• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] โ™กใ€Ž๐“ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผใ€โ™ก (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I am just HIGHKEY blind and honestly very tired today so my brain is so slow LMAO. I am really sorry I missed it like a big dummy

Congratulations ^^
you're good, im sick so my braincells halved whatever halves I had left

Halloween Horror GIF by Flat Bonnie

Iโ€™m writing up my response right now and Iโ€™ve added journals for sarin to the CS. figured I should hop on that steamboat. I need to do one for eris too. SPEAKING OF- sheโ€™s open for interaction so ยฏ\_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ

Oh no I didn't realize I did a hard reset on Sarin!!
We will fix this... I swear to it!

But for now, Callie time! Posts will be up within the next hour!

Okay! Allll set! Enjoy the new post everybody!

Featuring: More cute Tim being awkward, and, Callie being... Callie! (but slightly restricted because her new friend is hurt!)

AAAA sorry i wasn't here much yesterday!! i decided to work on a little side project video game and got hyper-fixated on trying to make a thing work but the coding wasn't working and I spent literally all day yesterday fist-fighting the code :( and it's still not fixed

AAAA sorry i wasn't here much yesterday!! i decided to work on a little side project video game and got hyper-fixated on trying to make a thing work but the coding wasn't working and I spent literally all day yesterday fist-fighting the code :( and it's still not fixed
Lemme guess, you took a page from the Italians and started making spaghetti code : P

Lemme guess, you took a page from the Italians and started making spaghetti code : P
I wish I could do that. I'm very new to js so I can't really even make spaghetti code lmao. I can re hash other people's code tho! Kinda. Lol

I wish I could do that. I'm very new to js so I can't really even make spaghetti code lmao. I can re hash other people's code tho! Kinda. Lol
Ah, the true form of the coder, copying other people's because it works!

I need to get a post up but aaaaa lyte heckin' bought me mh world and with that came a new oc. And now I just have all three of my mh oc's stuck in my head living rent free.

Hello everyone! Sorry for my absences- as I've said, this summer is jam-packed for me. How is everyone?

Hello everyone! Sorry for my absences- as I've said, this summer is jam-packed for me. How is everyone?
Iโ€™m good bingeing My Hero Academia and One Piece not the crazy five month one. I finally got an answer from the program that helps people with disabilities find work.

I'm alright. My gma is having a bad day, so that's stressful.
But other than that I'm doing fine. Been working on a sort of pokemon styled game, and playing another monster hunter game that lyte got me shdjdbfj
And with that means another oc. Lol. I will not add him tho prolly.

Iโ€™ve figured out the best angle for pictures of cats

Iโ€™m doing alright! Been slowly kicking my art block away while catching up on games Iโ€™ve been putting off and doing all the other work I have. So kinda busy but still kicking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back