• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] โ™กใ€Ž๐“ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผใ€โ™ก (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
So I said I'd draw Joker, so I randomly drew the boy has nothing to do specifically with the rp but heyo
jokercrouch.png

DAMN ART CENTRAL TODAY-

Drawing Samus in her Power Suit was a lot of fun ngl
Weowwww! I love Samus' shades lmfao, she's unironically so cute.
And Luma is bby
View attachment 1092546
...Midna hits different when her hair is down...
SHE HITS SO DIFFERENT-
HHHHHHH-
Also, the little dude in the corner is me rn. I love the way Midna looks with her hair down-
So I said I'd draw Joker, so I randomly drew the boy has nothing to do specifically with the rp but heyo
jokercrouch.png
Mmm, good soup, thank you for my daily dose of Amamiya.

Weowwww! I love Samus' shades lmfao, she's unironically so cute.
And Luma is bby
Ikr? I love Sammy sm.
And yes, Luma deserves all the cuddles in the world.
SHE HITS SO DIFFERENT-
HHHHHHH-
Also, the little dude in the corner is me rn. I love the way Midna looks with her hair down-
I KNOW LIKE I WAS LOOKING AT MIDNA AND I WAS LIKE "Hmm, what would happen if I just...removed her headdress and let her hair down-?"
AND BAM! Something I didn't know I needed until today.

Ikr? I love Sammy sm.
And yes, Luma deserves all the cuddles in the world.

I KNOW LIKE I WAS LOOKING AT MIDNA AND I WAS LIKE "Hmm, what would happen if I just...removed her headdress and let her hair down-?"
AND BAM! Something I didn't know I needed until today.
Luma is love, Luma is life.

Thank you for blessing my eyes with her beauty, we mere mortals don't deserve her grace.

Well I'm glad for all the Joker love ^^ Hopefully I'll do more lil pieces of art for him here

I just thought of a cute moment of Ace giving Rosa a red rose out of a motherly love bond they have. ๐Ÿฅบ

Like with Sabo and Luffy there and later bonding with Rosa. Heโ€™ll have a purpose and feel happy..

oh god i need to make a post...
i'll do it sometime tonight, i swear! for both of them!

Users who are viewing this thread