• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] โ™กใ€Ž๐“ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผใ€โ™ก (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Ever: *tries to explain the rules of the show*

Miku:
1ca192f9766fc21ccd2f6332a91c3903.gif

He might name it depending on its gender it would have a lot of meaning to him. Heโ€™ll name it after the people he loved.
Uhhh Trout already has a name? Lol Trout is the name of the baby barioth

All good lmao
Luffy will be all like, โ€œ Am I a chew toy to you?โ€ But heโ€™ll want it. Him: JOIN MY CREEWW

Ace will just love it lmao like a said maybe treat it with things it likes.

Luffy will be all like, โ€œ Am I a chew toy to you?โ€ But heโ€™ll want it. Him: JOIN MY CREEWW

Ace will just love it lmao like a said maybe treat it with things it likes.
Awwwww yesssss.

Too bad Trout is taken. Won't be joining any crews, and Alku is busy with rehabilitating monsters so she's not interested either lmao

Awwwww yesssss.

Too bad Trout is taken. Won't be joining any crews, and Alku is busy with rehabilitating monsters so she's not interested either lmao
I know Luffy tries to recruit everything I canโ€™t wait for Doeโ€™s and Daiโ€™s reaction to Luffy being able to twist, bend, and stretch his arms and legs. He can also inflate like a balloon..

I know Luffy tries to recruit everything I canโ€™t wait for Doeโ€™s and Daiโ€™s reaction to Luffy being able to twist, bend, and stretch his arms and legs. He can also inflate like a balloon..
10/10 shdbdhdh
Dai would be. Very surprised but also intrigued.

"He's like rubber! Like a gypceros!"

10/10 shdbdhdh
Dai would be. Very surprised but also intrigued.

"He's like rubber! Like a gypceros!"
Never ever let him join in on a game of dodge ball or volleyball XDD

And the fact he does doesnโ€™t listen or does crazy stupid shit. He will protect those he likes at any costs..

Hello Beetlebuggo

Users who are viewing this thread