• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] โ™กใ€Ž๐“ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผใ€โ™ก (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
What? I wasn't hinting towards anything dirty, I was wondering if people were gonna see Dedede raid the Kitchen to make breakfast for everyone else
maybe an npc kitchen staff idk? I kinda find it funny if Sanji was there I think he and Dedede would get along quite well.

So... Cameras everywhere.. by that does it mean everywhere including the-

Probably not everywhere everywhere... I was gonna say that nobody out there is probably interested in the footage of the characters on the toilet, but after a moment of thought, I'm afraid I can't say that with 100% confidence...

Hmm should I bring back Galdino? He was freaking out over Aceโ€ฆ maybe Dedede notices.

This one?

He let Buggy talk him into coming against his better judgment. He can hear Buggyโ€™s obnoxious laughter echoing in mind. He huffed; expecting some sympathy from Alvida but she just patted his back wishing him good luck. She was no help either. He walked up the trail with a chip on his shoulder having had the mind to give Buggy a piece of his mind once he got home. Galdino would likely punch his harlequin friend for this slight if he didnโ€™t care for the other too much; they went through a lot together. His eyes grew big as saucers seeing a very familiar and unlikely person chatting with two guys up ahead. Isnโ€™t that Luffyโ€™s brother? Fire fist Ace. He joined in on rescuing Ace from execution. Galdino made a wax key freeing Ace from his shackles.

It took critical planning and quick execution to pull off such a feat as the dangers were present in Marineford. The admirals were all there for the war, and Garp nor Sengoku are push overs, theyโ€™re power houses. Ace died. Heโ€™s sure Ace died. Akainu struck Ace's torso with his large molten fist thereโ€™s no way anyone could walk away from it alive. The news of Aceโ€™s death spread through the world like wildfire. And here Ace is alive.

Heโ€™s sure itโ€™s Ace. White Beardโ€™s Jolly Roger tattoo on his back was the giveaway. Galdinoโ€™s knees knobbed; it was like he was looking at a ghost of his past. Except Ace is alive after all. He began internally freaking out. No way did Ace escape Akainuโ€™s attack. Ace suffered fatal damage not to mention his internal organs were burned. None of this made sense to him. Ace had sacrificed his life in exchange for Luffyโ€™s. That kind of bond was never seen in their cold and cruel world. Galdino ran away. He was still put off by the cameras and the dead donโ€™t stay dead in his world apparently. He didnโ€™t like the cameras up his ass all the time. โ€œ HEY! Back off! Iโ€™m warning you!โ€ He snapped, not having a good day. Seeing Ace alive was not helpful. He growls, forming a white blob of wax between his hands, the tip of his hair lighting up in reaction to using his devil fruit.

Galdino could make the camera crew into live wax men but that would make him relive his life as a baroque works agent, he changed his ways after serving time in Impel Down. He didnโ€™t like that they were bothering Xion. Sheโ€™s still a kid after all. He could cover the cameras in thick wax. He'd like to see them to try to remove it. Itโ€™s not a typical wax, it's a stronger kind of wax due in part to his devil fruitโ€™s ability.

I'll work on a Joker post ASAP! I had a small accident tonight that ended with my hands a bit torn up so it kinda hurts to write too much rn!

I'll work on a Joker post ASAP! I had a small accident tonight that ended with my hands a bit torn up so it kinda hurts to write too much rn!
Oh no! Take it easy friend! I'll see about getting a post up for all my characters soon but hoo boy family drama is exhausting me

hyped for Trout to meet Luffy hehe get a bite out of him me thinks itโ€™s stretches his skin and thatโ€™s when Dai sees his devil fruit.

hyped for Trout to meet Luffy hehe get a bite out of him me thinks itโ€™s stretches his skin and thatโ€™s when Dai sees his devil fruit.
Just need a reason to get luffy over there to be nommed on when Doe is Trout's favorite chew toy dhdhdhdh

Just need a reason to get luffy over there to be nommed on when Doe is Trout's favorite chew toy dhdhdhdh
Me thinks during the tour heโ€™ll be up close. Gotta hope he wonโ€™t be up to his dumb fuckery like heโ€™s liable do. Ace knows.

Shfjtn sounds good! Lol
No seriously Ace is gonna be like good luck trying to make Luffy follow rules. He always messes up plans and is reckless. One of the things that pissed off Law. Luffyโ€™s crew: Thatโ€™s our captain.

No seriously Ace is gonna be like good luck trying to make Luffy follow rules. He always messes up plans and is reckless. One of the things that pissed off Law. Luffyโ€™s crew: Thatโ€™s our captain.
Oh boy.
I'll try to get a mobile post up. Prolly won't have macro templates bc mobile but I'll see what I can do

Oh no! Take it easy friend! I'll see about getting a post up for all my characters soon but hoo boy family drama is exhausting me
Completely understandable! Drama is the worst. But really no worries. I am quite patient ^^

are you ever hit with the overwhelming urge to make an oc by the name of Brooke, make her talk a lot, so that a nickname of hers is 'babbling brooke' ?

anyone?

no?

just me?

okay..

I feel strangely alone right now..

Users who are viewing this thread