• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] โ™กใ€Ž๐“ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผใ€โ™ก (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Forevermore Forevermore was thinking Ace makes her a pin of a galaxy or like a star-moon she can wear over her clothes. Hmm for Luma a cute lil bow tie XD

I made an art, call it the shroom walker.
IMG_1693.png
i tend to make creepy things so im spoilering it, but i thought id share it.

Yoyoyo what it do baby boo-
I kept all of my characters except for Kent, Florina, Wil, and Matthew. I lost Matthew and Florina as soon as I encountered them qwq
I was especially sad for Kent, bc I had him for such a long time and he was slowly becoming a husbando since he reminded me so much of HW Link.
And you already know I always had a soft spot for Matthew. I didn't really care too much about Wil and Florina (ESPECIALLY Florina).

I hate it as well, you really have to milk their 3 sentences to get out a paragraph, and even then it sucks.
Matthew is too cute. Florina can go commit toaster strudel, though, she is so frail you can't do jack shit with her unless you got vulneries stacked on her.
View attachment 1094258
Gotta love a menacing Samus-
Mommy I'm sorry mommy I'm sorry mommy-

Yoyoyo what it do baby boo-

Matthew is too cute. Florina can go commit toaster strudel, though, she is so frail you can't do jack shit with her unless you got vulneries stacked on her.

Mommy I'm sorry mommy I'm sorry mommy-
Hiya Hazeeeeee

I luv Matthew, he's adorbs. And he's useful, too, with his ability to steal stuff from enemies. And yea, besides, I find her a bit annoying, which sucks because aside from Serra and Lyn she's the only girl in a sea of men.

Also stop saying sorry, ur not sorry :]

Also Forevermore Forevermore I adore your post with Midna. She has a soft spot for Links lmao
"Ah, yes, he's got a blue scarf and annoying ass pixie, it's gotta be Wars."
Aww, thanks! I was really looking forward to having Midna and Link meet. And yea, dogs and Links are the only things she'll yield to.
Well, those are the key features that set him apart from other Links! That and the millions of battle scars he has, but you obviously can't see them so-

Hiya Hazeeeeee

I luv Matthew, he's adorbs. And he's useful, too, with his ability to steal stuff from enemies. And yea, besides, I find her a bit annoying, which sucks because aside from Serra and Lyn she's the only girl in a sea of men.

Also stop saying sorry, ur not sorry :]

Aww, thanks! I was really looking forward to having Midna and Link meet. And yea, dogs and Links are the only things she'll yield to.
Well, those are the key features that set him apart from other Links! That and the millions of battle scars he has, but you obviously can't see them so-
Too true. Although personally Sain will always be my love, I have to agree Matthew is cute asf.

...You're right.

Twilight Link is just the total package then, since he's a Link and can turn into a good boi.
...That's true, can't even argue against it. Hehehehehe I've seen them before-
I'm working on a post for Link right now, so DON'T BOTHER ME/hj

Good morning!

Just wanna say if anyone wants to interact with Joker do hmu! The boy is open rn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back