the matches. He glanced behind him, taking note of Petrelli. "Come. We wouldn't want to be disqualified via tardiness." He told the fellow fighter, soon making his way towards the Coliseum.

Arriving there at least a few minutes before time, the Another Rider King stood in Area 2, where he awaited his opponent with crossed arms. His brows furrowed as he anticipated the arrival of the teen, after which, he began his pre battle spiel.

"Salazar Rex. So you are to be my opponent." Hiryu spoke, unfurling his arms. "Are you ready to duel against an Overlord?" He asked, readying a purple watch, similar to the one he brandished at the bar a while back. He observed Rex, as if pondering what to throw at the young teen. One thing's for certain though: he aims for supreme dominance.

Gennao, meanwhile, let her torso hang over the railing as she anticipated the fight. Intrigued to see what these young men and alien could do. She was initially shocked by the sudden flooding of audience, but at least her spot's reserved--albeit blocking the view of some young men in front of her.

Another Blade, meanwhile, suddenly disappeared from his cell after dispersing into golden particles.

Peter Petrelli:

"... Well, yes. I am..." . He then winced a bit, as he kind of truly felt bad at first when it was clear he was being looked down upon. But then, he sort of rolled with it. He's been looked down upon all of his life, and well, what does it matter if anyone one does the same. He was then shocked, albeit to some extent, to see that not only was he being complimented, but encouraged. That was definitely something that didn't happen every day for Peter. "Well... I thank you". He bowed politely, then quickly added. "I hope not to dissappoint"

When he was told to hurry up to Arena 4, he was a bit surprised but left alongside the others. He then looked to Hiryu and nodded. "Sure... Let us go..." . He then walked alongside him. It felt so surreal to be in an arena, but what felt weird, was that tingling sensation he was when around Hiryu, and some of the other competitors. It felts so familiar but so foreign. Oh well. He may figure it out already why he feels that way. Eventually, he made his way to Arena 4, which definitely showed that despite everything... He was suppose to be fighting for his life. His Mimicry powers were much stronger than anyone could've realized, and he already tapped into the ones he walked with, but he wouldn't be pulling their powers until much, much later.

He then went ahead and faced the Predator. "Um, my name is Peter Petrelli" . He said, and got into the best defensive pose he could handle. This individual looked like something taken straight out of a sci-fi movie, which he realized how dangerous this was. But, he couldn't even remotely give up. He had a good reason for being here, and he must see it through.

Current Mood
View attachment 782286
Current Mood: Anxious and Worried, but determined.
Current Powers he's had so far: Technically has a crapton right now, but unaware he does have some. So this will be pretty grounded.

APE-SLAYER
Interactions: (OPEN)

"Don't worry, Ape Slayer. There's nothing to fear here." Mala claimed, standing defiantly at the bow of the ship. After the defeat of Warlord at Yankee Stadium, Ape-Slayer and his Freemen had managed to find a cargo barge that was still operational and had begun sailing towards their new destination.

"Socrates say, he like the feel of the sun on his face! Like the sun!" Socrates knelt by the side of the ship, his eyes watching the water with childlike curiosity. Unfortunately for Ape Slayer and his men, the peace was suddenly shattered as a colossal squid-like creature erupted from the water. It wrapped it's powerful tendrils around the ship and squeezed, breaking the ship in two.

"So, there's nothing to fear is there, Mala?" Ape Slayer remarked.

"They usually call it a mistake, A.S."

"And what do you call this?"

"A mistake." Ape Slayer and Mala seemed too caught up in their squabble to notice as Socrates, Sandra and the other Freemen tumbled over the side.

"Zom! I'm falling over the side, Zom!" Sandra screamed. Zom reached out to grab her but he too was flung into the water as the ship sunk under the waves. The creature extended two tendrils, grabbing Ape Slayer and Mala and raising them into the air.

"It would appear your mistake has cost us our cargo barge on her maiden voyage, brother Mala, and this sea-spawned mutant might well cost us our lives!"

-----

From the barren coastline, sullen eyes watched the grim fight for survival. "Cutlass?" The man turned towards his leader, an Hispanic looking man who looked like a cross between a pirate and a cavalier, with a red cape flowing from his shoulders and a sword in his left hand.

"Yes, I see them! TEK should be pleased at a group of slaves such as these. And they're easy pickings, men - separated as they are. I have little love for the sounds that will ring within the auction block as their flesh is bartered to those barbaric devils, but it's work that keeps us free as cavaliers - an imprisoned freedom at best, 'tis true, but--" Cutlass raised his sword into the air. "--Rush them, men!" Cutlass' men charged towards the water's edge as some of the Freemen scrambled to the shore. As Arrow and Socrates clambered on to dry land, they were immediately set upon by the brigands. Arrow grabbed a stick to defend himself, raising it to block just as one of the slavers brought his sword down towards his head.

"Be careful, Witney! Don't bruise them too much." said one of the slavers, reprimanding his eager cohort.

"We're being attacked, Socrates! I told Ape Slayer we shouldn't have left New York!" Arrow exclaimed, continuing to fend of his attacker as best he could.

"Socrates ain't got no time to fool around here! Not when Mr. Apeslayer needs help... and he surely do!"

-----

Ape Slayer hacked away with his sword at the tendril wrapped away his waist. "Mala... we've got company on shore as well! This Y'Gdrassil is full of more surprises than Sandra Simian told us about!" After several attempts, Ape Slayer's blade finally cleaved through the tendril and both he and it plunged into the water.

"A.S., you deliver... a lovely... sermonette... but..." Mala struggled for breath.

"Your crossbow, Mala! Use those deadly shafts!" Ape Slayer pointed frantically at Mala's quiver with his free hand.

"I'd love to!... Got... any good ideas... how to do that... with only one arm?" The monster's tendril had pinned one of Mala's arms to his chest.

"Hang on, Mala! I've not held your hand this far just to have you die on me!" Ape Slayer began swimming towards his friend as fast as he could muster.

-----
The slavers headed over the rocky terrain toward Sandra Simian as she finally made her way to dry land but Zom cut off their advance. He punched one of the men in the face, instantly knocking him out and grabbed two of the others, wrapping his suction tipped fingertips around their necks. "Hey, Witney, what is this thing?" There was a sickening snap. "Witney?" Zom discarded Witney's lifeless body before focusing his attention on the remaining slaver.

"Zom! They've captured Arrow and the bald headed one! We'll make you regret this day, whoever you are!" Sandra pointed her sword towards the slavers leader.

"The name is Cutlass, my lady! I'm certain you'll remember it! And I've lost enough men at the hands of that infernal thing that guards you! Retreat, men! Retreat! There's nothing more to be gained by further attack. The others are doomed!" The slavers made their escape, carrying the unconscious Socrates and Arrow with them.

-----

Mala strained against the slimy tentacle, yanking his arm free and covering it in green algae, like mushed spinach, in the process. "A.S., you should live to see the day I'll need your help!" He grabbed a handful of arrows from his quiver and loaded them into his crossbow. "And now that I've got my arm free, there's a few points I'd like to make!" And simultaneously, three of the arrows tore open the vulnerable, moist area above the creature's gnashing mouth whilst Apeslayer grasped the hilt of his sword and drove its blade deep into the moist, resilient underbelly of the creature.

"Not bad shooting. You sure you haven't been practicing behind my back, brother?"

"Would I do a thing like that, A.S.? Heaven forbid!" The creature screamed once, releasing it's grip on Mala and sending him plummeting into the water. It's limbs churned the water to foam as its dark life-blood spilled out into the murky water.

"Did you see what happened to Socrates and Arrow?"

"I only managed to capture a glimpse of Sandra and that brute Zom she keeps as a pet. They seem to be holding their own."

-----

Ape Slayer and Mala made their way to the shoreline and towards Sandra and Zom. Ape Slayer immediately confronted Sandra. "Hold it right there, Sandra! I've got some questions to ask you and they all better have the right answers."

"There aren't any right answers anymore, Ape Slayer. I thought even you could recognise that."

"You use words like a double-edged sword, but you're the one who led us here with your fanciful stories." Ape Slayer pointed his thumb behind him. "If you knew so much about this place, why didn't you tell us about the rogues that menace this coast!"

"Are you accusing me of having something to do with that attack?"

Ape Slayer was growing increasingly agitated. "Take it any way you like, woman! You claim there is a Multiverse Fighting Tournament taking place in some building called the Coliseum! We still know little of your origins, except that you were a mole-molecule bio-" He struggled with the words.

"I was a molecular biologist."

"That's what I said. And you worked for the apes until you helped my Freemen escape their clutches! I still wonder what your motives for helping us were. And in case you think I know nothing of this place Y'Gdrassil, I heard whispers of it from the apes as they stalked me."

"Well, good for you." Sandra was obviously unimpressed.

"Watch your tongue, woman!"

"GRRR!" Zom bared his fangs at Ape Slayer. Mala pulled his friend to one side.

"Watch it, A.S., I don't think that reject from the simian's labs likes the way you talk to Sandra."

"He doesn't like anything that threatens his mistress but that won't still my hand if she has a part in this."

"Come, Zom. Trust me. We must follow them for the moment." Sandra gently placed her hand in Zom's and the two followed after Ape Slayer and Mala. The group began searching for their missing companions but after several hours and no further signs of them, the group decided to make their way towards Y'Gdrassil without them. The tournament had to be already underway by now and Ape Slayer couldn't miss his chance to participate. They just had to hope they could find some leads on the slavers in town. Once they had arrived at Y'Gdrassil, Sandra directed them to the front booths where Ape Slayer received a thin plastic sheet. With that, the group made their made into the town itself and towards the Coliseum.

( Trektek Trektek )

Last edited:

Jak was still weary of the man who called himself Rex. But at the moment, he wasn't focused on the strange man called Rex, but the annoncement chimed saying to be over at the arena in 15.

He was one of the first matches in Arena 3.

He found out from his tablet that he was fighting a man named Ideo.

He blinked and the knife eared eco warrior crossed his arms, not seeing his opponent yet.

"Damn, I was expecting some competition at least." Jak blinked, slightly annoyed, yet focused.

That prize sounded really good but now was not the time to be distracted.

The Coliseum was large but it reminded him of the bloody fights in Spargus to earn his battle amulets. So places like this was nothing new to the eco warrior.

Match 3: Jak/Mar vs Ideo

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- (Ideo)

Attachments

• 1607038727235.png
    1607038727235.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back