• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] โ™กใ€Ž๐“ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผใ€โ™ก (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Literally anything/anyone: Happens or exists

Callie: HOLY SHIT THIS IS THE GREATEST THING TO EVER EXIST

Literally anything/anyone: Happens or exists

Callie: HOLY SHIT THIS IS THE GREATEST THING TO EVER EXIST
Iโ€™m guessing that would be her reaction to seeing Luffyโ€™s Gomu Gomu No Mi devil fruit abilities. He can twist his body, bend, inflate and stretch his limbs. Heโ€™s invulnerable to blunt damage, bullets and cannon balls. Hehe also immune to thunder because of his rubber body.

On a real life note, I've noticed the far right of my lower jaw has begun to feel really ache-y

I'm wondering if I'm getting a cavity or if it's wisdom tooth time. I go to the dentist next week, conveniently enough, so I'll probably bring it up then.

Good morning good morning! I may have had horrible sleep but Iโ€™m still gonna sit down and work on Melia and Joker in a few minutes. Iโ€™ll wait for Xion so Ace can respond with Roxas first!

Good morning good morning! I may have had horrible sleep but Iโ€™m still gonna sit down and work on Melia and Joker in a few minutes. Iโ€™ll wait for Xion so Ace can respond with Roxas first!
Ahhh, Joker, the man I dedicated a whole year of my life to. You have good taste.

Ahhh, Joker, the man I dedicated a whole year of my life to. You have good taste.
Been dedicating so much to this boy over the last 5 years LMAO. It was only a matter of when I would pull him out

Can't wait!

I love your art is soooo goooooodddddd

Wish I could break my rut of not finishing anything ughhhhh
Thank you ^^
And mood honestly lol, I tend to lose steam after a few days of working on a project.

I feel that too! I've been in such a rut for art lately too. I will doodle a random Joker for here. I swear!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back